SPORADIC//Image Book

נכתב על ידי hotcheetozzz

A collection of random oneshots/images that I write. You might find almost anything in here, so let that be y... עוד

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay
Insane//21NBA
Gorgeous//Triptacion
Welcome to the Game//BlueNBAKMelly
Studio Time//NBAQuando
Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2
A Day As The Maid//NBABlueface
Insane//21NBA, Part 2
A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2
A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part
F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21
Mr. Davis//NBAGucci
Summer Time Luvin//BBGNBABlueface21
Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly
Aisle 2//KhalifaSkies
Disobedient//BabyGunna
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay, Final Part
Pound Town//21NBABlue
A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty
Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando
Your Shine//NBASlumpgod
Work Out//BratNasty
Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part
Insane//21NBA, Final Part
The Best Twink//YBNQuando
The Right One//BortMelly
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part
That Spot//DaStunna
The Best Top//NBAK
A Lil Self Love
Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2
Valentines Boo//DurkVon
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

Gay Chicken//Quando10

13.3K 315 1.1K
נכתב על ידי hotcheetozzz

^they crazy asses so adorable mane i swear🥴💙💚

our favorite chocolate couple been real cute together these last couple of days, so u know i had to write sumthin on them🤪

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

Ben 10 as Ben
and
Quando Rondo as Tyquian

----//----

"This shit is so hard mane! Ugh, ma fuckin' eyes!"

Ben snickered in amusement as he watched Kentrell chop up some onions on the cutting board, tears streaming down the man's face from the vegetables strong fums. He swatted the flies away in annoyance, the afternoon sun coming down on them as they congregated in the backyard with everyone else.

"You been cuttin' those onions fo' like ten minutes now mane, just get it ova with." He muttered, lazily running his lighter over the fat ass blunt in his hand. "Why you cuttin' them thangs again?"

Kentrell went to blick rapidly, more tears falling, before wiping his eyes with his arm. "Joe said he wanted a lot for his burgers and potatoe salad."

"Save yoself the trouble and just stop. That's probably why the nigga breath stank now." Ben mumbled, causing Kentrell to give a watery laugh.

"You should do a service fo' the community and put breath mints in Joe potatoe salad instead, maybe he'll get the hint."

"Don't do ma nigga mane." His friend smiled, bumping into him playfully. "He smell just fine."

"Yo nigga do himself like that bitch. You been around him fo' too long, you probably got use to his stench."

"Herm, hurry up with them burgers on the grill big bruh, a nigga hungry!"

He turned and watched Tyquian's energetic little ass run around the backyard, shouting out Kentrell's new song from the top of his lungs, a big ass smile on his face.

"Check out ma murder man dance big bruh!"

The small man crotched down and started dancing, the others in the backyard hyping him up before he stood tall and started crip walking, bringing a big cheesy smile on Ben's face.

"Whipped ass." He heard Kentrell mutter.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up and keep choppin' them onions fo' yo stank ass boyfriend."

"You could make Tyquian yo boyfriend if you stopped actin' like a lil bitch." The taller man continued talking.

"You could make Joe stop smellin' like elephant ass if you stopped cuttin' them onions and make the nigga take a bath."

Kentrell waved him off. "Aight, be like that. Single ass, lonely ass nigga. And ma nigga smells like roses."

"Roses really smell like boo boo, but ok."

"Yo face look like boo boo, but ok." Ben rolled his eyes at the man's childish retort, smirking as Kentrell accidentally wiped his eye with the hand covered in onion juice, immediately wincing and screaming in pain.

"Fuck, ma eyes!" The man slowly jogged to the back door of the house to get some water, Ben chuckling to himself as he sat in his lawn chair, lazily smoking his backwood while deep in thought.

He and Tyquian were close, hell, the only reason why all his people and Kentrell even got to know the smaller man was through him. Ben never regretted that day reaching out to the older, because he saw potential in the man, and now look at him. Quando Rondo, a passionate and talented rapper from Savannah, Georgia, and now apart of the NBA gang.

One of the most wild and crazy little niggas he knew, with a heart of gold, and loyal beyond words.

And the nigga he's been feeling for since forever, who made his stomach flutter and heart happy just to have the man in his presence. He loved it when Tyquian came down to visit, because it was always good fun, and they just did nigga shit with each other.

"Say Ty!" He called out, and Tyquian immediately stopped what he was doing and walked over to him.

"Wassup Ben?"

He took a pull from his blunt, a copious amount of smoke surronding him as he blew out playful in the smaller's face.

"Make ma plate fo' me."

Tyquian sassily crossed his arms, jutting his hip out a bit. "What the hell I look like, yo bitch?"

"Uh duh. You ma pretty lil bitch." Ben smiled as Tyquian rolled his eyes, returning the gesture almost a little shy like.

"Whateva bruh...whatchu want?"

"Everythang and don't be stingy with the ribs na'."

Tyquian nodded and turned around, giving Ben the perfect opportunity to smack the man's ass as he walked to the table where all the food was, and he grinned as he watched the small man shake his head in amusement. He licked his lips, looking over the mans bare chest and cute little butt that was cladded in blue, the color complimenting his skin color beautifully as the man made his plate.

"Look at you, bein' a good lil girlfriend and shit." Ben heard Three tease, sticking his tongue out at the small man, who shoved the lightskin man away from him as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatchu want to drink bae!" Tyquian called out, standing infront of the cooler.

Ben smirked. "A sprite!"

He watched Tyquian grab the drink and walk back over to him, handing him his stuff. Ben took the plate gratefully, their fingers briefly touching each others, a small spark felt between them. He smiled up at the man, putting his knees together to set his plate down on, grabbing the plastic fork his crush held out to him.

"Would it be pushin' it to ask you to feed me?"

Tyquian laughed lightly, eyes as bright as the sun. "Yes, yes it would."

He grinned though, content with just eating from a plate prepared by the man. "Aight. Thank you bae."

"You welcome bae. Enjoy yo food." Tyquian said, words unintentionally seductive, winking playfully at him before walking off. Ben felt his dick twitch a little at the smaller's teasing, sighing before he pick up his burger, taking a big bite of it.

"I see you tryin' to put that dick on lil Ty, aintchu?"

Ben almost choked on his food as he turned to see Dee sticking his tongue out at him, one of the man's fingers thrusting into another that made an 'O' and promptly mushed the younger in the face, laughing as the man crashed into a passing Tyler and the two collided with some lawn chairs.

~

"Stay up with me Tyyyy." Ben pouted as he went to lay across his friend and blew loudly into the man's skin, making the shorter squirm. "Don't be lame like everyone else and go to sleep."

"Big bruhh, get the fuck off me, I'm tiedddd." The smaller man struggled for a little until he finally found the small bit of strength he had to push Ben off him, swatting the man away for extra measure. He kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes, watching as Tyquian rolled over to sleep with his back facing him.

"You no fun mane."

Tyquian grunted. "Don't be cranky with me cuz you can't go to sleep. You be up late as fuck ma nigga, like you a vampire or some shit, that's sumthin' I can't do. A real nigga needs his beauty sleep."

"But you still ugly...so that beauty sleep obviously ain't workin'."

He didn't have to see Tyquian's face to tell he was rolling his eyes. "Earlier I was just yo pretty lil bitch though. You just be sayin' anythang, knowin' damn well I'm cute."

Smacking his teeth, he snatched the covers off the other man's body to reveal the man's cute little butt, covered in tight black briefs. The man turned his head to glare at him in annoyance, Ben only blowing a kiss to taunt his friend.

"Do that lil one cheek thang bitches be doin' while they lay on they side. C'mon na'." He couldn't help but snort in laughter at the face his crush was making at him

Tyquian raised up on his knees, shoving Ben hard on his ass, making him cackle some more as the covers were snatched from his hands. "Stop playin' so much. We not doin' this shit again, last time I slept ova', you took all the covers, and I had to put pillows on ma bawdy to keep warm."

"Now you bein' a cranky lil bitch." And Ben went to lay down next to the man, both of them settling back down on their sides facing each other, a sizable bit of space inbetween their bodies.

The smaller man rubbed his eyes as he yawned. "Cuz you won't let a nigga go to bed. I'm sleepy Ben."

Ben didn't care though and went to move closer to the man to annoy him, almost to the point where he could feel the others body heat against him.

"Let's play a game."

Finally, Tyquian gave a defeated sigh, probably realizing Ben wasn't going to stop bothering him anytime soon. "Fine. What's the game?"

"Gay chicken."

He laughed a little when the smaller man opened his eyes to look at him. "Nigga what? Where the hell you learn that from?"

"Ma white friends. White people parties are crazy."

Tyquian simply shook his head, closing his eyes again. "Ok, how you play it?"

"Basically, we do gay shit until one of us gets uncomfortable and backs off. We could play it two ways: the first way is the lame one, where we could just try and kiss each other, orrrr..."

"Or?" Tyquian raised an eyebrow.

Ben hesistated just a little. "...Or, we touch on each other until one of us backs off."

There was a pause, where the only noise in the room came from the tv, the intro of The George Lopez Show familiar to his ears. Kentrell and them where downstairs, sleeping any place they could find, thankfully letting Tyquian and him stay in his room alone together. Ben watched his friend slowly open his eyes to face him, a look he couldn't describe on his face.

"...Aight. Which one you wanna do?"

A couple of seconds passed by, the smaller looking at him expectedly and even though he was a little nervous, Ben wanted to push the boundaries just a tad.

"The second one."

The other darkskin man actually smiled at that. "I knew you was finna pick that one, just couldn't wait to touch all up on lil ole me, couldn't you?"

Ben gently shoved the cackling man away, chuckling off just how easily Tyquian was able to read him like a book. They stopped laughing and looked at each other, the sides of their faces smushed into the long pillow that they were sharing, bodies now closer.

"You first." He mumbled.

Brown eyes watched his friend reach out, the tip of his finger touching his stomach, making him unconsciously suck in a little. The finger slowly trailed through the crevices of his defined muscles, before reaching down and tracing along the hard v-lines on his lower abdomen, the action tickling.

"That was lame." He lied when the finger left his body, the small action leaving him feeling a little more than warm.

"Shut the fuck up. Your turn." The smaller man whispered.

Ben reached a hand out to Tyquian's chest, gently cupping a small pec, skin soft and warm under his palm. He then brought his thumb up to circle around the man's hard nipple, watching in satisfaction as the smaller tugged at his bottom lip. He brought another finger up to pinch the bud, gently tugging it away from the man's body, and smiled at the grunt the sleepy man let out.

"Uncomfortable yet?"

"No." Tyquian muttered easily.

He pulled away and watched his crush contemplate, before the man reached out and slowly palmed his dick through his briefs, rubbing up and down his shaft. Small hands made it to the tip, where he circled around it with the pad of his finger, Ben's heartbeat thunderous in his chest and lips tight to keep the groans inside. He was a little sad when Tyquian pulled away, liking the man's touch.

It was exhilarating.

"You good?" His friend laughed lightly, looking at his face.

"I'm amazin'." Ben grumbled, and not wanting to let the man get the upper hand, his hand reached out and boldly grabbed Tyquian by the waist. He pulled the man closer, trailing a hand along smooth skin, going lower and lower until he got to his ass, where his large hand cupped a small cheek. Wanting to do more because of the hazy look his crush was giving him, his hand came down on the man's ass harshly, and he smiled at the little mewl the man let out.

"Ben-"

He rubbed on the cheek softly, hoping to sooth the sting. "If you wanna stop, just say so."

The smaller man bit his lip, before shyly looking down. "Keep goin'."

He slapped the man's ass again, watching Tyquian shift closer and closer to him, letting him go back and forth from gripping to smacking his butt.

Their legs had slowly intertwined with each other, and Tyquian boldly pressed their crotches against each other, that small bit of friction causing their breaths to hitch. The smaller began grinding his hips forward, their lengths sliding against each other, causing both of their mouths to go slack just a tad.

"Give up?" Tyquian breathed.

"Hell naw. Come hea'." And Ben roughly grabbed the mans butt with both his hands, bringing Tyquian flush against his body, and began moving his hips to meet the smaller man's grinds.

At this point they were both hard as hell and basically humping each other, and Tyquian's small little whimpers and sighs were doing it for Ben, immensely.

"I'm beginnin' to think maybe you wanted me to touch up on you." Ben grunted, and Tyquian moan lowly, small hand clutching onto his shirt as his crush looked a him intensely through glazed over brown eyes.

"I want you to do more than touch me, but you steady playin'."

Ben raised a eyebrow, heartbeat growing quicker. "Oh really? Lemme get a kiss then."

"Where you want it?" The smaller asked breathlessly, their foreheads knocking against each other as he continued to grind against the man, a small thumb coming to rest gently on his bottom lip. "Right there?" Tyquian whispered, already leaning forward and he dazily nodded, going to meet the man halfway.

Their lips met softly, both of them sighing into the exchange, relief filling his body. The smaller man tasted minty, just like his toothpaste, and smelled just like Ben's body wash, fresh, with a hint of coconut. Tyquians lips were plump and soft against his own, and despite how tired the smaller man was, he was still receptive to the touches and passion Ben was putting behind the kiss. He slide his tongue inside the man's mouth, hot and wet muscle moving against each other, the smaller man letting out a delicious gasp as he pulled away.

Tyquian's hand cradled his cheek, thumb running over the skin as he tugged on his bottom lip, droopy eyes hungry.

Ben smiled. "So I guess this means we both not gay chickens?"

"Bruh, if you don't shut the fuck up bout that fuckin' game and fuck ma shit up." The smaller man whined against his lips, and he grinned.

"I gotchu baby." Ben whispered, hands absentmindedly hooking around the hem of Tyquian's briefs to pull them down, going to kiss the shorter again and do as he was told.

~

"Put that dick in." He whispered, before biting and kissing along the other man's neck, hoping to leave pretty little purple hickeys on the shorter's dark skin.

The older let out a small moan as his hand reached back, grabbing Ben's dick and positioning the head against that tight hole that he had just prepared, slowly pushing it past that first ring of muscle. They both groaned lowly as he slowly pushed forward until he bottomed out, the younger indulging in the way the tired body infront of him laid out, small curves of ebony skin only for him to see.

"You good?" He asked quietely, talking against the man's skin. His hips began to move gently, shallowly thrusting inside the man, wanting him to get use to the feeling.

"Mmm, I'm still sleepy, but I'm good daddy." Tyquian whispered back.

"I'm finna sex you back to sleep then, no Chris Brown." He mumbled, and the man against him giggled breathlessly.

Ben continued his shallow thrusts, looking down and pulling back a cheek to see his length pushing in and out of the man's sopping wet entrance. He moved a bit faster, the man's continuous building slick making his thrust smooth and quicker, groaning as he felt Tyquian reach under and gently massage his balls as he fucked him.

He wrapped his arms around the smaller man's waist, bring his closer to his chest and grinding himself deeper in the man, biting his lip in bliss. Tyquians own small hand join his, fingers intertwining as he fucked into the man.

"This pussy feels so good baby." Ben groaned, the smaller moaning in appreciation as he continued the movements.

Wet heat greedily surronded his length, clear slick already coating his shaft with ever steady push he made forward, the feeling completely new to him. He was bi-curious, but had never been with a man before unlike Tyquian, who was a openly bi and experienced. Ben had been complaining about getting some pussy for the longest, but he hadn't expected it to be boy pussy.

But...pussy was pussy at the end of the day.

And Ben wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't enjoying the fuck out of this.

"Uhhh, f-fuck. Bennnn." Tyquian moaned lowly, half of his face smushed into the pillow as Ben thrusted into the smaller's body from the side, his own face resting on the man's shoulder. His arms held the other man in place, holding him still so he could take his steady and consistent strokes, his thick length spilting the tiny man wide open.

"Mmmm, s-shit." The smaller let out a small whimper as he continued to beat the man's walls down, slick falling down the man's legs and onto to sheets.

"You like that baby?" He whispered in the man's ear, smirking at the shiver that went through the smaller's body. "You like that big dick?"

"Y-yes, uh f-fuck yesss." Tyquian breathed, small hands holding tightly on his own as he moved faster. "You fuckin' m-me so good daddyy."

It was tired and lazy, but also hard and intense fucking, the kind that made their breaths harsh and their eyes close shut from how much bliss they were in.

Ben tugged at his bottom lip as he watch Tyquian start to throw his ass back against him, stopping his thrust to watch the man chase his pleasure, hips circling with every push he made against his dick. He threw his head back, groaning out loud. "Shit mane."

The smaller man gasped cutely, looking back at him over his shoulder with hooded eyes. "Like that daddy?" He watched the smaller man slowly trail up his shaft, almost to the point where he slipped out, before coming back down hard, groaning out loud.

"Yeaaaa, throw that ass back baby." He grinned and smacked the smallers ass harshly, Tyquian whimpering as he began to push back on him faster. He eyed the way the man's ass jiggled against him and wanting to see it move more, he moved his hips to start fucking the man back, wet slaps of skin getting louder and louder.

"Oh f-fuckk, daddyyy." Tyquian whimpered loudly, throwing his head back to rest on Ben's shoulder.

The bed creaked hard at their movements, pants of euphoria and nasty obscene squelches hitting the air, Ben looking down to see Tyquian creaming on his shaft.

"Ugh I love this dickkk." The smaller man croaked, hand coming to tug harshly at his nipple as Ben moved faster, small beads of sweat rolling off their bodies from their closeness and the thick covers surronding them.

"Shit Tyquian." He groaned and reached over and grabbed the man's small thigh, lifting not only Tyquian's but his own leg up, if possible feeling his dick slide even further into the man. Thrusting faster into the man, the bed moaned louder at the rapid movements, the smaller mans eyes tearing up a little.

"H-harder daddyy, fuck me harderrr!" Tyquian squealed and he began pounding into the man harder, both their mouths slack open in bliss. His thrust were calculated, and he made sure he hit the man prostate relentlessly, the smaller man becoming restless in his arms.

He hand came down on the man's thigh. "Be a good pretty lil bitch and stay still fo' daddy." He growled.

"Yes daddyy." Tyquian whined loudly and nodded his head fast, holding on as Ben continued to stroke into heat, letting out all the sexually frustrating moments they had between them come out into his thrusts.

The more his ears heard Tyquian moan against him and the more his length was surronded by the mans tight walls, the tighter his stomach became, and he knew his orgasm was close. Shit, he was surprised he had even lasted long in the first place.

Ben reached around and grabbed the man's leaking length, stroking it in time with his thrusts, continuing to hit the mans sweet spot despite his thrusts getting sloppy. "Fuckkkk, I'm finna nut all in yo lil sexy ass." He groaned in the man's ear, feeling his stomach continue to tighten, hand moving faster as he was determined to get the smaller off.

"Ooo d-do it daddy! Cum in me, cum in me-" Tyquian squealed, both of their eyes rolling back as he came, painting the man's walls with his cum. The smaller man came seconds after him, cum shooting from the slit and splaterring on the sheets and his chest, also getting on Ben's hand.

He lifted up the hand and began to lick his fingers clean, humming at the taste of the smaller, Tyquian whinning against him. Ben slowly pushed his fingers in the other darkskin mans mouth, the man sucking on the digits happily, moaning at his own essence.

"Nasty ass." And he pulled the digits out the man to give him a seering kiss, which Tyquian returned happily.

"Why did you c-cum so much?" Tyquian mumbled, both of them watching as he gently pulled out, and his seed leaked fast out the man's entrance.

"I ain't have sex in a minute." He glanced down at the mess he made of Tyquian, his eyes liking how much he filled the smaller man up. Ben bit hard at his lip.

"Lemme see sum real quick."

When he leaned down and licked at the man's hole, Tyquian squeaked in surprise.

"Ben! C-chill!"

~

Unknown to the couple who were passionately fucking each other again at that very moment, everyone else in the house had been woken up by the noise, awkwardly looking at each other from their spots on the floor in the living room. They weren't stupid; headboards colliding against the wall and bed springs continously creaking made those sounds for obvious reasons.

Joe sighed, happy the two were finally doing something about all the sexual tension going on between them, but just wished they could of done it when the rest of them weren't there.

"I'm tryin' to do that to somebody grandma." Dee mumbled sadly, and they all rolled their eyes at him.

"Ben ass probably backed up, the nigga been cryin' about gettin' some pussy on his story fo' months now." Herm grunted, scratching at his hairy ass chest.

"Them niggas bein' stupid loud mane." Kentrell muttered from his spot on top of him, clearly annoyed. He slowly rubbed his boyfriends ass, knowing full well that the man got cranky when woken up.

"I got this shit." They all watched Tyler come back from the kitchen with a broom, before going to jam the tip of the handle repeatedly against the ceiling.

"If y'all stupid BITCHES don't put a pillow against the fuckin' headboard!" They watched the skinny man scream, though the knocking didn't stop, so they could only guess the couple didn't hear the lightskin mans loud ass.

Tyler continued to stab the ceiling with the broom, and when some white stuff cruppled down, they all look on warily.

"Um nigga..." Joe began, about to warn his brother to maybe stop before he broke something, but he was too late. They all watched as Tyler stabbed the broom stick through the ceiling, bits of white plaster falling on him. The man quickly yanked the broom stick out, but too fast, somehow making the hole larger and the mess bigger.

"Well time to go back to bed." Herm said, and turned over, the rest of them following suit, because he'll be damn if he get accused for breaking Ben's ceiling.

"Y'all ain't finna help a nigga?"

"Hell naw mane, you on yo own."

The next morning Ben didn't even seem to care about the hole in the ceiling, to busy making goo goo eyes and kissing up on Tyquian while they all ate breakfast. The too darkskin men looked at each other lovingly, talking through their eyes, happy.

----//----

watchu think?

luv uuu🖤💕💚🖤💕💚

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
169K 3K 41
[COMPLETED] x reader
27.1K 1K 7
𝙼𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙸 𝙱𝚇𝙱. Ⓒ𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐅𝟑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.✎, 2020
168K 5.2K 16
𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐥𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.