Play with me~ (Glitchtrap x R...

By CandyTheInkDemon_

(I'm making a cover I swear- I have a temporary cover for now) You already know the warning so don't- Lol jk... More

Chapter 1: Meeting him
Chapter 2: BAD TOUCH, B A D T O U C H ! STRANGER DANGER-
Chapter 3: What the fuck?!
A vErY eViL A/N
Chapter 4: And I oop-
Chapter 5: Oh great
Another A/N but it's very sad and I'm sorry-
The third A/N: YO
Chapter 6: Feelings...?
YOU KNOW THE FUCK WHAT (!READ THIS!) (A/N ThE fOuRtH)
Chapter 7: A Strange warning and something new
HOLY F U C K [THE 5TH AND VERY SPECIAL (A/N)]
WhAT DE FAAAACK?! (The...uh...SIXTH (A/N)?! Jesus...)
KSJSKAHSJSHD
5K READS I-
Chapter 9: Unexpected (You're gonna like this AHAHAHAHAH-)
I̵͕̠̜̮̘̜̪̤̙͍̪̅̍̽̈́̊̆̉̔̾͆a̸̢̠͎͔̣̠͗́ņ̶́̍̾͛̒̌̐̐͘
7k reads: *Exists* Me: wHAT-
*Screams in 8.2k+ reads*
!AN IMPORTANT A/N!
10K READS
WHAT HOW DID I GET 2K MORE READS IN A DAY
IM GONNA FUCKING SCREAM
...
WHERE DID ALL THESE READS COME FROM
WAIT WHAT
Christmas Special! (NOT CANNON)
Last A/N for a while...
Okay so I exist
A word from Glitchtrap (aka best bunny boy)
Guess who's back
Chapter Ten: Ian returns
Please read this. It's important.
Chapter Eleven: Waking up

Chapter 8: What the fUCK IS THIS?!

10.5K 238 2.4K
By CandyTheInkDemon_

!(NOT THE SPECIAL CHAPTER)!

(The video above is beautiful)

Wow, two chapters in one day? I've outdone myself

Did y'all hear Sans is in SMASH?!

I'm so proud of my son

Anyways,

Y'all  are in for a RIDE-________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks have passed since you and Glitchtrap agreed to treat each other better.

You had noticed he's been acting more cheerful and supportive around you.

You would even say he cares about you the most out of anybody at the pizzeria.

He is still teasing you, being the little smug shit that he is...

But you didn't mind anymore.

You would usually brush it off by doing something like crossing your arms, rolling your eyes, and chuckling, but one day he had commented that you were blushing. You felt your face and you realized you were, in fact, blushing.

It still confuses you. You yourself didn't know why.

You saw Kokichi in you dreams often, too.

He would always comfort you if you had a bad day and would do anything to make you feel better.

He even surprised you sometimes with gifts that somehow made their way into the real world...

When you were feeling really suicidal one day, he said he would keep you with him no matter what and won't let you go so easily.

Despite his childish-like and playful (and sometimes dark...but hey, you're like the darkest motherfucker out there-) behavior, he was awesome and you couldn't ask for a more better friend.

The other animatronics got along well with you, specifically the toy ones.

They all think of you as a good friend, even Toy Freddy! 

He had apologized for being rude when you first met and said that he has had an incident with humans in the past.

You forgave him and the two of you got along well.

Toy Chica and Mangle were the ones you would usually turn to if you wanted a good laugh.

They're always having fun and they're usually the ones to break any tension between anybody.

Puppet was calm and chill, you were suprised that she was so collected all the time, she was practically always babysitting the rest of the animatronics. They always got into so much trouble!

You helped her whenever she looked like she needed it and she would always give you a present in return as way of saying thanks.

Toy Bonnie had changed a bit, too. In a good way, of course.

You had told him that he was a jerk one time and he snorted and responded, "Yeah, I get that a lot..."

He had stopped teasing you after that and it seemed like he actually cared about you more than the others.

He was always the first one to greet you when you visited.

One day, you realized it seemed like he was hiding something.

You were talking with Balloon Boy and out of the corner of your eye, you saw Toy Bonnie leaning against the wall and staring at you, his eyes zoomed in on you.

When you turned your head to look at him, he quickly looked away, and he was...

Blushing?

"...Uh...were you looking at me?" You asked him.

He stammered, "Pfft, no...y-yeah- w-well maybe! A-And so what if I am? Don't take it wrong, okay?"

"...Okayyy..." You reply, "Why exactly were you doing that?"

"No reason!" He said walking out of the room. "No reason at all!"

You looked back at BB and he had a face that said, "What the fuck?"

You sigh. "I have no idea what that shit was just now..."

Another time was when you all were going to play truth or dare, Toy Chica had asked him to join.

He immediately disagreed. "No! I don't want to, I don't like exposing my secrets. Who's idea was it anyway?"

Puppet chuckled and raised her hand, "Oh no, I'm found guilty, I guess I'm going to jail." She said sarcastically, and everyone snickered.

Toy Bonnie shook his head. "Yeah, hell no. And I told her something too, and she's obviously going to expose me!"

Puppet laughed and said, "Don't worry guys, it's nothing big, he just has a crush."

"DON'T SAY WHO IT IIIIIIIIIS!" Toy Bonnie almost yelled.

"Calm down, I won't." She responds.

"Good..." Toy Bonnie left the room.

Toy Chica started guessing who his crush is. "Does he like you?!" She asked Puppet.

Puppet raised an eyebrow at her. "What? No, I'm dating Foxy, remember?" (AND YES I SHIP IT FIGHT ME)

"Ooooohhh, right." Toy Chica responded.

Ever since then, you tried to not theorize who he likes.

When the time is right you'll know who it is.

Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon were your favorite animatronics.

They were great friends and their bond warmed your heart.

Funtime Freddy didn't leave you out when Bon Bon and him were going to do something fun, like doing pranks.

Now those were fucking fun.

One time you both had set a pie in a Jack-In-The-Box, which wound up by itself when someone would walk by, and Funtime Foxy was the one who got pie-faced lmao get dunked on

You, Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon couldn't stop laughing.

Funtime Foxy growled, "Really, guys?" He crossed his arms.

"Sorry..." You said between breaths. "It's just...you were right there..."

That was funny

Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon always made sure to see you everyday, too.

Today you were going back to see the toy animatronics.

They had all greeted you when you came.

Toy Bonnie walked up to you, and the others got excited for some reason.

"Hey, (Y/N)...Can I talk to you for a second?" Toy Bonnie asks, not making eye contact.

"Sure." You respond.

You both walk away from the others, into another room.

"So..." Toy Bonnie started, "I've been wanting to tell you something..."

"Okay. I'm all ears." You respond, your heart beating fast in curiosity.

"There's this person in my life, I've only known them for a few weeks, but I've somehow...grown to have special feelings for them. Maybe it's their determination, kindness, loyalty, whatever it is...I just...feel like I belong with them..."

He paused.

"I'm taking too long..."

He took your hands in his and looked at you in your eyes.

"(Y/N)...I have a crush on you."

W H A T

SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW

You're shook out of your FUCKING MIND

(Well, you kind of knew-)

"R-Really? H-How?" you respond in all of your confusion.

Toy Bonnie snickered. "I don't know..."

"W-Well...I'm absolutely flattered and I'm impressed that you're so confident..." You really didn't know what to say.

"And, yeah, I know, It's going to be impossible for a relationship because...y'know...human and robot...heh..." Toy Bonnie let go of your hands and looked away.

OH FUCK OH SHIT NOW HE'S FEELING DEPRESSED

COME ON (Y/N), THINK!

"T-That doesn't mean I won't take it into consideration!" You blurt, trying to make him feel better.

He looks up at you with hope in his eyes. 

"And who cares what people say? Besides, no one said we had to tell anybody."

He perks up. "Y-You're right! Well, I'll give you some time to think!" He waves and runs out of the room.

A few seconds later you hear the squeals of shippers.

Ah, you knew it all too well.

Even though you had tried to ignore it, that whole time you could hear the growling and scratching.

Hell, at one point you heard a bang.

A few hours later, you returned to where Glitchtrap was supposed to be, back at the main pizzeria, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Uh...Glitchtrap? Where are you?"

You walked around a bit until you hear a noise coming from...

The janitor's closet...

You turn the knob slowly, unsure and scared as fuck.

You peeked in through the small crack.

"N-No, wait!" 

Toy Bonnie?!

He was backed into a corner, a figure looming over him.

He was hit by something repeatedly, and he let out a painful screech.

"Please, stop! I swear, I won't talk to her again, I'll ignore her, I'll avoid her, ANYTHING JUST PLEASE STOP!"

He was hit again and you pull the door back a little bit.

GLITCHTRAP?!

"Then promise me...YOU BETTER PROMISE..." He said in a demonic voice.

Toy Bonnie nodded frantically.

"Promise not to touch my (Y/N)." 

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

OH GREAT TWO GUYS LIKE YOU AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN HUMAN WELL, THAT'S JUST, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC

"Okay, okay! I promise!" Toy Bonnie curled up, putting his hands up in defeat. He had a lot of damage on him. "There! I promised! Now please! Let me go!"

You open the door all the way.

You say:

"What the fUCK IS THIS?!"

(And yes, like the guy in the video lmao)

Glitchtrap turned around, his eyes wide. You saw he had an axe in his hand. (DO YOU GET THE REFERENCE)

"(Y-Y/N)! T-This isn't what it looks like!"

"Uh, actually, YEAH IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Toy Bonnie almost yelled.

Glitchtrap turned around and growled at him. "SHUT UP!"

Toy Bonnie curled back up in fear.

You walked up to Glitchtrap, grabbed his bowtie, and pulled him towards you, which suprised him and caused him to drop his axe.

"Glitchtrap...why are you hurting him?" You stared at him dead in his widened eyes. (I mean, it should be obvious-)

He smiled.

"Because I love you~"

Your eyes widen.

"Well, fuck my dumbass"

"Gladly~"

You blush. "No- Wait- UGH, YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANTTTT Shut up."

You laugh and push him off of you.

He giggles.

You just noticed that Toy Bonnie was long gone

"I...I'm sorry that you had to see that..." Glitchtrap said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to!" You cross your arms. "I wasn't traumatized, unlike Toy Bonnie, who is probably scarred for life because of what you did."

"Hmm..." Glitchtrap smirked. "I've been such a bad bunny~ I think I deserve a punishment~"

You roll your eyes, smile, and blush again. "Don't even..." You turn around and start to walk out the door.

"Do you love me back?"

You froze.

FUCK DIHFSCKJSKHAKJHDKJA-

"Maybe."

You run out the door and towards Glitchtrap's room, laughing.

"WHAT?! HEY GET BACK HERE!" You heard footsteps behind you as you laughed even harder.

"I won't leave you alone until I get an actual answer!" Glitchtrap stated as-a-matter-of-factly

Well, you know tonight's gonna be long for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
34.9K 848 40
I decided to do this, don't hate cause this is my first time doing a Golden Freddy x Reader, but yeah... also warning: strong language and lemon (Ple...
4.7K 22 32
Fluff, angst, smut, you name it. I take requests and also display my own ideas. This will probably turn into a William x Henry book LMAO-
18.2K 456 8
🌹❤️ human!Glamrock Freddy x female!Reader Valentines Day lemon / smut ❤️🌹 - "I apologize if I make you uncomfortable, (Y/n)..." You shake your head...