Power Squad Scenarios ( My Be...

By MYB-1228

Hey there MYB-1228 and anyways here is my first scenarios book and it's all about my Beyblade Burst OCS, The... More

Before we Begin
Facts about them
Their relationship/friendship with the Beasts
Their favorite Instruments
Some Questions

Power Squad (Introduction )

27 2 1
By MYB-1228

Hey guys MYB-1228 Here and anyways here is another art of mine and it took me a while though because i was really busy with school lately and it's been a while since I haven't made one of these and this time I made a remake of my Beyblade Burst Ocs aka "The Power Squad" and it turned out pretty well and i hope you'll understand guys..anyways still..i hope you guys liked this.

And yes I made a remake of chief too and don't worry I'll tell you guys more about them soon so yeah 😉❤️💕

Here is a small Info about them:

The Power Squad (パワースクワッド
Pawāsukuwaddo) is the female counterpart team of The Beasts. Although they are a team, they somehow share a sister-like bond with each other rather than just being best friends or teammates.

Also, i have a question for you guys: Who's your favourite amongst my ocs and why? Just let me know in the comments below 🙂😊

Characters (In order):
Georgia Aisaki
Zyla Midorihime and Chief
Tasha Kurumi
Patricia Hanayuki
Railynn Hiyori

Well that's all about them and I hope you guys liked this. This is MYB-1228 Over and Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
469K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...