Formula one preferences

By Ronne99

Hi. This is a preferences book about formula one drivers. More

Introduction
First dates
Anniversary gift part one
Anniversary gift part two
Ice cream he buys you
First meeting
First meeting part two
This or that: dresses
This or that: dresses II
Nicknames
Sebastian Vettel ~ meeting her parents
Meeting her parents
Valtteri Bottas ~ meeting her parents
Superhero movies
this or that: Their cars
Your wedding
Question
Your wedding part two
He propeses
The boys
Wedding dress
The ring
Weddingcake
Honeymoon destenation
Home outfits
Family picture
FIA gala dress
Pranks
First date outfit
Christmas tree
Christmas song
Christmas picture
Christmas sweets
Baby onesie
Your swimsuit
Wallpapers I
Wallpapers II

Cute habits

4.2K 73 9
By Ronne99

Charles Leclerc: Daily good night and good morning texts.

Nico Hulkenberg: He gives you an souvenir from every place he visits.

Max Verstappen: he would sometimes stare at you when you aren't looking. He never admitted it but you noticed him doing it several times.

Alex Albon: He would blush and get really shy every time you give him a compliment.

Pierre Gasly: He brings you flowers every time he comes home from a race weekend.

Valtteri Bottas: he makes you your favourite dinner every time he has to leave.

Lewis Hamilton: Good luck kiss before the race. There is no way he is getting in to that car without it.

Daniel Ricciardo: he has a lucky shirt he is very protective over and that he wears to important meetings and races. He gives it to you every time you have something important because he is the luckiest man alive for having you.

Lando Norris: when you are at work when he gets home from a race weekend he always wraps himself up in a blanket so that you can unpack him as a present when you get home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
777K 47.6K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
704K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.