Us | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 5: Consistency
Chapter 6: Runes
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 10: Gaiety
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 12: Fuchsia
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 17: Astral
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 19: Chirping
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 1: University

60K 2.4K 3K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz.

Third Person POV

Jeongguk was drawing aimlessly on the page of his book, the lines that make no sense, he still manages to decorate the side of the page, well, he's majoring in art. He's wearing his mask as usual, he finds himself secured like this. He can see others but the others can't see him. He likes it this way.

Though Hoseok and Jimin aren't here yet. Jeongguk only greets them, always it's like this. They share the same classes because their majors are same yet Jeongguk greets them in the first class and sometimes they do lunch together, other than that---Jeongguk prefers to stay alone.

He knows his friends worry about him but they don't ask anymore because they know Jeongguk won't speak---the reason well known by them too. It's been half a year they are in this university but Jeongguk doesn't remember talking to anyone except utter need and that's also rare.

There were alot of girls who approached him, his appearance attractive even being hidden behind the mask but Jeongguk had politely refused them. Nothing---nothing attracts him or excites him anymore.

The classroom fills since it was time now and once again, he wanted to go to his dorm and just sleep. He found himself lucky to not have a roommate and he's glad it's been like this even now and it'll stay like this because he pays for the whole room. He doesn't want to share the dorm at all.

He's really happy that he finally got out of his shitty house and got into dormitory, away from his so called parents. No matter how much they show they care, Jeongguk knows they only love their work that gets them money. He doesn't remember having a proper dinner with them.

So what if his father provides him money for his University, he is meant to do it, no matter what but Jeongguk wanted a family that would sit together for atleast five minutes and have a chat about their day, laugh and share some talk----but Jeongguk knows it's impossible now. It's too late to bond with his family and also doesn't want it.

They're not too poor and also not too wealthy but Jeongguk has seen his parents going crazy for money, even fighting because of it and he's tired, he's able to live alone now and that's exactly what he's doing.

Jeongguk looks up from his English book, the class all the students take combined divided in periods. Jeongguk's is first and he hates it. The ravenette looks around and finds the class almost filled. He doesn't spot Jimin and Hoseok and he thinks they might not be attending today.

Jeongguk is happy for his friends, Jimin and Hoseok's love shine for eachother in their eyes even though he doesn't spend time with them much, not like before---not ever since---

Jeongguk sighs, closes his eyes and shakes his head a little, doesn't want to dwell into those memories again because once he does, it's impossible to get out.

Jeongguk goes back to drawing on his book, changing the dull paper into artistic patterns and soon the laughter and the chatter dies does as the teacher enters the classroom. As usual, Jeongguk would keep his head down and listen to the lecture or just look out of the window and wait for the class the two consecutive classes of boredom to end.

Jeongguk believes it's almost half an hour left for the second class to be over when it happens. Though Jeongguk has no interest but he did, he did look up, not at the announcement of a new student but when he says his name.

"Alright you all, quiet now. Let the new student introduce himself." The teacher says and the chatter about the new student joining in the middle of the semester are quiet, the whispering continues and all eyes are on the new student except Jeongguk's.

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung and my majors are arts and literature." Taehyung smiles softly as he thanks God he didn't stutter and make a fool out of himself. He doesn't know why he even had to introduce himself, it's not high school.

But then he remembers that it's his first day, not everybody else's.

Though the ravenette, slowly raises his head up to look at the boy who uttered his name in a deep and velvety voice and he had to look up, he had to.

Jeongguk's eyes look at the new blonde student with a little look of surprise, his heartbeat fastens and he holds the pencil a little too tightly in his hand.

"Find yourself a seat Mr. Kim." The teacher says and Taehyung bows a little, sighs contented and ignoring the glances of other students, he walks towards the seats that are empty.

Although Taehyung wants to make friends but when he stops next to the empty chair which is the one next to a certain ravenette, Taehyung realizes this person doesn't want him to sit here because he immediately places his bag on the empty seat.

Taehyung narrows his eyes at the hooded boy a little who was really rude to him right now, he rolls his eyes and sits on the seat behind Jeongguk.

And Jeongguk had to do it, he feels bad but he couldn't let Taehyung sit next to him. He just can't.

Jeongguk impatiently waits for the class to end so he could get out of this suffocating room. Yes, it's suffocating him. Jeongguk feels like the guy sitting behind him is staring at him even though Taehyung is trying to concentrate on the class which is about to be over.

The moment the class ends, Jeongguk grabs his bag and leaves the classroom. He takes large steps, in a hurry to just get away from this place and to go somewhere where he isn't surrounded by any person but he doesn't want to go to his dorm, even in his mask, he feels suffocated.

It has never happened before.

Jeongguk makes it to the rooftop, his little of taking rest of the classes vanishes. He throws his bag on the floor rather harshly and takes off his mask, breathing heavily.

Jeongguk closes his eyes, tries to ease his breathing and his rapid heartbeat. He tries not to think if that soft smile, that deep voice and shining eyes but he can't.

Kim Taehyung---what the hell!

----------------------

Jeongguk wakes up with a slight ache in his back since he slept on the rooftop bench. He stretches his body a little and gets up, looks at time and its half an hour up from his last class. He slept for 4 hours. Jeongguk shrugs as he goes downstairs.

The dormitory building is separate but right next to the university so it's just the stairs that are tiring if he doesn't use the elevator.

Jeongguk stupidly makes himself believe that the occurrence in the classroom earlier wasn't real and he just dreamt about it. He just doesn't want to admit that a certain guy just made him---

Jeongguk groans because this just doesn't make any sense. How could this happen to him. Just how----

Jeongguk enters the dorm and frowns when he finds luggage on the left side of the room which was supposed to be empty. The bed and closet maybe not set but the suitcases in the room only mean one thing and Jeongguk can't let that happen.

Jeongguk is busy just starting at the bags when the door opens and he immediately turns around, his eyes widening when he looks at the person who enters.

Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung stops in the doorstep when he sees the same guy who didn't let him sit with him. His eyes lock with his because his eyes are all he can see.  The blonde forgets the earlier incident and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung." Taehyung says as he walks towards Jeongguk. The ravenette takes a little step back.

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung's smile falters a little.

"I think it's really obvious." Taehyung replies as he gestures towards his side of dorm.

"But I don't want a roommate." Jeongguk doesn't really think before he speaks.

"You're definitely not the one to decide that." Taehyung utters and even though the other one us wearing a mask, Taehyung can easily picture his expressions through his eyes.

"Oh I pay for the whole room so I think I can decide." Jeongguk says a bit annoyed.

"Well you should be glad you'll be paying half from now on. Why is me staying here such a big problem?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk pokes his inner cheek with his tongue.

"You don't have to worry about how much I pay or not. You can't stay here." Jeongguk points at Taehyung and the blonde rolls his eyes.

"No other room is empty or have a half side empty except this one, so definitely I'll have to stay here." Taehyung shrugs and Jeongguk takes exhales heavily.

"I need to talk to the supervisor." Jeongguk mumbles and just as he passes by Taehyung, the blonde grabs his arm, slides it off to his hoodie and doesn't know why he clutches the fabric of his hoodie a little too tightly.

Jeongguk looks at him with mild surprise but makes no such effort to free himself from the grip.

"Hey, I know there might be a reason you want to stay alone but there aren't any rooms left and I need to stay here. If you're worried about me bothering you then I swear I won't bother you at all." Taehyung says softly, tries to confront Jeongguk.

The ravenette doesn't say anything and just looks at Taehyung, feels the tightening grip and the next moment, he jerks away his arm.

"You don't understand." Jeongguk says as he looks away.

"Make me understand and I assure you I'll leave. I swear I'll leave." Taehyung says as he folds his arms on his chest and raises his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Make me understand why I shouldn't stay here and I'll leave this dorm myself." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk snorts.

"You're leaving this room anyway. I don't have to make you understand anything." Jeongguk says. He shouldn't be standing here, with this guy---he should be supervisor's office by now.

He couldn't stand half an hour with Taehyung in one room, how can he share a dorm with him---for God knows how long.

Jeongguk is sure he's out of his mind because there is no way---no fucking way he should be acting like this.

Taehyung chuckles a little and Jeongguk dares to look at him, looks the stretch of Taehyung's lips and how bea---

You're drunk Jeon Jeongguk. Jeongguk believes he is.

"I'll like to see you try." Taehyung says and turns around, walks towards his suitcases.

"I need to unpack, you can be a good human being and help me out you know." Taehyung says and Jeongguk glares at Taehyung and then leaves the room.

Taehyung sticks out his tongue as soon as Jeongguk leaves. There's no way he's leaving this dorm.

Taehyung's eyes unconsciously fall on his palm as he stretches it out and then closes it, finding a softness as he rubs his fingertips together. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, finds it strange but before he could dwell much in the thought, his phone rings.

Taehyung smiles a little at his mother's caller id.

"Hi mom." Taehyung greets.

"Taebear, how are you sweetie. Did you find your dorm. Is it too small? Is there a need for an apartment? Did you get your schedule? Were---".

"You need to take a breath mom." Taehyung chuckles and hears his mother sigh.

"I'm just worried about you. You are in a different city and I already miss you." Taehyung's mother says.

"I'm perfectly fine mom. The dorm is perfect and I told you a hundred times I don't need an apartment. I got the schedule and just took a little of English class. The rest was my tour of the university just as you suggested." Taehyung says.

"Oh, that's good but if there's any problem, just call me okay." She says and Taehyung smiles.

"Sure but I'm a grown up now. I can take care of myself." Taehyung says and receives no response from his mother.

"Hey mom, really---I promise I'll be careful. Don't worry okay." Taehyung softly says.

"Now matter how much you grow up, you'll always be my little Taebear." Taehyung's mother says and the blonde chuckles.

"I know."

"Okay sweetie, take care of yourself and we'll talk daily okay. Promise me we will." She says.

"I promise."

"I'll talk to you later okay. I love you." She says and Taehyung smiles.

"Love you too. Bye." Taehyung says and ends the call. His smile falters then and he sighs. He then starts unpacking and setting his side of the room.

-----------------------------

"But I told you before, you can take money from me but I don't want any roommate." Jeongguk exclaims and the supervisor sighs for the nth time.

"I'm telling you again that we don't have anymore empty beds and your room was the last option. We couldn't let a student be deprived of it just because you want to stay alone. Others manage too, you should learn to do it as well." The supervisor says.

"I don't care okay. He can't stay there." Jeongguk utters.

"Be happy that you will be paying half and you should try to be friends with him. It's good to have someone in your life. Loneliness isn't really a good thing for long." He says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes, annoyed.

"I don't need anyone. Make him leave---".

"No, you don't make me kick you out of this building with this childish behavior. Mr. Kim is staying with you whether you like it or not." The supervisor says his final words and Jeongguk groans lightly.

He gets up and stomps out of the office. He was never like this. He is the guy to not get angry so easily or get upset over little things.

But today seems to be an exception and Jeongguk very well knows the cause of it.

Kim Taehyung. Jeongguk closes his eyes and Taehyung's smile flashes before his eyes, he abruptly opens his eyes, wants to curse out loud and just be angry---at who? He has no idea.

Jeongguk knows everything is about to change.

-----------------------------

^😂

^bad tannie. Cred on pic.

^hourglass body ❤💜

^THE glow up❤🔥

^I'm fucking done lmao. Lejindery dad jokes 🤣🤣😂😂

^and more. #legends

^Where's the lie? 🔥🔥damn joon. Calm down.

^the ethereal-est-est visuals.❤💜💕so beautiful and soft.

--------------------------

^🔥
My dance on this ground for you has taken me to the heights of sky---

The daring frenzy in my soul is just because of your love---

------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring first chap. It's just the start so please bear with it.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night. 
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 401 8
Welcome to Sex Driven. 18+. Contains - Sex and Language
863K 43.2K 41
[COMPLETED] Original Work from @JeonTaeTrash. All righst to the author. I am just republishing her work since her whole book was deleted and I would...
366K 17.1K 20
↳ ⁺ ⁻᚜ ❝ kinda wanna choke you as i pound my cock hard and deep inside you, no homo tho ❞ taekook au
1M 49K 83
[JJK x KTH] social media fic | Where in innocent Taehyung's ass nude accidentally got sent to the group chat. And where Jungkook, who apparently hate...