Incredible Beauty

By emsalots

Look deeper inside and maybe there's a reason. More

Digging Deeper
Personality is Key
Friendship is Understanding
New York At Last
Am I Dreaming?

You're Not Fooling Anyone

19 1 2
By emsalots

Alright. So that happened. I spent the night in a mystical tree far away from New York City where I needed to be and I was freaking out-trust me.

So I started interrogating the fairy-like creature.

"Where am I? How far away are we from the city? How do we get out? Is there even a way? Hello? Are you listeni..." that's when I saw it.

Elisabeth was limp in the fairy-like creature's hands. My eyes swelling with tears but my face and eye sacks trying their hardest to hold them back.

"I'm sorry for your loss," said the grace. But I wasn't listening.

"Get out of this room," I told the grace, me balling by now.

So it left with misery and sorrow. I took a quick look at Elisabeth then my eye started really swelling up. 'There, you cruel world, you got me to cry! Are you happy?!' I thought to myself.

My tear dripped off my face and fell on Elisabeth's stiff cheek. There I was, sitting in a tree, crying over a person I've just met that became really close to me.

"I thought I could bring out the true you one day but I see I've failed already," I told Elisabeth even though nothing was going to come back from her little mouth.

"You haven't failed yet," said a voice coming from Elisabeth's direction but I couldn't bear myself to look at her.

I was full on balling now and I wasn't proud of it but I turned around to see Elisabeth sitting up on her rear.

I said, unattractively,"Elisabeth! I missed you so much and I thought you were dead! Please tell me-what happened?"

"It was him," she told me with me still as a rock.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

She stopped and gave me a terrified look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 552 47
သူဌေးအိမ်ကို ငွေကြေးကြောင့်ရောင်းစားခံရတဲ့ မိန်းမလှလေး၁ယောက်ကို သူတို့ဝယ်ထားတာပဲ သူတို့စိတ်ကြိုက်အသုံးတော်ခံရမယ်ဆိုပြီး အရုပ်၁ရုပ်လို့ စိတ်ကြိုက်က...
15.4K 467 39
Jeon jungkook who is 24 age guy with cold and arrogant person. For become a ceo of his own company his blood, sweat and tear used in it.But he has a...
2.9M 183K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
628K 47.1K 40
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...