hєαrts cσnnєctíσn 💙✖︎✖︎✖︎�...

By moonlightsblue

Luna Trooker lives in the beautiful city of Los Angeles, working at a local café and is also in the last year... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
About the book/author/next book

♡18♡

1.6K 41 0
By moonlightsblue

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
He gently rocked me back and forth in his lap, hoping to calm me. After a few minutes, I had calmed down and pick my head off from him, I look at his face and every spot is filled with worry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he said and a trace of being mad at himself.

I hug him and he returns it in a heartbeat, not wanting to let me go. He puts his face into the crook of my neck.

"How about to make it up, we cuddle?" I say in a soft tone, messing with his hair towards the back of his head. He picks his head up and nods. I sit on the end of the couch and he lies down, gently placing his head on my stomach. "This is new," I said before running my fingers his hair.

"Want me to move?" He asks.

"No, it's fine," I said.

He relaxed and I hadn't even noticed he was tense. He hugged my lower stomach and fell asleep in a few minutes.

Colby woke up an hour later letting a yawn escape.

"Hello sleepy head," I said with a small laugh.

"Hey," He said sitting up, leaving my stomach to be cold. "Thanks."

"For what?" I asked.

"Doing what you just did," he said with the smile I've known for a while.

I sit there taking in his face.

Beautiful blue eyes, cute dimples, pink lips, his piercings...

"Luna?" He asked. I realized I was staring and looked down, away from my eye contact. He picked my head up with his pointer finger.

"Sorry," I said in a mumbled tone.

"It's fine, I know it's hard to keep you eyes off something so fabulous," he said, striking a pose. I laugh before saying, "More like hard to keep your eyes off something so ugly."

He pretends to be offended and I erupt in laughter, him following me. He comes at me and before I can escape he throws me over his shoulder and brings me into his room. He places me in the bed and tickles me, I start laughing trying kick him.

"C-Colby!" I laugh out.

"I avenge myself!" He says.

He stops and falls onto the middle of the bed, stomach down. I lie my head on his back.

"You're a jerk," I said running my fingers through his hair.

"But you love me," He said, I knew he was smiling.

"Sadly, Yes," I said with a small blush. I decided I would try something.

I pick my head off his back and go to his face, I kiss his forehead and instantly after I hide my face regretting it.

"Luna?" He says.

I look at him showing my blush and I see he is to. He smiles and I can't help but to return one. He puts an arm around me and pulls me closer to him, kissing the top of my head. I show my face and smile at him, blushing.

"That was new," he said.

"Today is filled with new things," I said.

"It really is," he says.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
"You guys did what!?" Devyn yelled with excitement.

"It was on the forehead!" I said back, I told her about the little kiss.

"I told you!" Devyn yelled, jumping up and down.

"I really shouldn't have told you," I mumbled.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said giving me a hug.

"It's not like we're dating," I said to her.

"That's the next step. And you already have a dress," she said.

"And even if we go on a date, theoretically, who ever said I have to wear a dress?" I ask.

"That is true," Devyn said sitting down. "Nonetheless, I'm proud!"

"Maybe you can be the motherly figure I never really had," I said.

"Oh! I'm sorry about your mother," she said with a sad look.

"She's the one that didn't pass away," I said. "My dad was," I mumbled that bit under my breath.

"So what do you mean by your mom then?" She asked.

"One word: Abusive," I said.

"I'll be your amazing motherly figure!" She said opening her arms.

"Thanks mom," I joke to her, giving her a hug.

"No problem sweetie," she jokes back.

I let a smile out onto my face. I bring Devyn to the Café since she's never been there.

"Welcome to the Café I work at," I tell her with a smile.

"Do you plan on quitting because of your channel?" She asks.

"That's on the list but that's until I can get the money. Anyway, what do you want to drink?" I asked.

"I'll pay," She says.

"You took my out and bought me everything I wanted," I said.

"True," She said, with a sigh of defeat. I order for the two of us and return the drink when it's out. "Thanks," She says.

"No problem," I said.

She had chosen the one of the two seat tables by the window. We start up a conversation one thing transitioning to another when she asks, "So how'd you meet Colby?"

"Here actually. I was working and he just happen to come by and surprise surprise, I was a fan of all of y'all," I said.

"And now you get to hangout with us," she says with a smile.

"And That, I do" I said smiling right back.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.8K 29
*THE REAL ACTUAL BOOK* COMPLETED Sam Golbach has been friends with Colby Brock for six years. Soon someone finds out about Sam's secret. Will Sam's c...
10.5K 261 16
Euphoric | Colby Brock BOOK 2 TO serendipity (completed) Nobody knew what would happen on the island. But they most definitely didn't think anything...
4.8M 107K 115
After meeting Colby Brock, Vanessa is invited to an abandoned insane asylum to film the next Sam and Colby series. But things quickly go awry-and the...
733 35 6
―❝ Cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too Tryna be careful with the words I use. I say it cause I'm dying to. I'm s...