The Golden Mermaid

بواسطة carolinegraced

When Sydney survived an accident she definitely should have drowned in she knew something was fishy, but she... المزيد

𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏

𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅

383 9 0
بواسطة carolinegraced

The Golden Mermaid by Caroline Grace

Sydney Jacobs is having the summer of a lifetime, that is until she finds herself growing a tail every time she goes for a swim. Now, she must navigate life with her new set of fins while trying to keep her secret from her friends. To top it all off, she must defeat the evil sea witch, Neridia, before the oceans are destroyed by her black magic. A seventeen year old girl with not one, but two worlds on her shoulders? This should be fun.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
PARTY SCENES DEPICTING DRUG USE
VIOLENCE & FIGHTING

><>     ><>     ><>

My childhood consisted of H2O, the Emily Windsnap books by Liz Kessler, and the Real Mermaids books by Helene Boudreau. This book was inspired by all of these and my love for all things mermaid. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing! Please make sure to vote and comment so that others can read it too. Thank you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.5K 817 27
Sydney Shoopman's world is changing fast. It has since she graduated high school over a few years ago. Her parents split on her. One wants her to go...
1.3M 25.4K 15
Her destiny is her greatest fear. ​ Seventeen-year-old Halen Windspeare will do anything to extinguish the flames that spark beneath her fingertips...
Swim Away (Mermaid) بواسطة Ever

الخيال (فانتازيا)

247K 9.8K 61
Lara Tsovikian wasn't someone that went out much or engaged in social events. The ocean was the only place where Lara spent most of her time and felt...
Cerulean Found بواسطة Amanda

قصص المراهقين

2.2K 316 103
Are mermaids real? This is the question that 16 year old Mila keeps asking herself. It's something she never thought about... that is until she visi...