Close.

By ariesdiaries

Katelyn Roads is an 18-year-old senior, who lives with her mom. Katelyn does not trust guys as her father wa... More

Close.
Meeting The Parker's
Confession
Hospital
Hangover
UPDATE
Surprised.

Party's N' Secrets

4.4K 145 51
By ariesdiaries

It was around 9:00 pm when I heard someone talking on the phone downstairs. I felt so dizzy but I managed to get up. I clumsily walked downstairs groaning and found Jake lying on the couch, talking to someone... about a party?

"Okay, yeah, yep, mhm, sure, I'll be there," Jake said on the phone.

"Hey" I said, with a questioning face.

"Yo bro, see ya there I have to go" Jake said getting off the phone.

"Yeah okay bye".

Jake looked up at me

"Hey..." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Who was that?" I jumped on the couch and plopped a popcorn in my mouth.

"Why does it matter anyway?" He snapped.

"Okay, okay Mr.Grumpy pants" I put my hand up and surrendered.

"Anyways, we are going to a party so get dressed" Jake demanded.

"Wait what?" I replied confused about why he is taking me.

"We. Are. Going. To. A. Party. Get. Dressed. Right. Now" Jake said annoyed.

"Why are you taking me? Why do I have to go?" I asked.

"You have to come because my mom said I have to look after you and she took my car keys, so you have to drive... She left town and I'm in charge so go get dressed" Jake explained rolling his eyes.

"What about your sister Sophie?" I asked.

"Can you stop with the questions? Jeez you sound like a grandma...

anyways my mom took Sophie with her if that's what you're concerned about " he answered while rolling his eyes.

"I'm still not going" I protested.

"Fine whatever suits you" he smiled.

"Okay, go ahead I'll have the whole--- AHH JAKE PUT ME DOWN, YOU CRAZY PSYCHOPATH!" I yelled while kicking and punching his back

I could just sense his smirk.

He walked all the way to my room and still hasn't put me down.

"Can you LET ME DOWN ALREADY?" I annoyedly asked.

"Are you coming to the party?" he asked.

"No, quit making me go to a party that's not a place for me" I whined.

"Then I'm not putting you down," Jake stated.

"URGH! I can't believe I'm doing this, fine I'll go to the stupid lame-ass party." I rolled my eyes.

"But don't expect me to wear anything slutty"

"Oh and you can get out of my room" I ushered Jake out

"I don't want to leave, I think I'll stay and enjoy the view" he smirked.

"Haha very funny," I said sarcastically

"Now get out" I ushered him out.

-

I opened my closet to find clothes for this stupid party and I don't even know what to wear! I spotted white shorts and I crop top.

"I guess I could wear this" I whispered.

I picked my clothes then jumped into the shower, I then blow-dried my hair a bit so I could curl it.

I was curling my hair then.

"KATE ARE YOU READY YET!?" Jake yelled.

"No not yet" I yelled back, shit I burned myself! Ugh Jake fuck yourself seriously.

Once I was finished curling my hair, I applied some mascara, eyeliner, a bit of eye shadow and my bright red lipstick.

I then got dressed in like seconds, I put my crop top on and my shorts, I decided to wear my white converse with my outfit, I laced them up and ran downstairs.

"IM READDYYYYYYY" I yelled.

Jake just looked up and down at me and stared.

"Uhmmm, Jake?" I waved at him as he was acting strange. 

"Oh yeah! Uhm lets go" he scratched the back of his neck, as he snapped out of his daydream.

I grabbed my keys and we left for the car

"Yoo this is your whip?" Jake asked.

"Haha yeah my mom got it for my birthday." I said.

"That's dope. Can I drive?" He asked.

"Uh no, no one drives my baby, now just get in and don't touch anything" I said annoyed.

"Yikes fine drama queen, it's not like I was going to crash the car" Jake said while rolling his eyes.

 We were driving in silence for 2 minutes that's when I decided to put the radio on. 

Lucky for me, Boyfriend by Justin Bieber was on.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go

I can take you places you ain't never been before

Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know

I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow

Swag, swag, swag, on you

Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue

I don't know about me but I know about you

So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag" I sang on the top of my lungs.

"You like JB?" Jake asked.

"Of course who doesn't?" I replied

"IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND-----" I started again but got interrupted.

"I'D NEVER LET YOU GO" Jake sang.

I've never seen him like this before, I hope it lasts long tho.

"Oooooh, do you like JB too?" I teased him.

"He's aight" Jake said while looking the other way.

"Jake..?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said as he looked confused.

"Is this his house?" I asked again.

"Mhmm yes it is" he sounded a bit annoyed.

"Cool, I wish I could live on the hills" I said with excitement.

"You're weird y'know? You have a mansion too Kate." He exclaimed.

I looked at him confused about how he knows that, we recently just met.

Jake saw the confusion on my face and said, "Okay let's go in".

He grabbed my arm tightly and walked into the party.

Why'd Jake grab my arm? Maybe so I don't get lost? I honestly hate parties, it's all crowded with, drunk and high kids, and people just being reckless. Definitely not my scene.

Jake led me towards his friends since no one I knew was here.

"Yo Chris, what's up dude?" Jake man hugged Chris.

"YOOOO You made it!" Chris said enthusiastically.

"Obviously, who wouldn't miss a party that Chris Rider is throwing, it would be stupid" Jake said while grabbing a bottle of alcohol.

"Who do we got here?" Chris wiggled his eyebrow.

"Her? Oh she's just.... a family friend." Jake explained.

"Have I seen you before? I'm sure I never miss out on a pretty face like yours" Chris said while taking a sip of his drink.

"I sit beside you in English, and I have a boyfriend so stop flirting with me." I rolled my eyes.

"Oooooh, feisty I like it," Chris said to Jake.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where's the washroom?" I asked annoyed, trying to quickly change the subject.

"Down the hall, first door to the left." he looked at me weirdly, but I shrugged it off.

I listened to Chris's directions and walked down the hall, and found the first door to the left.

It wasn't a washroom, it was a room.. huh? maybe the washroom is connected inside the room.

As I opened the door my mouth hung open, while tears were falling rapidly down my eyes.

I saw two people having sex.

It wasn't just anyone.

It was Caleb and a random redhead.

"What the fuck" I cried out while my voice cracked in pain.

"Oh shit, it's not what it looks like I swear" Caleb said while trying to put his pants back on in a frantic.

I was heartbroken.

I ran away leaving them speechless.

I ran until I reached the balcony.

I needed time to think.

To cry.

I felt numb.

"What's wrong?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I just cried.

"What's wrong?" The voice asked again.

I laughed.

"Nothing really just found my boyfriend cheating with a fucking slut, that's bout it."

"I guess he just got bored of me." I chuckled.

Tears started to form in my eyes again.

"I-I-I-I j-j-just can't b-believe he did this to m-m-me" I cried.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, He's a jerk to ever do that to you, he definitely doesn't deserve you okay? Don't worry he will pay for what he did to you." The man said as he cradled me.

I didn't know who it was as I didn't look up, I was afraid to see who it was, I just wanted the moment to last as I cried the entire night.

~

WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS?!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
581K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
296K 34.3K 86
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...