Wolf's Bane (Monstrous Hearts...

By JulieMidnight

In the months since escaping an abusive relationship, Alice has sought peace living in the wilderness with Co... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
The next book!
Now in Paperback!

Now an ebook!

4K 137 12
By JulieMidnight

I'm super excited to announce that Wolf's Bane is available as an ebook on multiple platforms (https://books2read.com/u/bpD0g9). If you can't click on this link, you can also find it on my profile.

This version doesn't have any new scenes, but I revised several to smooth them out and fixed typos and continuity problems. A paperback edition isn't available but soon will be.

I'm going to keep Wolf's Bane on Wattpad for as long as I'm on here, because I want it to always be free to read. So if you don't want to buy the ebook, that's cool. If you can't buy the ebook but still want to support the story, consider leaving a review for it. Reviews really help out authors.

Thank you for all your encouragement, support, and kind words; I wouldn't have gotten to this point without them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.8K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
62K 896 9
If he touches her, she'll incinerate, and if he doesn't, she'll die. We all have dark secrets, and Tristan has plenty of them. Not only is i...
507K 19.4K 10
Alice is twenty-four, far old enough to know that a change of scenery can't repair the cracks in a relationship long strained. But when her lover ins...
160 23 8
Dillon is a human with a troubled life. Fated to two wolves, she's introduced to a world where wolves exist among humans. Will she choose to accept h...