Blind Date

Per Megabucks

This is just a little one-shot of girl meeting girl for a blind date told in rhyme. A rhymed episode of How... Més

Blind Date

1.4K 95 36
Per Megabucks

Avery Atkins sat staring at her reflection. She was quite pleased by her radiant complexion. Every hair upon her head was in place and the makeup carefully applied to her face. Turning her head, she checked out the time. If minutes were coins her blind date should arrive in a dime. Heart beginning to pound in her chest, Avery hoped that she could trust her cousin Celeste. As she had coaxed her into agreeing to this date. Claimed that Gloria Madison was definitely Avery's perfect mate.

Ten minutes later, the buxom blonde sat staring at the front door while wondering if she should tuck a pair of panties and a dental dam inside her purse in case she managed to score. Rolling her eyes at such thoughts, Avery shook her head. There was no way that she would take this stranger so quickly to bed. Then again, nineteen months had passed since she had any. What was her name...oh yeah, Jenny.

Ding dong, the activated doorbell broke the quiet. Rising to answer Avery looked at peace, yet within was a riot. Nervously licking her lips, she unlocked the door and wrapped a hand around the knob. Fortunately, she packed Tylenol as her temples had begun to throb. Pasting a smile upon her lips, she threw open the door, eyes immediately drawn to voluptuous hips. Eyes traveling from north to south, a genuine smile took up purchase on Avery's mouth. Thus far she didn't have a clue if Gloria Madison was indeed her perfect mate, but from a physical standpoint every inch of her was perfectly great.

"Good evening," Gloria greeted in a sultry tone.

"Hi there," Avery replied, quickly deciding that those generous breasts were not silicone. "Thank you for the flowers." She accepted the bouquet already in a vase with glee. "Would you care to come in, as I could put on a pot of tea?"

"No, thank you, we have reservations for nine." Oh my, Avery Atkins is so very fine. Her friend Celeste swore up and down that her cousin was beauty personified. Checking the woman out for herself, Gloria realized Celeste hadn't lied.

"Then we should be on our way." Avery indicated her flowers. "First, let me put these away."

##########

Minutes later, they were driving down the street while Avery thought her date the most tasty looking treat. Leggy and shapely, Gloria had wavy hair dark as midnight. And OMG, those light green eyes were a beautiful sight. An aquiline nose, incredible cheekbones, lips reddened, pouty and full, Avery felt herself being drawn like a magnet and she couldn't resist the pull.

"What do you do, what is your occupation?"

"Pharmacist," Avery murmured. "All day long I handle medication."

"Cool, do you enjoy what you do?"

"Sure, it pays the bills and helps me buy pretty shoes." She smiled when the comely driver released a chuckle. Breathing her in, she noticed Gloria had the scent of honeysuckle. Headache beginning to go away, Avery asked her how she chose to fill her days.

"Guess."

"Don't know where to start, I must confess."

"My passion is to teach."

If I were in her class, would hang on every word, whether she lectured or gave a speech.

##########

Perusing the cuisine she asked, "Does anything look good to you?"

"Yes, but it isn't on the menu."

Looking up, Avery noticed that her date stared right at her. Throat cleared, she said, "I've heard the lobster is so good it can make one purr."

"Huh, never thought I'd having something in common with a lobster."

Avery smirked. "For dessert I see they serve peach cobbler." Menu placed on the table, she asked Gloria if she liked sweets.

"I like a lot of things including movies, music, long walks on the beach and moving in rhythm with a gorgeous blonde underneath silken sheets."

"You are quite brazen."

"My dear, life is much too short for moderation."

Before Avery could reply to that, their waiter did appear. Asking if they were ready to order, he gave each customer a pilsner glass of the restaurant's finest beer. Avery ordered the lobster plate and Gloria chose the porterhouse steak medium rare. They also ordered a pre-dinner Caesar salad, which they decided to share. With a promise to soon return, the waiter took his leave.

Feeling a bit warm, Gloria shrugged out of her jacket and rolled up her sleeves. Eyes drawn to revealed skin, Avery noticed just below a wrist the tattooed word 'sin'. Instantaneously, her internal alert began to beep while up her spine fear did creep. What sane person would permanently ink 'sin' on their arm? And here she thought Gloria merely had a mischievous charm. While within her fear stirred, she pointed toward the tiny word.

"Gloria, I would be remiss if I didn't ask what the hell is this?"

A boisterous laugh rumbled up her throat. "Relax, sin isn't something that I promote. This I would much rather embrace." And then she indicated a word on her other arm--'grace'. "We're only human so sin does exist, but I do believe most of us do our level best to resist."

A smile spread while the fear swiftly faded as Avery had begun to feel super jaded. Stopping by their table, the waiter left a crisp large salad. Both picked up a fork while the speaker system played a romantic ballad.

"Tell me three random things about you. It can be anything like your favorite color is blue."

Avery thought while crunching on a couple croutons. "I like crossword puzzles, playing amateur tennis and have an addiction to Bon-Bons." While her date displayed a smile so sincere, she picked up the glass and drank a mouthful of beer. "What about thee? Why don't you also share three?"

"Christmas is my favorite holiday, I love vacationing in St. Tropez and I'm a Taurus as my birthday is in May."

"Right around the corner, how old will you be?"

Green eyes twinkling Gloria replied, "Two-hundred and twenty three."

Now it was Avery's turn to laugh. "In that case, I'm sure you remember the telegraph."

Gloria smiled, licking Caesar dressing from her bottom lip. "Among the first to own one, which made me feel pretty hip."

"What has a two-hundred and twenty three year old done? I bet you've seen and experienced a ton?"

Raising it, she began to count off on the fingers of a hand, "My dear, I've been a nurse, doctor, chef, lawyer and even the lead singer of a band. I have traveled east, west, north and south to every corner of the globe. Never met anyone I wanted to so greatly disrobe." A mischievous grin upon her face, Gloria looked like a naughty hunter about to give chase. "Must admit that I appreciate your legs and in the morning I'd be honored to cook you eggs."

"Over the last two-hundred and twenty three years have you ever been slapped?"

"Nope, but after a mind blowing performance many women have clapped."

Avery slowly shook her head. Never had anyone hinted so much about wanting to get her into bed. Secretly she confessed that she was flattered and this woman definitely had her enraptured. "Ms. Madison, I do declare that you are incorrigibly salacious."

"True and don't forget that I'm also tenaciously flirtatious."

Quite a funny feeling being annoyed yet not desiring to go. Part of her wanted to kiss Gloria while another yearned to deliver a solid blow. "Forget? Not bloody likely."

"C'mon, Avery, you know that deep down you like me."

"Do I?"

"Aye!"

##########

It was just after one in the morning when they stood on her welcome mat. During the last few minutes the pair had been engaged in idle chat. For it was apparent that neither wanted their date to come to a close. Avery wanted to invite her in and inwardly weighed the cons and pros. It was a wonderful and fun-filled evening to her surprise once Gloria ceased undressing her with those beautiful eyes.

"This date, did you enjoy?"

"Yes, you were quite charming when you didn't aim to annoy."

"Thank you...I think."

Avery offered her a wink. "I have an inquiry."

"Lay it on me."

"Would you care to come inside for that cup O' tea? I might even have a cookie."

Hand reaching out to caress a cheek, Gloria parted her lips to speak. "I'm extremely thirsty, but not for something you steep."

That hand was so gentle her heart took a leap. "Positive I have something that will satisfy your tongue." Arms wrapped around Gloria's neck, to her she clung. Eyes focused on lips, neither could take it any more. Mouths connected and proceeded to heatedly explore.

##########

Gasping for breath while on her back, she'd tried to count the orgasms yet hours ago lost track. Unless they shortly closed their eyes, the amorous pair could witness the sunrise. Avery moaned when a soft mouth nuzzled her neck. Once Gloria raised her head the end of that aquiline nose she did peck.

"Not that I believe your ego needs the boost, but to a puddle several times I was reduced." Her finger traced lips curved into a grin. Who would have thought that the best sex of her life would involve someone tattooed with grace and sin?

"I hope this isn't a one night stand as now of Avery Atkins I'm in high demand."

Her body once again aflame, the woman atop her she happily put the blame. Wrapping her legs around those hips, Avery raised her head to suck on a bottom lip. "You're a teacher, right?"

"University level and most of my classes are held at night."

Avery beamed while gently rocking her body to and fro. A familiar tingling sensation was headed to a specific area below. "I bet Professor Madison makes learning fun."

"How could she not as she teaches How To Be A Vampire 101?"

A jubilant laugh from Avery was sprang until the moment she spotted a couple gleaming white fangs. "Oh crap, being two-hundred and twenty three...you weren't kidding?"

"Nope," she stroked a finger along the blonde's neck, "and I'm a bit thirsty if you're permitting. If not, I completely understand--our date isn't sunk. I have blood bags packed within a cooler inside my trunk."

Even with this startling information Avery still believed she might've met her soul mate. So she offered her neck and replied, "It's cool, blood I've been meaning to donate."

The End...my friend ;-D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

102K 15K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
314K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...