𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐒𝐧 𝐦𝐞

Bởi patt_sz

"π•š'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, π•Ÿπ•  π•žπ•’π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯"... Xem ThΓͺm

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
annoucement.
lvii.
lviii.
lx.

vii.

3.5K 79 46
Bởi patt_sz

MADDY

why am i panicking? it's just a party, i'm going with my best friends too.. i need to relax.
i got into a shower, washed my body and hair then when i hopped out i sorted out my outfit then changed into it.

got to have a twerkable outfit, so that will do.
i applied some soft makeup so i don't look like a melted mess at the end of the party then ubered to aubrey's house just in time.

aubrey wore a similar outfit too, camo pants, white crop top and some white nike air forces.
and since aubrey was ready when i came over we decided to just go over to nick's place and help out if he needed it.

"what's up bitches"

aubrey and i entered nick's house, of course zion and brandon are already here, they all looked us up and down then smirked.

"why bitches?"

"nothing else suits you 3"

"how about daddies? hotties? gods? sexist humans alive? sex gods-"

"alright i get it, and no those nicknames don't suit you, sorry not sorry"

aubrey and i smiled, "you poor souls need help?"
aubrey asked looking around, "nah we good" nick said with a smile and went back to making a song playlist, aubrey walked over to the couch and sat down while i texted edwin that we're at nick's house.

zion came over with a smile across his lips, "what's up?" i questioned with a raised brow, "nothing, just wanted to know when that thing is happening, you know what you said a few hours ago?" zion smirked while he looked down at me, fuck i forgot about that..

"we'll see"

before i could move his hands gripped my waist bringing my body closer to his, "and when's that? because i'm free now" he smirked, i looked up at his lust filled eyes and raised my brow, "too bad babyboy i'm not" i smirked and walked over to aubrey, i sat down beside her and quietly sighed.

"zion baby where did you put my bag?"

tami and juliana came downstairs dressed like they're performing at a strip club, i didn't even know they were here.

"i'm not your baby, it's in the kitchen"

tami rolled her eyes as the 2 girls walked into the kitchen with sass, aubrey chuckled before taking a deep breath and lifting her head up poshly,
"zion baby where did you put my bag?" she mocked tami before we both started giggling, i stopped giggling, pouted my lips and frowned my brows, "i'm not your baby" i mocked zion in a deep voice before we continued to laugh.

"i'm not?"

"yeah sorry, i'm over you"

"what? how could you?"

"yeah i'm gonna show some chick my dick later anyway"

"who's the chick?"

"i don't know remember her name, i think maddy?"

"that whore! i will destroy her life"

"and i'll destroy her-"

"zion!"

aubrey and i mocked tami's and zion's voices in a made up conversation because we can, we got the boys to chuckle except the 2 girls who just walked back in, they look annoyed.

"that wasn't funny"

tami and juliana scoffed as they raised their brows and crossed their arms over their chests, "and i wouldn't be laughing at us behind our back" juliana said sternly trying to scare us i guess, aubrey chuckled loudly while i giggled under my breath.

"or what? you'll ruin our life?"

aubrey chuckled then carried on.

"spread false rumors? leak our nudes? i don't think these 3 would mind"

aubrey winked at the 3 boys watching us talk, they looked down and smirked, "i meeeean" nick mumbled under his breath but we all could hear, the 2 girls gave us death glares as there's a knock on the door.

"i'll get that"

brandon walked to the door and opened it, edwin walked in with kelsey by his side, probably a bad idea since she dated nick and brandon but whatever..

kelsey isn't a ugly girl at all but she messed around with 2 fuckboys who she thought liked her but oh boy was she wrong.

pretty? very, dumb for liking the fuckboys? yes and edwin being clueless about everything he doesn't know that she was with nick or brandon.
and i don't even know why she would want to be around them, she knows it's their party.

as they walked in brandon and nick had sly smiles on their faces while kelsey avoided their eyes, edwin looked awkward and confused, the 2 thots were chuckling under their breaths.

so aubrey and i, not liking awkwardness one bit, walked up to kelsey and edwin with smiles, "hey, ignore the weirdos" i said while opening my arms to kelsey for a hug, she smiled and hugged me.

edwin went to dab up the guys while aubrey, kelsey and i talked while watching the 3 fuckboys and edwin interact, "just ignore them, stay with us if edwin walks off or me, maddy has a deal with zion to see his dick so she might disappear" aubrey ranted, i nudged her and chuckled, kelsey turned to me slowly, "see his what?" she said shocked.

"it's a long story"

"you know what else is long?"

i looked at aubrey while she smirked at me, "i don't know, yet" i chuckled looking back at the 4 guys talking, "oh quit the shit, you know damn well it's long, even i know that, why do you think those 3 have girls lining up to fuck them?" aubrey stated with raised brows, kelsey and i giggled.

the 3 of us stayed together as more and more people turned up, about 30 more in 10 minutes and even more still on their way, the music started blasting through the windows and doors which made it hard for us to hear each other but it's a party after all.

after another 30 minutes edwin came along and took kelsey away leaving aubrey and i, we lowkey watched zion and tami talking and flirting, brandon and juliana chatting and nick watching people dancing.

zion turned his head and noticed us staring, he smirked and chuckled before saying something to tami then walking towards us.

"he just ditched tami, for you babes"

aubrey winked at me while i frowned my brows as we watch zion get closer and tami cross her arms in annoyance, "hey" zion said with a smirk, aubrey smiled then put her arm around me, "you want to borrow my girlfriend?" aubrey said with a raised brow, "not really borrow, more like take" zion said licking his lips as he eyed me up and down.

"alright, but i want her back in a few minutes in perfect condition"

"pinky promise"

aubrey took her arm off me as she narrowed her eyes at zion, "let's go loser, let's dance, he took my boo" aubrey shouted at nick, his eyes went up and a smile spread across his lips.

nick rubbed his hands together and licked his lips as he watched aubrey walk towards him, i honestly think nick likes aubrey, but they'll both deny it.
those 2 went off dancing leaving zion and i, and a pissed off tami in the back giving us death stares.

zion's hands found their way onto my waist pulling our bodies closer as he towered over me, i swear tami's head is going to explode.

i dropped my head and chuckled before lifting it back up and making eye contact with zion,
"are you trying to get me killed?" i said with a smile, he chuckled and turned us around so my back was facing tami and he could see her.

he dipped his head, his lips brushed past my ear weirdly making my body shiver, "want to piss her off?" he mumbled into my ear, why is this turning me on? what the fuck.

but why not? she kind of deserves it so i played along, "what are you thinking about daddy?" i said seductively into his ear while i lightly grazed my nails against the back of his neck, "oh so much right now" he smirked against my ear as his hands started slowly sliding down, i let out a chuckle before he started kissing down my neck.

i froze not knowing what to say or do, all that confidence suddenly faded away, "what are you doing?" i asked resting my arms around his neck,
"pissing tami off" he mumbled softly, "you sure just that?" i questioned with a chuckle, "mhmm" he hummed against my neck causing me to bite my bottom lip as he started kissing lower to my shoulders, fuck!

his hands suddenly smacked my ass gripping onto it, "watch it" i warned him, he chuckled then kissed my cheek, "she's gone" he said looking around, i turned to where tami was standing but she's disappeared.

"you can take your hands off my ass now"

"why? i like my hands there, it's comfy"

i chuckled as he smirked, "so when's that deal gonna be done?" he raised his brow, i smiled and rolled my eyes, "why do you want me to see your dick so badly?" i said with a chuckle, "hey! don't turn this on me, you wanted to see it remember?" he said with raised brows, i smirked and snickered.

"alright lets go"

i grabbed one of his hands off my ass and led him upstairs, "you forreal?" he said shocked, i stopped and turned, "what? you're bailing?" i challenged with a smirk, he scoffed and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up then running up the rest of the stairs.

"i don't bail"

he put me back down on top of the stairs then walked into the bathroom with me following close behind, i shut the door behind me before he turned me around and pinned me against the door, our faces centimeters away, "oh baby, i think you thought of this wrong, i ain't doing anything like that" i chuckled playing with the fabric around his neck, "so you're just going to see my dick and leave?" he questioned scanning my face, i made eye contact and nodded.

"prettymuch yeah"

he looked at me with frowned eyebrows, "what? you don't remember the deal?" i said tilting my head, he smiled and rolled his eyes.

i slid my fingers down his torso to the band around his black ripped jeans, "go on then but let me know if you want it" he smirked devilishly, i chuckled and pulled back the band of his jeans and boxers before looking down.

my eyes widened at his size, fuck! aubrey was right.. he is big — like big big, like at least 9 inches.. great now my face is turning red and i lowkey want to fuck zion.. shit.

i snapped his boxers and jeans back then looked up at him, of course he's smirking and his eyes aren't making this any better, for some reason their suddenly sparkly and dark.

he looked down at my lips before his face started nearing closer to mine, it felt like slow motion.
so i grabbed his face with both hands and smashed our lips together causing him to smirk into the kiss, his lips are so soft and addictive, fuck.

one innocent kiss turned into a heated makeout in minutes, his hands roamed around my waist and ass while my hands slid down his torso and under his shirt feeling every bump from his abs, his lips left mine and traveled to my neck.

he started nibbling and sucking onto my neck desperately trying to find my sweet spot while leaving hickeys on the way, i gasped as his lips attached onto my sweet spot beneath my ear, he smirked against my skin before lightly biting down on the spot then soothing it with his tongue making sure to leave a dark hickey.

i bite my lower lip holding back a moan, suddenly there's a knock on the door, both our heads go up,
"looks like that's over" i said smirking softly, he sighed as i turned and opened the door, the person looked at us weirdly before we walked out the bathroom.

"it doesn't have to be over, there's plenty of rooms in the house"

"they're all probably taken"

zion went from door to door knocking and i was right, all the rooms were taken, zion walked back to me with a cute pout, "too bad" he said before we both headed downstairs.

aubrey was still dancing with nick, kelsey was talking to edwin, brandon was dancing with juliana and tami was sat on the couch with her arms crossed and a annoyed expression on her face, we got downstairs and went over to aubrey and nick.

aubrey noticed us and smiled at me, "my girlfriend is back, i was getting bored" she said jokingly, nick smiled and nudged aubrey who was chuckling, she looked back at me then narrowed her eyes, "zi i thought i told you to give her back in perfect condition?" aubrey said with a raised brow at zion, he frowned his brows, "and i did" he said pointing at me.

"oh really? then what's that?"

aubrey tilted my head and pointed out the dark hickeys on my neck, "when did that happen?" zion said sarcastically shocked, "we came across some bugs" i said joining in on the joke, "then how come zion's clean?" aubrey said crossing her arms over her chest and raising her brow, "the bugs liked my neck better" i said jokingly bragging, "right, her neck is better" zion said putting his arm around my waist.

"cut the bullshit, did you fuck?"

aubrey raised her brows and looking at zion and i, we just looked at her blankly, "they did" nick said pointing between zion and i, "nah we didn't, but we might of if that guy didn't need to use the bathroom" i said rolling my eyes, "really?" zion said shocked turning his attention to me, i shrugged my shoulders and smirked.

the rest of the night was a blur, aubrey and i got drunk drunk and probably ended up throwing up a few times.

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

9.4K 540 71
She is well and truly fucked. He looks better, way better than he did in high school. In high school he was delicious but now he is just scrumptious...
7.1K 112 9
~squeal to 'A VK Heartbeat~ ~recommend reading 'A VK Heartbeat' first before continuing~ Mal is freighted and alone. She almost killed the one she lo...
19.9K 990 27
Sinking with the Titanic, Rose ends up on a ship with the pirate Jack Sparrow and a sea goddess' diamond heart. When she tries to free the cursed Wil...
116K 4.6K 51
For years, no, her whole life, Naida Muriel has been attracted to the sea. It's rhythmic tide, soothing waves, powerful potential, and the way it see...