Betrayed By My Own

Sparklyscar द्वारा

"The sight has my insides twist in a tight knot. His jet black hair that touches his shoulder, his defined ab... अधिक

Chapter 1 >>
Chapter 2 >>
Chapter 3>>
Chapter 5>>
Chapter 6>>
Chapter7>>
Chapter 8>>
Chapter 9>>
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sneak peek

Chapter 4>>

79 23 33
Sparklyscar द्वारा

He stares at me and I do the same with equal velocity,not at all wavering in my gaze even for a second.

Wow! The mother-fucker meets all my expectations, if not surpass them. But what I was not expecting him to have was a nice moustache that ran from above his upper lips, down to his jawline, before ending at his chin. I resist the urge to drool over the tattoo on his right arm since I had been half-kidding when I had said I wanted him to have a tattoo all over his arm.

"Holy shit! You must be Jem! I wasn't expecting you to be so stunning. Well I was expecting a pretty girl but not a damsel", Dimitri said almost gaping.

Anita shoots him a deadly look and leaves the kitchen rushing towards the stairs.I guess she went to her room and Dimitri went straight after her leaving me alone with the...

I chuckle before going to the refrigerator. I'd do whatever it takes for me not to talk to this gold digger and luckily for me, I see different flavours of ice cream that make my mouth begin to water. Which one do I choose?. I decide to take chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and butter scotch flavors.

"How rude! You come into my house, eat my food, sleep in one of my rooms and all I get in return is you ignoring me?", he asks in a dangerously deadly manner, stopping me in my tracks as I head for my room.

The nerve of this dude! And who the fuck cares if it's his house I'm staying in or not? But you see, I don't blame him! I blame Jon and Alan for conniving to put me in this situation.

I just sigh, roll my eyes and continue walking but his words stop me in my tracks again;

"I didn't know you were dumb?. Alan never said anything of sort!"
He says sighing dramatically.

I slowly but eventually turn around and met his calm gaze with a deadly one.
"I was just proving to you that silence is the best answer for a fool. Anyways, nice seeing you again asshole".

It's proven. We are sworn enemies.

"Then you're the foolish one. If you weren't you'd have still ignored me and continued walking to your room".

Wow. Good point!

"Let me make this clear to you, I am not the most feared assassin for nothing and I'll not hesitate to put you in your place", I say irritably. He is grating on my last nerves and it's taking a whole lot of effort not to lunge forward at him. Not today. Not –

"I guess that makes two of us. You know, I was expecting a very childish character and a naïve girl but you Miss, have definitely surpassed my expectations". That made two of us.

"That is where I am more superior than you! You underestimate your opponent while I on the other hand don't, and why are you sounding like we haven't met before?".

"You're fierce for a woman! Again my mistake for underestimating you! Who would have taken you for a woman with so much venom?", he asks eyeing me.

Or perhaps he doesn't know who exactly plays the games. Doesn't this idiot know that men were born by women and women they shall be killed by? And that behind every successful man is a strong woman?.

"If it were not to be for this ice cream in my hands, I'd have shown you exactly why I'm the most feared, then again, it'd be an insult to ice creams all over the world", I say finally walking away and meaning every word.

"Meet me tomorrow at 7:00pm in my room, I want to give you a drill of Dennis's movement", he shouts after me but I ignore him and walk into my room where I crave to devour my ice cream as I think about what had just happened. Why couldn't he give me the drill now instead?. Fuck fate!. Here I've planned not to ever come in contact with him, but  fate had other plans for us. You better listen fate, I don't want this to be like those fantasy novels where I'd end up having feelings for him!
Never!

I feel so pissed right now that I need to do something which calms my nerves. But what?. Read a book?. I bring out a book titled "Rage of Angels" written by my favorite author, "Sidney Sheldon".

I love all Sidney's books. He's such a good author but, Urgh! It's not working! I still feel pissed and frustrated! Maybe I'll just watch wrestling! Since it's Tuesday and smackdown live will be displayed.
I turn on the TV and the person I see first adds to my frustration! Shane McMahon...

The only person that can calm me down is Alan! Right on cue my phone rings.

And I smile at the name that appears. It's Alan and he's video calling me. I smile as I pick up.

Me: first things first, don't ask me how I am because I am definitely not fine! Your so called 'college friend' just pissed me off. He called me just a 'woman', he referred to me as 'weak' and to add cherry on top, he asked, no scratch that, he ordered me to come to his room by 7:00pm tomorrow. Such a dick headed jerk...

Alan: see Jem...

Me:  (still stuffing my mouth with ice cream.. ),  no hold on,  I'm not done talking

Me: You know how much I hate him! Yet you sent me to him. If not for Jon and you, I'd never have come here! You're so annoying Al. You know all my likes, dislikes, hates and loves and you definitely know he is number one on my hate list but you still sent me here. I hate you Al.

Alan:(chuckles) are you done talking now? Can I talk?

I nod my head, still sad as I finish up my strawberry flavored ice cream and I'm about to pounce into the vanilla flavoured one. He takes my silence as a clue to continue.

Alan: now, I know you don't really hate me, and you're just saying that because you're pissed and each time you're pissed you always come to me.
Am I right, silly girl?

Me: Am I a silly girl?

I say "I'm not" at the same time Alan says "No. You are" and we both burst out laughing and staring lovingly at each other through the phone.

Alan: oh Jem! I've always told you, I am telling you and I'll continue to tell you that...

Me: ..As long as I'm alive, I'll always be there for you, come what may!
We continue to talk until the late hours of the night when my eyes starts to get tired until I couldn't keep awake anymore. I say goodnight and end the call from my end..

As I turn off the side lamp, I remember Jay had asked to meet him by 7:30 tomorrow..  Urgh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh shit!' I exclaim immediately I wake up holding my head for dear life. I need to shower and eat.

Shower first.

Hmm! Alan sure is the only remedy to my pissed self. I smile as I remember him making fun of my fuzzy hair.

Don't be surprised! Alan is literally the most annoying brother I've ever come across. But I can never be mad at him. He's just too cute to annoy me.

I take a shower and decide to put on a black pencil jean with a black sleeveless top and a pair of matching combat boots  I am used to wearing my hair down but now that the weather here is extremely hot, I knot my hair in a messy bun. Not a make up lover, so I apply none. As I am about to call Alan, Anita barges in without knocking and I raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"How long have you been up?", she asks feigning anger.

Okay! She is beginning to irritate me.

"Why do you care?"

"You're wrong, I don't", she says yelling.

"Oh please, no need to be dramatic. Cut the chase and tell me what you want?"

"How rude!"

"You're one to talk! You're literally the most rudest person I've come across in my entire life"

"Is that even a word? Did you even finish school?"

"Yes I did and FYI, I'm a first class degree holder in accounting"

"What happened to you? You used to be the nicest person I know of!"

"I could as well ask you the same, what happened to you? You used to be the most ruthless person I know of"

"And I still am, I only have one soft spot and that's for Dimitri!"

"I only have two soft spots and those are for my father and brother"

"I thought..."

"I mean Jon and Alan!"

"Oh! See, I don't give a fuck about your past life, I just want my former best friend to be my present best friend! What do you say?"

"How do you intend to do that?"

"Why don't we go out for ice cream this afternoon and then we can talk!"

"Okay but... Please I need to eat, do you mind bringing my food up for me?", I say as sweetly as possible.

"Sure!"

Few minutes later, she comes in with a tray of French toast, jam and black coffee. Just how I hate my coffee. I'm about to call her back but then I spot the cream and sugar. Thank goodness! I was going to throw up at the sight of the disgusting, black coffee.

Soon after she leaves, I hear the cough of an engine. Out of curiosity I get up and look through the window and the sight that welcomes me has my insides twist in a tight knot. His jet black hair that touches his shoulder, his defined abs and chest bulging through his shirt, his all too glorious tattoo. And his well shaved beards. I have no fears, I have no limits and I certainly don't have any excuses. I am going to be the death of the Almighty Jay Black.

I start pacing the room as I begin to device my plan...

I need to start working on my plan soon. I can't continue ignoring him. I'll have to get him to trust me and when he does, I can take him down without anyone suspecting a thing.

I'll have to be very careful since I'm not using a fake face this time. Or can I?

Hmm! I can't do this without Alan since he is the master of disguise, I'll have to get him to help me. But how do I get him to help me without informing him of my plans to kill Jay? I'll deal with that later. For now I have to concentrate on two things. The first being Anita, maybe I can get my best friend back and we can form an alliance. Yes, I know she'll help... What am I thinking? She won't help me! She cares for Dimitri a lot and if killing Jay will affect Dimitri negatively, then she won't do it.

Then, I've got to create a feud between Jay and Dimitri. A feud that will make Dimitri thirst for blood and not just any blood, but Jay's own blood because if this happens, Anita won't hesitate to get rid of Jay. There, problem solved. No..no..no! It's not solved, I want to kill Jay myself.

I guess after creating the feud, I can get Anita to convince Dimitri to let me do the killing. Aha! Problem solved!. Fate really does have a way of working wonders. This is just like a game of chess. And Dimitri and Anita are my pawns when playing this game. And in this game, I am going to be the one and only winner!. But I'll have to make sure all this happens after I cut Dennis's body into shreds.

Yes! Finally! A full proof plan! Convincing Alan to send me a disguise shouldn't be too hard. I'll call him right away!

Me: Hey Alan! Please I need a favour from you.

Alan: Go on love, anything for my sweet little angel!

Me: "I need a disguise!", I say in matter of fact tone.

Alan: But why? Oh never mind, what kind of disguise do you need?

Me: A disguise that no one has ever laid eyes on. A new one that has the innocent look and deadly look at the same time.

Alan: okay, I'm sending it on the next available flight going to Rome. Okay?

Me: Thanks. You're the best of the best!

Alan: I know, now run along! I've got a face to make.

I hang up the call and smile with assurance. Well, let's see Jay, who will win this game? You or me?. Haha! In fact, you have already lost to me! I will be the one to kill you Jay, and when I'm done, I'll be the one and only feared assassin and Mafia.

But for now, I've got a friend to get back first!.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

295K 9.7K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...
94K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
38.8K 2.4K 49
#1 Spy #2 Mafiaboss • Ziva and Jayceono. Two of the most popular people at school-aka troublemakers-who absolutely detested each other's guts and pre...
67.4K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...