A Drunk Mistake ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

Ninth in teen dialogue series ~ "Hello?" "S-Sarah, I m-missss you!" "Erm, Mister, Are you drunk?" "Yes, drunk... More

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

1

10.8K 340 34
By StellaAdamsHere

"Hello?"

"Oh, erm, hi. Did I by any chance call you last night?"

"At two thirty at night to be precise."

"Atleast it was not a man in his late fifties with a bulging tummy and long moustaches."

"Who said I don't have a bulging tummy?"

"You have?"

"Yes, any problem?"

"Nope, not at all. Infact, that's a benefit."

"How?"

"I can have better grip."

"Better grip at wh- Wait, don't tell me there was a sexual innuendo inserted in this!"

"There was."

"YOU FUC-"

"Later, babygirl."

••••••••

After a really, really, really long wait, I finally decided to publish a short story and I really hope that you guys love it.

I'll try my best to give you all a different plotline with ofc, my classic pickup lines, innuendos and sarcasm.

This chapter may not really be upto that mark, but I promise that the next in the line will make your day.

Muaah! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
28.8K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
70.8K 213 22
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...