QUICK TRANSMIGRATION FEMALE L...

By Danikat55

(THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHOR: ORIGAMI GLAZED TILE - 折纸琉璃 Luo Qing Chen is a wand... More

1-5
Chapter 6: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 7: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 8: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 9: Deeply pampered by the emperor
10-13
14-17
18-21
22-25
26-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-49
60-65
66-73
74-89
90-102

50-59

3.6K 96 13
By Danikat55

Chapter 50: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 22)

Fifteen minutes later, the princ.i.p.al called the person who was two seats behind Luo Qing Chen's seat to his office.

The legendary perpetrator, Qian Fei Fei.

Of course she wouldn't admit it even if she was beaten to death. She firmly played the fool to the end, saying she had never seen this picture before!

"Student Qian Fei Fei, have you really never seen this picture before?" The princ.i.p.al asked her again.

"Princ.i.p.al, I've said that I haven't. It must be some hero who couldn't stand these people cheating, so they bravely turned them in!" Qian Fei Fei crossed her arms across her chest, turning her eyes into the sky.

Pei, her words were this incredible. Speaking this kind of nonsense, doesn't her conscience hurt?

[Of course it doesn't. Then again, her english scores has always been good and with the host pa.s.sing her this time, her heart is filled with anger.] The system explained with a rare patience.

So what if it's filled with anger! You can't do well and you blame me!?

"Ke, ke." Luo Qing Chen said after clearing her throat, "I have an uncle who works in the crime lab at the police station. Since you've never seen this picture before, it shouldn't have your fingerprints on it, right?"

#The host will lead you into the field of science, rationally solving this case#

When Qian Fei Fei heard this, her expression instantly changed. How could a little girl in this school possibly think of something like fingerprints? Naturally she didn't put on gloves when handling this picture.

"What, you have nothing to say?" Luo Qing Chen looked at her and said, "Bringing a cell phone into the test room is a big offense. Qian Fei Fei, are you prepared?"

No matter how arrogant and overbearing Qian Fei Fei was, she was still a student. Being pressed down by Luo Qing Chen's words and being stared at by the princ.i.p.al.

After a few seconds, she completely surrendered.

"Princ.i.p.al, I admit that I took this picture!" Qian Fei Fei glared at Luo Qing Chen and pointed at her while saying, "But this person was definitely cheating. Princ.i.p.al, think about it. With her trash grades from before, how could she have suddenly gotten such good grades!"

d.a.m.n, you're trash, your entire group is trash! System, was this person's brain fried by lightning before?

"Princ.i.p.al." Su Liang Chen had been watching from the side and finally spoke when Qian Fei Fei finished speaking, "Can you punish her now."

He really was fast, decisive, and ruthless.

Male G.o.d Su's meaning was very clear, that was to punish Qian Fei Fei!

"Un, I understand." After a while, the princ.i.p.al said with a nod, "She does need to be punished, but since student Qian Fei Fei didn't use her cell phone to cheat, it will be a small punishment. She'll just be lectured by her teacher."

"Principal!" Qian Fei Fei instantly blew up with anger and said through gritted teeth, "I don't believe that if you give Luo Qing Chen another test, she will be able to complete it! She would only get around thirty-forty points and that is if it was all multiple choice!"

A person who was trash in the past had stolen her male G.o.d just because she was a bit pretty, she was unwilling.

Do people all look at outer appearance? Shouldn't they all look at what's on the inside?

"Then let's compete." Luo Qing Chen turned over with her hands on her lips as she had a smile of incomparable confidence on her lips, "We'll be in the same room and we'll write the same english test, with it being broadcast to the entire school. Do you dare?"

"What is there to fear, would I be afraid of academic trash like you?" Qian Fei Fei said with a cold smile on her lips.

This suggestion to Qian Fei Fei was simply too perfect. She wanted to see how could Luo Qing Chen cheat when being watched by everyone!

Punishment and lectures were fine, but as long as she won, all her face would come back to her!

Chapter 51: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 23)

Qian Fei Fei and her english test compet.i.tion was set for tomorrow afternoon. They would be using the B version of the test.

It had to be said, the B version of the test was much harder than the A version.

Walking out of the princ.i.p.al's office, the light shone down on them. Luo Qing Chen closed her eyes and took a deep breath before smiling at Su Liang Chen besider her as she said, "Let's go back to cla.s.s!"

"We'll go back to our own cla.s.s." He placed his hands into his pocket and under this sunlight, he looked especially handsome.

Without knowing why, there was a bit of joy in his heart. Perhaps it was because the promised date would come or perhaps it was because there was suddenly a bit of expectation in his mechanical life.

Suddenly, he began looking forward to when the alarm rang each morning, to when he could see her back at the corner of the school gate, to when he received everyone's pa.s.sionate gazes when he walked together with her, to when he could see her each day.

It turned out that school could be even more enjoyable than a day off.

He was thinking about this while sitting in his seat when the teacher walked in.

"We have a new student in our cla.s.s who has transferred from the liberal arts cla.s.s. Her grades on the test this time was better than many people's here." The teacher's voice slowly sounded in Su Liang Chen's ears.

His heart became a bit excited and it began to beat with the teacher's voice.

"Everyone put your hands together for student Luo Qing Chen."

After that, she appeared in front of his eyes. That normal school uniform, those lips with a faint smile on them, and those slightly narrowed eyes looking at him.

"Pa, pa, pa." A wave of applause welcomed her. Of course, the only one who didn't applaud was Qian Fei Fei.

She looked at Tang Yu and found that Tang Yu was clapping louder than anyone else with a smile one his face, as well as eyes that seemed to be glowing.

Qian Fei Fei couldn't help raising her fist and slamming it against the wall.

In the end, the wall didn't move at all and she had hurt herself for nothing!

The surrounding male students all saw Luo Qing Chen and they all became excited.

After all, male hormones couldn't resist the charm of a beauty.

Not to mention, she was a great beauty of the school flower level!

"d.a.m.n, the school flower has transferred to our cla.s.s! Then wouldn't our cla.s.s be the representative of beauty!"

"So good! Transferring in the third year of high school and her grades are still this good!"

"I'm so jealous of people with beauty and intelligence."

"Ah, I've heard the school flower doesn't have a boyfriend? Yi, everyone has a chance!"

Su Liang Chen in front seemed like he could ignore everything, but he still slightly knit his brows at the last person.

"Then, where does student Luo Qing Chen want to sit?" The teacher of the science cla.s.s was not a rigid person, this sentence seemed like it was being asked to everyone.

"Teacher, there is an empty s.p.a.ce besides me!"

"Teachere, here, here! There's no one here!"

"Teacher, the person at my table has smelly feet! I want to change tables!"

"d.a.m.n, I didn't hold anything against your body odor and you're holding something against my feet?"

"Teacher, the one beside me might be sick for several days....."

"Who says I'll be sick!?"

The science class had a lack of girls and now that a girl had appeared who was also the school flower, naturally she became the center of attention.

Seeing everyone like this, Luo Qing Chen's lips curled into a smile.

It seemed like other than Qian Fei Fei being a bit hateful, the rest are all seem like good people.

She ignored the others and walked towards the empty spot beside Su Liang Chen. She put her bag down before whispering, "Classmate Su, please take care of me."

Chapter 52: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 24)

Before transferring to the science class, she had already done her investigations. Su Liang Chen's table had been empty since year one. This was because he had told the teacher that anyone sitting at his table would affect his grades.

The teacher of course agreed to his request since he had always been top of the year and he would definitely go on to a glorious future.

"That." The teacher said in a difficult voice, "The place beside Su Liang Chen can't......"

"Teacher, it's fine." His clear as water voice came from her left, instantly numbing her heart.

[Ding, affection has increased by ten. Mission completion rate is now 60%.]

Ha, ha, it seems like male G.o.d Su likes me quite a bit! Affection coming like this, I feel a bit shy! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha——

[Host, please don't go overboard with your fanatical laughing.]

Humph, what do you know? Do you know how much trouble it took for this treasure to go from zero to sixty? Does laughing a few times ruin your meal?

[......This system can't eat.] The system showed the bitterness in its heart!

"This is you getting closer?" Su Liang Chen took his notes as he asked this in a whisper.

The sun came in through the window and landed on her face. When he slightly looked over, he felt he was a bit dazed.

So her so called getting closer was actually transferring classes. A person whose memory landed her in the bottom fifty, actually changed to the science class that depended on logical thinking for him.....

It really moved him......

[Ding, affection has increased by ten. Mission completion rate is 70%.]

Ah, ah, ah, system, I won't waste words! You are great! If I'm ruining your meal next time, just remind me! Our relation is this good, it's very easy for me to laugh a bit softer in my heart!

[......This system really can't eat.] The system was speechless. Have you ever seen a computer eat food?

Humph! Eat if you want or don't, it saves money.

Luo Qing Chen calmed herself. She pursed her lips and her eyes had a deep smile as she replied to Su Liang Chen beside her, "Of course, first come, first serve!"

"Wrong."

"What's wrong?" Luo Qing Chen thought over what she said, there was nothing wrong! Her expression and her language are all still alright, ok?

"This question is asking for the extreme values for f(x) when X=1 and when X=3. Each point on this graph shouldn't pa.s.s the slope......" Su Liang Chen slid his black pen across Luo Qing Chen's notebook and said, "I think that if you write X=3 first come, first serve, you'll be back in the liberal arts class by tomorrow."

Luo Qing Chen was stunned and instantly looked down. She quickly erased what she had written and said in a soft voice, "You can't blame me, this is human nature. When you're speaking, there is a chance you might unconsciously write something down....."

No problem? You haven't had this before?"

"Well——" Su Liang Chen copied his answers onto a sticky note and gave it to her before saying, "To share a desk with me, being forty eighth in the year is far from being enough."

"Ha?" Luo Qing Chen felt her heart was bleeding and almost spat it out, "The test has just ended, can't you do something more relaxing?"

"Like?" His brows relaxed and his lips had a faint smile.

Actually, he knew what she was thinking. Looking at her eyes filled with expectation, he didn't know why his heart softened.

"A date!" Luo Qing Chen's eyes lit up with excitement and her long lashes slightly trembled.

The so called date was her main motivation for studying, she definitely had to see it through to the end!

After a while, he that her face was almost dyed in aggrievement before he softly said, "Tomorrow night."

Chapter 53: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 25)

It was Sunday and the sun was shining bright.

Don't ask why she was still heading to school on a Sunday. Third year high school students didn't have the rights to a break!

She immediately went to the princ.i.p.al's office to report in after arriving at school. Qian Fei Fei had been there for a long time with an arrogant appearance, making her want to vomit out her vegetable bun as soon as she saw her.

That's right, she had changed breakfast! She changed from milk and bread to soy milk and vegetable buns!

One test room, three invigilators, and two one hundred and eighty degree cameras with no dead angles.

The synchronized image would be broadcast to the large screen in the school yard for all the students to watch.

With everyone watching like this, no one could cheat.

The princ.i.p.al felt that this decision was very correct. One was a student that brought a cell phone into the test room and one was a student who had suddenly soared up.

Both of them were suspected of cheating! With this B version test, not only did it test their ability, it also gave them a chance to clear their names.

The test would last for a total of one hundred and twenty minutes. The papers would be marked by the invigilator on site and the results would be immediately announced.

Luo Qing Chen closed her eyes. She had prepared her stationery and headphones, everything was ready.

Other than the thirty minutes used for the listening portion, Luo Qing Chen only spent around forty minutes on writing the answers. Although she was a bit slower compared to Su Liang Chen, she had scored higher than him.

Ha, ha, I finally beat Su Liang Chen on a test. Although, the win was a bit inelegant......

[It's good that you know!] The system couldn't take her inner monologue any longer and replied.

Humph! Taking back what I gave, you made me eat all those pieces of bread!

When her pen wrote the final word, Luo Qing Chen stood up. Her eyes moved slightly and she looked over at Qian Fei Fei who was still on the second page before walking towards the front podium.

She carried it up and handed it over! All her actions were confident!

She went down stairs and pa.s.sed the tight ring, looking at the young man waiting for her under the pear flower tree.

He looked up slightly with a faint smile on his lips.

This was his first time smiling at her.

That smile, it was so, so warm.

The students all joining in the fun on the school field all revealed looks of disbelief. Luo Qing Chen was just too fast, she only took seventy minutes to finish the test!

"Don't be surprised yet, she probably randomly filled it out!" A person with decent english marks said while pushing up his glasses.

"You, don't judge if you don't know anything." A girl on the side rolled her eyes at him and retorted back.

Two invigilators looked over Luo Qing Chen's test and they couldn't keep their eyes open. The english words written in an elegant font, they were actually.....all correct.

The B version of the test was harder than the A version, but Luo Qing Chen had raised her level and wrote a passionate essay. All kinds of different phrases, using them all in a wonderful manner.

After ten minutes of reading it over, the invigilator finally wrote a score on Luo Qing Chen's test.

The screen changed and the red pen went across, causing all the students to hold their breath.

"1......"

"5......"

"0......"

"d.a.m.n, full marks!" The students all exploded. Whether they knew her or not, they all clapped for her."

She was a bit surprised as she said with a frown, "What are they clapping for?"

Why does it seem like a villain bullying a pale beauty? This treasure is the pale beauty, alright?

"It should be because your score has been released!" Su Liang Chen looked at the excited people in front and he couldn't help feeling a bad taste in his mouth. He turned in another direction and said, "Let's go over there."

He never knew before that he had this kind of possessiveness. Whenever he saw her talking to another man, his heart would feel depressed, especially that Tang Yu!

Chapter 54: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 26)

At the same time, Qian Fei Fei who was still in the test room couldn't sit still. In order to keep it fair, the invigilator didn't tell her Luo Qing Chen's grade and gave her room to finish her questions.

But how could her heart calm down. This test really was a bit hard and seeing Luo Qing Chen easily finish it like that, her heart became even more fl.u.s.tered.

Time pa.s.sed bit by bit and she couldn't even write her composition. Her mind was completely blank, not even knowing how to write something as simple as banana.

"Time is up, hand in your paper." The invigilator's voice came from the podium and she had no choice but to put down the pen in her hand.

"Teacher, can my score pass Luo Qing Chen's?" Qian Fei Fei's heart was filled with awkwardness. The teacher hadn't seen her paper yet. Although she didn't finish the composition and the final reading comprehension part, there weren't any problems with the beginning parts.

The invigilator looked over her and looked over her blank page before saying, "No."

"Teacher, you haven't even marked my paper yet, how can you make a decision already!" Qian Fei Fei was a bit angry. At least finish marking the paper before seeing who won. It was unknown right now, so how could this teacher be this certain."

The invigilator pushed up his golden rimmed glasses and expressionlessly said, "Because she had full marks."

"What——" Qian Fei Fei shook her head in disbelief as she said, "I don't believe it! Can you let me see her test?"

"Student Qian Fei Fei, is this the respect a student should have for a teacher?" The invigilator shouted in a loud voice, "I will tell the principal and you won't get off with a simple lecture!"

Qian Fei Fei was stunned before she pursed her lips and almost broke out in tears.

After all, a student was a student in the end. Students were inferior and their hearts would always feel aggrieved if teachers and their parents shouted at them.

But so what! The wicked got what they deserved!

"You didn't have class in the morning?" Luo Qing Chen walked fast to keep up to Su Liang Chen as she asked in a soft voice.

Why did it feel like he wasn't too happy, why? Could it be that he didn't want to go on a date with her?

Su Liang Chen felt the aggrievement coming from the person behind and he revealed a bitter smile. He felt that his sulking was a bit unreasonable.

"Ya——" Luo Qing Chen had been looking down the entire time and never thought the person in front would suddenly stop. She walked right into his broad back.

She looked up while rubbing her nose, "Why did you suddenly stop?"

"I was waiting for you." Su Liang Chen moved her hand down and came in to look at her nose.

He didn't know if this. .h.i.t was painful for her. Suddenly there was a bit of pain in his heart.

If he knew earlier, he would have walked slower and he wouldn't have suddenly stopped.

Luo Qing Chen was stunned and she froze on the spot. The male G.o.d in front of her was only five centimeters away, she could clearly look at his face. Those long, slender lashes and those lips that people couldn't look away from.....

"What are you thinking for your face to be this red?" Su Liang Chen's lips slightly curled up into a faint smile.

She looked around in a flurry, "It's red from the hit....."

"So classmate Luo has a nose on her face?" Su Liang Chen gave a gentle laugh. Seeing her suppress the shyness on her face, why did it seem so cute and so moving......

Suddenly he felt it was a pity, why didn't he go into the liberal arts class back then?

That way, he could have met her sooner.

But this was fine, this kind of meeting was just in time.

Chapter 55: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 27)

"I......" Luo Qing Chen rubbed the back of her head and changed the subject, "What should we eat?"

"What do you want to eat?" He walked to her left and matched his pace with hers.

"KFC!" Luo Qing Chen said as her eyes lit up.

She was suddenly very hungry. She really wanted to eat fried chicken legs, the finger licking original chicken, and.....

"It's not good for the brain to eat junk food often." When two pictures appeared in her mind, Su Liang Chen's words were like a bucket of water falling over her.

Seeing that she didn't speak, he added, "But it's fine occasionally."

"Un, un, un, eat, eat, eat." Hearing this, Luo Qing Chen instantly looked up with sparkling eyes. Her gluttonous nature was naturally revealed.

There were many people in the KFC near the school at noon. They found a window to sit near and with the faint sunlight shining in through the window, it made them feel very comfortable.

"There is no classes on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday of this week." Su Liang Chen elegantly picked up a fry and gently placed it in his mouth. Watching her swallow down her food, his face gradually softened.

With his face being illuminated by the sunlight, it became especially gentle. Only there was still a faint cool to his voice.

"Ah——" Luo Qing Chen was stuffing herself with a burger as she looked up in a daze and blinked.

After a while, she finally reacted. This was what she had just asked him.

The school top was incredible, he could still bring a topic up after all this time!

Powerful, worthy of admiration!

They came out of the KFC doors when they were full and sunlight fell down over her face.

Luo Qing Chen narrowed her eyes as the first thing she thought about was sleeping.

When this thought came to her mind, Su Liang Chen's clear voice sounded in her ear, "Did you bring your identity card?"

WTF? Identity card? He.....He wouldn't be thinking.....Aiya, system, I'm a bit nervous! I'm still a baby, wouldn't this be.....going too fast!

[Host, please stop thinking nonsense!]

She thought this while a faint smile appeared on her lips. There was a blush on her face as she revealed a shy appearance.

"Can you tell me what you're smiling about?" Su Liang Chen saw her lowering her head and looking all shy, making him almost unable to hold in his laughter.

Naturally he knew what she was thinking about. A girl's heart was really.....a bit incredible.

She lowered her head and patted her chest with both hands as she said in a charming voice, "That, I did bring my identity card, but.....Aren't we a bit young! Oh, no, I'm eighteen.....I'm an.....adult, I can already....."

After saying this, she suddenly looked up and saw that Su Liang Chen had moved half a meter away. Instantly, she felt all her blood flow backwards and her face was completely flushed.

What was going on? Could it be that I made a mistake?

Didn't he want to.....do that with me?

Luo Qing Chen quickly caught up to him and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Aurora City." Su Liang Chen looked at her embarrassed face and spoke with a smile.

Luo Qing Chen closed her eyes in shame. d.a.m.n, so embarrassing! He wanted an identification card to buy a ticket!

[What did the host think it was for?] The system's cold voice sounded.

Who cares about you, go to the side! Look at you looking like you're watching a play, I want to beat you!

The system helplessly stretched out its non-existent hands. It didn't know how it was possible for her to see it and clearly know that it seemed like it was watching a play......

Chapter 56: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 28)

Aurora City was most famous tourist spot near A City. It was named after the aurora because there was always different coloured lights in the skies over that place.

They took a train to Aurora City. Luo Qing Chen's heart was filled with nervousness, this seemed like her first time riding on a train.

At least it was her first time riding on a train in this body. The male G.o.d beside her was a bit happy and a bit excited.

Aurora City was not far from A City, they reached be there in around forty minutes.

"What are we going to Aurora City for?" On the train, Luo Qing Chen looked at the young man with narrowed eyes.

His eyes seemed to be focusing on something. If she leaned over slightly, the eyes would stop on her for a bit.

For a long time, he didn't say a thing. When Luo Qing Chen thought that he didn't hear her and wanted to turn over.

His nice sounding voice rang beside her ear, "A date."

"Ke, ke." She forced down the joy in her heart as she asked, "The Baidu dictionary says that a date is time spent together between two lovers. Then are we....."

This time, Su Liang Chen didn't take a long time to answer her. He took out the cell phone from his pocket and tapped a few times on the screen before handing it to Luo Qing Chen, "Take a look yourself."

She took the cell phone and saw the first sentence on Baidu. Dating is a human courtship activity, used to understand each other better. It is used to find a fit, to test if someone is a suitable match.

d.a.m.n, this vocabulary is too fake! Test, choose, match? What is this!?

"I won't look!" Luo Qing Chen threw the phone back into his arms and looked away. She was sulking as she looked at the mountains pa.s.sing by in the window!

A person pushing a little trolley moved through the car not far away, "Sunflower seeds, peanuts, juice, mineral water, and instant noodles. Does anyone want anything?"

Luo Qing Chen poked her head out to take a look and pursed her lips. Her right hand went over her stomach.

Ya, I'm a bit hungry.

Su Liang Chen's eyes turned dark. He had brought her to eat KFC at noon, she had eaten at least two-thirds of a family bucket, as well as a burger and a cup of cola.

It had only been around three hours since then and she was hungry again?

He now knew that there was one thing in Luo Qing Chen's heart that he could not compare to and that was eating!

She saw his knitted brows and his face of disbelief, making him look like he was saying: You're still eating?

Luo Qing Chen helplessly watched the trolley leave before looking out the window again.

"Give me a cup of Haagen Daz." When the little trolley was almost gone, Su Liang Chen's pleasant voice sounded.

The service staff's face turned red and looked at him with a smile as she said, "What flavour do you want?"

"Chocolate!" Luo Qing Chen saw that her family's male G.o.d Su was being stared at with those flowery eyes and her depression instantly disappeared! She immediately became overbearing!

The service staff had an awkward expression. She handed the chocolate flavoured ice cream over to Su Liang Chen with a reluctant smile before she kept moving forward and shouting, "Sunflower seeds, peanuts, juice, mineral water, and instant noodles. Does anyone want anything?"

"Here." He turned over with a faint gentleness in his eyes and handed the ice cream over to her, "Eat slowly, it's rather cold."

The anger in her heart scattered and there was only his handsome face and warmth in her eyes.

She remembered something profound. If you love her, take her out to eat Haagen Daz!

[System notification: It's easy to become fat if you eat too much chocolate!]

Fat! Fat! Fat! So what if I'm fat? Will I eat your food?

Chapter 57: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 29)

It was already six at night when they reached Aurora City and the sky was gradually becoming dark, but Aurora City was a completely different scene.

Each house was hanging a coloured lantern that clashed with the dark red sky, forming a colourful landscape.

"So beautiful, it's just like the Milky Way." This was the first impression Luo Qing Chen had when she saw Aurora City.

"Wait for me, I'll buy something to eat." Su Liang Chen slowly got up and headed to the food stall across the street.

When there was more food around you, you would feel more hungry.

Luo Qing Chen watched his back as her lips curled into a bright smile. She looked up slightly at the ever changing beautiful stars decorating the night.

Mysterious and illusory. It was the mysterious night of Aurora City, attracting countless longing eyes.

Suddenly she heard a song: I'll take you to see the night sky on Sunday, alright?

It was Sunday night, at six thirty.

Su Liang Chen ordered some of the more famous dishes of Aurora City: Malatang, roasted skewers, coconut jelly, chicken wings with rice, bean sprout pancake, as well as two special bowls of iced fruit rice.

When he came back, he moved a bit faster.

It was almost seven, she must be hungry!

But he never thought when he came back to the beach, Luo Qing Chen would be gone.

He unconsciously dialed her phone and after a few seconds, he heard: The number you have dialed cannot be reached at this time, please try again later......

He was a bit worried, so he kept calling!

Based on how she looked, she shouldn't have come to Aurora City before. It was all his fault, he should not have left her alone when he went to buy things.

After failing to call three times, his heart felt like it was being burned. Looking at his watch, it was already past seven.

Because of the fireworks show at the beach, the area around him was a bit noisy.

He knitted his brows and looked around, while listening carefully.

There were kids playing, students chatting, and a couple fighting, but there wasn't a single sound from her.....

Not hearing her voice suddenly, he felt his heart become flustered and filled with fear. So feeling fear after losing a person was this kind of feeling.

Su Liang Chen took a deep breath and clenched his fist.

He made his decision, he would go to the police.

When he was about to dial his phone, Luo Qing Chen patted his shoulder and said, "What food did you buy?"

His shoulders trembled and he quickly hung up. He turned around to pull her into his embrace and tightly hugged her.

Luo Qing Chen was stunned as her eyes popped out and her heart almost jumped out.

Being this close, she could smell the faint lemongrass soap coming from him. Her breathing became fast and she became warm from the hug.

After a while, he finally let her go. He looked over her before saying, "Where did you go?"

Luo Qing Chen touched her red ear awkwardly and said, "Just now.....there was an old lady who asked me for directions. I saw that she was holding quite a few things, so I went to help her......"

"You're sure you didn't just wander off further away?" Su Liang Chen said with knitted brows.

This girl clearly came to Aurora City for the first time and she was showing someone the way. It wasn't wrong to have good intentions, but we had to know our limits.

"How did you know!?" Luo Qing Chen's eyes lit up, but then she said without any energy, "I thought that I could find it with my cell phone, but who knew there were so many small roads here? The more I wandered, the further I got!"

Seeing her looking aggrieved with her head down, he couldn't bear to blame her.

Doing something good and still being blamed, she must be feeling bad.

Su Liang Chen raised his hand and patted her head as he said, "Wait for me to come back next time, alright?"

"Peng!" The firework cut through the starry night, looking incredibly beautiful.

"Alright." She obediently nodded with a faint smile on her lips.

[Ding, affection has increased by ten. Mission completion rate is now 80%.]

Chapter 58: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 30)

Aurora City deserved its fame, with fireworks filling the sky and water spouting out all around. The mist slowly surrounded them, making it look an immortal's world on earth.

They were leaning back on recliners and looking up, it was like the entire river of stars was right in front of them. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and purple all intersected, turning into a beautiful landscape.

Beautiful, it was truly beautiful.

Her lips couldn't help curling and she began to hum a song.

"It was only lively at the movie theater on Sat.u.r.day because of you, I'll take you to see the night sky on Sunday, alright? Wu, the night is truly beautiful." She turned over to look at Su Liang Chen beside her. Her face turned red when she noticed that he had been staring at her the entire time.

"You've already sung what I wanted to say, then what should I do?" Su Liang Chen looked at her with a gentle look. His eyes were deep, but they also contained the sparkle of the stars.

Luo Qing Chen's eyes sparkled as her face turned completely red.

She had never seen him look this gentle before. His lips had a faint smile and he looked at her with a look of pampering, like he was looking at a treasure.

Truly precious.

"I don't know!" Luo Qing Chen blinked, not daring to look into his eyes. She felt her heart strangely beating fast and her breathing became quick.

"Luo Qing Chen." His voice softly sounded, scaring her into looking up.

After that, his right hand pushed her scattered hair behind her ear and stroked her face with his slender fingers, stopping at her lips. Her lips were very bright, like water could drip off it at any moment.

He used a bit of strength and pulled her closer, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

The warm touch made her gradually calm down and all her nervousness from before completely disappeared.

She closed her eyes and when she reopened them, not just her eyes, even her heart that was trembling calmed down.

After a bit of hesitation, he kissed her lips.

He saw her face turn completely red and she tightly closed her eyes, not daring to look at his face.

Her lips were strangely sweet and there was a nice sweet fragrance coming from her. He always felt like he who always had good self control was about to lose control at any moment. His face turned red, just like a boy who had kissed his first love.

He was very careful, as if he was afraid of shattering this dream.

After a while, when she was almost out of breath, with her body turning soft and being unable to use any strength did he finally slowly leave her lips. He looked at her with those sparkling deep and dark eyes, seemingly being filled with an indescribable sparkle.

[Ding, affection has increased by ten. Mission completion rate is now 90%.]

She seemed to have completely forgotten the notifications of the system as she honestly looked at him with her bright eyes.

She saw him reveal a faint smile, "Study properly, I don't want to lack a girlfriend in university."

"I know. But no matter how hard I work, I can't go to the same university as you!" Luo Qing Chen bit her lips. There was still his gentle breathe on her lips and her face couldn't help turning red as she muttered, "I actually want to go to C University....."

Su Liang Chen said with knitted brows, "With your test scores, it's only right if you go to Q University."

C University was a university that had just become second grade, it was a relatively poor school even for this city. Q University was a pretty good first grade university. With her grades and several months of hard work, it wouldn't be a problem for her to go to Q University.

"But....." Luo Qing Chen bit her lips and complicated emotions filled her heart.

But C University is just next door to A University.

She knew that with Su Liang Chen's grades, he would definitely go to A University, he might even receive a recommendation......

Chapter 59: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 31)

"But C University's cherry blossoms are very beautiful, I like it very much." Luo Qing Chen said with serious eyes.

"Speaking nonsense this seriously." Su Liang Chen looked at her sparkling eyes and could guess most of what she was thinking.

It wasn't that she couldn't go to Q University, rather C University was closer to A University.

If she went to C University, she would be closer to him.....

She really was a fool!

When they came back to A City from Aurora City, it was already 9:30. Walking on the tree lined path, Luo Qing Chen couldn't help looking up and asking, "Will you get a recommendation to A University or are you going to take the entrance test with the rest of us?"

He was stunned, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He had never done anything for her and now she even wanted to change her school just to accommodate him. Was it just for what he said, how he hoped that they wouldn't split in their third year?

"Are you really that uncaring about your future?" His voice was a bit cold, stopping to look at her beside him.

The street lamp made their shadow very, very long. There was a cold wind that blew past her ears, almost reaching the depth of her heart.

"Why are you so aggressive, I'm just asking something....." She was a bit aggrieved. It was hard for her to feel the sweetness of a lover from him, so why did he have to become so cold.

"I'm very clear on what you are thinking." Su Liang Chen looked up and spoke in a voice with a slight reprimanding tone, "But your future is your decision. There isn't just a tiny difference between Q University and C University, but if you don't care about your future, I can't do anything."

He regretted it as soon as he said it, but he did it for her. She was clearly working hard on studying, so why did she have to apply to such a school. With competition increasing in society, although a good diploma wouldn't play a decisive role, it could still give her a good internship opportunity......

"You're clear on everything, you know everything!" Luo Qing Chen's eyes instantly misted over and her nose became stuffy as tears almost came out. She bit her lip and angrily said, "Su Liang Chen, I want to go to C University, I want to be near you. You are so cold, you will never understand!"

After saying this, she angrily turned around and ran off in the direction of her house.

Su Liang Chen stood there in a daze, like his feet were trapped in place by invisible bolts.

He had offended her, angered her.....

Luo Qing Chen came home and angrily sulked in bed after her bath. How could he be so aggressive, she only wanted to go to C University for him. It had to be known that although Q University and A University were both in A City, they were as far apart as possible!

This simply turned into a long distance relationship! She didn't want it, she definitely didn't want it!

When she was filled with anger, Mrs. Xu came in with a glass of milk to tell her that they were going to her grandmother's house tomorrow for New Years.

She was stunned. She picked up the calendar to see that it was already the thirtieth tomorrow.

What to do, she still had to prepare a New Years gift for him. Thinking of this, she shook her head and muttered to herself, "I'm angry right now, I'm not giving him a New Years gift!"

[System notification: Host, please don't forget your task. Your current completion rate is only 90%.]

I know, I know. I'm only eighteen this year, my memory isn't that bad and drinking milk each day is very good for intelligence.

I don't know why when I vent my anger on my system, I don't feel as angry. System, you really are a treasure!

[......] Why don't you just say that this system is a good punching bag! So angry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 15.9K 34
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
544K 34.6K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
229K 2.5K 20
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...