SUMMERTIME LUVIN//BBGNBABluef...

By hotcheetozzz

"Who would of thought we would get closer after that one incident?" More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

4.4K 246 1.2K
By hotcheetozzz

BOW!

almost thought i wasn't goin to finish, but i did. i was proofreadin amiya, dont cuss me out🥺

even tho i just proof read, i know there are still finna be errors so excuse those🥴

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"Don't make me come up there, cuz if I do, it's finna be a muthafuckin' problem fo' everybody in this bitch, straight up!"

"We'll be down in a second!" Johnathan called out to a seething Sheyaa, who had been yelling for the three of them to come downstairs for the past five minutes now.

"If y'all ain't want to do it, y'all shoulda said no when I asked! On god y'all bout to get left!"

Today the owner of the house was taking them along with him to go volunteer at a soup kitchen, something Sheyaa liked to do when he could because he really enjoyed helping those in need. They had all agreed to do it because it was the least they could do, and it's not like they were really doing shit with their time anyway. Johnathan knew that it would make Sheyaa happy, and he loved seeing and keeping the man's spirits up, so he was all for it.

The taller man would have been downstairs right now, if he wasn't currently...'helping' a certain someone.

He glanced down tiredly at a moaning Kentrell, who currently kneeled on the floor inbetween his legs, the brownskin man's own hands stuffed in his pants and glazy hazel eyes looking at Johnathan stroke himself.

~

Ten minutes earlier...

The taller man had just been shuffling into his pants, yawning to himself when his bedroom door flew open. He boredly turned his head to see Kentrell, who was finished and looked ready to go, but a cute little pout was on the man's face.

"Johnathannnn."

He absentmindedly threw his wife beater over his head. "Wassup?"

"I'm tryin' to watch porn and the wifi is actin' fuckin' stupiddd." The man whined again, stomping his foot childish. "It keeps bufferin' and shit."

Johnathan looked at the man confused. "Ok and? Why you tryin' to get a nut now anyway nigga, we bout to leave in like five or ten minutes, the last thang you should be tryin' to do right now is beat yo shit."

"I just-" The man cut himself off, tugging at his bottom lip. "I just...need a nut to get ma' day started."

The taller man blinked slowly at that. "...Kentrell, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what the fuck does any of this have to do with me? Go jack off."

Kentrell shuffled on his feet, his next few words coming out hesitantantly. "...I like havin a image infront of me." And he watched the shorter man's eyes divert down to his crotch, tugging hard at his lip.

"...Please?"

"Go ask Joe to help you."

"He wasn't answerin' when I knocked on his door. Please?"

Johnathan took a second to pause, before questioning himself, wondering if he was really going to let Kentrell watch him get off to please the younger man.

"...Kentrell, I'm not sure about this-"

"Pleaseee Johnny, pleaseee?" He looked on surprised to see the brownskin man's eyes watering a little, genuinely shocked that the man looked so irritated and distressed, and was really about to shed a tear over something that to Johnathan at least, was extremely unimportant.

He had never cried over not having sex or getting a nut off before.

Even then, Johnathan felt his heart tug because he hated to see his very good friend upset, figuring maybe the man was really stressed and needed to get off or something. He watched Kentrell perk up, greedy eyes watching him unzip his pants and pull out his length, the taller man letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

~

"You like that?" Johnathan groaned lowly, quickly pumping his dick for the man to see, hand coming to twist around the head roughly. Kentrell only panted in response, his own hands moving faster down below, tugging at that fat bottom lip of his as he watched the taller stroke himself from his seat on the bed.

He wasn't going to lie; the hazel eyed man's glance was making him hot, maybe Johnathan was one of those people that got off at others watching him, because the man's desperate gaze was kind of doing it for him right now. More pre cum dribbled down his length, his quick pumps spreading the slick around and making his dick shine under the morning light that peeked through his blinds.

"Oh fuckkk." Kentrell gasped, the words so cute and breathless coming from his mouth.

"Horny ass." He mumbled.

Johnathan noticed a while ago, that there was this look that Kentrell got in his eyes everytime he talked about sex, had sex, anything sexual just seemed to make the smaller...happy. And even though it was just for a moment, that seemed to be peak happiness for his friend, because any other time it was that same mug on Kentrell's face.

He wondered why.

"F-faster. Do it fasterrrr." Kentrell moaned, a whimpering mess as he looked up at the taller man with his face smushed against Johnathan's thigh, desperate to watch the show closely. The taller man oblidged, jerking himself quicker, feeling his stomach begin to tighten.

"Fuckkkkk." Gently he tried to move Kentrell's face out the way, but the man wouldn't budge, just continuing to stay there on his knees.

"Nigga move, I'm finna-"

And then the brownskin man was slowly opening his mouth, shamelessly presenting his tongue out for the taller man. He almost choked on his spit at the image, and knowing exactly what the man wanted, held Kentrell's chin steady as his finished himself off.

The shorter man grabbed onto the fabric of his pants harder, opening his mouth wider and practically drooled as the first shot of his seed came out and landed on his top lip, dripping down his lips. Letting out a deep groan, Johnathan watched as more of his cum splashed on the other man's tongue and face, and marveled at how Kentrell didn't even seem to flinch. Any other person would've thought that the man had done this before.

The brownskin man then boldly closed his mouth around the head of his dick, Johnathan's eyes fluttering as Kentrell swallowed and sucked everything from him greedily. When he was finished the man finally let go of his length with a wet pop, licking his lips in satisfaction.

Johnathan ran a hand through his curls, even more tired than before from the nut he had just gotten. "You good now?" He mumbled, using baby wipes to clean himself and Kentrell's face up, before tucking his dick back in his pants.

"...Y-yea." Kentrell said easily, this dopey and euphoric look in his eyes.

They couldn't even bask in the small after glow because that's when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and just knowing that it was Sheyaa made his heart race. They weren't together, but he immediately felt bad, and the last thing he wanted was for the man to see Kentrell kneeling infront of him like he was now.

"You need to go, like now." He whispered, not even giving the brownskin man a chance to speak as he quickly ushered the shorter man out his room. Kentrell made a dash to his own bedroom, quitely closing the door just in time, because that's when Sheyaa's foot hit the top step.

Johnathan stood in the doorframe of his bedroom trying to look casual, glancing at Sheyaa whose arms were sassily crossed, and slowly advancing on him.

"Johnathan, if you didn't want to come, you shoulda just said so." The man said, eyebrows furrowed down and looking at him a little disappointed.

"It's not that baby boy, you know I want to. I was just takin' too long, fuckin' round on my phone and shit."

He was lying now, but Johnathan was definitely going to tell Sheyaa later. The taller man knew he technically didn't have to tell the man, but for his own peace of mind he would, because he wanted to be honest with his crush.

"...Aight. Can you get Kentrell and Joe fo' me, and then help me finish packin' up the food in the car?" Sheyaa asked.

"Of course." Johnathan said, smiling down at the man.

The man returned the gesture, before giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Jojo."

He nodded and watched the man walk off, feeling ten times shittier about what he had just done minutes ago. Johnathan sighed and went to do what Sheyaa asked of him, Kentrell wordlessly coming out his room on his phone, talking to him like they didn't just fuck around ten minutes ago and Joe sluggishly dragging himself down the stairs.

Johnathan blew a raspberry, going downstairs to help pack up the food, hoping this day would go by ok.

~

He held the boxes of rice in his hand, all four of them walking up to the building, Sheyaa leading the pack. It seemed like the man was well known to everyone, warmly greeting and saying hi to the people who congregated outside and in the building.

"These homeless people smell like piss." Kentrell muttered and Johnathan and Joe sent the man a look to shut him up, before the other brownskin man heard him.

Sheyaa didn't waste any time leading them into the kitchen, making sure they all washed their hands before putting them to work. Joe and Johnathan were to stay and help prepare the food, while Kentrell was to be a server out in the lunchroom.

As Johnathan was busy stirring the pot of rice, he looked over his shoulder to see Sheyaa laughing about something as he made his way across the kitchen. He bit his lip, taking a breath.

"Sheyaa, can I talk to you real quick-"

"One second Jojo, we gotta get this chicken to the people outside." Sheyaa said, reaching the oven and quickly taking out a large tray filled with baked chicken, and exiting the kitchen. He sighed, a little dejected as he watched the man walk off, but figured that he had all the time in the world to talk to the man. But it only continued to get harder and harder to get Sheyaa alone to talk to during the day, the man either being pulled to the side by someone else, or just too busy to talk.

It was like the universe was telling Johnathan to let the situation go and not to worry about it, but he felt too guilty to let something like this go by without saying something.

He huffed and pulled up a chair to his station, sitting down as he stirred the pot of vegetables boredly, the small cracks and sizzles almost soothing to his ears. The kitchen was a chaotic mess, filled with shouting and clashing untensils and pots, but somehow Johnathan felt the most at peace through the loud noises. And because he never seemed to get any or enough sleep at night, Johnathan felt himself slowly nodding off.

How much time passed him, he had no idea, but he suddenly felt himself get shoved harshly and jolted awake to see his crush looking at him like he was crazy.

Johnathan blinked slowly, trying to wake himself up. "What?"

"...You were suppose to be finishin' up the vegetables Johnathan." Sheyaa said through gritted teeth, cutting the fire off the pot infront of him. The smell of something burnt hit his nose, and he finally looked to see that most of the vegetables were all ruined, black and charred.

"Thanks fo' burnin' half of the food." Sheyaa muttered, grabbing the spoon and trying to salvage the good bits.

"...I'm sorry." He said, feeling his eyebrows go down, because he genuinely felt bad that he kept disappointing the man today.

"It's ok." Sheyaa gave a tired sigh, resting his head on Johnathan's shoulder. At least the man wasn't super upset with him. They stood in silence, the taller watching the shorter work, and he took a breath ready to speak and give himself some peace of mind.

"Sheyaa, can we please talk-"

"What happened to the vegetables?!" Someone yelled, gaining the attention of the whole kitchen.

"I didn't mean to do it, I kinda nodded off. My bad y'all." Johnathan immediately said, not wanting Sheyaa to take the blame for his mistake.

The room of people looked him up and down, their faces turned up in annoyance, Johnathan not feeling all that welcomed in the kitchen anymore.

"Well, if you could stay up this time and maybe not burn half the food that we pay for with our own damn money, we would appreciate it." One man snapped.

"...What part of 'I didn't mean to do it' does yo ass not understand?" Johnathan felt himself frown, looking at the man in annoyance, because he was making him feel worse about burning the food than he already felt.

"Whatever. Dumbass. Get some fucking sleep at night, and maybe you won't be 'noddin' off'."

"Man fuck you, mad ass nigga. You gettin' upset like you grew these vegetables yo damn self, a bag of frozen vegetables don't cost more than two dollars, you fuckin' trippin'."

"I'm 'trippin'?! You got some nerve-"

"Bill, can you stop and just go back to your own station?" Sheyaa growled. "You bout to burn yo own damn food, why you steady tryin' to sit up hea' and make him feel worse about it, like he didn't already apologize! Damn." The brownskin man grumbled, going to throw the burnt food away.

The taller wanted to say more, like how he tries to get sleep but his body physically won't let him do so, but he knew that Bill nigga wouldn't care, so he kept quiet.

He also wanted to ask Sheyaa if they could finally talk, but the shorter didn't seem to be in a talking mood at the moment.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

Floaty.

Joe was feeling...floaty.

He didn't know exactly where he was; there was distant clattering and clanging and a constant buzz in the background, but the sounds were murky, adding to the utter numbness that he was feeling.

Joseph smiled despite how sluggish he felt, his head lulling to the side, breaths coming out slowly and ragged. He could hear something, someone get closer, voice growing louder and louder.

"...Joe, JOE!"

His eyes shot open and he finally saw who had been callin' out to him, which was Sheyaa, who stood infront of him looking at the lightskin man in bewilderment.

"Bruh, the fuck is wrong witchu? I've been callin' you fo' the past five minutes and you just been standin' there lookin' like a dumbass."

He couldn't help but grin dopily, for why, he didn't know. "M-ma' bad mane. Wazzam?"

"You need to-" Sheyaa paused and squinted at him, before grabbing his face and bringing him closer. Joe's hands came up to do the same thing, cradling the man's soft cheeks in his palms.

"...Are you high?!" Sheyaa whispered harshly.

He could only smile, the face his friend was making hilarious to him for some reason. "...As a bitch."

The four or five pills he had taken about thirty minutes ago were finally hitting him, and he felt good. The loudness and bustle of the kitchen had been making him uneasy, so with just a couple of pain killers, his anxiety...was gone.

The brownskin man looked at him in disbelief. "Joe, what's goin' on-"

"Anyone ever tell yo ass...you got a cute fuckin' face? Cuz, you really do Sheyaaaa." He giggled. "Lemme sit on it."

Around them, people were looking at him in disgust, but he could care less about what all these white people thought about him. He didn't know how Sheyaa worked with these people, they had already been making him and the guys feel like aliens the second they walked in the building and doing other stuff that rubbed him the wrong way, so they could kiss his clit for all he cared.

"The fuck y'all bitches lookin' at mane?! Mind y'all muthafuckin' business." He spat, feeling hands pat up his body. "I ain't stutter, I wanna sit on his face, now what?" He challenged, daring anyone to say shit to him.

"That's what the fuck I thought. Y'all act like y'all don't be sittin' on faces and doin' all kinds of freaky stuff when y'all at home and shit. Oh wait, but half of y'all look bout uptight as a bitch, so y'all definitely not gettin' no type of dick or pussy in y'all life. Ma' fault." He cackled loudly at their faces, sticking his tongue out tauntingly.

"Shut the fuck up and bring yo stupid ass on." Sheyaa growled, causing him to throb just a little.

"Oooo daddy, you want me to sit on that thang now? Cuz you doin' everythang right." Joe bit his lip, feeling himself get dragged out the kitchen and pulled into a small room. He was roughly turned around, Sheyaa reaching in his back pocket and finding his bottle of pills.

"Why the fuck do you have this Joe?"

He shrugged. "Cause I can."

Sheyaa peered at him, looking like he wanted to say more, but shook his head. "I don't have time fo' this shit. I'm takin' this, and you stayin' in hea' fo' the rest of the day."

"Sorry." It didn't sound like he was, but he honestly didn't mean to make the man mad.

"Hmph."

The door was slammed in his face and Joe sighed, falling back on his back and finally realizing he was in a janitors closet. Sheyaa could take the pills all he wanted, but the lightskin man really wasn't worried because he had other bottles at home.

Joe closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He wasn't trying to work with those stuck up white people anyway.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

"Peas or carrots?"

"Uhhh, let's see." Hazel eyes watched the current man ponder on his food choice, now having been holding up the line for about six or seven minutes.

"What would you recommend?" The man asked, looking up at him.

Kentrell felt his jaw tighten, before he breathed harshly through his nose. "The peas."

Despite giving the homeless man the suggestion he wanted, the man continue to think. "I mean, I like peas, but they give me gas. Are these fresh?"

"No."

"Well, why aren't they-" Kentrell's gloved fist slammed down on the fold out table, not only shaking the containers of food, but also alerting and silencing every single person in the cafeteria.

"Bitch this ain't no muthafuckin' five star restaruant! You in a fuckin' soup kitchen ma nigga, which means we get a bunch of the cheapest shit we can find to make enough food to feed the couple hundred of y'all that come in this bitch! Now I'm finna ask yo ass one last time: peas or carrots?!"

"P-peas!"

He immediately shoveled an abundant amount of the vegetable into the man's plate, sloppily getting some on the floor.

"Next!"

Kentrell was only able to serve a couple more frightened people when he looked up, eyes catching the attention of someone from across the room. Some pretty little face, nothing too special though, because he had seen many and would forget them just as quick afterwards. They looked at each other for a couple more seconds, before the woman smiled and walked off, going towards the restrooms.

He tugged at his bottom lip, feeling himself harden just at the thought of what was to come and walked off as well, carelessly leaving the long line of people so he could go catch his nut.

They met each other in the single family restroom, no talking, no kissing, just straight to it. Kentrell smirked as the woman quickly dropped to her knees, unzipping his pants and freeing his hard dick from his boxers, immediately swallowing him.

He closed his eyes, small groans leaving his mouth as the random continued to put her all into pleasing him. It was alright, not the best but certainly not the worst. She must definitely didn't suck dick like Joe did. Mind liking the image, he tugged at his bottom lip, hips moving to begin thrusting into the woman's hot mouth.

Then the restroom door busted wide open.

Kentrell could barely shove the woman off and tuck his dick in his pants before he felt himself get grabbed, bucking and cussing whoever was holding him. Getting a closer look, he realized that it was Johnathan and Sheyaa that had grabbed him, and were currently dragging him god knows where. He was pulled until they reached what seemed to be an old janitors closet, where Kentrell was thrown on the floor, landing on his ass uncomfortably. Joe laid asleep on the floor next to, not waking up from the noise.

"Ow mane!" He rubbed his butt, wincing in pain. "The fuck is y'all on?"

"The fuck is we on?! The fuck is you on nigga?!" Sheyaa snapped.

Kentrell gritted his teeth, aggravated that he currently had blue balls and didn't get his orgasm. "I was tryin' to get a nut, the fuck does it look like?!"

Sheyaa growled in frustration. "You and Joe been workin' ma nerves all damn day! Joe not even able to do shit cuz he geeked off his ass, and you cussin' out homeless niggas, leavin' yo station, and fuckin' people in a soup kitchen bathroom of all places! The fuck is wrong witchu nigga?!"

Hearing everything out loud made him realize how bad it sounded and was, and Kentrell immediately doubled back, putting his head down in shame.

"Why today? No, like on some real shit, why y'all doin' all this wild shit today bruh? Y'all couldn't just do this one thang right, fo' me? After everythang I've done fo' y'all?! You guys know how much this means to me, and you only been embarassin' the fuck outta me this entire day." Sheyaa said, frustration clear in his voice, eyes almost looking to be tearing up.

"Apologize Trell." Johnathan finally spoke, having been standing there like Sheyaa's body guard the whole time he had been getting chewed out.

"I'm sorry Sheyaa."

The man dragged a hand down his face, sighing before nodding. "It's ok, I just-" He shook his head at himself.

"Can both of you just got wait in the car? We're almost done for the day anyway."

Kentrel nodded, figuring he could at least do that to please the man, picking up a sleeping Joe and carrying him out the room.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

"Ok... now what did you have to tell me Jojo?"

Sheyaa watched Johnathan let out a soft sigh. "I've been tryin' to tell you all day Sheyaa, but-" The man cut himself off. "I don't want you to be mad at me, but I just wanna be honest witchu."

He tilted his head, confused. "What's wrong Johnathan?"

"U-um..."

A couple seconds of awkward silence passed by, Sheyaa crossing his arms and tapping his foot, growing impatient. He raised an eyebrow at the man, and Johnathan huffed.

"...Kentrell and me was kinda fuckin' around this mornin'...that's why we took so long to come downstairs."

After registering the man's words, Sheyaa felt his throat tighten, just a little hurt. "Wow. Really?"

Completely over this day, he grabbed the door handle, ready to leave. Sheyaa knew they weren't together, so he had no right to be upset at Johnathan, but for once he thought that someones attention would only be on him.

Guess the man was just like the rest.

The taller man reached out to stop him. "Sheyaa wait-"

He stiffly shrugged the man's hand off. "Don't fuckin' touch me."

Johnathan blocked the door. "I ain't finna touch you, but you finna stay here and listen to what the fuck I gotta say."

"And what if I don't?" Sheyaa looked the man up and down, defiant.

"You will baby boy." Johnathan licked his lips, looking down at him. The nickname and tone of the olders voice made him shiver a little, and he begrundingly crossed his arms and stayed in his spot.

"Fine. Talk."

"Sheyaa, I like yo ass, a lot. Even though we not together, I want you to know that and I'm serious about how I feel. I feel horrible about what I did this mornin', and I've been thinkin' bout it all damn day, because even though I don't have to, I wanna be a hundred percent honest witchu. I wanna have sumthin' witchu Sheyaa, I mean that.

"...Johnathan." Sheyaa started, almost in shock with how truthful he felt the man was being. He believed Johnathan and wanted to give it a try so badly, but with his current situation, he felt like it was impossible.

"If your not ready, that's ok. I'll wait till your ready, whatever you want-"

He shook his head. "Don't do that Jojo, you might be waitin' forever then."

The taller man of course looked confused. "What does that even mean baby?"

Sheyaa looked off to the side. "I can't tell you."

"Why not Sheyaa?!" Johnathan's voice boomed, startling him. "Why don't you ever tell us stuff? We're your friends aren't we? Don't you trust us?!"

"I'm sorry, I-I just don't wanna talk about it." Sheyaa whispered.

Silence passed over them, and when Johnathan realized he wasn't going to talk, he sighed and opened the door.

"We not finished talkin' bout this baby boy, but I'll let you be for now." And the taller man walked off, leaving him by himself.

Sheyaa collected himself for a second, before walking back to the kitchen, ready for the day to be over with. As he walked back inside, the room fell silent, all eyes on him. He moved back to his station in a somber mood, hoping no one else tried him, because he wasn't in the mood. As he added spices and stirred the pot of soup, everyone else slowly moved back to what they were doing, small noises filling the kitchen once more.

"How the hell is he friends with such ghetto fuck ups." Someone whispered.

That's when Sheyaa felt himself snap.

"Who the fuck got sumthin' to say?" Sheyaa announced to the entire kitchen, everyone immediately stopping what they were doing to look at him.

"What are you talking about Sheyaa?" One asked, laughing lightly like he was some sort of joke.

"I'm talkin' bout all you bougie ass, stuck up, judgemental ass bitches, laughin' it up in hea', talkin' shit bout people."

Everyone looked on in fake surprise. "Sheyaa, you've been actin' really...out of character today. Are you ok?"

"Give me a fuckin' break, y'all don't know me, and y'all especially don't know ma friends." He glared.

Yeah Sheyaa was annoyed with all three men at the moment, but he wasn't going to let anyone talk about them, because those were still his niggas at the end of the day. "Them niggas might be ghetto fuck ups, but they ma' ghetto fuck ups, so unless y'all want me to really start actin' 'out of character', I suggest y'all mind y'all fuckin' business and stop talkin' bout them like y'all some fuckin' saints, cuz y'all not."

No one said a word as he continued, at this point, full on ranting.

"Y'all a bunch of muthafuckin' hypocrites, what's the motto for this organization? 'We don't judge, regardless of who someone is, or what they are going through'. But y'all been judgin' the fuck out of them all day, like y'all bitches squeaky clean or sum."

He started pointing people out. "Jerald don't look like that hoe, cuz everyone notices how shit goes missin' whenever we leave you somewhere by yoself. Tom, that white powder isn't flour, you ain't slick. And Zakiya and Jess, y'all ain't foolin' nobody with y'all cheatin' asses."

"Don't act like your so holy holy either Sheyaa." The girl named Jess spoke. "How did you get that fancy ass house and cars in the hills? This doesn't pay, and everyone knows you don't have a job."

"I do the necessary to survive. Don't worry about what the fuck I do or get up to, trick." He said sassily, gathering his stuff, ready to go.

"Prostitute." The girl sneered.

"A 'prostitute' that has anythin' and everythin' he wants boo boo, don't forget that." He smiled sweetly at the woman, who glared at him.

Just to spite everyone he nudged the pot of soup over, spilling the contents all over the floor, as he smoothly walked out.

"Have fun cleanin' that up." He waved bye at the staff, making his way out the building and to the car, where everyone was waiting for him. He climbed in the passenger seat, buckling up, Johnathan immediately driving off.

"Sorry Sheyaa." The three men mumbled.

"...Y'all get on ma fuckin' nerves, but y'all have no idea how much I love you dumbass niggas." He rubbed his head, closing his eyes.

He wouldn't be going back to that soup kitchen anytime soon.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

watchu think?

luv uuuu🖤💕💚🖤💕💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
182K 9.4K 95
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...