Shall I say goodbye?

By Jelly_mochi

Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift... More

Prologue
Part 1: Meet again
Part 2: Minnie's Dad
Part 3: Kongpob's request
Part 4: Their sad story
Part 5: Breathing space
Part 6: I miss your cooking
Part 7: I want to hug my baby
Part 8: When I shall say good bye
Part 9: He come to bring them home
Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?
Part 11: Recall the past
Part 12: Staying overnight
Part 13: How dare you are?
Part 14: Please help me
Part 15: why did you lie to me?
Part 16: I'm begging you.
Part 17: Go to meet grandparent.
Part 18: The regretting.
Part 19: Sweetheart of everyone
Part 20: It is his own decision
Part 21: Let's start again
Part 22: His whole world
Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart
Part 24: Feeling of love
Part 25: Meeting his parents again
Part 26: Our wedding

Part 27: You are my happiness

11.8K 393 190
By Jelly_mochi

Now Arthit is in his 4th month of pregnancy, he pretty much became the most protected person in the house. Not only were the servants warned repeatedly to pay attention to young master's husband's needs, but even all the family members of both side warmed up even more towards him. Kongpob and Arthit together with Minnie had moved to stay at the big vila of Kongpob's parents leaving their house to Jay for taking care instead of them for the certain time because both Madame were worried about Arthit too much making them couldn't let Arthit stay away from their eyes. And what about Kongpob? He didn't even have to be mentioned, Since knowing he was pregnant, Kongpob was being so over protective and cautious of him. Arthit became more and more be spoiled by Kongpob that sometimes making Arthit felt annoying, why did he annoy? Let's listen to his explanation.

From this moment on, the spoiling of Minnie's mommy by Minnie's daddy upgraded a notch, he received a full range of meticulous care without any gaps.

When Arthit wanted to change into his house slippers and was just about to go to the shoe cabinet to get a pair, Kongpob suddenly said, "P'Arthit, don't bend over, I'll change them for you." So he took him to sit down on the couch and knelt down on one knee and changed his shoes.

When Arthit wanted to drink water and was just about to go to the water dispenser to get a cup, Kongpob suddenly said, "P'Arthit, be careful about burns, let me get it." So he got a cup of warm water and tried the temperature himself until he thought it was acceptable before he brought it to his hand.

When Arthit thought that the room was stuffy and was just about to go exercise in the courtyard, Kongpob suddenly said, "There is water in some parts of the courtyard, be careful sparring, P'Arthit. I'll hold you." So after he said this, he took him by the waist and followed him around incessantly.

When Arthit wanted to go to bathroom, Kongpob hurriedly carried him to there and asked him to not lock the door. He even waited for him and he will always ask if he is okay after few minutes in there. Arthit was struck speechless. He deliberately provoked him, "Hey, if I have to go pee, are you going to hold it for me?"

Kongpob smiled and responded with gentle tone, "I'm always at your disposal."

Arthit, "......"

When it was time for bed that night, Arthit was lying on the bed, his pajama shirt pulled up to his chest and his pajama pants pulled down to his hip bones, revealing his fair, fat belly. Kongpob stroked back and forth there with one large hand for a while and, for a bit, bowed down and kissed it with his lips. Then he turned his head to the side and listened for movements inside. This made Arthit itchy inside and he got aroused, a certain part of his body reacting out of his control.

Arthit reached down and pushed a certain someone's head, trying to pull his pants up to cover that unspeakable part, and he said with a slight gasp, "Kongpob, don't, it's still early, our babies didn't move yet. You should wait one or two weeks more."

"I'm saying hello to our babies boy, they must have heard their daddy's voice, I told them how much I love them, love their older sister and the most important thing, how much I love their mother."

Arthit felt touch to Kongpob's sweetly tone. He smiled and said, " Why did I not hear?."

Hearing of his P'Arthit words, Kong turned him down and took up the hand he had pushed down. He chuckled lowly and then kissed him down there again and directed a question towards a certain place, "So, do you want to here?"

Arthit instantly gave up his defense, unable to bear it as his two legs rubbed against each other impatiently, "I want it, so hurry up......"

"Here I come......"

——————-

Arthit woke up late at the next days. When he woke up, Kongpob already left him to work. In the house today was so quiet than usual because both his mother and mother in law went to join the charity together, both his father and father in law went to play golf outside together. Now there are only him and Minnie at home, making him felt bored. After speaking with Jay on the phone knowing that Kongpob has only one important meeting in the morning so he will be free at afternoon. Arthit dressed up Minnie and himself, asked the driver to drive him to the company as he want to have lunch outside with Kongpob. when he arrived at the company, the employees who saw him hurriedly greeted him politely. Since they were married, Arthit ever to come here several time. All the employees already knew him and they respected him as their boss's spouse.

Kongpob had just finished a meeting in the conference room and he was currently walked out with the business partner, Miss Linda who was here replacing her father. After finishing the meeting, she didn't leave immediately, she walked together with him and have a conversation with him. Even he felt bored but he still answered her politely.

Linda checked her watch and immediately smiled, "I'm so happy that our company could work together, it's past 12  o'clock, how about we have lunch together?"

" Sorry I have to go home. My wife is waiting to have lunch with me."

Linda secretly glanced at the ring on Kongpob's finger. She already heard the rumors about Kongpob's wedding but she didn't care about this. She believed in her charming as no one can escape from her beauty. She said playfully, " Just one time, you wife would not be angry at you."

" sorry I can't. Let's have lunch at the next time."

Linda raised an eyebrow slightly and was about to speak, but she was interrupted by a little voice calling Kongpob and ran toward him.

" Daddy!!!"

" Minnie!" Kongpob said in surprise tone, he hold her up and kissed her cheek then he quickly walked toward the man who standing not far away from them. The man looked very handsome but a little fat.

Linda was stunned when she saw Kongpob kissed him on the lips and asked him sweetly, " P'Arthit, why are you here?"

" I want to eat lunch outside." Arthit said , then he wrapped his hand around Kongpob arm, placed his head on Kongpob's shoulder " I want to eat pizza, could I?"

" Of course... You can but after we eat proper food." Kongpob said and his tone as his answered usually gentle.

" Okay, okays!!"

" Let's go." Kongpob hold Minnie in one hand and hold Arthit's hand in the other hand, leaving from the office, forgetting about miss Linda who standing behind.

Miss Linda was both angry and embarrassed, hurriedly walked away from there under the dozen gaze of the employees.

After a while later when they got in the car, Arthit remembered the woman who stood beside Kongpob in front of the conference room just now, so, a little insecure, Arthit asked, "Kong, who is the woman who stood beside you at the office."

" She is new business partner."

" Did that woman just now have bad intentions towards you?"

Kongpob smiled and, while playing with Minnie, said lightly, "Did she? I didn't pay attention."

" But I think she is."

" Really?" Then Kongpob turned to look at Arthit, smiling said" why did you think like this? Or P'Arthit is jealous of me."

" Crazy.... who is jealous of you? don't talk nonsense." Arthit was blushing, trying to refuse Kongpob's word.

" Alright, alright." Kongpob felt very happy inside his heart when he knew that his P'Arthit got jealous of him. It's such a good thing according to Kongpob because he like to see P'Arthit jealousy.

———————————

5 months later~~~

As Arthit due date neared, Kongpob rarely come to work at the company, he will come when it were only the important work that he can't missing like today, after he finished his work he immediately went back home.

" Where is P'Arthit?" Kongpob asked the maid as soon as he stepped into the house.

" Master Arthit is in garden."

When Kongpob arrived at the garden, he saw Arthit who was sleeping soundly on a rattan chair in the garden with the book of pregnancy care failed in the ground near him. He smiled and walked over Arthit. He bent over, caressing Arthit's hair and kissed the sleeping beauty on the lips then he held Arthit by the neck and the knees. He was about to carry him into the house when the person in his embrace suddenly opened his eyes.

"Kong...You're back?"

Kongpob stopped his action. Sitting beside Arthit, he asked, "Why are you sleeping here? What if you catch a cold?"

Arthit rubbed his eyes and said, "I won't. There's plenty of sunlight here and I like to look at the flower in garden."

Kongpob held Arthit in his embrace. Lowering his head, he asked, "How do you feel today?"

"Okay."

" What about the babies?" Kongpob asked while his hand was stroking Arthit's big belly.

" They're Okay too." Arthit looked up at Kongpob. Then, his expression turned resentful. He said, "Hubby, you haven't been doting me recently."

"How can that be?" Kongpob continued calmly and gently, "Usually, I dote on my love the most."

"Really, so Kong, I would like to eat fried chicken!" Arthit said brightly.

"No." Kongpob replied unhesitantly.

Arthit looked at him unhappy and said, "Kong, you really don't dote on me anymore! When I was just pregnant, you dote on me so much and let me eat all I want to. Now that I'm fat, you don't love me anymore!!"

Feeling panicking, Kongpob explained, "P'Arthir, the doctor said you should not eat fast food too much especially when you are near labor. Waiting for the baby comes out first, I will buy the large box of fried chicken for you."

" You promise?"

" Yes promise."

Arthit smiled brightly and said, "you are the best, hubby!"

Kongpob eyes were smiling. Adjusting his posture, he let Arthit lean onto him more comfortably. Arthit laid lazily in Kongpob's embrace and they continued talking.

" Only ten days left, we will see our babies. Do you have the name for them yet?"

" I already have thought about this."

"What names would you like?"

" Well, I want to name one Manil and the other Maru which mean the most precious thing."

" I like it. Let name them like this."

" Okay."

The sun shone down with a shower of light, creating a warm and peaceful atmosphere. The flowers bloomed quietly and the sunlight seemed to contain a faint scent of a flower. The atmosphere could make the people feel relax. Arthit suddenly felt glad that he and Kongpob was together again. He wrapped his hand around Kongpob's neck then both of their lips touch each other, the moment they kissed, it's like the whole world stopped, like only both of them left in this world, they forgot about everything around them but suddenly Arthit stopped kissing Kongpob. Kongpob opened his eyes, wonder why P'Arthit stopped kissing him. Then he saw Arthit with the bad expression while holding his stomach.

" What happened P?" Kongpob suddenly felt panic.

" Kong, it look like our sons want to come out now."

" I will take you to the hospital." Kongpob quickly carried Arthit in bridal style, head to the car and calling his parents.

Because his stomach suddenly started to hurt, Arthit was quickly brought to the hospital by Kongpob who had put his best effort in remaining calm but was still quite nervous. Then Arthit was rolled into the delivery room, waiting to do C- section. He was tormented by labor pains such that sweat covered his face yet when he saw Kongpob come in to accompany him while giving birth, he still couldn't help but smiling. Before when he gave birth to Minnie, he was alone, his felt scared and lonely but this time he has Kongpob with him. He didn't felt scared anymore.

Kongpob who dressed in the hospital clothes, held Arthit's hand gently and gave a kiss on Arthit's forehead.

" I'm here with you, P'Arthit. Don't be afraid. Fighting for our babies." Even he said like this but his eyes will filled with anxiety yet he still came forward to comfort him.

Arthit eyes filled up with water. I didn't felt pain or scared but he felt warm.

Kongpob held Arthit's hand all the time when the doctors and nurse doing their duty. In his mind is full of anxiety until he heard the loud cry of his son. He quickly turned to look and saw his both son was in the table while the nurse hurriedly clean them. Suddenly his eyes was full of water.

" Thank you so much P that give me the most precious things." stroking the hairs of mother who was also crying because of excitement. He bent over and gave the talented person a sweet loving kiss.

Arthit looked at his red eyes, smiled weakly and nodded his head.

" Congratulations, both of you get two baby boys. Doctor Beam who performed the surgery said.

" Thank P'Beam."

" Daddy, help cut the umbilical cord for the baby."

After cleaning babies the nurse called Kongpob to help cut the umbilical cord. Kongpob walked forward. Holding the scissors, he gently and carefully cut the umbilical cord for his son one by one. His tears still rolled down and he really don't know how to describe what he feel. It such as the priceless memory.

————————

Kongpob walked out from the delivery room, leaving Arthit and the twins with doctor Beam. The whole family was waiting outside immediately came forward him and asked him about mama and babies. Kongpob answered them one by one and after the nurse come out to tell that Arthit was already transferred to the regular room, they went to see him at there.

When reach out the room, Minnie ran toward Arthit who was laying on the bed.

" Mommy, Where are brothers?"

Arthit smiled to her and stroking her hair, replied her softly, " Wait a minute baby, The Doctor will bring them here."

After awhile later, there was a knock on the door, two nurse walking inside with two baby in the stroller.

" It's the time to breastfeeding the babies." The nurse said and carried one twin then she gently put the baby on Arthit's chest with the baby's stomach facing down on his body and the baby's mouth on his nipple. The little baby cried at first when the milk didn't flow out but later he stopped crying when the milk flow out from nipple to his mouth. He kept sucking and drinking milk until he fulled. The nurse carried him and other nurse put the second baby to breastfeed. Kongpob sit beside Arthit watching everyone moment of his babies sucking milk from their mommy. He smiled and grabbed the camera to capture the lovely memories of this happiness.

After the babies was full, they fall asleep again. Arthit's mother held the older one and Kongpob's mother held the younger one.

" A Little mouth, sharp noses, black hair and white skin, they looked like Kongpob and Arthit combination." Madame rojnapat said

" You're right! But I think the first son look like Oon than Kong." Mr Rojnapat said

" Yes I think like this too. The second son look like Kong very much. Even they are twin but they don't look alike  each other 100%." Mr Suthilak who sitting beside his wife said.

" They are so lovely like their big sister. Be healthy and grow up well na grandson." Madame Suthilak said while caressed her baby grandson's cheek then she asked her son, " Do you give name to them yet?"

" Yes I already named them, the first son called Manil and second son called Maru."

" It's such a good name." All of them agreed with this name.

Minnie grabbed her brother's hand and asked her grandma with her wonder, " Grandma, why did my brother look so red? Hah, not handsome at all."

When all of them heard Minnie's question, they broke out of laughs immediately. Kongpob come to pick her up and kissed her cheek, explain to her slowly, " Minnie's brothers just was born so they are red like this. When they grow up, they will be lovely like Minnie."

" Really daddy?"

" Yes baby."

" How good?"

——————-

At the night, Arthit's parent and Kongpob's parents went to sleep at home leaving Arthit, Kongpob, The twin and Minnie at hospital. First they want to bring Minnie together with them but she refused to leave. She want to accompany her mother. Even they tried to persuade her so many but she still didn't change her mind so Kongpob let her stay with them. At 3 am when everyone were sleeping soundly, Maru suddenly cried. Kongpob quickly got up and went to check his son's diaper but it wasn't wet so he patted him to soothe him, but it didn't work. He just know that raising the child is not easy. He amazed that Arthit can raise Minnie alone.

Arthit was awake because of the baby's crying sound. He saw Kongpob trying to put their son sleep back but Maru still cried. He tried to sit up and said, " Kong, Maru would be hungry. Pick him to me."

Kongpob held Maru up and carried him toward Arthit. Arthit unbuttoned his hospital shirt and carried Maru into his arms, then his put the baby's mouth to his nipple, letting the baby suckle. Maru stopped crying immediately and he started to suckle his mother's nipple until he fall asleep on Arthit's arm. Kongpob carefully picked him up and put him in the convertible crib.

" Kong pick up the breast pump to pump the milk from my other side's nipple." Arthit said while he was sleepy. Kongpob obeyed his order but he used his mouth instead of breast pump, sucking on it and also drank the milk that flowed out from Arthit's nipple.

" What are you doing?"

" I want to know how does the milk taste?"

" And how does it taste?"

" Delicious, can I drink more?"

Arthit hit on Kongpob's shoulder and said, " Idiot, it's for babies not you."

Kongpob chuckle, after checking up on their 3 babies to make sure that they slept well, he laid down beside Arthit and carefully hugged him from behind. He leaned forward and kissed on Arthit's forehand. Both of them smiled to each other.

" You and our three babies is my happiness." Kongpob said then kissed on Arthit's lips, " I love you so much P'Arthit."

" I love you too, Kong."

My happiness is not only being with you but my happiness is you!!!

End

Thank you for reading, voting and comments on this story. I'm glad that you guy like this story. Forgive for grammar mistakes. For this chapter i don't know why it turned out like this 😂😂😂 The epilogue will follow later if I have idea. Mpreg is my favorite so maybe almost of the story in my account contain mpreg. I hope you can enjoy it.....

From me: Jelly_mochi ( one of peraya's fan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 291 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...
7.6K 441 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
10.7K 713 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
68.1K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...