𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

14.3K 379 260
By MarkXDino

*Falls off chair while typing this* WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP SEONGHWA. If your wondering, if this was real...yeah it was I forgot I saved this photo so I fell before putting it on the imagine. The power of Seonghwa does to me.

You remember your life was super casual nothing too crazy. You and brother used to live separately but then he and his friends apparently got kicked out of their apartment after a lot of complaints of them being noisy and rowdy.

You couldn't help but feel like slapping your brother but it's fine, your house did have extra rooms...okay more like 4 extra rooms but they split up and have roommates. So now your house was filled with 8 guys including your brother.

"___." Jongho whines.

"Yes my lovely older brother."

"I'm one year older what makes a difference?"

"It makes a lot of difference considering how I was living on my own in a big home." You held in your angry state.

"Sorry for throwing a party at your home." Jongho pouts.

"You know I'm starting to wonder if I should kick all of you out." You say just joking but jongho thought you were telling the truth.

"Oh come on sis I'm sorry, I will do anything for you! I will allow you to have a boyfriend by any means." You smirk. Jongho sighs.

"Really? Thanks bro. But I swear if you ever try having s*x on my bed with a random hook up at the party. Your head will be chopped off." You warn jongho. He nods in defeat. You walk back to your room but met Seonghwa in the hallway.

"Sorry you had to caught your brother in bed with a girl almost about to-"

"Seonghwa it's fine. It's not the first time someone has almost done stuff in my bed." His eyes widened.

"Who else?"

"My friend and her 2 year boyfriend. They were drunk. I practically had to pry them from each other before things could get any worse. I put them in their car and they did it there. Honestly, don't think they ever want to talk about it but I just teased them for it."

"Damn you have experience in everything."

"Not everything...I never had a boyfriend. Crushes yeah I had multiple but never a boyfriend."

"Why? Did you not confess?"

"Oh it's not that...I just have jongho as a brother. He practically chases the guys away whenever I fall for them. Sometimes I wonder if I will grow old and die with a bunch of cats." You sigh.

"So that means you never had your first kiss?"

"Kinda, i never actually lost it but San accidentally pecked my lips once. I fell on top of him because I tripped. Me and San are friends so we just apologised to each other and went on with our day."

"Well do you have any crushes now?"

"You sure have a lot of questions about my love life."

"I'm just curious ___. I wanna get to know you." Seonghwa defends himself. You giggle.

"Do I have any crushes now? I honestly don't know, I can't really like anyone right now cause they are friends with Jongho." Seonghwa's eyes lightened up.

"You like one of us?"

"Hey woah don't make an assumption. I just say I may have a crush on Jongho's friends. That doesn't always mean you guys. Plus he has Stray Kids?" Seonghwa looks defeated as if his chance to finally confess to you was gone.

"Ah alright. Well I have to go to soccer practice now. Bye!" Seonghwa waves and leaves. Just thinking about seonghwa playing soccer makes your heart race.

You have seen the way he plays, that's because your best friend's boyfriend was his teammate so you went to their games before. Your heart raced whenever you see Seonghwa on the field.

"Hey ___, fantasizing about hyung?" San smirks.

"Stop it San, jongho will murder me if he finds out I like his friend."

"Cute. Imagine you and hyung going on a date and you have that 3 year age gap." San squeaks in excitement. Yeah he was that supportive.

"Well thanks for being supportive San but I have to go to my room now and get ready for dance classes." He nods and goes to the living room.

Once you went to the living room, your outfit earned a glare from Jongho. You huffed and pulled the zipper of the jacket.

You practiced alone in the studio cause apparently your other friends had last minute stuff, you were sure they wanted to spend time their boyfriends.

Your brother sent a text saying the guys and him were going to visit you at the dance studio but you didn't see the text since you were busy perfecting your own choreo you made up for an hour. Once you were satisfied, you got into your places and the song played.

Your jacket was also far gone so you were wearing the sports bra and the pants.

*Ehem sorry to say this but pretend there isn't anyone behind you so no backup dancers*

As you did your ending pose, your eyes fell onto the 8 boys that were halfway walking into the studio.

"Uhhh guys what are you doing here."

"W-We came here to pick you up. Jongho sent a text..." Yeosang says.

"Sorry didn't see it." Seonghwa was standing there too. His jaw dropped.

"I should probably wear my jacket again."

"You better the guys are here." Jongho sends daggers to you. You pout and nod before grabbing your towel and wiping the sweat of you while putting on your jacket.

"That choreo ___, never do that in front of boys." Jongho says.

"But I made it and it's fun to do."

"You can do it when there is no guys around but you live with 8 of us so don't." Jongho warns.

"Yes jongho." You say in defeat. You turned the studio lights off and locked the door before leaving. All 9 of you walked home since the studio was only 5 mins walk from the house. The 7 of other boys were walking slightly faster but you and seonghwa were walking slower.

"So you were pretty good at dancing." Seonghwa starts the conversation.

"T-Thanks. I have always wanted to be a dancer so I took up dancing classes."

"I see well thats interesting. I like the choreo tho. You looked good while dancing." Your cheeks flushed.

"Did you work out too cause you are quite thin and fit." You nod.

"Mostly all the dancing that's why I'm like this. We have to stretch properly before dancing and we have to have high stamina to keep up the power of our dance."

"Cool. Hey wanna ditch them and go to the park?" He whispers so the others wouldn't hear. You nod and Seonghwa pulls you to the nearest park.

"Wow I like the bridge. It adds more aesthetic to the park." You say.

"I'm pretty sure a lot of couples go here to have their first kiss." Seonghwa says, you turn to him.

"So your gonna kiss me here?"

"Maybe...the mood may turn more romantic if we stand here next to each other." You blush and thankfully it's dark out so Seonghwa couldn't see.

"Well it's nice and cold...kind off, the jacket is too hot." Seonghwa pulls down the zipper. You yelp.

"What are you doing."

"Air ventilation for you. Plus jongho isnt here to nag at you."

"True." As you two stayed there, Seonghwa was right...the moment seemed so right for the both of you to kiss. You were feeling so flustered and butterflies grew more in your stomach anticipating the time Seonghwa would kiss you.

"We should get back..the others would be worried." Seonghwa says. Your heart felt bitter but nodded and agreed with Seonghwa.

You two went back. You of course pulled the zipper up so jongho wouldn't nag at you. Upon arriving, jongho hugs you.

"What happened to you? We thought you got lost."

"You dumbass why would I get lost this is my house and I have been living here for 5 years now."

"I know but where did you go?" Seonghwa was behind you. Jongho eyes Seonghwa.

"You went somewhere together didn't you?"

"Me and Seonghwa wanted some fresh air." When jongho turns to look at his hyung, seonghwa only nods. Jongho sighs.

"Alright go get some sleep. You must be tired from dance." You nod and walked to your room. Before going into your room, Seonghwa grabs your arm.

"Yes Seonghwa?" He leads you into your room and closes the door. Then kisses you when the door is closed. You jumped slightly surprised. Seonghwa holds your hand so you would calm down and you did. You melted into the kiss. He breaks the kiss and kisses your forehead.

"Night." He goes to leave but you pull him.

"Sleep with me." He smirks.

"Not in that way, I meant cuddle me. I'm still a minor idiot."

"I was joking. But what if jongho catches us."

"Then let's face it together. Plus you are older than him."

"Your his younger sister."

"But I'm your girlfriend aren't I?" He smiles.

"So you admit you like me back huh."

"Do you want me to prove it?"

"How are you going to prove it?" You push him on the bed and crawl on top of him with a smirk.

"woah woah I thought you said you were supposed to be a minor."

"Oh shut up, I was just gonna kiss you. Stop being horny." You kissed him for a few seconds before pulling back.

"Now cuddle with me to sleep." Seonghwa smiles and lays in bed with you. You were the little spoon so he wrapped his arms on your waist. You two were finally able to fall asleep in each others arms.

His little giggle and the way he seal claps before covering his laughter, im soft uwu. You probably can tell I have no bias in ateez anymore...okay maybe I still love Mingi and San but the other members are just 😳 someone stop them from wrecking my list.

I might add Seonghwa into my list. Let's see how far he can go into wrecking my list :)
-markxdino🦊💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...
1.5M 31.8K 88
just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed.
26.4K 569 33
Ateez Littlespace Book! If you don't like this type of stuff, do not read! Come in and enjoy the fluff!
230K 6.6K 39
[complete] ateez imagines + request (no smut tho) (No longer on hiatus, will be making a second book)