Bulletproof (#1) ✔

By TahliePurvis

When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerou... More

Bulletproof
Prologue: Tyler
1: Franny
2: Tyler
3: Franny
4: Tyler
5: Franny
6: Tyler
7: Franny
8: Tyler
9: Franny
10: Tyler
11: Franny
12: Tyler
13: Franny
14: Tyler
15: Franny
16: Tyler
17: Franny
18: Tyler
19: Franny
20: Tyler
21: Franny
22: Tyler
23: Franny
24: Tyler
25: Franny
26: Tyler
27: Franny
28: Tyler
29: Franny
30: Tyler
31: Franny
32: Tyler
33: Franny
34: Tyler
35: Franny
36: Tyler
37: Franny
38. Tyler
39: Franny
40: Tyler
41: Franny
42: Tyler
43: Franny
Sequel is out May!

Audiobook available!

840K 21.4K 6.6K
By TahliePurvis

Hey guys! 

Thank you so much for loving Franny and Tyler and Bulletproof for so many years. I started the book when I was 15 and to see the love it has been given amazes me and I'm so grateful! 

If you want to have a piece of Bulletproof to always keep for yourself; it has been turned into an audiobook!

Bulletproof was published through Hachette as an audiobook with 2 extremely talented voice actors!

Bulletproof's audiobook is available through audible, iTunes, Amazon and many more! There are links in my bio and you can search the title in any major audiobook retailer.

It is to purchase, so of course, this is only if you can afford it. I know many of you can't and that is completely fine, your love for it here is more than enough! You can however also get it with free trials if you're really wanting it!

But if you do happen to buy the audiobook, let me know! You get to keep a part of Bulletproof with yourself, you get to hear the characters from voice actors I picked out and can read along with the book here as you listen - and of course, purchasing this audiobook directly supports me and my writing career which I am eternally grateful for.

Thank you to those that have already bought the audiobook, and thank you to everyone who has given this book so much love even after so long!

- Ellie x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 35K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...
2.4M 42.7K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
1.4K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...