I promise- One Piece Fan Fict...

By Levis_angels_123

Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
authors note

Chapter 24

4.2K 109 6
By Levis_angels_123

Rob holds up a hand.  "No need to ruffle up a fight, captain," He chuckles slightly and he stuffs his hands in his pockets. Hattori flew away and perched against the headboard of the bed, a spectator of some sort.

Luffy bites his bottom lip, vein bulging on his forehead. Nami takes out a pole of some type from her waist that extended to double its size. Zoro's scabbards twitch as he holds the hilt of one of them. Chopper looked enraged and looked ready to fight anyone who would get at him, all our gazes directed towards Robin. As she sighed she shoves her hood down to cover all of her face and hair. Masked. Unrecognizable.

"I'll be leaving now," Her head dips and she ties the bottom of her hood. Rob grunts in return.

"You've done your part," he states to her. Everything pauses for a second until Robin starts walking towards the nearest window.

On the other hand, the pirates didn't buy it, Luffy takes longer strides but I don't let him go any further to interfere. I pin him down. My foot resting on his back, he slapped his hand on the floorboard.

"Y-Y/N why?" He stares at me, head-turning around. 

My heart clenched, tears were threatening to fall. I bit the inside of my lip. The sides of my eyes were burning, my lips fold inwards. I just had the urge to let him go, his brown eyes seemed vast to me and just sucked me in. Zoro advances at Kaku but the steam makes everything hard to see. Luffy's indelible hat flopped down slightly from his head. My eyes sinking deeper into his. I snapped my gaze away, applying pressure into my foot; keeping him down. As much as it hurt I had to...

"I-I-,' I try to say opening my mouth but no words come out to explain myself. My eyes pricked with tears. 

Luffy intently stared at me, sincerely. I couldn't... Luffy why do you do this to me?

 You mean so much. I sniffed slowly, I lifted my leg off of him I couldn't I just couldn't do it to him this time. All we've been through I couldn't. It didn't matter if they saw, this time I just can't. Luffy got up to face me, I couldn't bring my face to him. Steam fills the room and then the smell of burning.  I could catch Paulie's face contort in horror,

 Nico's name echoes off Nami's and Iceburg's tongue both asking for the same intention. Both pleading for her to not getaway. To not escape. The window slammed opened, wind bustling in freely; the curtains were blown aside giving Nico a clear passage. Rob stalked around the bedside along with Kaku at his side. Both men taking a stare at Paulie, his fingertips already inside the folds of his sleeves.

In a split second Kaku was in front of Paulie taking a shot and Rob tending to both Nami and Chopper who were clearly on the defence.  Katana boy was before me- both staring at his Captain and me. I received a snarky glare from Kalifa she'd seen the whole thing, I bit the inside of my tongue till I tasted my own blood. I had to do it, for them at home... Katana boy was ready for me. A fast fight is a good fight. All three katanas were out and ready to rumble. The side of his mouth tugged with the katana wedged between his teeth. I moved away from Luffy and he got dragged into another fight pitching in to help Paulie. 

"Useless I am," I whispered to myself, looking at my hand. I gritted my teeth.

Then bone and skin twisted against my ankle, Zoro. When did he get on the floor so fast and with his katana's unsheathed?

 The strength was undeniably strong causing me to tumble a few spaces in front of me; I was diving face forward towards the floor. I held my weight and inverted forwards. My hand touching the floor slightly to then landing flat on my feet-heels. Kaku had knocked out Chopper and Nami was with him now on the floor Iceburg groaning in pain. It was now Kaku vs Paulie and Luffy vs Rob. With Kalifa staring at me at every single move I took.

Kaku tumbles past Zoro- who was now on both feet, standing straight-heels screeching against the floor. He nods at me and I take that as a signal to fight.

Rushing forward, I bunch a fist up at my side. Zoro raises two of his katanas in the air and slices horizontally aiming for my mid-section, jumping up into the air, I connected the top of my heel with his cheek. Turning 360 I land on his left side, Zoro facing away from me. He ran back at me throwing rapid strikes, grazing me on my shoulder and my lower neck. He went for my legs, I jumped in time. The sound of his katanas filing shivered my spine. Making my way around him he never broke eye contact.

I reach my hand out and grip the side of his abdomen slowly puncturing blood vessels with my Haki. From the corner of my eye, I could see Zoro's pupils shrink as he takes in the pain flowing through his body. My breath hitched while my power released.

"We don't need guns to puncture," I heard Rob say as he punctured Luffy's abdomen with a single finger. He looks off his back and puts his katanas in a specific motion. 

Two blades hang back and the centre katana aligning with it, I sink my nails deeper; blood splattering all over the carpet. Using my other hand I hover right over his spine and released all the penetrated haki building up in my other arm. The air distorted around my hand and his back. I could feel my hand hardening armament and so my nails too- still dug in his flesh. At that same moment, Rob had restrained Luffy. Luffy's face fit perfectly in Rob's hard wrenching grip.

"GO ROBIN, MOVE OUT," He says deeply, moving his head in her direction. Robin picked up her hood and started shuffling out of the window and out of sight.

I hear a hoarse chuckle. With my hand still in Zoro's flesh, I kick over to Zoro's Achilles. His back buzzed against the sudden pain, his shoulders then lifted up again recovering. I look at Nico's figure that had just jumped out of the window. She's gone. The plan was a success. Now what? I couldn't just feel something holding me down when I looked around. Luffy. Nami. Chopper. Zoro. Iceburg. Paulie. The CP9 and who I was backing. Something unravelled inside of me that I couldn't suppress.  Everything comes back to me and Choppers scream's is what brings me to full attention.

"You have the nerve of turning your attention away from me," 

Zoro had turned around regardless of the fact of my hands still shredding his side. His lower back was torn from my Haki. Such strength. But he was going to fall unconscious any second, he was overworking himself. Heaviness mounted onto my hands, I too was getting tired of using Haki. Bloodstains sat everywhere, my hand dislodged out, my hovering hand over his lower back snapped back. I needed to dodge unless I wanted to be effortlessly cut. Scanning around and above me, the swords were coming right at me. The tint of the katana was falling faster and faster and my heart quickened.

"Karasuma Gari!" He bellowed, sweat and blood mixing together as like it didn't matter to him anymore.

 His katanas come down into an intense blow; in one complete thought through motion, I drop down into a squad and the katanas get closer and closer in seconds. Beads of sweat drop down from my head and hook my upper foot around his ankle. I drag inwards and the cry of my heels echoed on the floorboard. I caught Chopper's soft gaze while all the adrenaline screamed at me.

It all happened in moments, Zoro falling back and the katana's hitting their mark. Just. Standing up from my squat. A burning sensation tingled at my cheek, quickly flipping Zoro onto his stomach his katanas fell at his side. His wasn't armed anymore, the katana at his mouth dropped and I could hear his breaths. In and out. But ragged. So were mine. Grabbing his arms I put them behind his back; restraining him. Blood trickles off my shoulder and my face. Katana boy was down.

Smoke floated in, the burning sensation tingling my nostrils. Paulie stopped, everyone stopped fighting and I let go of Zoro. Outside of the room, you could hear the shrieks of townspeople trying to scout out their mayor and the raging water thrashing against the walls. I strolled back to the CP9, wincing at my shoulder. The roof was crumbling slightly from the burning. Rob then stepped forward and transformed. Into the monster he was. His human skin shedded away and rested for a patterned pelt. His clothes stretched his size, his hands; body enlarged.

"Neko Neko No Mi," he grumbled now in his feline form.

The Straw Hats, Iceburg and Paulie- who were now both tied to each other- could just stare at the Devil Fruit User upon them. He was 5 times bigger than he once was. He towered over every single being in the room whislt it broke down piece by piece.

"Model Leopard," he finished growing.  

From the corner of my eye, I saw the Straw Hats ready to fight, Zoro was up and running against but unwavering and Luffy in front. Nami willed herself to get up. Lucci walked to all of them and commenced to whack them out of the building. One Straw Hat at the time. Until it only left the CP9 and the remainder of the Galley-La. I just couldn't get Luffy out of my head...

~timeskip~

I certainly got a talk from yours truly and I learned to take nothing from what she said to me. Instead, I sucked it up and followed in the CP9's stead. I leaned against the railing of a little shack that rested under the city right next to a large expanse of water here we would find the true keeper of the blueprints to the Pluton. I could already sense 4 people were inside, my shoulder had stopped bleeding and the CP9 nodded at me. Giving an all-clear before busting inside. I stepped forward to ring the bell...

No awsner... the second time... No Answer at all. I could hear them shouting, loud and clear. They were making fools out of us. Bunching up fist again I rang the bell again. No Answer. A sudden silence filled the air. I sigh wearily.

"Bust it down" Rob commands. 

Kaku plays a smirk. Kalifa grins. Blueno gives me a nod. I angled myself sideways and bolted down the door. The door was done on the floor now atop of a girl with a square cut. 

"KIWI!" cried the twin she started running towards me-or to her sister, inside was Franky and Usopp. Franky's face twitched as soon as he saw me. 

 Franky sat on top of his sofa while Usopp was standing. They were obviously in a debate over the shipped docked to their left. I adjusted my sleeve.

"Sorry to interrupt, the girls' wouldn't let us. So we had no choice to bust in," 

Franky's eyes widen when he saw Kalifa, his hands gripped the armrests and rushed at both of the only females in the CP9. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING. LADY I SAW FIGHTING WITH THAT PIRATE, LUFFY AND THE SECRETARY OF THE GALLEY-LA!" bellowed Franky. 

Franky looked up as he filed in a pun into Bluneo's arm. My heart ached at the mention of the Straw Hats captain. Franky's voice rose into a retort.

"BLUENO!? You too?!" Franky reached for Blueno's neck and clasped it as tight as his body would wrench it. 

Blueno returned the action and shoved him away a few meters away from where we stood. Franky was panting as he named us one by one.

"The Pigeon Boy, Lucci. The secretary. Blueno. The troublemaker and even the 'Mountain Monkey'" He started, now crouching. 

"What kind of group are you? All serious and timid. Thanks for acting amazingly super. Look what you did to my sisters! They aren't even ready to wed! How did you find out about this place?! This is my hideout!" He barrels on.

Well, it was all thanks to a Galley-La shipwright that Rob goaded to oblige to what he wanted to find out and it wasn't a hideout anymore. We stood there straight in straight line arms all crossed. The tap of Rob's shoe made everything feel like the world just stopped.

"We'll just leave at the fact we are the government spies," 

Franky's mouth unhinged open gaping. He mouth government spies to himself and bit his inner lip. His sisters sitting behind him hold their hands over their mouths. Usopp just stares at me, he knew who I was and was undeniably questioning my presence now.

"So you probably know the purpose of us being here right now, we know everything and your name isn't even Franky," 

Rob cut on with the chase and summed up their intention. He wanted to get in with what he wanted and out as fast as he could. Because for all I know they'll be locking Nico up when she didn't basically do anything wrong but survive. The name Cutty Flam is what I caught on to the jump here. His cyborg body also made want to understand how he got a body of such. Rob cleared his throat and Kalifa tugged her glove higher.

"Cutty Flam I should say, the old disciple of Tom was said to have died 8 years ago," 

The expression on Franky's face was solemn and I knew we were passing onto a sensitive topic for him. One he probably didn't take well... I guess everyone has a story to tell...

Hey guys,

So sorry for the wait but I got here in the end! Thank you to @Texus25 for the helpful and amazing advice and tips. I hope you like this chapter and I'll try in all of my power to update as often as I can! Please leave a comment telling me how I can improve to make your experience reading better! Thank you for reading up to now I appreciate it!

~Levis_Angels_123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 689 33
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
882 37 8
Rea was a little girl when the ship her parents and her sinked and she was left adrift in the grand line, being rescued by and old retired writter gi...
1.4K 109 11
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
9.1K 259 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...