"I'll just have to find out m...

Por Thatsnotgaybro

(This book is old and has old writing, i think this was made by seventh grade me so yikes my guy, but thank y... Más

Bakugou starts it all.
The Night Before.
The Mall Date?(pt.1)
The Mall Date? (pt.2)
Kirishima catches feelings.
Sleepover pt.1
Sleepover (pt.2)
Sleepover pt. 3 (Woods Addition)
Mina.
Mina. Still.
Word Gets Out.
The Cultural Festival (part. 1) (I need to stop breaking chapters into parts)
The Cultural Festival Arrives!
The Big Question.
The Party.
What Happened After?

The Arcade Date!

9.2K 288 217
Por Thatsnotgaybro

Yoo, sorry this took so long to publish! I've been busy with school and FE3H.

{Kirishima's POV}
Yes! Today is the day! Me and Izuku go on our very first date! I can't even believe it. I need to pick out some clothes. How about... My DDR shirt, some jeans and my converse. I'll wear my usual hair style, cause that's what I look best in. The arcade is in the middle of the city, which I don't live near, so the bus it is. I need to text Izuku.

You: Hey, ready for our date?

GreenBunnyBoy: Yes! I'll be at the arcade soon! Just need to get ready!

You: Okay! That's fine cause I'm gonna take a while to get there too. See ya soon!

GreenBunnyBoy: Yeah, see you soon!

I need to go get my bus pass. I think I left it on the kitchen table. Alright, so I'll just go and get it. I'll just tell my mom I'm gonna hangout with some friends.

<3rd Person POV>
Kirishima went to the dining room, and saw his bus pass. He picked it up and put it in his pocket. "And, where are you going, young man?" His mom said. "Oh, I'm just going to hang out at that arcade I was telling you about." Kirishima replied. "Are you going with friends? Is this a date?" His mom asked. "No, it's just gonna be me and the squad." Kirishima replied. "Then who's Midoryia? Is that a boy? Are you lying to me?" She was angry, he could tell. The same exact level of angry when he came out. Kirishima decided not to say anything. He was too scared. "You're lying to me, I know it. You're gonna meet a boy, which you know I forbid! Go back to your room and tell him to leave you alone! Be normal for once!" His mother screamed, as she threw her spoon at him. "But- I- Mom! I can't do that to him!-" Kirishima started.

"I don't care, go to your room. You are never allowed to see a boy like that. Ever. "

His mother's words were painful. Kirishima rushed up to his room, hot tears streaming down his face. He took deep breaths, in and out. Kirishima managed to calm himself down. Izuku would be so disappointed if Kirishima said he couldn't come. He went to the bathroom and washed his face, getting rid of any tear streaks. Kirishima went back into his room. He looked at his window. That's it! He could climb out of it! He opened his window very quietly. Wasn't that far of a jump, and there was a tree right there. He grabbed onto a tree branch, and stuck his legs out of the window. He got fully out and was hanging from the tree. He jumped out of the tree and booked it onto the sidewalk, where he then sped walk to the bus stop. The bus had just arrived, and after Kirishima showed the pass he had, he sat down and texted Izuku he'd be there soon.

The bus had arrived at another bus stop. He got off because the arcade was just down the street. He saw a particular green head of hair. Izuku was wearing a pac-man shirt, some blue jeans, and his iconic red shoes. "Midoryia! Hey!" Yelled Kirishima, running toward the boy. "Kirishima-kun! You're here!" Midoryia yelled back. When Kirishima got to Midoryia, he pulled him into a hug. Midoryia gladly hugged back. After about a couple of seconds, they pulled apart. "Ready to play some games?" Kirishima asked. "Of course! Come on, let's go!" Said Midoryia, grabbing Kirishima's hand. Kirishima's heart was flourishing. He felt the blush coming on, but he didn't care. All he really cared about was, well, Izuku.

Izuku went up to the claw machine and put a dollar (or I think ¥100?? I don't know people, I'm just a fanfic writer) "Hey, are you sure you wanna play this one? These are impossible to win!" Kirishima said. "Yeah! I gotta! I'm really good at these!" Izuku said in excitement. After a couple of minutes of pure concentration, Izuku won a prize! Kirishima was watching in absolute amazement. Izuku turned to him, holding a green shark. Izuku held it out for Kirishima to take. "F-for me? Wha-?" Kirishima said. "I-i thought you'd would want it because... it's like a mixture between you a-and me." Izuku said, looking down, embarrassed and trying to cover his red face. "Thank you! This is really sweet!" Said Kirishima. Izuku lifted his head and smiled. Kirishima then got the most love-struck face and Izuku noticed.

After playing some more games with some more wholesome exchanges, they both were hungry. It was nearing 4 o'clock. Which means It was nearly dinnertime. "Hey Midoryia! Wanna grab a bite to eat? I know this awesome place we can go to!" Kirishima said. "That sounds great! When are we gonna leave?" Midoryia asked. "Wanna go now? Cause, it's actually quite a walk from here, but it'll be worth it!" Kirishima said. Midoryia nodded, and off they went. They walked and talked, Kirishima shared this delightful story on how Bakugou got yelled at by Iida for vaping on Mr. Aizawa while he was sleeping. Midoryia couldn't contain his laughter. Kirishima stopped at a door, looked at it, and smiled at Midoryia. Midoryia had forgotten where they were going, so he didn't notice that they were in an alley way. Kirishima opened the door and the aroma of miso soup and chille filled both of their nostrils. They walked inside, and before them layed a cozy, home-like, underground restaurant. Warms colors all around. One direction, you could smell pork and vegetables, another direction, you could smell beef and something spicy, and in another direction, you smell something sweet, like dango or mochi.   A small old lady came from behind the counter and greeted them. "Ejirou, my boy! Welcome back, you're looking as handsome as ever!" The old lady gushed. She looked at Midoryia, who was holding onto Kirishima's arm. "And who are you? Are you a friend of Ejirou? You are so cute!" Said the old lady as she somehow was able to reach up and pinch Midoryia's face cheeks. "Min-sama, this is my date, Izuku Midoryia." Kirishima said. "A date you say! I have just the table! Come in, Come in!" Min-sama said, grabbing both of their hands and dragging  them to a table far from the few people that were sitting at other tables. In through a door frame, and in another room, equally as cozy feeling as the main room of this restaurant. The room was quite small, only having four tables with cloths covering them. Out of the four, only two had a small vase with one single flower in it. She sat the boys down at one of the tables that didn't have a flower on it. She quickly rushed to one of the tables that had a flower and gently placed it on the table.

After getting the menus and ordering, Izuku asked to go the bathroom, Min-sama helped him. After Izuku had left the table, Min-sama turned to Kirishima. "I'll text your mother letting her know that you were here." Min-sama said, taking out her smartphone. Despite being old, she was honestly really good with technology. "Maybe sprinkle in the fact that I look really upset, that I'm... crying in my ramen. Just maybe don't tell her the fact that I'm on a date with "The One?", y'know?" Kirishima responded. Min-sama closed her eye as she lowered her phone, then let out a huge sigh. "That woman...not loving  her own son because of what he feels. Just awful..." She muttered as she opened her eyes again and begin typing. The bathroom door opened and out came Izuku. He sat down as Min-sama turned and walked away, phone in hand. Izuku smiles at Kirishima, and Kirishima smiled back. Kirishima reaches out his hand across the table. Izuku blushed and took his hand. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Izuku said. "I dunno, maybe about how beautiful you are?" Kirishima said. Izuku blushed even more but held his composure. "No, u" reasponed Izuku, pulling out an Uno reverse card from his pocket. Kirishima gasped, the absolute meme! "How- Wha- Why do you have that!?" Kirishima said, flabbergasted but also impressed. "For important occasions!" Izuku reasponed. "Like what?" Kirishima asked. Izuku shrugged, which sent Kirishima and him into a set of giggles.

After a few more flirtatious comments, and even more memes, their food arrives. They eat, chat, and laugh. Kirishima pays for their food, and they're out of there. Izuku lived actually not too far, so they walked. "So, um, there's something I want to tell you, Izuku- or, urm, Midoryia." Kirishima said, pink now covering his cheeks. "What is it?" Midoryia asked. Well, remember the sleepover, the one where I was singing that one love song? Well...it wasn't for Mina, it was for you." Kirishima said. He heard a chuckle come from Midoryia. "Well, clearly! If you were singing it for her, you two would be been dating by now!" Midoryia said with a smile. Kirishima smiled back. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Kirishima responded. They soon reached Midoryia's doorstep. "So, what do you say? Do you wanna go on another date?" Kirishima asked, nervous at his response. "I would like that." Midoryia said. He then kissed Kirishima's cheek. "Cya at school!" Midoryia said as he opened his apartment door and closed it. Kirishima walked away smiling to the highest of heavens.

That didn't last for long. He remembered that he now has to go home and deal with the monster that is called "Mom and Dad". He could never win. He got on the nearest bus stop and hopped on a bus toward his neighborhood. When he arrived at the bus stop at his neighborhood, he put on his best "I'm really fucking upset face" and walked towards his house. He climbed back up the tree and reopened his window. His mom had slipped a note under his door saying how she was sorry, but still mad that's he's gay. She also mentions how he can t keep sneaking off to go see Min-sama. He cummpled the paper and threw it away. He took off his really nice date clothes, threw on some pj's, closed the window, and got under the covers. He needed some rest, even though it was only 6:45. He soon fell asleep and all things were okay.
______________________________________
Sorry for any typos! Was just trying to send this out as quickly as possible!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 4.3K 33
Currently rewriting There's also a book two, read it. Izuku Midoriya always walks into class, examining each class mate (that hadn't found their sou...
13.9K 549 25
HIATUS What if Izuku Midoryia never met All Might, Never gained One For All, Never made it into UA, Lost hope to become a hero, even worse (in his op...
291K 9.8K 26
Izuku Midoriya was in an accident in middle school that made him go deaf. He gave up on his hopes of becoming a hero and ended up moving schools. 6 y...
154K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...