Spider-Man: Spider-Verse

By MannyV6160

Young Peter Parker(Tom Holland) crosses his path with two other counterparts from another dimensions to stop... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1.6K 15 2
By MannyV6160

(December 2014)

"Hey, Spider-Man." The kids turns to face Peter, to take off his mask and smiled at the real Spider-Man.

"I knew you'd come back." Jorge said.

"Yeah, thanks for stepping up for me. You're the bravest kid I've ever seen. I'm gonna take care of this so you can go take care of your mom, okay?" Peter said as he fist pumps with the kid. "Alright, get out of here. Go. Go."

The kids runs off to join his mother as the crowd cheers. A cop later hands Peter a megaphone as he faces Sytsevich.

"You fight me?! You fight me now. Yeah?" Aleksei Sytsevich said to Spider-Man.

"On behalf of the fine people of New York City and real rhinos everywhere, I ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air." Spider-Man replied using an police megaphone.

"NEVER!!" Rhino exclaimed. "I crush you, I kill you! I destroy you!"

"Do you want me to come down there so you can kill me?." Spider-Man said.

"Yes!" Rhino replied.

"I'll be right there." Peter sighs and tosses the megaphone away.

"There's no place like home."

(June 2024)

"Get the chopper ready. I won't take long." Fisk said as he cleared everything from his desk in The Fisk Towers.

Wilson Fisk was wanted for fraud, paid any cop, any lawyers, any doctors, paid any son of a bitch in town to keep their mouth shuts while Fisk did his dirty work. Sounds Narcotic huh?

As Fisk cleared out his desk and started to head out to the door, Fisk's hand was webbed into door handle. Fisk sighed to realize that his enemy, Spider-Man came out to take him down.

"It's nice to see you again Spider-Man, but it's not." Fisk said as he turned to see Spider-Man.

"Hey Kingpin, how's business?" Spider-Man said.

"Boomin!" Fisk replied as he laughs and rips the web from his hand.

"It's over Fisk. Your damn money ain't going to save you this time." Spider-Man said,

"It's not always about the money, Spider-Man. I just want to help this city to become a better place. There is no place like home." Kingpin said as he put down his belongings in the floor.

Seconds later, Kingpin went rushing towards Spider-Man to attack him. Although Spider-Man was clearly able to dodge Kingpin coming towards him.

"For a fat man in dressing shoes running towards me, I'm surely you are going to break this floor in no time!" Spider-Man said while laughing at Kingpin.

"Shut Up!" Fisk exclaimed as he throw his office table to Spider-Man which he counter attack him with swinging the table at Fisk.

"Come on, is this the best you got big guy?" Spider-Man said.

Kingpin was so furious at Spider-Man that he tried to so many times to attack at Spider-Man, but it was no use. It was pretty much an exercise for Spider-Man, an easy damn exercise.

"Come on, you gotta be quicker than that!" Spider-Man said while laughing at Kingpin.

"Where the hell are you guards?" Kingpin shouted.

As Spider-Man was "playing around" with Fisk, guards entered the office room and started rush towards Spider-Man.

"Finally! Some action." Spider-Man said.

Fisk rested a while but in the meantime Spider-Man fought the 14 guards with guns. Easily, Spider-Man took down every guard, but while fighting the last guard, Kingpin rushed towards Spider-Man from behind but with the Spider-Sense, Spider-Man easily dodged the attack. Therefore, Kingpin attack his last guard, knocking him out.

"INCOMING!" Spider-Man shouted as he swing towards Fisk, striking him with his legs to Kingpin's chest.

Spider-Man took down Fisk into the ground, but it wasn't enough for him to surrender or be defeated.

"Hey Willie, you know I got this date in an few hours and I would like if we can wrapped this fast." Spider-Man said as he was on top of Fisk's stomach. While Spider-Man was on top, Fisk quickly grabbed Spider-Man's left leg and tossed him around like toy, sending him into a cement wall about 6 times

"You are weak!" Kingpin exclaimed.

Spider-Man tried to counter-attack but Kingpin was on top of his game. Therefore, Kingpin finally tossed Spider-Man into the ground, where he would strike Spider-Man using his fists. Unfortunately, Fisk heard a scratch sound coming from the wall from his left direction. Kingpin quickly turn to see, but saw nothing but the scratch, then turned to the right direction where an fist went straight to Kingpin's face, striking him down.

"Are you really letting this fatty win over you?" The random person said while laughing. "I really expected a lot from you Spider."

"I was going easy on him. I just felt bad he was losing." Spider-Man said.

Kingpin started to get up and realize that he got punched in the face. "Black Cat, it's nice to see you again." Kingpin said as he clean up the blood from his mouth.

"Awe I miss you too." Black Cat replied.

"I will destroy you both!" Kingpin said as started to rush towards Spider-Man and Black Cat.

Both Spider-Man and Black dodge the attack where Spider-Man webbed Kingpin's legs from behind and pull him as hard as he could. Therefore, Black Cat did an upside down kick to knock out Kingpin. (AKA bicycle kick) The impact on Kingpin was so ferocious that Kingpin finally was knocked out for good.

"Huh. You know that I could've taken him down all by myself right?" Spider-Man said to Black Cat.

"Yeah sure you can spider." Black Cat replied.

Spider-Man was relieved that Kingpin was captured for all the crimes he committed. Spider-Man was also relieved that Black Cat was beside him to arrest Wilson Fisk.

(Outside Fisk Towers)

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here live just outside Fisk Towers where Wilson Fisk has been finally captured by Spider-Man. There he goes right now!" A news anchor said.

"Fisk! Fisk!" News reporters, citizens, everyone that was around Kingpin was yelling out his name.

Wilson Fisk didn't answer any comments towards to his arrest. Basically he felt bad ass that the SWAT had arrested him, but Spider-Man said was true, his money isn't going to save him this time. Before Fisk entered the SWAT van, Spider-Man swing and landed on top of the van.

"I guess this is an goodbye Willie, I had great memories with you. Oh please, don't make me cry." Spider-Man said to Fisk.

"You think this is funny?" Kingpin replied with anger. "This city will be destroyed because of your fault you hear me, your fault."

"Right. Anyways, good luck in prison Willie. You gonna need it." Spider-Man said as he left.

"Idiot! I'm the one who kept order in this city! One month! In one month you'll wish you had me back!" Fisk exclaimed as an SWAT officer shut the back door of the van into the face of Fisk.

Spider-Man swing into the top of an building 4 miles far from Fisk Towers. He saw the beautiful black hair with tight black and white suit.

"So we finally took down Fisk, can we finally go to our date?" Spider-Man said to Black Cat.

"We said at 9:00 o'clock Peter. We still got 2 hours left till the date." Black Cat replied.

"Hey, we took down the biggest, fattest man in New York, and you are telling me we should wait for our celebration Felicia?" Spider-Man exclaimed to Felicia Hardy.

"You are really stubborn are you? Just wait two more hours okay?" Felicia said as she winked an eye and left the building.

Spider-Man or Peter sighed and took off his mask and sat at the edge of the building. Being Spider-Man wasn't easy, it took a lot of responsibility. The fact Peter dealt with the deaths of his mother, his uncle, Captain Stacy and mostly importantly.......Gwen Stacy. It's been 10 years since the passing of Gwen, and in those 10 years Peter had ups and downs but he kept fighting.

Peter then took out his phone to see this picture.......

Peter sighed hard because he can't get Gwen out of his mind. He blamed himself for the death of Gwen and always see reflections of Captain Stacy.

"I'm sorry Gwen." Peter said softly.

Peter tried to not look at the picture constantly, but memories flows back in when Peter and Gwen were together. Peter looked up to see the sunset, which was beautiful this time of year(June) For about 45 minutes, Peter rested on top of the building seeing the sun go down, waiting for the time to go by fast so that Peter can go on the date with Felicia.

"I should get going." Peter said to himself as he put on his mask to head home to change for his date.

It was 8:00 pm, Peter quickly swing to his apartment to change quick. Although, Peter's mind was still on Gwen, Peter tried to move on. On the way home, Peter saw something strange, something that he never seen before. The strange "thing" that Peter saw was coming from all directions, one coming from the left, the right, top, bottom. Peter dodge one of the strange "circle" that looked like an portal.

"What the hell is that?" Peter asked himself. "This does not happen regularly."

Peter look closely at one of the "portal" coming from his right side. What he saw was something he can't forget. Peter saw Gwen, but this Gwen looked different from the Gwen he dated.

"Gwen?" Peter said but since he was looking at the "portal" from the right direction, Peter didn't not saw the "portal" right in front of him.

" Whoa!-" Peter said as he entered the "portal".

After Peter went inside the portal, what Peter saw was again strange. Peter bumped into an man who was wearing a similar suit as him but different.

"WHAT THE FU-!" The man who Peter bumped with said.

"Hey, calm down-" Another man said with a Spider-Man suit similar to Peter but also different. (Tobey Maguire)

"Who the hell are you guys?" The Spider-Man who Peter bumped with said.

Peter and the two other "Spider-Mans" heard an police siren coming from his direction.

"Follow me!" The Spider-Man(Tom Holland) who Peter bumped with said.

Peter followed the other "Spider-Man" as well as the other into an abandoned alley.

"Okay, I think we lost this Sergei guy, the authorities, and I hope nobody saw us." Spider-Man(Tom) said.

Peter tried to figure out what was happening and why there is two more Spider-Mans.

"We must be in his dimension when we went into the portal." Peter finally said as he took off his mask.

"What?! What is he talking about?" Spider-Man(Tom) replied as he took off his mask.

"He means that we are not from here. The portal must have put us into your dimension." The other Spider-Man(Tobey) said.

"WHAT?!" The Spider-Man who Peter bumped into shouted."

(Meanwhile at Oscorp Industries)

"You let him escape?!" Norman exclaimed.

"Three Spiders I saw, that is why I left." Sergei replied to Norman.

"What?! Three Spider-Mans? That's impossible!" Norman said as he drank liquor from an glass.

"я никогда не лгу" Sergei said. (I never lie)

Norman was confused and angry at the same time, he still couldn't believe that there is three Spider-Mans.

"Sergei, remember the team that I told you about." Norman said as looked at the window from his office. "Keep that idea in mind."

"да сэр." Sergei finally said as he left with an grunt. (Yes sir.)

"I will find you Peter." Norman said as he looked over New York City from his office view.

End of Chapter 2

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story. Thanks for reading fam, love y'all. 

Video credits: danny10117

Song Name- Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips

Cast:

Black Cat( Felicia Hardy)- Felicity Jones

Norman Osborn- Colin Farrell

Sergei Kravinoff- Danila Kozlovsky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
169K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
76.1K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...