OC One Shots

Von _itssamanthaa

A little book to write out the random story ideas I get in my head. These are my personal OCs that I created... Mehr

Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Holiday Spirit| Tom & Ava
Mr. Graves| Percival & Lucy
Scowl| Severus & Lucia
King or Queen| Thranduil & Loranna
Something new| Loki & Colette
The Captain's Lady| Captain Salazar & Freya
Dream|Tom & Ava
Amor |Captain Salazar & Freya
Warmth| Severus & Lucia
Wife| Tom & Ava
Attraction| Percival Graves & Lucy
Reunited| Captain Salazar & Freya
Obsidian & Saphire| Severus & Lucia
Loneliness| Tom & Ava
Coincidence | Michael Langdon & Estela White
Three Words| Tom & Ava
Unlikely Savior| Camino Del Rio & Erica

Professor| Tom & Ava

1.1K 39 29
Von _itssamanthaa

An AU where Tom gets the job as Defense Against the Dark Arts professor and Ava was one of his students. Takes place about 8 years after he graduates and Ava is in her seventh year.

1953

Tom Riddle was standing in the Defense classroom looking out the window across the school grounds. Well, he should say his classroom. It has been his for nearly two years now since he was given the position of teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts. He had always imagined coming back to Hogwarts permanently, ever since that first summer he was forced to return back to the hellhole that was Wool's Orphanage. Now here he was.

Of course he didn't necessarily enjoy teaching children. However, being there gave him a certain credibility. Especially if he wanted his...extracurricular activities...to remain hidden. And it wouldn't be good at all for anyone to find out anytime soon. Not while he was in the beginning stages of his plans.

Tom took a deep breath as he crossed his arms, waiting for the tell-tale sounds of approaching students. The seventh years were next and they were going over complex combat spells. He knew the Slytherins would enjoy it, and the Gryffindors will look forward to the challenge. Although, there was one student of his that would hesitate just the slightest at the prospect of dueling her fellow classmates.

Speaking of which, he could hear the students coming down the hall seconds before they entered the room. He let out a silent sigh as they noisily entered and took their seats. Turning around, he paced back to stand in front of the students. It only took a few moments for them to catch on and quiet down. He silently studied them, knowing they were all overly excited to begin. But he wanted them to feel some measure of nervousness. In real circumstances they wouldn't look forward to dueling another person, and they certainly won't always know them either.

His eyes caught on the familiar head of silvery blonde curls as he began to speak. "Good afternoon. I believe you all know what we are about to do today." He paused as some of the students cheered. "Now, don't get too excited. Dueling, especially with more complex spells, is no easy task. And it's not always fun."

Tom clasped his hands together behind his back and paced at the front of the classroom. "Before we begin I need to cover some ground rules." He stopped briefly in front the Gryffindors when he noticed whispering. "You've been taught the proper etiquette for dueling already, so I won't waste our time going over that." He moved to stand in front of the Slytherins then. "There will be no excessive force in the spells you use today. I don't think anyone wants to end up in the hospital wing, and I personally wouldn't like to be questioned for any injuries."

A few students looked concerned when he said that. One student hesitantly raised their hand. "Professor, aren't the more complex spells at a higher risk of injuries?"

"Obviously," Tom said impatiently. "Which is why you won't be using them to their full capacity."

"How would that work if we're suppose to be dueling sir?"

Tom felt like hitting his head against the wall. "You are still practicing the spells." He calmed himself and continued his pacing. "However, they will be used when instructed. There is no surprise attacks. Other, less extreme spells may be used to your discretion."

A boy from Slytherin raised his hand. "So we have free range other than the new spells you're teaching us?" Tom nodded. The boy smirked and threw a mocking look at the Gryffindors. "Hope you're ready to lose."

And so class went on to the actual duels. Most students struggled with the new spells, especially when applying them in combat. To Tom's relief, none of them screwed up enough to injure each other or themselves. He was quite satisfied with majority of the class for their performances. But there was one student that didn't seem to embrace it as well.

The students were grabbing their stuff to leave at the end of class when Tom decided to do something about that student. "Miss Merin, would you stay a moment?"

The girl with the blonde hair, Ava, stopped as she turned to leave. Her friends shared a confused look with her, but she told them to go without her. Heaving a sigh of nervousness, she made her way over to Professor Riddle's desk. He motioned his hand over the chair across from him for her to sit. Setting her bag on the ground, she slowly sat down.

Tom found himself amused, seeing that she thought she was in trouble. "I wanted to speak to you about class today."

"Oh?"

"You didn't do anything wrong," Tom said with a smirk. "In fact, you performed the spells with near perfect technique." Ava smiled slightly. "However, I could see some hesitation when you were retaliating."

Ava blinked a few times, not sure how to respond. "I didn't notice I was."

Tom's lips quirked up at the corners. "I'm sure." He crossed his arms and and leaned back. "You need to be more confident. In a real duel, you can't afford even a second of hesitation."

"I understand sir," Ava said after a second. "I know the spells, but I suppose since it's people I know it's hard." She looked down from him and pushed some hair behind her ear.

Tom's attention was pulled to her movements in a way it shouldn't be. It was like everything with her; he was constantly drawn to her. He didn't understand it, didn't even want to accept it. But there was something about Ava Merin that he found fascinating.

Clearing his throat to clear the inappropriate thoughts from his mind, Tom continued to clarify his words. "There is a slight possibility that you may know the person you duel as well."

Ava sighed softly. "I suppose that's true too."

"Just try to have a little more aggression next time," Tom said in response. "Perhaps you need more incentive?"

Ava's face grew warm at the hidden implication of his words. It made her nervous, but it also intrigued her a bit. Professor Riddle had always paid slightly more attention to her than the other students. She didn't understand why, there was nothing special about her. She knew girls practically fell on their feet for the Defense professor; he was young, charming, and attractive. But there was something unsettling odd about him. And he chose to put his attention on her.

Looking at the time, Ava stood up to leave. "I'll keep that in mind. If you'll excuse me, I should be going to the common room now." She flashed a smile to the Professor and attempted to turn away.

"Miss Merin."

Ava looked back at Professor Riddle with a raised eyebrow. "Yes sir?"

Tom let a coy smile slip on his face, "you can always come to me for more practice in the future." He was delighted when he noticed the way her face flushed, although he wasn't sure why. "I'll see you next class." Ava was quick to leave following his dismissal. A smirk formed then, a new idea coming to Tom's mind. He wasn't done with Ava Merin, far from it.

...

The room was dark and warm as Ava began to wake up. When she was conscious enough to move with purpose, she stretched her whole body out. She still couldn't get over how comfortable the bed was. But when she moved a certain way, a sharp twinge from the movement fully woke her up. And the previous night came swimming back to the forefront of her mind. Ava sat up slowly, mindful of her body's soreness, to look around the room.

There sitting in front of the small fireplace was the man of her thoughts. He was quietly flipping through a book with a cup of steaming tea sitting next to him on the side table. Ava smiled a bit when she noticed the second cup next to the chair next to his. Taking that as a cue to get up, Ava found his discarded shirt to slip on for the time being and made her way over to him. As she sat down, he shut his book and placed it aside to greet her.

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Very well," Ava said softly as she grabbed the tea waiting for her. "Thanks to you and your ridiculously comfortable bed."

With a smirk, her lover appraised her less than appropriate appearance. "I see you've chosen to take my shirt."

Ava smirked, "it is rather cozy." She sipped at her tea and moaned at the taste. "How are you so good at making tea Tom?"

Tom hummed. "It's just another of my unknown talents."

Shaking her head in amusement, Ava continued to drink the tea. She really couldn't believe where things were now. Out of everything she expected from her last year at Hogwarts, starting a relationship with her Professor was not one of them. Of course things started out innocent enough, and then they started an unexpected affair. But after months of being together it felt like there was a new level to their relationship. She knew he felt the same way too, even if he didn't say so.

"Where did your mind go?"

Ava blinked herself out of her trance. She had started to stare off into space and looked back at Tom. He was studying her, his posture poised but relaxed. He quirked an eyebrow, and she noticed a hint of a smirk. "I just got caught up in my thoughts."

"I see that," Tom said with a now visible smirk. "May I inquire about what had you lost in thought?"

Ava breathed out a laugh. "It's nothing important." She put aside her empty cup to avoid looking at him directly. There wasn't really a need to tell him her exact thoughts.

Tom hummed lowly. He could tell she was purposely keeping something from him, and he didn't like it. "Hopefully it's not something I should be told."

"It's not," Ava said back quickly.

With a skeptical expression, Tom got up to get the tea kettle to give her a refill. "Or perhaps it's something embarrassing. Which in that case, I'll let it slide." He noticed the way Ava tensed as he poured tea into her cup, his foot brushing against hers subtly. Once finished, he stood over her and gave her a long look. "You know I adore seeing what goes on in that lovely mind of yours," Tom said as he brushed his finger along her jaw before turning away.

Ava let out a shaky breath as Tom moved away from her. She hadn't intended to make it seem like she was withholding important information from him. "I was just thinking about us." She looked down when Tom turned around at her admission.

"Us?"

Ava nodded but didn't say anything. As Tom moved to sit back in his chair, she quickly grabbed her tea. She used drinking as an excuse to not speak. Tom huffed at her behavior, fully aware of what she was doing. He reached over and took the cup away from her, giving her no choice but to answer.

"What about us?"

"Everything," Ava started hesitantly, "and how much things have changed since the beginning of the year."

Tom thought over her words for a few seconds before giving a nod of acceptance. "You are happy with these changes, like I am, right?"

Ava nodded, "of course!"

"Good," Tom said with a small smile.

Ava could tell Tom was going to say a something else, but that's when she took notice of the time. "I should probably get back to the common room."

"It's still early."

Ava smiled gently at Tom. "I know, but if I stay any longer someone might notice I've been gone." She got up and began the painstaking search for her clothes. She didn't notice Tom get up until he handed her the top she was wearing the night before. Once everything was located, she set them on the bed to start changing. "I especially hope no one notices I wore this outfit yesterday."

Tom didn't respond, which Ava found a little odd. Until she felt his hands run along her sides. "I think you should stay a little longer." He started a trail of kisses on her neck, which lead to one of the sleeves slipping down to expose her shoulder. "I doubt anyone would pay too much attention to your absence."

Ava bit her lip to hold in moan. "It's too risky."

"We can manage," Tom said flippantly as he continued his trail to her shoulder. He moved his hands to wrap around her waist. "You know you want to stay." He could tell he was winning her over when she melted into his embrace.

Ava moved one hand behind her head to hold the back of his as he continued his crusade against her skin. "You're terribly convincing."

"That's the point darling."

Tom moved his hand to pull the shirt collar down even farther on her shoulder. He left his other hand on her stomach and folded the fabric in his fist. Ava was lost in the sensation of his hands and mouth moving on her. She let out a gasp when he suddenly nipped at her neck. Her free hand shot up to grip his on the front of the shirt.

"You're making it harder to leave," Ava breathed out.

Tom pulled her tighter against him. "Then stay."

Ava was close to giving in at that point. But then Tom began to suck gently on her neck. "Don't leave a mark." She knew her words were lost on him when he only moved to a different spot. "Someone will see."

"Not if you cover them," Tom said half-heartedly. "But it would be a shame to do so. How else will anyone know who you belong to?"

"Who I belong to?"

Tom pulled away from her slightly and turned her around roughly to face him. "I wouldn't want any pathetic boys to get ideas." Ava raised a brow at his words, mildly surprised by his possessiveness.

Ava swallowed, both in nervousness and pleasure. "I wouldn't even let them."

"Good girl," Tom growled out as he placed his hands on either side of her face.

Tom pulled her into a searing kiss that quickly had her losing all resolve to leave. Her hands came up to grasp his shoulders as he started to lead her back towards the bed. Ava's legs hit the edge of the bed, prompting her to fall back on it. Without breaking the kiss Tom climbed on top of her with his knees on either side of her hips. He took her soft moaning as a sign to keep going. So he moved his attention back to her neck as he began to undo the buttons on the shirt covering her.

Ava let out a silent gasp as he found the sweet spot at her pulse point. She started to claw at his own shirt when his hand found the bare skin of her stomach. It wasn't fair for him to be fully clothed at that moment. Ava's hands made quick work of the buttons on his shirt before he pushed them away. Tom pulled back to remove the shirt completely. Before he could go back to her, Ava crawled back up the bed so they weren't awkwardly on the end.

"Don't stop now," Ava said with a giggle. She bit her lip when she saw the dark glint in Tom's eyes. She knew he hated to be teased.

Tom gave her a chilling smirk. "I don't plan to."

Tom quickly moved up the bed to hover over Ava. He stared into her eyes for a moment before connecting their lips again. Ava's hands tangled in his hair as lowered himself between her legs, their bodies pressed together. As the kiss deepened, Tom grabbed one of her calves to hook over his hip. That was what turned their mindless snogging into more.

Sometime later in the afternoon, and after multiple rounds of tangled limbs, they were lounging together peacefully. Ava was pressed into Tom's side with her head resting on his shoulder. His hand was running along her back gently as he was deep in thought.

"I'm glad I stayed."

Tom hummed as he looked over at her. "As am I."

Ava smirked at him. "Only because you used me to get off."

"As if you didn't enjoy it as well," Tom bit back with a roll of his eyes. "You were quite enthusiastic about wrapping your legs around me." He ran his free hand over her knee that was propped over his leg. He gave her thigh a squeeze when she huffed indignantly. "I think you were thoroughly satisfied."

Ava slapped his hand away from her leg and shook her head at him. "At least you're generous with your lovers." She hid a smile when she felt a chuckle rumble in his chest.

Tom ran his hand through her hair and turned on his side to face her. "You're the only one I've ever had."

"Really?"

Tom nodded as he placed his hand against her hip. "So I hope you feel taken care of."

Ava didn't respond and settled for kissing him gently. She could feel the beginnings of a smile on his lips before he pushed her onto her back. It made her feel special in a way to know he hasn't been with another girl before her. And maybe it will stay that way. There was something more between them that she wanted to develop. Maybe he felt that way too; at least she hoped he did. But something kept nagging her at the back of her mind. There was something unpredictable about Tom that she had yet to uncover, something dangerous.

Should I continue this AU exploration?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

274K 3.4K 23
This is a multifandom x MALE reader oneshot book! THIS BOOK CONTAINS +18 THEMED CONTENT, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is about any and all Fandoms (T...
4.7K 80 142
These are one shots for multiple fandoms consisting of anime, movies, books, and anything else you can think of. Some fandoms include -Harry Potter...
31.7K 314 89
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...