Devil's Sinners MC Lost & F...

By NessieBlackwood

Over 20 years ago, I truly felt like I belonged. With my club, in my life. One night is all it took to destro... More

Devil's Sinners MC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 50

2.6K 116 1
By NessieBlackwood

Talon~

Watching her here, she's happy. Hard to imagine she was a part of this scene for a long time.

"Talon, she looks happy" Padre says, watching me watch her and Gunner walk out.

"She is happy. Although, after all the bullshit lately, she doesn't let it affect her." I say.

Bub and Bubba walk up to us, "Boys, I want to introduce you to someone. Mom went to get her meds, so I'll do it." I say.

"This is Padre, a man who means very much to your momma. Padre, these young men are Sami's sons." I say.

"So very nice to finally meet you" Padre says shaking their hands.

"Thank you. For watching for our mom" Bub says.

"No thanks needed. She's like a daughter to me." Padre states.

"Papa, did you see where Sami went?" Lita asks.

"She went to get her meds. Lita, these are Sami's sons." I say, turning to introduce them.

"Hi guys. I'm Lita. And your momma is one kick-ass woman" Lita giggles out.

"That she is" Bub says.

"Thank you" Bubba gets out.

Bubba is staring at Lita, like she's the only one standing here.

Lita walks up to Bubba, "I've heard so much about you. Your momma is very proud of you." Lita says to him.

He blushes, "she's best mom ever. She saved me." He states.

He goes to walk away and Lita walks to the table with him.

I lift a brow at Bub and Padre, "That's odd isn't it?" I ask.

Padre shakes his head, "I think your boy has a new friend to talk to now" Padre laughs out.

"Hey bub? Got a minute?" I hear a guy ask.

Nodding, they sit down at the table.

I watch things around us, Hawk nods. Then Ice does. Showing things are good.

"Its been a long time Bub. You been ok?" I hear.

"Been good. Alot has happened in the years Dex." Bub says.

"Samigirl has been thru alot, but she's a fighter, you know that." Dex says.

Bub looks a little lost in thought and then looks at me.

"Is he here Dex? Because I have a score to settle with him." Bub states to Dex.

"He's in the main event against Bull. But, you need to let the past go Bub. He got his ass kicked for the past, I did it myself." Dex says.

I look over to Bub and see fury and pain in his eyes.

I start to say something but he shakes his head.

"If he tries talking to her, I'll tell everyone of my brothers here what happened." Bub spits out. " I should have known tonight was going to be a cluster fuck Dex." He growls out.

Dex looks at him, "I know Bub. I do understand. The past is the past. I wish I could have changed it, but I can't. You know I loved your mom like a sister." Dex says, getting up and walked away.

I look over to Bub, "Son what the hell is going on that you want to hurt someone." I ask him.

"Mom dated a fighter, gave him all she had. In the end, he destroyed mom." He says. "It was what made mom start drinking. I haven't forgiven him for that." Bub growls out.

Leaning in to him, "son, she's a fighter. You boys were her strength. Never forget that." I tell him.

"Padre? Did I hear mom say you had a fighter here tonight?" Bub ask him.

Nodding, Padre smiles at him. Knowing he heard our conversation.

"Yes son. I do. He's in the main fight. Undefeated. I have so much faith in him, I made a little side bet on this now." Padre grins at us.

"I'd like to meet him, if you don't mind." Bubs says with a grin.

Standing up, "of course son. Let's go meet him now. He is in back." Padre says walking away.

"Son, don't make the mistake of going back there looking for that asshole. Hawk! Go with Bub and keep him out of trouble" I tell them.

Shaking my head, that boy is up to no good. I see it in his eyes.

I look around, and see Sami and Gunner walk back in.

She sees me watching and smiles. And damn, if her smile isn't worth it all.

Gunner tho, doesn't seem as happy.

She stops and talks to a couple of the guys who have fought already.

Ice and Becki sit down, "what's up Prez? Look like got something
on your mind" Ice ask.

"We'll talk later. Just a conversation I overheard. This wasn't a good idea for her to be here tonight." I tell him.

Sensing my concern, they nod.

"Where's Bub?" Becki asks me.

Chuckling, "Padre took him to meet his fighter. I sent Hawk, to make sure Bub doesn't get into trouble with a fighter" I say.

Gunner sits down sliding a drink to me. "We need to talk when we get back. Had a little issue outside and Sami is acting off."

"Trouble?" I asks him

"Not like we're used to" he says.

Sami makes her way to us and sits down, watching Bubba and Lita. Looks at me with eyebrow raised.

"They've been talking for awhile now. Bubbas in good hands babe" I tell her.

Nodding, she looks up as Bub and Padre walk to the other table
and sit down. Talking as if they've known each other for years.

We sit and watch the next few fights in silence. My woman loves cage fighting.

Sliding her hand to mine, she squeeze's. "Thanks Tal. I enjoyed tonight"

"Anything for you sweetheart. You know that." I say.

Her breath hitches as she watches the fighters for the main fight.

Her eyes flash with pain then pissed off.

Padre watches her, and smiles then nods at Bub.

He's sitting there glaring at the man who is walking to the cage.

The fighter they call "Brock" is walking by, staring at Sami. She
doesn't pay him any attention.

"Samigirl, we need to talk "he tries saying as he walks by.

I growl loud enough he hears me.

"Best leave her alone" I hear Gunner say.

Sami doesn't look at him, she's watching the next fighter, he stops
at Padres table and says something to Bub.

Padres fighter "Bull" walks by and nods at Sami and smirks.

What the hell was that?

I turn to look at Padre, he nods and tells me, "seems Bub talked to
him alone." Padre says.

The fighters are being introduced, standing in front of each other.

Then the ref begins the fight.

Brock is the first to strike, barely touching Bull. Bull is a beast, with
striking and takedowns. Looks like he's playing with the other
fighter.

Bull kicks Brock, sending him flying into the cage. He's got him,
pounding like he's pissed. Brock has no choice, he taps out. Kicked his ass in one round.
They get into the middle and the ref raises Bulls hand as the winner. Bull walks out first, with Brock behind
him.

Stopping at our table, Bull looks at Sami, "that was for you sister. And bub? Thanks for the inspiration." He says walking away.

Our guys are all walking to us, ready to get out of here.

Sami stands as a few fighters walk to her. "I'm starting a gym to train women in self defense. I'd like you 3 to help if you're interested. Get with Bear, he's got the info and my number." She says as she's hugging each one.

"If you need us, we'll do it" Dex says.

Nodding, she walks away. Sliding my arm around her waist, I pull her close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.7K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
933K 23.3K 50
#First book in the Queen series# Kylie Jones, daughter of Robert Jones President of the Hells Dragons MC. Her story is a little different. She was on...
237K 8.2K 29
COMPLETE. Book one of the Fallen Angels Series. Mike Campbell became the President for the Fallen Angel Motorcycle Club a few years ago after his fat...