The Noble Lady & The Butler (...

بواسطة SpringChild55

Lucille Argocahir, 1st princess of the Argocahir Kingdom of Warriors is known throughout the world as the mos... المزيد

Phantomhive Ball

Character Info

61 0 0
بواسطة SpringChild55

Name: Lucille Eilidh Leon Agrocahir

Titles: 1st Princess of Argocahir, The Lioness of the Battle Field, The Sun.

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Hair: Long Silver

Eyes: Amber Fire

Skills: Swordsmenship, Archery, Chess, Dancing, Horsemenship, Strategy, Martial Arts, Flute, Etiquette, Games.

Family: Little Sister, 2 Mothers, Father.

Personality: Calm and collected yet a raging storm on the Battle field, is terrible at sewing and cooking and prefers to be out slaying some foolish enemy.

Name: Layla Melio Tigeria Argocahir

Title: 2nd Princess of Argocahir, The Tiger of the Household, The Moon.

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Hair: Long Silver

Eyes: Azure Blue

Skills: Sewing, Cooking, Etiquette, Games, Horsemenship, Swordsmenship, Violin, Piano.

Family: Big sister, 2 Mothers, Father

Personality: Can be level headed but also childish, loves her big sister, father and mothers, much prefers sewing and cooking to fighting on a battle field.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
250K 7.3K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...