Kiwis | Harry Styles

由 Lollipop2204

*THIS BOOK IS THE SEQUEL TO KIWI* Jessi and Harry are married with four kids. They've been happily married fo... 更多

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty - Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six

Three

2.8K 81 51
由 Lollipop2204

Harry

I let out a humph as I stop in front of the huge heavy doors to Studio B, where Sara had kindly informed me my wife had been working today. Maybe I should have taken her offer of help, I think to myself as I try to juggle everything in my arms.

"Excuse me? Can I help you with that?" A small voice asks as I almost drop the bunch of pale pink peonies on the floor. I resettle the flowers in my arms and peek over them before I reply, "if you could grab the door for me then that would be great? Thank you."

"Oh, you're Mrs Styles' husband? She has a picture of you on her desk." The teenage boy smiles at me and I can't stop my own smile covering my face. Of all the many words people used to describe me, Husband and Daddy are definitely my favourite. I nod in thanks as he holds the door open before following me inside. 

"You must be my wife's new intern?" 

"Dean. I'd shake your hand but you seem to have your hands full." The boy chuckles and I can't help but be impressed by his manners. 

"It's our anniversary. Ten whole years she's put up with me." I smile as I spot her climbing a stepladder to unhook a lighting rig. 

"Yeah? That's awesome. Mrs Styles is a cool lady." Dean announces before heading towards the viewing monitor.

"Yes, she is." I say quietly as I continue to watch her. She hasn't noticed me yet and I take my chance to admire her. Her hair is tied up into a messy bun, strands of it have fallen loose and tickle her cheeks. The sleeves on her floral blouse have been rolled up, and it's worked its way free from the waistband of her navy tapered trousers at one side, allowing me a glimpse of her smooth, tanned skin. Her feet are bare and I spot her heels lying discarded in the middle of the floor. I honestly can't believe this beauty is all mine.

"Harry?" She questions and the wide grin that takes over her features when she spots me makes my heart swell.

"Dean, Sweetheart. You can go now, Harry can help me clear the rest." She says as I walk towards her. 

"Are you sure, Mrs Styles?" He glances up from the monitor.

"Yeah, go! Have fun! I got this." I smile as he hurries off before somebody changes their mind. 

"What's all this?" She quirks her eyebrow at me as she carefully steps down off the stepladder. "I thought we were having a quiet dinner at home?" I sit everything down on the steps before pulling her into my arms and spinning her around in a circle. 

"For our ten-year anniversary? Nuh uh. Got to wine you and dine you?" I press a soft kiss to her neck.

"And sixty-nine me?" She chuckles. 

"Oh, don't test me, baby!" I pull her in for a hug and she jumps into my arms before planting her lips on mine. I suck her bottom lip between my teeth and nip on it gently before pulling away from her. "Come on, get ready, we have reservations!" I chuckle as I set her down on the floor and smack her arse as she grabs the garment bag with her outfit in it.

"Where are we going?" She glances over her shoulder at me. 

"71 Above." I smile. I know she's wanted to go there for a while. 

"Oh, really?" She bounced on her heels excitedly and skipped off to get ready.

I've just finished tidying away the last of the props into the large storage room attached to the studio when she reappears. The playlist that's been playing in the studio changes to At Last by Etta James, almost as if she planned it. She looks like a 50's Movie star as she sashays across the empty white studio. Her hounds tooth Alexander McQueen dress with a pussy bow neck only adds to the illusion. I knew she'd look great in it.

"Harry?" She giggles as I twirl her towards me. My arms wrapping around her as I sway to the music. 

"You look so pretty." I whisper as I place one hand on her waist and link my other hand with hers, hugging it close to my chest. 

"Thank you. So do you." I'd wore a grey Prada suit with a black shirt. I twirl her under my arm before pulling her close to me again, the soft giggles that escape her lips make me feel a happiness little else can match. Maybe the giggles of our children? I don't think I'll ever get bored with dancing with her. 

-----

I hurry out of the bathroom to get back to Jess. I'd left her waiting at the bar while I used the toilet. My face set into a frown when I spot somebody sat in my chair. My feet slide slightly on the polished floor as I quicken my pace. I can't see Jessi's face, the idiots body is obscuring her.

"Hello, My Love." She beams when she spots me which is the first clue she's uncomfortable, she never greets me like that in public. The next clue is her hand stretching for mine and pulling me close to her body. I place a kiss to her temple before my eyes cast over the imposter. He looks like he's in his mid-twenties, dirty blonde hair, his teeth blindingly white and he seems to be looking at me like I'm crashing his party. 

"Hi, I'm Harry. This is my wife, Jessi." I smile and hold my hand out towards him. His eyes drift from Jess, to me, to her left hand.

"Sorry dude, didn't mean to step on your toes." He smirks and I want to smack him. "A beautiful lady like her shouldn't be sitting by herself." My body stiffens and I stand up taller and Jessi's grip on my hand tightens.

"I'm not on my own, and even if I was I don't need you or any man to protect me." She scoffs. 

"Mr and Mrs Styles, your table is ready." A female voice says from behind me. Jess swivels away from him in her chair and climbs off the bar stool, her hand still clutching mine. She chuckles beside me as we're lead towards our table. 

"What's so funny?" I smile as I pull out her chair for her and she sits down carefully. 

"Just the fact that that guy thinks he stood any sort of a chance against you." Her left hand links with mine on the table and I can't stop my lips curling upwards as her wedding ring knocks against mine. 

"Ten years, baby." All thoughts of the imposter drift from my mind as I recall all the adventures we'd had over that time. 

"Wouldn't change a second." Jess replies. 

"Not even that time Dani pooped all over you?" I laugh. I order a bottle of our favourite Bordeaux as she gets lost in the Menu.

"Not a single second." She repeats as she briefly glances up at me. "That was also the first day she smiled." 

"She smiles just like you." My knee brushes against hers under the table and it still gives me the same warm feeling as it did over ten years ago. I can't help but grin as I think back to the day she came to that One Direction signing in her Burgundy pork-pie hat and that God awful Zarry shirt. I remember the sound of her laugh as it filled the room and how she looked so happy to see her friend fulfil one of her dreams. She gets the same look when she sees our kids happy. She's a truly wonderful Mum, so patient and loving, I'd love to have babies with her for the rest of our lives but I knew this next one would be our last. If I ever manage to get her pregnant, that is. 

"What?" Her beautiful, deep brown eyes flick up at me again. "I can feel you watching me, everything okay?" She runs her thumb over the palm of my hand.

"M'good. Just admiring my exquisite wife." I shoot her a dimply smile. 

"Thank you. Do you know what you're having?" Her cheeks flush pink and the hand not tangled with hers on the table cups her face. I like that my compliments still make her blush. "I can't decide between the Hamachi Crudo and the Strawberry Gazpacho. If I order one will you get the other and we can share?" I nod. Those were my two preferred options too. We order the rest of our food and I find myself watching her again. The way her fingers carefully grip the stem of her wineglass as she drinks a mouthful. "Remember when we first discovered this in France? I'd like to go back there with you." 

"I can make that happen." Visiting Bordeaux with her was the height of indulgence, we indulged in everything, the wine, the food, the scenery, each other. There had been a lot of indulging in each other. 

"I think we should go once you finish your tour next year. I'm sure we can convince your Mum or Danny and Pam or your Dad and Juliet to look after the kids." Her foot brushes along my calf as she crosses her legs under the table.

"No doubt. Those four monkeys have their Grandparents wrapped around their adorable little fingers." Jess nods in agreement. 

"How was work today?" She asks as the waitress brings over our first course and I share the problems I've been having, talking things over with her always helped. She'd always have my back but at the same time she wasn't afraid to call me out on my bullshit. 

-----

"I'd like to come back here during the day with my camera. Oh, maybe we could use it as a location for your shoot with Alessandro?" Her eyes dart from the view of Malibu and the Laguna Hills outside to the bar and the surrounding area. "Yeah, this could work." She grins. We'd moved to the Sky Lounge to finish our bottle of wine. Alessandro had started his own label a few years ago and he almost always asked Jessi to be the photographer whether or not I was involved with the campaign. They work well together. 

"You look hot when you're excited." I smirk, her hand had been resting on my thigh ever since we sat down on the empty sofa beside the huge glass window. Now she was squeezing on it eagerly and all I can think about is how much I want to fuck her up against the cool, hard, surface in front of us. 

"You look hot full stop." She smiles up at me, her hand inching higher up my thigh. "Are the kids going to be in when we get home?" 

"N-"

"Uhm... uh, excuse me?" I can tell from the tone of the voice what they want and I can't help but be a little pissed. 

"Yeah?" I force a smile as I turn around. 

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to interrupt you but my sister is a huge fan, could you - uh would you mind signing this for her?" The woman hands over a napkin and a pen. 

"Don't worry about it." Jessi replies as I ask for her sister's name. 

"Madison." The woman says and I smile genuinely as my thoughts turn to my youngest daughter. My perfect little Madi who still thinks her Daddy is the most wonderful person on the planet. 

"That's our daughters name." Jessi replies and I chuckle when the woman says "Oh, I know. My sister nearly had a heart attack the day you announced her name." 

"I'm Jessi."  My wife holds out her hand. "I know. She loves you too. I'm Debbie. She is going to kick herself, she was actually supposed to be here tonight." 

"Oh, no." Jess chuckles. 

"That'll teach her to blow us off." Debbie smiles as I hand the napkin back. "Could I possibly get a picture of you guys, you know, just to prove I'm not lying?" I glance at Jess who lifts her right shoulder to show she doesn't mind. 

"Sure." I reply and she sits herself down next to my wife. We take two pictures, one with smiley faces and the other with silly faces. She thanks us and as she disappears, I can't wait to get out of here. Jess has already grabbed her bag and I message Jo to come pick us up. 

-----

The car comes to a stop and I pull my lips from Jessi's. "Fuck! I need you." 

"Same, Styles." She sighs as we climb out the car and say goodnight to Jo.

I pinch her arse she climbs the steps to the front door, in front of me. I wrap my arm around her middle and hug her to my body as I reach around her to unlock the door. She spins her body in my arm as I shuffle her across the threshold, our lips joining themselves together again. She kicks off her heels as I swing the door closed and I have to bend lower so as not to break the kiss. I wrap my arms tightly around her and pick her up. "Ow!" I groan into her mouth as I walk us into the banister. I set her down on the stairs and grip the hem of her dress and begin to slide it up her thighs. The sound of the back door makes me freeze. 

"Mummy! Daddy!" Madison wails. Her little feet slap against the floor in the hallway as she comes rushing in. My hands let go of Jessi's dress as she spots me. "Daddy, my tummy hurts." Her tears have left tracks down her cheeks and my heart hurts for her. 

"Oh no, do you need a hug?" She runs towards me with her arms outstretched and I sit down on the stairs before scooping her up. Jess has moved to talk to Lori who must have come in with Madi. My fingers comb through her blonde wavy hair. "Daddy!" She suddenly gasps, her hands flying towards her mouth but it's too late, I manage to hold her hair back as she vomits all over herself, me and the carpet. "Icky!" She cries as she holds her hands out towards me. 

"Oh, shoot. Come here, Sweetheart." I hear Jessi's voice before she's standing in front of us with a towel. She pulls a hair tie from her wrist and ties up Madison's hair and then lifts her from my lap and stands her on the towel. She carefully pulls off her pyjamas and wipes her hands clean on the corner of the towel. "Okay, your turn." She looks up at me as she stands Madison to the side with a basin. I kick off my puke covered loafers, my suit trousers and jacket. "Mummy!" My youngest daughter yells before dropping the basin and proceeding to puke all over the floor. 

"Hey, don't cry. You'll be okay, Madi." Jessi scoops her up. 

"Hurts, Mummy!" She whines and wraps her arms tightly around her Mum's neck. 

"I know. You'll feel better soon, I promise." She says as she shuffles Madison over to the side and attempts to clean up the mess on the floor. 

"Hey, I got the mess. You take care of Madi." My hands hook under her arms as I pick them up off the floor. 

"I love you." She whispers as she kisses my cheek. 

"Wuv you, Daddy!" Madi sniffles. 

"Love you guys too." I smile as Jessi grabs the bowl and carries Madi upstairs. Once they are out of sight I grab the puke covered clothes and carry them to the laundry room. I throw Madi's pyjamas and the towel straight into the washer and clean off what I can from my suit before adding it to the pile of clothes that needs dropped off at the Dry Cleaners. I pull off my socks and add them to the washing machine along with my shirt and then head out to the kitchen. 

-----

My eyes glance over the carpet and the floor. I have no doubt my wife could have done a better job, but it was the best I could do and it was 2am, sleep was calling me. My feet feel heavy as they climb the stairs and I walk along the hallway to our bedroom. I open the door to find the light still on and Jess sat on our bed with, Madison between her legs. Our daughter with a bowl between hers and her eyes firmly closed as her head rested on Jessi's chest. 

"Baby, I think she's asleep." I smile. She's still fully dressed apart from her shoes. 

"I know but I didn't want to move her. Can you grab the bowl?" Jess whispers. I pick up the bowl and take it into the en suite to get rid of its contents. 

"Do you think we still need this?" I ask as I head back through to the room. 

"Nah, if she wakes up to be sick she'll probably not make it to the basin, anyway. But I think she got it all out." She tucks our youngest into bed as she climbs out and pulls off her dress. A whine leaves my lips as I spot the black lacey underwear she's wearing. I force my eyes to look away as she unhooks her bra. 

"Fee better, Daddy." Madison mumbles as I climb into bed beside her. My eyes close as I feel her plop her head and upper body down across my chest, her little knees kick my ribs as she shuffles them closer to me, I hug my arm around her bottom and rest my hand against my stomach. I feel the bed shift slightly as Jess climbs in and I smile sleepily as her fingers link with mine. 

"Thank you for the best ten years ever, Mr Styles." She kisses my shoulder and those are the last words I hear before I drift off to sleep.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21.7K 544 41
[{COMPLETED}] [{EDITING}] Niall James Horan, is the cute-one of world famous boyband, One Direction. One fine day, he discovers he has a son, Michael...
103K 1K 30
book two of your life with the boys of One Direction completed 8.3.17 »not edited«
26.5K 755 27
With talks of One Direction getting back together Harry is a very busy man and he's struggling to keep his career and his marriage separate. He's the...
2.5K 137 72
Kally and Harry were happily married and they were living the dream. Happy marriage, happy life, that can't change, right? Sequel to "Wanted"