Our Last Summer

By sansrivalcrown

Donna in Mamma Mia had three summer romances that changed her life forever because she had Sophie. In real l... More

Introduction
OLS - I
OLS - II
OLS - III
OLS - IV
OLS - V
OLS - VI
OLS - VII
OLS - IX
OLS - X
OLS - XI
OLS - XII
OLS - XIII
OLS - XIV
OLS - XV
OLS - XVI
OLS - XVII
OLS - XVIII
OLS - XIX
OLS - XX
OLS - XXI
OLS - XXII
OLS - XXIII
OLS - XXIV
OLS - XXV
OLS - XXVI
OLS - XXVII
OLS - XXVIII
OLS - XXIX
OLS - XXX
OLS - XXXI
OLS - XXXII
OLS - XXXIII

OLS - VIII

1.5K 37 37
By sansrivalcrown

When Pierce heard Nicky call Meryl 'mommy', his heart started pounding and he knew that him and Meryl really need to talk. Not just about them but also about Nicky. He knew that there is something with Nicky the moment he saw her.

"Meryl, can we talk?"Pierce asked Meryl who's talking to Nicky.

"I'm sorry, Nicky and I need to go."Meryl answered and she looked at Pierce.

"But you promised me mommy that I can stay up late because I'll be with my friends here!"Nicky whined and Meryl looked at her.

"Nicky, listen to mommy, we need to leave."Meryl whispered and Nicky frowned.

"You promised."Nicky said and she bowed.

"Nicky, come with me."Cher said all of a sudden.

"I'll take her back to your hotel, don't worry."Cher whispered to Meryl.

"Come to me now Nicky, we'll be with your friends."Cher said and she left with Nicky.

"Can we please talk now?"Pierce asked Meryl again.

"I'm not feeling well, I need to go."Meryl answered and she ran outside the venue.

"Meryl!"Pierce yelled and he followed her.

Meryl went to a dark area outside the venue and tears started running down her cheeks. She is confused. She wanted to talk to Pierce but looking at him make her remember that dreadful night.

"Meryl please, talk to me."Pierce said as he stand behind her. She immediately wiped her tears and she faced him.

"What do you want?"Meryl asked sternly and Pierce tried to touch her but he just can't.

"I wanna talk about us and Nicky."Pierce said and he sighted the necklace that Meryl is wearing.

"Nicky is my daughter and I don't wanna talk about us anymore."Meryl said with full of conviction and that made Pierce sigh.

"Meryl, please listen to me. I was drugged, I didn't know how it happened but believe me I was. I wanted to run after you but the drug was taking over my body and I didn't know what to do."Pierce explained and Meryl looked down.

"Meryl, I love you so much and I never wanted to hurt you. I'll kneel infront of you every single day as long as you forgive me and be with me again. Nine years and I am still madly inlove with you. Since you left, there was this big hole in my heart that only you can fulfill. My life is nothing without you and I'll do everything to have you back in my arms."Pierce said softly and a tear fell from his eye, same with Meryl.

She loves this man so dearly and yet the memory is killing her. Her forehead met his chest and she started hitting him gently with river of tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Pierce, I died. I died."Meryl whispered over and over again and her hits on his arms are getting weaker and weaker as she surrender to the love that Pierce is giving her.

"I know, I know."Pierce whispered and he hugged Meryl. He knows that he died too but he also knows that it affected Meryl more. He knows that Meryl risked her heart for him and that's what happened.

"I love you Meryl and I want you to live again. Live with me. If you let me, I'll make everything right this time."Pierce said softly when Meryl stopped hitting him but her forehead is still on his chest. Pierce started rubbing her back but Meryl still can't stop her tears.

"You don't have to decide right away. I can wait. I love you and I can wait no matter how long."Pierce whispered and he started sniffing her crown. Meryl don't wanna pull back from his hold. Even though she have so many doubts in her head, she felt safe again. She felt home.

"Is she coming back?"Meryl whispered referring to Keely and Pierce shook his head even if Meryl can't see it.

"No, no, she won't. I won't let her touch us again."Pierce replied and he continued to comfort her.

"Nicky."Meryl said all of a sudden.

"Is she my daughter?"Pierce asked and he felt Meryl nod against his chest.

"She is your daughter."Meryl whispered and she slowly looked up to Pierce, sniffing.

"But Cher said that she is her best friend's daughter."Pierce uttered and Meryl shook her head.

"No. She fucking look like you--you dick."Meryl said and Pierce softly chuckled. He cupped Meryl's face and he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"You are beautiful."Pierce said softly and Meryl just looked at him.

"Take me to the beach."Meryl uttered and Pierce smiled. Pierce held Meryl's hand and he lead her to his car. He opened the car door for her and that made her smile somehow.

Pierce started driving to the place that became his sanctuary. When Pierce had a day-off, he roamed the little islands in Croatia and he found this place near the mainland with small huts but lesser people.

"Look at the moon. It's beautiful isn't it?"Pierce asked and Meryl is just silent. Their first night together cam flashing in her mind becaude of Pierce's question but still, she kept mum.

When they reached the place, Pierce parked the car near the hut he is always staying in. Meryl went out of the car without even waiting for Pierce and she slowly walked to the seashore. He followed her and he watched her remove her shoes for her to feel the sand between her toes.

"Give me this."Pierce said, grabbing Meryl's shoes.

"How did you know this place?"Meryl asked softly and Pierce put a jacket around Meryl's shoulder.

"When I had a day off. I strolled with my car and found this."Pierce answered and Meryl looked up to see the Moon.

"You still have that necklace."Pierce said all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I...I uhmm kept it."Meryl uttered and Pierce looked at her.

"I missed you."Pierce whispered and Meryl looked at him.

"Do you uhmm stay here always?"Meryl asked and Pierce put an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, after work. No matter what time it is, I stop by here."Pierce answered and Meryl rested her head on his shoulder. She's home. She knows she is back in her home.

"I wanna go back to Greece."Meryl said all of a sudden.

"But it's beautiful here too."Pierce said and Meryl shook her head.

"Places are more beautiful with the great memories in it."Meryl said and Pierce rested his chin on her head.

"We can make new memories here. With Nicky this time."Pierce whispered.

"Do you like Nicky?"Meryl asked and Pierce smiled.

"I love her. She is such a diva."Pierce answered and Meryl softly chuckled.

"Her godmother is teaching her that."Meryl said and Pierce kissed her crown.

"Do you still love me, Meryl?"Pierce asked with all the guts he have and Meryl closed her eyes and breathed in some fresh air before answering.

"I died but I never stopped loving you."She whispered.

"Then let's start again. In this paradise. Let's begin again in another paradise just like in Greece. We'll make new and happy memories here with our daughter just like what we dreamt of."Pierce said and Meryl looked up to him.

"I'm home."Meryl whispered and she hugged Pierce, burying her face on his neck.

"And I'll make sure that you'll always be home."Pierce replied and he hugged Meryl tight, feeling her warmth that he have been craving for so long.

"I'm tired."Meryl whispered after a few moments and Pierce kissed her forehead.

"I'll take you back to your hotel now."Pierce said and Meryl slowly pulled back from the hug. Pierce interwined his hand with hers as they walk back to his car.

The two reached Meryl's hotel and Pierce walked her to her room.

"Can you please stay?"Meryl asked and they walked in her room.

"How about Nicky?"Pierce asked.

"She have a separate bed."Meryl answered and Pierce smiled.

"I'll stay."Pierce said softly and Meryl stared at him.

"What's the matter?"Pierce asked and Meryl shook her head.

"I want you to hold me until I fall asleep."Meryl replied and Pierce caressed her face.

"I will, now go change. I'll be waiting here."Pierce instructed and Meryl just nodded.

Meryl took a shower and changed into her night dress before going to her bed with Pierce occupying half of it. She crawled to her bed and her lips met his. Pierce was shocked but he still responded to her kisses. Meryl started kissing Pierce hungrily and he responded with the same intensity. Meryl stradled Pierce with her legs on both sides and she cupped Pierce's face to deepen their kiss, begging for entrance and Pierce obliged. Pierce held onto Meryl's thigh and started squeezing it.

Pierce reached the hem of Meryl's dress but before he can lift it, Meryl's phone rang and it made the two of them stop.

"Oh my goodness."Meryl whispered in disappointment and she grabbed her phone from the nightstand without leaving Pierce's lap. He chuckled at her reaction as he place his hands on her waist.

"Hello?"Meryl answered lazily and Pierce started brushing the tip of his nose on Meryl's neck.

"We're on our way there. Nicky's already asleep."The caller said immediately.

"Okay, okay, I'll wait for you here."Meryl replied and Pierce stopped.

"We'll just knock."The caller said and ended the call.

"Who was that?"Pierce asked and Meryl stood up.

"It is Cher and she is with Nicky. She said that she is already asleep."Meryl answered and she put on her silk robe.

"What about you?How are you gonna shower?Your clothes?"Meryl asked and Pierce pointed his bag that's on the sofa.

"Where did you get that?"Meryl asked in curiosity.

"While you were in the shower, I ran to my room which is five rooms from here."Pierce answered and Meryl just nodded.

They suddenly heard a knock and Meryl opened the door immediately revealing Cher with Andy who's carrying the sleeping Nicky. Pierce went near him and he carried Nicky.

"Thanks for carrying her."Pierce whispered to Andy and Andy smiled.

"You are always welcome."Andy replied.

"Looks like a come back."Cher suddenly uttered teasing Meryl and Pierce.

"Shut up."Meryl said and she rolled her eyeballs.

"Alright, we are gonna go now."Cher said and Meryl nodded.

"Thank you for taking care of Nicky."Meryl said and she kissed Cher's cheek.

"Anything for Dominique."Cher replied and Meryl smiled. The two left and Pierce immediately put Nicky on her bed carefully.

"Take a shower now. I'll just change her clothes and we'll go to bed."Meryl uttered and Pierce just nodded.

Meryl finished changing Nicky's clothes and she sat beside her. She kissed her forehead and she covered Nicky with her blanket. Meryl tossed her robe on the couch and she lied on the bed sideways. Pierce went out of the bathroom with his boxers and shirt on and found Meryl's back facing him and he saw Nicky already comfortable in her bed. He went to Nicky's bed and he stared at her. He can't believe that he have another child and it is with his woman. He kissed Nicky's forehead and he carefully lied behind Meryl who is already asleep. He covered themselves with the comforter and he gently slid his arm under her neck. He put his other arm on her waist and he kissed kissed her crown before drifting off to sleep.

Nicky woke up with the ray of sunshine and saw her mom still in her deep slumber. She stood up and she saw someone hugging her mom from behind. She carefully walked to the other side of her mom's bed and she saw a man, lying on his stomach while hugging her mom from behind. She carefully climbed on the bed as she take a closer look of the man's face. When she finally saw who it is, she covered her mouth in awe and she jumped off her mother's bed. Nicky carefully went out of their room and she ran to her godmother's room. She knocked a couple of times and the door opened revealing Cher with only her robe on.

"I saw a man on mommy's bed."She uttered immediately.

"What a great morning greeting Dominique."Cher said with sarcasm.

"I'm serious. Mommy is sleeping with a man. And guess who it is?"Nicky asked Cher who is still rubbing her eyes.

"Pierce?"Cher asked and Nicky eagerly nodded.

"How did you know?"Nicky asked in disbelief.

"Maybe he is your mom's boyfriend?"Cher asked and Nicky's eyes went round.

"She is suppose to tell me those things!"Nicky yelled and Cher covered her mouth.

"Mary Dominique, calm the fuck down. Your mother will explain everything to you so calm your nerves for God's sake. It's early in the morning and you are going nuts just because you found your mom sleeping with someone."Cher said and Nicky inhaled and exhaled to calm down.

"You are a nine year old that act like I don't know sixteen?Just calm down Dominique."Cher said once again and Nicky nodded. Cher slowly removed her hand on Nicky's mouth and she started rubbing her back.

"Alright, I'm going back to our room now and I'm going to talk to mommy and Pierce. Sorry for disturbing you."Nicky said softly and she hugged Cher.

"It's fine. Now, you need to talk to Mary Louise. Love you."Cher whispered and she kissed Nicky's head.

"Love you, too. See you on set."Nicky replied and she ran back to their room. She slowly went in their room and she found her mother sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Where the hell have you been Mary Dominique?"Meryl asked with a tone of anger in her voice.

"From aunt Cheralina's room."Nicky answered and she started fidgeting her thumbs.

"Why did you go there at this time?What were you thinking leaving the room so early and you are alone."Meryl said and Nicky looked down.

"I didn't know where to go so I ran to her. I was shocked when I...I uhmmm...I..."Nicky said with hesitation and Meryl is getting annoyed.

"When what, Dominique?!"Meryl asked and she already raised her voice that made Nicky jolt.

"Meryl, you are scaring her."A voice said and Nicky slowly looked up. It's Pierce and he just came from the bathroom.

"Don't dabble in here. This is our talk."Meryl said sternly and Pierce sighed.

"She is also my child. I have the right to meddle with your talk."Pierce said and Nicky's eyes went round.

"What?"Nicky asked and the two looked at her.

"Mom."Nicky called Meryl and she looked at her mother.

"He is your father."Meryl whispered and Nicky ran to Pierce. She hugged him tight and tears started rolling down her tears.

"Daddy."Nicky whispered and Pierce smiled.

"I'm sorry."Pierce uttered and he kissed her daughter's temple.

The two stayed in their position and Meryl is just watching them. Her dream finally came true and she is just hoping that everything will go right this time.

"Are you and mommy dating again?"Nicky asked Pierce and he softly chuckled.

"What if I said yes?Are you going to be happy?"Pierce asked and Nicky looked at her father.

"Of course I will be happy, daddy!"Nicky exclaimed and the two of them laughed.

"Mommy and I are dating again."Pierce whispered and Nicky squealed.

"Live with us daddy, in New York. Please, daddy, please live with us."Nicky started pleading her dad with her cute face that she always use when she wants something badly.

Pierce looked at Meryl and Meryl just nodded.

"Alright, daddy's moving to New York with my Nicky and mommy."Pierce said softly and Nicky hugged her father tight again.

"We are not yet finished with our talk."Meryl suddenly uttered and the two looked at her.

"Mommy, I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do when I saw you sleeping with daddy earlier that's why I ran to aunt Cheralina's room to tell her what I saw."Nicky explained softly and looked down.

"It's alright."Pierce whispered and he started rubbing her back.

"You should've woken me up and asked me instead of running away from here. What if something happened to you out there?"Meryl asked and Pierce looked at her.

"Merl, she already explained."Pierce said and Meryl sighed.

"Come here baby. I'm sorry, mommy is just worried because she woke up without you."Meryl said softly and Nicky went to her.

"I'm sorry."Meryl whispered and she kissed Nicky's forehead.

"Can we get breakfast now mommy?"Nicky asked and that made her parents chortle.

"Of course. Let's get breakfast downstairs."Meryl said and Nicky smiled.

The family prepared for breakfast and the three arrived at the main dining hall of the hotel with Pierce carrying the nine-year-old Nicky in one arm and holding Meryl's hand with the other. With their arrival, the casts that is on the place are all-eyes on them but the three didn't mind them. They went to a table near Christine and Julie's and Pierce is in between Meryl and Nicky.

"What do you want for breakfast hun?"Pierce asked Nicky.

"Eggs, bacon, and pancakes daddy."Nicky answered.

"Honey, pancake isn't available at the buffet."Meryl whispered and Nicky frowned.

"We'll just order pancakes for you, darling."Pierce said and Nicky widely smiled but Meryl frowned.

"Pierce, don't spoil her."Meryl whispered and Pierce gave a peck on her lips.

"I won't."Pierce said and he winked at Meryl.

The family had a peaceful breakfast before they headed to the Mamma Mia set and still, all-eyes are on them.

"Oooohh, the infamous family have arrived."Christine teased and Meryl rolled her eyeballs but Pierce just chortled.

"What the hell is wrong with these people?"Meryl asked and the Dame Julie Walters went to them.

"There's nothing wrong with them. They're just shocked that after all these years, you'll be back together."Julie answered and Meryl smiled.

"I am also shocked that I'll be back with this asshole."Meryl said and Nicky laughed.

"Merl, we have a nine-year-old. Language please."Pierce said and Meryl laughed with Nicky.

"Whatever."Meryl said and Pierce just sighed.

"By the way Pierce, Judy needs you and Merl, the spandex fitting again."Christine uttered and the two nodded.

"I'll go to my trailer now. Nicky, come with mommy."Meryl said and Nicky held her hand.

"Where's Cher?Have you seen her?"Meryl asked and Julie and Christine looked at each other before looking at Meryl.

"Her trailer is beside yours, why don't you knock on her."Christine said and Meryl immediately got what they meant.

"Nevermind. I don't wanna disturb her and mr. lover boy."Meryl whispered and the three of them laughed.

Meryl and Nicky headed to Meryl's trailer and her wardrobe is displayed in there.

"Oh wow mommy, you are gonna wear this?"Nicky asked reffering to her spandex.

"Yes honey, mommy is gonna wear that."Meryl answered and Nicky is still scanning the details of her mom's wardrobe.

After Meryl's fitting of her wardrobe, she is already off for the day and luckily, Pierce is too.

"Nicky, find daddy and ask him if he's coming with us."Meryl commanded and Nicky nodded. She hopped out of her mother's trailer and started skipping around the set trying to find her father.

"Hey, Dominique!"A voice yelled and that made her spin around and see who it is.

"What are you doing roaming around alone?"It's her godmother and she is walking towards Nicky.

"Finding my dad."Nicky answered and Cher pointed Pierce with his back facing her and he is talking to Ol.

"Is that your dad?"Cher asked and Nicky nodded.

"Thank you."Nicky uttered and she widely smiled.

Nicky ran to her father and she hugged his legs that made Pierce jolt. He looked down and he saw his daughter smiling widely while giggling.

"Hello, darling. What are you doing here?Where's your mother?"Pierce asked as he hold Nicky's hand.

"Mommy is in her trailer and she wanted to ask if you are coming with us."Nicky answered and Pierce nodded.

"Of course, I am coming with you. I'm just finishing up here and we'll leave okay?"Pierce uttered and Nicky held Pierce's hand tighter.

"Okay daddy."Nicky replied and Pierce gazed back at Ol.

"She is your daughter?"Ol asked, confused.

"Long story but yes, she is my daughter with the one and only Meryl Streep."Pierce answered and Pierce softly chuckled.

"Oh wow, I thought that your summer romance from the last film is only a rumor."Ol uttered and Pierce chortled while shaking his head.

"No it wasn't a drill, it is real."Pierce said and the two of them chuckled.

"I think uhmm, it's time for us to go. See you at the shooting of Souper Trouper."Pierce said and patted Ol's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, and we'll just call in case we need you for re-shooting. Enjoy travelling around the island."Ol said and Pierce smiled.

Pierce and Nicky started walking to Meryl's trailer but they saw her talking to Lily James and Amanda Seyfried.

"Mommy!"Nicky called her and the two went near her.

"Yes, baby?"Meryl asked and she looked at her.

"Are we going now?"Nicky asked and Meryl bade her goodbyes to Lily and Amanda first before answering Nicky.

"Yes, babe. Let's go?"Meryl uttered and she looked at Pierce and Nicky.

"Where do you wanna go?"Pierce asked Nicky and he carried her.

"Pierce, put her down. She's nine."Meryl said and Pierce put an arm around Meryl's shoulder.

"I don't care. As long as I can carry her, I will."Pierce said and Meryl decided to just kept mum.

Nicky requested that they'll go to the beach and her parents agreed since Nicky is ready to hit the beach with her swimsuits and beach toys.

"Mommy, wear the swimsuit that you packed."Nicky said to Meryl who is preparing their beach bag, putting sunscreeen, extra shirts, towels, and other stuff they need for the beach.

"I told you, your mother is not that young anymore, Nicky."Meryl said and Nicky frowned.

"Mom, you are still beautiful and daddy will love you more if you wear it."Nicky said and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"Honey, are you really nine?You talk like a sixteen-year-old."Meryl uttered and Nicky chortled.

"Are my girls ready?"Pierce asked coming into their new hotel room since Pierce insisted that they need to transfer into the hotel's suite for them to feel home with the couple's separate space from Nicky's and a small kitchen and small living room.

"Yes, daddy!"Nicky squealed and she ran out of the room.

"Merl, babe?You ready?"Pierce asked Meryl and she looked at him.

"Can I ask you something?"Meryl asked as she grab something from her drawer.

"Of course babe."Pierce answered and he went near her.

"Do you think I'll look good in this?"Meryl asked and she showed her the black, one-piece swimsuit.

"Baby, everything that you put on looks good on you and you look amazing too when you don't have something to put on."Pierce answered playfully and Meryl hit his chest.

"Pierce, I'm serious."Meryl said and Pierce kissed her forehead.

"Believe me, you look good in everything that you wear. Even that swimsuit."Pierce said softly and Meryl smiled.

"Alright, I'm gonna wear it."Meryl said and Pierce grabbed the bag that Meryl prepared.

"We'll wait for you."Pierce said and Meryl just nodded. Meryl put on the swimsuit with a white, above-the-knee, longsleeve dress as a topper and headed straight to Pierce's car. Well, it's their car now.

The family is now at the beach, and they are alone in their area. The couple is staying in a small hut while Nicky is by the shore playing with sand.

"Babe?"Pierce called Meryl who's reading a book.

"Hmmm?"She hummed in response.

"I saw you in New York."Pierce uttered but Meryl is still reading.

"I saw you too."Meryl said and she looked at Pierce.

"What did you feel?"Pierce asked and Meryl removed her sunglasses.

"I uhmmm I...I wanted to run to you and hug you so tight but that time, I just can't."Meryl answered, stammering.

"That time, I wanna pull you to a corner and kiss you and tell you everything but I am scared especially of Mamie and Louisa. I promised them before that I'll take care of you but then I broke my promise that's why I am scared. Until now actually, I know we are back together giving Nicky what she needs, giving you what you need but how about them?What do they say about me?Are they mad at me?I let them down, I let you down."Pierce said and Meryl went to his bench. She sat beside him, removed his sunglasses, and placed a hand on his cheek.

"They understand. They are not mad. Trust me."Meryl whispered and he started caressing his cheek with her thumb.

"You are gorgeous."Pierce whispered as he look straight into her eyes. He put her chin in between his thumb and index finger and he gently pulled her face closer to his.

"I love you Mary Louise."Pierce said and he kissed her.

"I love you, too, Pierce Brendan."Meryl replied and she bit his lower lip.

"What if we send Nicky to Christine's tonight?"Pierce suggested and Meryl pressed her lips to his.

"Lemme think about that."Meryl whispered against his lips and Pierce's free hand started travelling on her body.

"I missed you so much, nine years and I need you baby."Pierce uttered and Meryl chuckled.

"Fine, I'll call Christine later."Meryl answered and Pierce gave her an open mouth kiss.

"How about baby no. 2 huh?"Pierce asked and Meryl gently hit his bare chest.

"I'm old. I can't get pregnant anymore."Meryl answered.

"Then I can make love to you all-day, all-night."Pierce whispered and the two of them chuckled.

"You sure you can still do it old man?"Meryl teased and Pierce spanked her.

"Who are you calling old man?If you want I'll prove it to you now that I still have it."Pierce answered and Meryl started laughing.

"Ohh, so did you have lots of practice the past nine years?"Meryl asked still laughing hard.

"I've been practicing all by myself the past nine years with your picure infront of me."Pierce answered and Meryl suddenly stopped laughing.

"Eeeww babe."Meryl said in disgust and Pierce chuckled.

"Atleast it's with your face not with other women."Pierce retorted and Meryl pulled a hair from his chest.

"Babe that hurts!"Pierce yelped in pain and stared rubbing the part of his chest that Meryl pulled a hair from.

"I love you."Meryl said all of a sudden and Pierce smiled.

"I love you more babe."Pierce replied and they shared a sweet, passionate kiss.

"Mommy, daddy, stop it!"A voice yelled and they stopped and looked at their daughter.

"What's wrong with kissing?"Pierce asked and Meryl softly chuckled.

"It's disgusting. We are at the beach."Nicky answered and Meryl is just listening to her boyfriend and her child's banter.

"And so?We are in a relationship darling, it's normal."Pierce retorted and Nicky rolled her eyeballs at her father.

"It is still disgusting daddy. Many people will see it and they will say bad things about you."Nicky said.

"Fuck them, I don't care. I love your mom and they don't care if we kiss everywhere sweetheart."Pierce said and Meryl looked at him.

"Pierce, language please."Meryl warned and he gave her a smack kiss.

"Sorry babe."Pierce whispered.

"Let's go to the beach now mommy, daddy, please."Nicky pleaded and Pierce immediately stood up.

"You two go. I'll follow."Meryl said and Pierce carried Nicky.

"Okay mommy but faster okay?"Nicky uttered and Meryl softly chuckled.

"Yes, ma'am."Meryl answered and Pierce ran to the beach with Nicky in his arms.

Meryl watched the two as they run around and play together laughing and throwing sand to each other and that made Meryl complete. The view that she always wanted to see. She is grateful that finally, it's her, Nicky, and Pierce as a family and she is hoping for the best. She hopes that it won't end, that everything will be as it is without others intervening with their happy life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is part 8 of OLS...hope you guys like it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
141K 2.9K 38
It started in Paris, with a movie star, a girl, rum and a pack of cards. Life tries to pull them apart and yet the keep returning back to each other...
29.2K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
37.6K 1.1K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?