Black Coffee (#wattys2017)

بواسطة naaasx

#Wattys2017 _________________________________________ Critiqued by: Jgfairytales Edited by: W (coming soon.)... المزيد

●Boring stuff●
|Chapter - 2|
|Chapter - 3|
|Chapter - 4|
|Kapittel - 5|
|Chapter - 6|
|Chapter - 7|
|Chapter - 8|
|Chapter - 9|
|Chapter - 10|
|Chapter - 11|
|Chapter - 12|
|Chapter - 13|
|Chapter - 14|

|Chapter - 1|

3.3K 85 22
بواسطة naaasx

"Ahhh," I moaned as I felt the bright morning sun shine through the window and delicately touching my face. The redbull from last night gave me an adrenaline rush and I didn't sleep before late.

My god, can anyone shut the curtains before my head explodes?

"Merryroseeee- fuck my head!" My soft hands came abruptly in contact with my forehead, clenching it. It was trobing. Bad.

I sighed when I didn't get any replay and kicked the blankets off of me, uncovering the white silky nighty.
The mattress was begging me to stay and promising tempting warmness, but I decided to get up, forcing my body - physically and mentally - to get out of the big bouncy bed. Slipping on the slippers was the first thing I did every morning.

A girl should never go around barefoot, or else she can get hard and gross heels. And no man likes dried, hard feet. At least that's what my step mother told me. I rolled my eyes at her words one time, and lets just say that she didn't appreciate it and I might or might not have gotten a red cheek after that.

Which, of course, I had to cover with tons of Armani foundation. Bruises aren't pretty on women.

I was standing beside my bed and streching when the two door opened at the same time. In came no one else but my cute Merryrose. To others she was my personal maid, but to me, she was my second mother. The one who took care of me when my own mother abandoned me. Ran away with her loverboy leaving me here all alone. Leaving her babygirl to face this cruel world alone.

No, stop thinking about her. I stopped my tears forming in the corner of my eyes and smiled before I turned around to face Merryrose. "Good morning, darling." Her caring voice echoed. This room was way bigger than what was normal.

"You need to get ready, darling, a big day is ahead of you. Remember who's coming today?" She chimed cheerfully.

A fake smile tugged on my lips and I tried my best to look okay. "Yes, of course I do. How can I forget him?" My smile didn't loose one bit. Fake smiling was my thing. I do it so often people actually believe it's a real one.

"Wait, there is a surprise for you," she screamed happily in my face. She clapped her hands and two younger maids entered my room. They delicately held a luxurious looking black fabric in their hands, as if their life depended on this dress' wellbeing.

"It's time for you to get ready, darlin'," Merryrose commanded excitedly. "Come on, chop chop, into the bathroom you go!"

He was coming to see me. To see if I was a fit enough bride for him after his own wife's death. It hadn't even been 2 days and he was already looking for a new bride. I almost trew up at the sick thought.

How could he move on from her this quickly, and more importantly, why does he want me. This pathetic excuse of a man disgusted me more than my own father - who sold his own daughter for a good business deal. To get a bigger business to win over his enemies.

Merryrose was spreading rose petals in the white liquid floating in my bathtub. This wasn't a normal bath with crystal clear water. No, it was the torturous one. This white thing was a mix of milk, different types of oils and feminine scents to cleans my skin and give it a nice glow.

"Take it off, darlin'," Marryrose pointed at the silk which barely covered my body. I sighed and let the straps slip my shoulders before it softly landed on the clean bathroom floor. I wasn't embarrassed over my body, not at all actually, but sometimes I wished I could atleast have the privacy to bath on my own. Maybe running away wasn't the best idea, but the old man had to admit it - I'm pretty darn good at it. Yeah, the bruises that came afterwards is an another story.

However, I'd still do it again and again till the day they'll let me free.

The liquid was cold against my bare skin. A group of shivers ran through my body before I eventually got used to the coldness. I rested my head on the edge of this hudge black bathtube and closed my eyes while the maids put ichy stuff on my face.

Almost three hours later I finally stood infront of my mirror.

I guess I looked pretty decent. My gase followed from the end of my backless black dress to the earthy eyes placed on each side of my nose. I looked at myself and wisheď he'd reject me. I heard he was around 60 years old. Hell, he could've been my grandfather, damnit.

I sighed one more time before turning around catching a glimse of the tattoo just underneath my right shoulder.

"Come on Ana, time to seal your future," Merryrose' voice ran through the big room. She placed her arm around mine and starte walking towards the strairs which lead straight to the elegant livingroom. "Merry-" I started but she cut me off way too fast. "No more questions, darlin'. Be a good girl now," she said way too happily. I could see the crinkles forming on her face, and today was one of those days where they were too visible. Which means she is worried about something. If this theory is true, then I know I'm in deep, deep shit.

In slow motion we walked down the stairs. For every step we took, it was a second near the end of my freedom. Not that I have any freedom anyway. But this was just on a whole new level.

"Ah, there you are!" My dad's overly sweet voice said. All the heads turned towards me, while my dad came up to approach me in his arms. "Mr. Crulley, meet my beautiful daughter, Anaya."

I glared at my dad for using my full name. I hated it. It was so old lady like and I just couldn't stand it.

The hem of my dress suddenly seemed so interesting right now. So interesting that my gase couldn't leave it.

"Beautiful," I heard a rasp voice mutter. I could feel the disgusting man ogling my body, even undressing it with his eyes. A sour liquid burnt up my throat. I was trowing up in my mouth.

Disgusting.

My eyes followed up from his shoes to his knitted hands. He was itching to touch me, as if I was some doll people could use and throw.

"Hello, young lady." An uncomfortable chill ran through my body as if my body was poisoned. I was this close to kicking the old man and run away, but he was older than me and I'd never insult a person his age. Girls who belonged to good families didn't disrespect elders. I had learnt that much.

"Hi," I nooded politely, but he didn't stop there. His arm extended to shake my hand, but I just couldn't get myself to touch this old man. "I need to go to the bathroom, mothet nature is calling, I think." With that said I knew that I was in deep shit.

A few gasps reached my ears and my dads hand tightened around my arm. "Hahahaaaa, kids now a days. My apologies, Mr. Crulley." Dad nervously brushed it off. I stumbled out of the big living room as soon as my dad loosened his grip.

Phew.

I walked up the stairs and locked the door as soon as I got my feet inside. This is ridiculous, I need to get out of here one way or another. I kicked the black heels off of me and walked up to the window and looked down.

My nonexistent hight fear kicked in real quick after watching the distance between my window and the ground. I needed to get out of here quickly, before Merryrose came back to get me.

Think, think, think!

"Come on, you can do it. Concentrate," I whisper screamed to myself.

"Ana dear, are you in there?" Merryrose' voice muffled through the doors.

Oh my god! I'm going to die. Come one take the chance! I looked down once more before jumping out the window and over to the three next to my window. How I managed to not die is still a mystery. I might not have died but that didn't mean that I didn't get any problems. Some branches got a hold of my long ass dress. I needed to get out of here before they suspected that something was wrong.

"Ugh," I stunned while trying to free my dress from this damned tree. God!

I abruptly heard the dress rip and I went flying down. 

Shit.

My head was about to get blased, but at least I'm free.... for now.

And right after I almost had killed myself I heard Marryrose yelling for my dad. And the only word that ran out of my mouth, telling me about how stupid I was and how much I'd regret this later on was : "Shit."

______________________________________

Well, whoops?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.6K 570 108
Everyone knows him or..at least they think they do. Underneath all of his layers there's things only him and his family knows. No it's not about his...
475 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
228K 2.4K 35
"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲" "𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂" ______ What happens i...
234K 15.4K 36
ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲!" "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁...