IMPOSSIBLE ֯֯ Oliver Queen's...

By ihavemajorproblems

❝ Green eyes, blonde hair, vigilante. Yep, definitely Oliver's daughter.❞ ❝ Shut up Barry.❞ ( OLIVER QUEEN X... More

ACT ONE
PROLOG (UPDATED)
CHAPTER 1 THE BLACK HOOD
CHAPTER 2 PLAN T
CHAPTER 3 - IDENTITY (ha tity)
CHAPTER 4 - SECRETS
CHAPTER 5 - BODY
CHAPTER 7 - IT CAN'T BE
CHAPTER 8 - 2 GIRLS

CHAPTER 6 - FIGHT

2.6K 43 9
By ihavemajorproblems

Warning: rape and torture are in this chapter

The pubescent girl awoke not much later in a frigid and damp room. To her, the room was remarkably loud, though it wasn't. Just the reproductions of a concussion.

The world was spinning like after you stop spinning while looking up at the ceiling or sky. It made her want to barf, she hated being dizzy.

But dizzy is better than dead, she told herself. Feeling the rope tied around her wrist and sucencuntly her waist. She felt around for the pocket knife she keeps on herself to realize the men that knocked her out probably searched her.

The only option she had was to dislocate her fingers though it would hurt its better than dead.

Just as she was about to dislocate her thumb out of its socket, an ear-piercing sound came from the other side of the room.

An old rusty metal door opened screaching against the concrete flooring. A body in a full black combat suit walks through the entrance. The black and orange mask made it explicit who it was.

"Slade Wilson, what the hell do you think you are doing?" The young girl says sounding like an exact replica of her mother and father.

"Ah, I see nothing has changed with you. Still a fucking spoiled brat." Slade says slowly walking around the girl.

"Well, at least I'm not the one who has their goons do all their dirty work. Because I'm not a pussy like you." The young girl spits at the older man.

"Would expect language like that to come from your father, but not from an Al Ghul." The man states clearly doing some googling.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother or father." The girl says with venom dripping from her voice.

"Nuh-uh-uh you can't tell me what to do. I'm not the one tied up." Slade says crouching down to her level. In one swift movement, she flings her legs together at her capturer. Dodging it in a split second he moves. "You're a feisty one huh. Seem like I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." He says moving behind her out of her sight of vision. He comes up behind her and stabs her right through the middle of the dorsal on her hand with a small dagger. She releases a small grunt of pain, holding back her pain.

"Huh," he says amusingly, "I thought you would be loud. I guess not." Slade moves casually around the 15-year-old. "Guess I'll have to do something sporadic."

Immediately after this was spoken a guard came up behind her and wrapped a towel around her head, covering her nose and mouth. The girl thrashed around as the water was poured on her face, making her unable to breathe.

A normal person can hold their breath for about 60 seconds without passing out. I clearly can't pass out after that amount of time him knowing some of my training. I could hold my breath for about 3-4 minutes being half-conscious but that would leave me weak and defenseless, in about 45 seconds I can fake pass out and try to slip out of the bindings.

She "struggles" for 40 seconds before she lets her body go limp. She hears the guards around her question Deathstroke, one guard slaps her head around a little, while another goes in front of her. The one in front bends over and inspects her.

Her head rapidly moves up and forward and headbutts the goon in front of her. She stands a little and sits back down. The leg of the chair stomping the toes of the man behind her. Another guard tries to rush her but she rolls on the ground using the legs of the chair to leverage herself. She stands up and front flips onto the guard taking him down and breaking the chair in the process. She stands up, the rope still tied around her hands and grabs 2 of the chair legs.

"Smart move, using your conscious to your advantage," Slade says standing in the back watching the whole thing unfold.

Before the girl can respond the door opens. Two soldier looking guards dressed in all black walk, mirakuru soldiers.

The try to charge her but their slow walking wise. She stands ready using the chair legs as escrima.

One of the men swipes at her just missing her by a few inches even though she tried to dodge it. She sees the other man from the corner of her eye, try to flank her. She moves in a different hitting one of the men multiple times, of which did nothing to him.

"See," she pauses breathing still while fighting, "Exactly what I said earlier."

"And what was that you talk so much I can't remember even half of your shit," Slade states still watching the girl and his soldiers fight.

"Well first of all," still breathing heavily, "Rude, second of all the part about you being a pussy for not fighting me yourself." She states running the possibilities of each fight through her head. She wouldn't be able to keep up with the stamina of the 2 soldiers, but with one she can deal with that. She roundhouse kicks the one solider in the face knocking him back a little. "Guess your gonna watch cause you're too scared to fight me."

That statement sent him over the edge, and like that the two soldiers were retreating. She tried to catch her breath but not trying to show she's getting tired. She could feel the bruises forming on her ribs from the soldiers landing a couple good punches on her mainly while she was talking.

"So you wanna fight me, Dick-Scrotum." She giggles realizing she just called him dick-balls, "Stop tryna act like you're all high and mighty Slade cause you got a not-so-cool nickname." The girl says fed up with this bull shit, she was having a good day until these assbags came and took her.

"Ah you think you're this wanna be teenage because you can joke," the man says thinking he's cool because of the nickname.

"Yeah, well I know I'm not an average teen but my dad still tries to have me be."

"Well, that's not going to be for long because after I kill you," he extends his katana towards her, "I will-"

Coughing interups him. "Cough cough, Sorry hold on a moment, cough cough, Ok sorry I was just choking on all of that testosterone."

That statement just seemed to make him angrier. He charges at her swinging his katana sporadically making his moves harder to keep track of. Though everything has a pattern.

He threw a left hook of which the girl blocks with her right forearm, thinking with her head about her head she head butts him.

"Ah dirty shot," Slade says.

"There's no dirty shots in a fight, old man," The girl says with a smirk on her face. The two trained assassins charge at each other both of them blocking most of the other attacks. But then she started slowing down, running out of stamina.

Slade notices this, though she tries to cover it up, he has experience. And she shows it just like her father.

Deathstroke sees that her left is open and swings. Hitting her kidney, she hunches over in pain. Slade grabs the girl bringing his knee up, kneeing her in the stomach. Throwing her onto the ground she rolls, she tries to sit up but before she can Deathstroke grabs her by her shirt and punches her in the face.

The pounding in her head makes her ears ring and vision blur. Blood pours from her nose and cuts on her face, she could feel the bruises forming. Slade repeatedly slams his fist into her already blood-soaked face. He takes the girl and throws her to the ground, he walks around and grabs handcuffs and restrains her arms behind her. She tried to squirm but she was too weak to get away.

" You were a naughty girl. Now you need your punishment," Slade says threateningly.

"If I knew I wasn't gonna get beat I would say that sounds like a porno," she lets out a breathy laugh.

Slade scoffs, "Such a dirty girl," he grabs her by the shoulders and sits her up, "Use that dirty mouth for something." The man says to the underage girl.

"No, you fucking pervert, asshole." The girl says completely fucking done with the guy.

Right after the words come out the man's fist collide with the girls' face, it repeating six more times.

Her head is spinning as he unzips his pants and holds her jaw open. He inserts his penis into her mouth and sighs in pleasure. He thrusts deeper into the back of her throat making her gag, snapping her back. She bites down as hard as she possibly could. The pain is intense to the man almost making him curl up into a ball. He punches her right in between her eye and temple, she falls hitting her head in the concrete making her go unconscious for a couple seconds. He quickly checks his micro shaft, the blood drips from deep teeth marks around it near his pubic hair. She wakes up and spits some blood and saliva out onto the floor.

He stormed over to the girl on the cold hard concrete. "You can't even be useful for me," the words come out abusively, though she had worse.

A soft oof comes from the girl when the man's shoe comes in contact with her ribs. Slade walks away from her line of sight. She tries to sit up and is promptly returned with a crack and pain shooting up her back. His foot pushes her onto her back, seeing him stand there with a crowbar in his hand.

"Since you can't be good, you have to be punished." He states before swinging the crowbar down on her ribs. They break with a loud crunch from the pressure. She closes her eyes not wanting to give him satisfaction.

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

Crack

"What hurts worse front hand,"

Crack

"or back?"

Crack

A raspy sound comes from the girls' bloody lips.

"What was that? I think your lung is collapsed, can you repeat that?" He says leaning down, the girl takes collected spit and blood and spits it on his face. Quickly standing up and wiping his face free of the fluids.

"You nasty girl, I see we haven't taught you your manners. But I'm done with you." Slade says dropping the crowbar and walking to the door.

Walking out the door he says, "Oh yeah, I left you a parting gift." The door then closes.

The girl knows sitting there any longer won't help her, so she gets up. Putting her head on the floor she twists getting her hands in front of her. Her bones and muscles scream in pain as she tries to get up, slouching and swerving to get to the door she gets halfway there and falls. Groning on impact she tries to crawl barely moving any with her hands still bound together. She continues moving. A beeping of a timer distracts her.

01:04

A bomb.

Crawling as fast as her body will let her. She reaches the door and pulls the handle.

Locked.

00:08

No, no,no,nononono. no.

I can't die. I can't Dad, and Felicity, and Dig.

00:06

00:05

00:04

00:03

00:02

I'm sorry.

00:01

00:00

Boom

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hi, yes this took me far to long to write, yes its probably the most I've ever writen, yes I did try to text Misha Collins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.