Love Life and Niall Horan

By MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 More

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 14 •

30.1K 613 299
By MomentsInTimeX

Niall and I were both interrupted from our comfortable silence when we heard a loud bang come from the door and the sound of voices burst through the letter box.

"Aw, damnit. I forgot the key again." A voice which sounded like Liam said loudly.

"Shout for Niall! He has to be in there by now. Either that or I'm worried. Nialler could get kidnapped and still not know what was going on."

"Sh-" I started before Niall's hand went over my mouth, stopping me from talking.

"Shush Ally!" Niall cried.

"Ally? What? My name is Natalie.,,"

"That's my new nickname for you. It's unique. Now shush."

Niall huffed impatiently and took his arm from around my shoulder before standing up reluctantly.

"I can hear you guys." He informed them.

"Good, so open the door."

"Eh, no." Niall teased.

"Eh, yeah." A voice I didn't recognise said.

Niall gasped and jumped up and down giddily, muttering to himself excitedly, "Oh my gosh. Is that who I think it is?"

"Who is it?" I asked, standing up from my position on couch and walking over to where Niall was stood.

"Me!" A male voice cried.

"And me." A female one added; sounding slightly bored.

"Who?" I asked, confused.

"Me!" They both shouted again.

"Who?!" I demaned.

"Me-"

"Oh for goodness' sake! Open the goddamn door before I knock it down Natalie." Zayn cried; his Bradford accent strong.

"Whoo, keep your quiff straight Zayn. I'm coming." I laughed, grabbing the key off of the cabinet and entering it into the lock quickly.

"Should I just turn it really slow?" I joked to Niall.

"No! It's freezing." The same male voice I didn't recognise said.

"Ahh, okay then."

I unlocked the door and opened it quickly.

"Be free!"

"Uh, Natalie. What?" Zayn chuckled.

I just shrugged, laughing.

I turned to look at the other people stood at the door and let out a small squeal, my hand flying up to my mouth.

"You're-" I started.

"YOU'RE JUSTIN BIEBER!" I heard Niall squeak from behind me.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Niall. Oh my gosh. IT'S FLACKING JUSTIN BIEBER. OH MY GOSH." I babbled.

I started jumping around excitedly before realising I was making a fool of myself and awkwardly stopped, my hands dropping to my sides.

I coughed awkwardly as everyone except Niall (who was still doing what I had been doing) stared at me like I was crazy.

"Uh, Niall." I whispered.

"Y-yeah?" He asked.

I nodded my head in the Direction of everyone and he stopped, chuckling awkwardly.

"Demi!" He gasped, running in the Direction of the door and jumping on the poor girl stood there.

Wait- Demi?!

"Demi, as in Demi Lovato?" I stuttered.

"Yeah." Justin said simply.

"Don't speak to me!" I informed him, "You'll make me start again."

He laughed at me as I stared at Demi with my mouth wide open.

I walked over to where Niall and Demi were stood muttering under my breath, "I just actually talked to Justin Bieber" under my breath.

"Oh my god. You're Demi Lovato!"

"Yeah I am." She chuckled. "Are you Niall's... sister?"

"Uh, no." I giggled, still not get over the fact that I had met 2 of my idol's in just fewer than 2 minutes.

I guess this is what you get for having a world-wide famous cousin.

"Oh right! You two are so alike." She smiled, still not looking convinced.

"Yeah, we get told that a lot." I informed her.

Niall was gazing at Demi with a soft expression, hanging onto her every word.

For some reason I didn't like that.

I looked from Demi to Niall in confusion.

"Are you two dating?"

"What?!" Demi snorted, "No!"

Niall's expression changed from soft to hurt in a matter of a second.

My expression matched Niall's.

Why was he looking at her like that?

Did he like her?

Why did it even bother me?

"God, are you sure you two aren't related, or at least dating?"

I groaned in annoyance, "Why does everyone ask us that?"

She shrugged, looking at us both curiously. "You two are wearing the same facial expression and you're getting jealous of me because Niall is talking to me and Niall, you're getting jealous of anybody who talks to her."

"What?! No!" Niall and I both cried in unison.

I turned to look at Niall in surprise as he did the exact same.

"Yeah, okay. You guys scare me." She said, before walking off in the Direction of Justin.

Niall smiled at me sheepishly, "Aw, Ally. You're getting jealous of Demi?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Aw, Nialler. You're getting jealous of anybody who talks to me?"

His face turned a beetroot red colour and he turned away, obviously embarrassed.

I laughed at him and turned away, walking up to Zayn.

"Where are Harry and Louis?"

He just shrugged, his brown eyes burning into mine, "I dunno. I think they went to get ice cream?"

"Ice-cream?!" I cried.

"Who said ice-cream?" Niall asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Me!" I cried, raising my hand.

"I want ice cream." Niall pouted playfully.

"Nope. It's mine."

"Uh, no. I went through rain and got stuck in a store for like, two minutes for that ice cream Ally."

"Uh, Nialler. I did too and I picked it up and I also got injured."

"Aw. You win." He chuckled, before grabbing my hand and pulling me inside with everyone else.

We both walked into the living room which was surprisingly loud for the four people that were in there.

I let go of Niall's hand and ran over to the couch, jumping onto it before anyone else could.

Liam came and sat next to me looking slightly worried.

"Natalie, can I speak to you?"

"Aw, but I'm going to lose my seat."

"O-oh... Okay then. Never mind." He stuttered, turning his head to the floor.

"Li. I was joking. Come on. I'll talk to you." I reassured him.

He nodded his head sadly.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, dragging him from the room and upstairs into his bedroom.

I sat down on his bed, cross legged and patted the quilt next to me as he sat down slowly, looking down at his lap.

I put my arm around his shoulders and just looked at him sadly.

"Li. What's got you so upset?"

"D- Dani." He started, bursting into sobs.

"Hey! Hey love. Don't cry. What about Dani? What has she done?" I asked, giving him a quick hug.

"S-she said th-that. She s-said that-"He couldn't continue as he cried into my shoulder loudly, creating a wet patch on my, or in other words; Niall's jumper.

"Li, it's okay. It's okay." I reassured him soothingly, patting his back.

He wiped his eyes of the salty tears and sniffed unattractively, pulling his head back from my shoulder.

"S-she said t-that we were spending t-too much time apart. She... she." He stuttered in between sobs.

"She what, Li?"

"She broke up with me Nat." He said quickly before bursting into tears once more.

"Oh Li." I said sadly. "It will be okay. I'm here for you. Niall is here for you. All the boys are Liam."

He nodded as I passed him a tissue from the cabinet that lay beside his bed.

He looked up suddenly, a flash of realisation in his eyes.

"You like Niall, don't you?"

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Oh come on Natalie! Don't deny it. The way you look at him, it's so obvious!"

"It is not obvious!" I snapped.

He raised his eyebrows, smirking slightly despite him being crying not two minutes ago. "So you do like him."

"Uh... K-kinda?" I said sheepishly. "Pleasedon'tkillme!"

I raised my hands above my face in an act of protection and closed my eyes.

"Nat. I'm not going to kill you."

"What?!" I cried, pulling my hands down. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. If you're happy, then I'm happy. Besides; I trust Niall. He's not like Harry or Louis. Zayn even. If Niall likes a girl, then you know you're special. He doesn't like girls often." He told me.

I grinned before it slowly disappeared, "But he doesn't like me, does he?"

Liam burst out laughing, clapping his hands in a seal like manor.

"Weren't you just crying like, 5 minutes ago?" I asked, annoyed.

"Y-you... Oh my god." He managed to get out before laughing again.

"What is so funny?!" I demanded.

"You s-said. Oh god. You said Niall doesn't like you." He informed me.

"Yes I did... What's that got to do with anything?"

"Oh love. Niall is practically in love with you. I think the only person who doesn't realise that is you. It's the same for you with Niall."

"I'm not in love with Niall!" I cried, "I just like him..."

"You're close to it."

"Whatever Trevor."

"Do we really have to go through that entire Trevor thing again?"

I just laughed, getting off the bed and walking to the door.

I opened it and stepped out; feeling like an entire weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

I started to walk towards the stairs when I fell over someone's leg that was lay against the door.

"Zayn." I gasped, "What did you hear...?"

"Nothing." He said cheekily before he stood up and ran for the stairs.

I ran after him quickly; glad now that the house was so big.

"Ni-" Zayn started before I placed my hand over his mouth and jumped onto his back.

Zayn let out a girly squeal as we both went tumbling down the stairs; landing at the bottom in a mess.

"Ow." Zayn said slowly.

I opened my eyes to see Niall leaning over me worriedly.

I saw him let out a sigh of relief when I opened my eyes and sat up easily, my arm aching paynefully.

Justin and Demi stood near the wall, looking amused as they looked down at the both of us on the floor in pain.

"Niall, Natalie said tha-" Zayn started before I jumped over to him and clasped my hand over his mouth, the rest of the sentence coming out muffled.

"Ahah, I said nothing!" I sang awkwardly.

"What did she say?" Niall asked Zayn curiously.

"I said, I said nothing." I spoke over Zayn who was trying to speak.

Zayn reached up and took my hand from his mouth before crying, "NiallNataliesaysthatshelikesyou!"

"Zayn!" I hissed, hitting him on the head; hard.

I looked over at Niall, ready for rejection.

"Zayn, I did not hear a word you just said. You spoke too fast."

"I heard it!" Demi cried.

"Demi. Please don't." I whined.

"What's so bad that I can't hear?"

"Oh don't worry Natalie. I won't tell him..." Demi chuckled evilly, "Maybe."

"Guys!" Niall moaned, "Why can't I hear? I don't like being left out."

I looked over at Zayn with a sad expression. "Zayn. Please don't tell him."

"Don't worry Nat. I wasn't really going to. Psh."

"Yah, yah. Whatever."

"What are you all on about?" Niall groaned, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing! Nothing!" I cried quickly. "Come on. I really want ice-cream now."

"Wait! Wait! I think I know what Zayn said!" Niall cried, looking slightly uncomfortable.

My breath caught in my throat as I stared at Niall with wide eyes.

Oh no.

Nonono. This is not good.

"Natalie, do you like Louis?"

"What?!" I cried, bursting out laughing.

"Didn't Zayn say, 'Niall, Natalie says she likes Lou'?"

I breathed out a sigh of relief and continued laughing as I looked at the Irish boy's face that was filled with confusion.

"So you don't like Lou?" He asked, the happy expression coming back onto his face.

"No. Oh god Nialler. He's like my brother. Ew. Just, what?"

He grinned at me and laughed as we heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Li! Where have you been?" Niall cried. "I missed you!"

Niall ran over to Liam and engulfed him in a hug whilst Liam cried out in pain.

"Ow! Niall. That's my toe."

I laughed at them as I took a picture on my phone.

I decided I would put it on twitter and opened the app on my phone, seeing the tons and tons of mentions of the One Direction fans and laughed.

Aw, I'd get back to them tomorrow.

I had just recently changed my name from '@Biggest1Der' to '@Natalie_J_P' because the 1D fandom were mistaking me for a normal fan. The J in the _J_P stands for my middle name, which is Jade.

'@Natalie_J_P; Look guys! Niam IS real! @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne xx'

I laughed at the picture once more and groaned as my phone started buzzing with the notification that I had got a tweet.

'@NiallOfficial; @Natalie_J_P @Real_Liam_Payne ;) it's very real x'

'@Real_Liam_Payne; @Natalie_J_P @NiallOffical You both are stood just right in front of me and beside each other. Why do you feel the need to tweet each other?'

'@Natalie_J_P; @NiallOffical @Real_Liam_Payne oh shut up you Trevor'

'@Real_Liam_Payne; @Natalie_J_P I am not going through this again.'

'@NiallOfficial; @Natalie_J_P @Real_Liam_Payne you both are stood just right across from each other. Why do you feel the need to tweet each other? #EveryoneCopyLiam'

'@zaynmalik; @Natalie_J_P @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne Get in here. You're all having a conversation on twitter when you're stood right next to each other.'

I suddenly burst out laughing, unable to hold it in any longer; which made Niall laugh, which made Liam laugh.

I walked into the living room as best as I could whilst I was laughing and sat on the couch beside Zayn.

"How yah doin' Bradford Bad Boi?" I asked him, grinning.

Zayn groaned, putting his hand to his head. "I don't even say that anymore!"

"Aha, but I do." I teased, winking at him.

"Niall, stop glaring at them and come and make some ice cream with me." Liam sighed, before walking into the kitchen.

Niall jumped as he heard his name but obeyed and followed him out of the room and into the other one.

"Oh! I want ice cream! Come on Demi!" Justin cried childishly, before dragging Demi into the room too.

I chuckled at the Canadian boy before Zayn began to speak.

"Don't worry love. He likes you too." Zayn told me, his expression becoming serious.

"But he doesn't!" I protested (ha;) , getting frustrated.

"Tell me then Natalie. Tell me why whenever he is around you he laughs until he cries and doesn't stop grinning until you go to bed. Tell me why whenever you talk to any male he glares at them until they stop speaking to you and move away. Tell me Natalie; tell me why whenever you flirt with any other guy he gets upset. Or when you stop speaking to him and talk to one of us he practically kills us with his eyes. Natalie, Niall likes you."

Did he like me? Or was Zayn making this up? Zayn wasn't the type to lie though...

There was obviously an explainable reason of why Niall was doing all that.

Right?

Besides; he likes Demi.

"Niall likes Demi."

"Niall likes you Natalie."

"Whatever. I want ice cream."

I started to get up before I felt Zayn grab my wrist and pull me back down softly.

He stared at me with wide eyes for a few minutes before he spoke.

"He made me swear that I wouldn't tell you this. But you need to know."

What was he talking about?

"Zayn, what are you ta-."

"I know that he likes you because he told me himself." He interrupted me.

"Zayn. You're funny." I said quietly, laughing awkwardly.

There was no way. I repeat, NO way Niall could possibly like me even a tiny bit. I mean, what was there to like?

"No. Natalie, I'm deathly serious."

I just made a face and stood up, "Come on Zayn. I'm craving ice cream now."

"Whatever." He said, "Just think about it."

I rolled my eyes and took his hand, dragging him into the kitchen before letting go of it and walking to a seat at the breakfast bar where Demi and Justin were sat.

My eyes immediately travelled to Niall who was standing on the other side of the breakfast bar, glaring at Zayn's hand harshly.

Zayn gave me a knowing look whilst I just shook my head.

He was obviously just glaring and Zayn's hand happened to be there.

Niall snapped out of it suddenly, giving Zayn one last glare before grabbing his bowl of ice cream and mine before bringing them over and sitting beside me.

He pushed mine over towards me and grinned.

I smiled back softly before grabbing a spoon and eating my ice cream slowly, thinking back to what Zayn had said earlier.

********

"Um, Ally?" Someone said, shaking my shoulders softly.

I opened my eyes quickly and turned around to see Niall literally on the floor laughing. Everybody else had left.

"What?" I mumbled, coughing slightly, still trying to fully wake up.

"You... Oh my god. It was like that scene out of Monsters inc. You know the one where the kid falls asleep eating his cereal and his face goes into it?" He cried through breaths.

"What?" I questioned, confused.

"You..." He laughed.

"I?"

"Yes. You... you just did that."

My eyes widened in embarrassment.

"And you also have a bit of ice cream on your face love."

My hands immediately went to my face, wiping off ice cream that was on my face.

I took my hands away to see they were all sticky and covered in the vanilla ice cream.

"Ew." I pouted.

"Come here." Niall chuckled, grabbing a cloth from the draw and ushering me over.

I walked over to him nervously, thinking again about what Zayn said earlier.

He put one hand on my shoulder, making it feel weird and tingly and the other had a cloth in it as he wiped my face with concentration.

"I feel like a kid." I giggled.

"You act like one." He told me, chuckling.

I winked at him, "it's not a bad thing."

He shook his head at me before stepping backward.

"All done!"

I grinned at him thankfully, "Thanks."

"You're welcome." He grinned before leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving the room.

I gaped at the kitchen door that had now shut again as he left my cheek tingling strangely.

Did he just...?

He did.

I grinned happily and couldn't help but think about what Zayn had said earlier.

Could it be true?

No. It couldn't.

It was literally impossible.

I giggled quietly and walked over to the door and opened it quietly and walked into the living room to see everyone watching the new Ice Age.

"You'll find us chasing the sun! Woah oh oh oh oh oh, woah, oh oh oh oh oh, woah oh oh oh oh oh, you'll find us chasing the sun." Everyone sang.

"Why is a 'The Wanted' song playing on Ice Age?" I asked, laughing slightly before sitting down next to Demi.

"I don't know. Peaches is dancing to it I think." Demi told me.

"Peaches?"

"Ellie and Manny's daughter..."

"Oh! Right!" I cried, coming to a sudden realisation.

We all sat in silence for a while just watching the movie before we heard a bang come from the front door.

Justin and Demi's eyes widened whilst the rest of us just chuckled.

"God damn fucking door." We heard a voice from the door say.

"Did Louis just...?" Niall started.

"Swear?" I finished. "Yes, yes he did."

"Something is up." Liam said, before standing up and running to the door.

We heard the door open and Louis walk into the house.

I walked out into the hall to see Louis crying into Liam's shoulder hysterically.

"Louis... Where's Harry?" I asked.

"I- I can't find him." He said before sobbing more into Liam's shoulder.

"What?" I gasped, "Where were you both?"

"Leave him a second. Let's get him to calm down first." Liam said softly.

He lead Louis into the living room, sitting him down on the couch before going into the kitchen to make what I presumed was a mug of 'Yorkshire Tea'.

Louis sat there, staring blankly at the wall, sniffing occasionally.

Just then Liam came back into the room with a steaming mug of tea and set it down on the table where Louis just looked at it blankly.

"We were at the mall and then I wanted to go buy something and he didn't. So we decided we would go to different stores. I told him to meet me outside of the mall at 5. I waited for 4 hours Liam. 4 hours." Louis said with no emotion at all, just staring at the steaming mug on the table. "Harry doesn't do that Liam. You know Harry doesn't do stuff like that."

"Okay. Calm down Louis. He probably got distracted."

"He promised me Liam. He promised he would be there."

"Okay then... We may have a problem."

"Why?" I asked. "Like you said Liam, he probably got distracted."

"Harry never breaks a promise."

*

16,445 reads, 289 votes and 195 comments... Wow... Just wow.

Please don't stop commenting and voting.

Can I aim for 15 votes on this chapter?:D Please?:D

You don't know how much I love you:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 1
4.4K 105 33
1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.