Devil's Sinners MC Lost & F...

By NessieBlackwood

Over 20 years ago, I truly felt like I belonged. With my club, in my life. One night is all it took to destro... More

Devil's Sinners MC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 46

2.7K 118 2
By NessieBlackwood

Talon~

Hearing my woman was bleeding is fucking killing me.

We're pushing our bikes as fast as we can trying to catch up with her.

We get not far behind them as they make it to the compound.

I'm off my bike as soon as they stop.

Opening Sami's door, she falls into my arms.

"Sami, wake up babe. Docs gonna get you fixed up. Damnit woman. Wake the fuck up. Don't you leave me please" I say as tears fall.

Carrying her inside Doc yells to take her to our room.

Laying her gently down, but not leaving her side.

"Prez, need to cut her shirt off to see where she's hit." Doc says walking to the bed.

I almost growl, "I'll do it. You fuckers get out."

Gunner steps to the other side of the bed, "I'm not leaving. What can I do to help.?" He states.

Doc looks at us, "fine. Stay out of my way. I need towels, I've got my bag right here."he says.

Gunner runs to the bathroom getting towels. Laying them next to him.

"Help me turn her over. She's lost blood. Fuck! Damnit." Doc yells out.

Watching him work, I sit and hold her hand.

He's putting IVs in, getting his equipment ready. Pushing meds thru the IV.

"I've given her a sedative and pain meds. I see 2 bullet holes. One went through but the other I'll have to dig out." He says.

Watching him work on her, I realize the hell this man goes thru to help us.

After it seems like hours, he looks at me, "she's stitched up. No damage. But she's gonna be sore for awhile. She is not to use her arm lifting. And take it easy. The sedative will wear off soon but I'm keeping her on antibiotics and pain meds. I'll be back in a few hours to check on her. Keep an eye out for a fever" Doc says, cleaning up and walking out.

"Talon, you have to tell the boys. This is too big to be kept a secret. I'll sit with her. She won't be alone." Gunner says, pulling up a chair.

I know he's right, but I don't want to leave her.

Leaning to kiss her cheek, "I love you Sami." I say walking out to find the boys.

Opening the door, I turn around, Gunner is holding her hand, I see him trying to hide it, but I seen his tears. He won't leave her side.

Taking a deep breath, I walk out to the bar, looking for the boys.

"How is she?" Ice asks me.

"Resting. Had 2 bullets hit her. Doc has her sedated right now. Have you seen the boys?" I ask.

At that moment they walk in.

"Talon what happened? And don't say nothing. We seen blood in mom's truck as we were walking up here. Prospect didn't have the door shut." Bub ask, knowing his mom is hurt.

I tell him about Mayhems sister and the meet.

His eyes water, "is she ok?" Is all he can say

"Doc says she'll recover. Sore and scars." I say.

"I know momma is a tough bitch but fuck. She needs let someone else do those." He states.

"I agree son. She wouldn't stay back knowing it was for a brother." I tell him.

"When she wakes up, let me know. I'll go try to explain this to Bubba without getting him upset." He says walking away.

This kills me. Seeing him hurt for his mom.

"I need to call Padre." I say walking to my office.

Sitting at my desk, I pull the bottle from the drawer. I need a fucking drink.

After drinking 2 glasses, I make the call to Padre.

"How's she doing?" He asks as soon as the phone rings.

"2 bullets hit her. Doc got her patched up and she's resting." I say.

"That's good. Any damage?" He asks.

"Doc doesn't think so, she has to take it easy on that shoulder and arm." I say knowing that's going to be almost impossible.

"If she needs anything, let me know. And before you say it, I know you can take care of her, but she's like a daughter to me." He states.

I chuckle, " I will and I know she is."

"Did she discuss this project with you yet?" He asks.

"Yeah, we talked about it. I think she'll do great at it. It is a good idea. My only problem with it is that she needs to stop doing retrievals." I tell him.

I hear him take a deep breath, "I've been thinking the same thing. But we both know she won't stop so we need to find someone who can do the retrieval, and she can be in the background planning it. I may have a couple of people I think who could do it. I'll let you know once I get it figured out." He says.

"Maybe getting the gym going will help her with being the one planning. I have a few chapters that are interested in helping also, maybe a meeting soon and we can talk about it." I tell him.

"You have other chapters wanting to get involved in helping these women?" He asks surprised.

"Yeah, the weekend of the charity run, a few of the Prezs seen first hand what she does. They wanted to talk to her about it. I'm sure we can get something going between both of us. We do have alot of members." I say.

"Well damn. A network of sorts huh?" He ask.

"Yeah. Let's have a meeting soon to discuss it." I state.

"Sounds good. Keep me updated on how she's going." He says hanging up.

Putting my phone on the desk, I pour another drink.

Never in my lifetime would I have thought we could work with a family of the mafia.

It's not unheard of but damn, never imagined this club doing it. Shaking my head at my thoughts. I need to start a plan. A plan that she can't say no to.

A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts.

"It's open". I yell.

Hawk walks in, "I just checked on Sami, she's waking up." He says.

Pushing out of my chair, "good. I'll go get her some food and water." I say.

He smirks at me, "already done." He says walking out.

Fucker. Him and that smirk.

I walk down the hall to our room, as I'm getting ready to push it open, I hear them talking.

"He's not going to let you go to those, you know that. Especially when you're hurt." Gunner says.

"Sorry to say, but he isn't my boss. He doesn't control me. No man will ever do that again Gunner. I made a promise to be at the fights, I have to go. Some of the best fighters I know will be there, and I know when I ask, they'll want to help. I need trainers." Sami states.

"Then I'm going with you. You're not to be going anywhere alone. Got me?" He says.

Pushing open the door, she looks up at me.

"Babe, I'd never want to control you. I just want you safe." I says, leaning to kiss her.

"I know Tal. Sometimes I get in my head and it's hard to let that part of me go." She says.

"I understand that babe. You know the Doc said you have to take it easy for awhile. And Gunners right, you don't need to go anywhere alone. If you want to go to the fights, you'll have a few guys with you. But you're not going alone." I say.

Looking at me, she nods. Thank fuck for that.

"So how many seats we gonna need then?" She smiles at me.

Gunner stands up, "depends on how many want to go. It could be a fun night for the club." He says.

She pulls her phone off the nightstand.

"I need more seats, how many can you get me? Ok. Yeah I'll pay for them when we get there. I'll need a VIP table. Got it. I'll meet you out front an hour before they start. Can't miss us, we'll be the ones on motorcycles." She laughs out.

Looking at us, "taken care of. How ever many we need, he'll have for me. Fights start at 7. We need to be there by 6. Ok?" She asks.

"Sami, you can't ride right now. You'll have to be in a cage." Gunner says.

"Bullshit Gunner. I can ride with 1 arm. Long as my ole man can handle that. "she smirks.

Shaking my head, she's not going to back down on that.

"We'll see how you feel in the morning babe" I tell her.

"Yeah ok. Keep thinking that." She laughs at us.

"Rest babe. If you need anything, call or text me. Need to get a few things done." I say, kissing her.

Nodding, "Ok I'm tired. I'll probably sleep all night. These pain meds make me tired. Let doc know that I want this damn thing out my arm will ya?" She says yawning.

"Ok Sami." Gunner says.

"Let's have a talk Gunner." I say walking out the door

A/N **
Thank you so much for reading. Please message me with typos, or your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 19.5K 27
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
334K 8.4K 27
She's an average girl, who likes to stay at home and minding her own business. He's a biker and a member of the Souleater MC. Is it possible for he...
471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
235K 5.8K 22
Poppy flew from being held hostage. She ran through the woods, trying to survive somehow. Because of the cold and the exhaustion she was weak. Bullet...