Devil's Sinners MC Lost & F...

By NessieBlackwood

Over 20 years ago, I truly felt like I belonged. With my club, in my life. One night is all it took to destro... More

Devil's Sinners MC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 45

2.7K 118 0
By NessieBlackwood

Sami~

I almost laugh at him standing there looking like I hit him.

"Whatever" I say walking to the kitchen.

Shaking my head to myself, I need to do this. Help our brother.

Pulling my phone out, I dial Mayhem.

"It's Sami. Text me all the details. I'll be in my truck so she's safe." I say as I grab bottled water.

"Ok. But are you sure you can do this right now? Mayhem asks.

"Fuck brother. Not you too. Yes, I can do this. I'm one of the best at doing this stuff." I bark at him.

"I'll text the address. She's terrified Sami. I had her hidden but he found her." He says, sounding lost.

"Get new clothes on her, take all jewelry off. There could be a tracker in anything like that." I tell him.

As fucked up as it seems, that shit happens. I've seen it first hand, on that shit.

He yells, "Fuck I didn't think of that shit."

"If they found you before, that's probably how. Unless she contacted anyone." I say, not wanting to sound crazy.

I hear Talon walk in the kitchen and sit down.

"Brother, do as I say. Send me details, it looks like I'll have escorts coming there." I snicker looking at Talon. Hanging up the phone.

He glares at me, mumbling, "you shouldn't be doing this".

"Oh for fucks sake. Stop. It's what I do, until I get the gym setup." I growl at him.

"Shouldn't be doing what?" I hear Gunner ask.

Pointing at Talon, "ask his ass. I gotta get my truck ready." I say.

Hawk and Gunner look between me and Talon.

Gunner laughs, I hear him say, "why do you piss her off over this stuff? Don't you know when to pick your battles?"

I turn to look at them, can't help but smirk, "he knows but still gets his panties in a twist." I say laughing.

Talon looks at me, shaking his head. "No panties here baby, actually nothing under these jeans."

I have to laugh because it means he knows he can't change my mind on this.

"Ok. That's just TMI Prez."

Hawk laughs out.

"Mayhem called, his sister needs protection. Get her out of that town. They hid her once but was found. So Sami here is going to play the hero once again." Talon tells them.

"No hero Talon. Just doing what's fucking right" I bark out to him.

I walk out to the garage. Fuck. That man infuriates me at times.

Opening the door, I make sure my weapons are there. Extra ammo as needed. Heading to the back, I open the hidden compartment, double checking my stash. Never hurts to have too much than not enough.

Hearing them walk out to the garage, I look up to them. Can't help but smile, no matter what, I can depend on them to have my back.

My phone beeps with a message, I open it and get the info needed.

"Mayhem is meeting us half way there. He's got about 5 guys with him so hopefully that doesn't draw more attention to them." I say, hoping they are listening.

Hawk walks up to me, opening a pouch, "thought you'd want these." He says.

Taking the daggers and throwing stars, put them in my jacket. "thanks. I might need them." I say laughing.

"Let's go. I've got the info to meet them. I'll lead then Sami, Gunner and Hawk you follow behind. Keep your eyes open and ready for anything." Talon says, looking at each of us.

We each nod, I go to my truck to jump in, Talon stops me.

"Be safe. I love you" he says, kissing me softly.

I nod," keep yourself safe" I tell him.

Leaving our home, I turn on the GPS unit to input the info where we're meeting.

Only an hour or so, not too bad of a drive. So I let my mind wander for a bit, thinking about the gym.

I turn on my Bluetooth, "phone, call Bear." I say.

A few rings later he picks up, "well if it isn't my long lost friend." He laughs out.

"Aww Bear, if you missed me, you could always call me." I say.

He laughs, "Ya I know. So you calling about the fight tomorrow night? Front row as usual for you." He says.

"No. Actually, I'm calling to see if any of the guys want a side gig. Teaching self-defense to women." I state.

No waiting for him to answer, "I'm starting a private gym for abused women to learn to defend themselves. And a place to live to help get on their feet." I say proudly.

"I can ask around. I've heard thru the grapevine there's a woman who helps them, and from what I've heard she's badass. I can try to get info and maybe you and her could work together." He says.

I get a strange feeling when he says that.

"Grapevine huh. Who is she?" I ask him.

"That's the thing, no one actually knows her. Just a name going around and I'm sure it's not a real name. She's called the Angel of... " He says

"Angel of Death" I finish before he gets it all out.

"Yeah, how do you know that then?" He asks me.

"You know I trust you with my life, but not this right now." I say, knowing he'll understand.

"I know. Tell ya what, come to the fights tomorrow, I'll talk to a few of the guys, and if they're interested, you can talk to them after." He tells me.

Thinking about that, "Send me the details and I'll be there. It's been a long time since I've been to a fight." I tell him.

"You got it Sami. Um, well, just so you know, Brock will be there, just wanted you to know." He says cautious.

Damn, I haven't thought of that name in a long time.

"Thanks Bear, but that was so long ago, I think we've both grown up since then. I'm not the same woman I was then" I tell him. At least I hope so.

"Ok. Just wanted to be up front. I'll see you tomorrow." He says, hanging up.

Brock, a man I haven't seen in alot of years. The man who got me into MMA. Damn.

Remembering back to the time that MMA ruled my life for a few years. The boys loved it as much as I did. So much, that they both were training. But of course, my stupid ass got my heart broke and went running away from our home town and back to the biker I left.

That was my problem back then, I wore my heart on my sleeve and cared when I shouldn't have. Before I was broken and robbed of what dignity I had.

Shaking my head of the dark thoughts, I try to focus on the task ahead.

My Bluetooth brings me to the present. "hello?" I say.

"Sami, we need to keep riding, can't chance stopping right now." Mayhem states.

"You got a tail?" I ask him.

"Not sure. A few guys are hanging back to make sure." He says.

"Ok. I'm about 15 miles from the location. I see an exit up ahead, I'll pull off there and wait." I say, and hang up.

"Call Talon" I speak to the Bluetooth.

"Take the next exit Tal." I say and hang up.

Pulling off the highway, into a run down truck stop.

I park my truck so there's a way out if someone tries to block me.

The guys park and walk over to me.

"What's going on babe?" Talon asks me.

"Mayhem called. They may have had a tail, so he kept riding. This is the next best place to meet. Keep your eyes open guys." I tell them.

They nod, looking around.

I walk inside the truck stop to grab some water.

I feel him walk to me, so strange I can do that.

"You ok babe?" Talon asks.

Nodding, "yeah. I'm good." I say slipping my arms around his waist.

He pays for our stuff, as we walk out I hear the rumble of motorcycles.

What a sight, any other time I'd love this.

Mayhem is surrounded by bikes, with a petite girl behind him.

I walk up to the group, up to his bike.

"Come on. Get her in the truck. She'll be safe in there. It's all bulletproof. She won't be harmed at all." I tell him.

As he walks her to the truck, she gets in and I hear more bikes headed towards us.

Looking at him ,"they yours?"

"Nope. Go. We'll keep them busy." He says shutting the door.

Everyone's scattering around the truck, "get out of here Sami" I hear Hawk yelling.

Jumping into the drivers seat, ready to get gone. Before I can get my door shut, I hear bullets flying. Fuck.

Getting the door shut, I tell her to buckle up.

She's shaking. "I'm sorry you're in this mess"

"Don't apologize Hun. I live for this shit." I say smiling.

"Can you shoot a gun?" I ask her.

Nodding, "yes".

Pointing at the glovebox, "good, get that gun out. Keep it on you." I say.

Fuck, who the hell are these guys.

I'm tearing out of there, 2 bikes try to block my way, fuck them, I ram in between them. "Fuckers"

Looking over my shoulder, I see our guys throwing fist.

"Did you see how many shooters there were?" I ask her.

"Only a few, it looks like my brother took them out." She states.

"Make sure those guys behind us are ours" I say, not being able to turn to look.

What the fuck? My arm burns, shoulder feels on fire.

Once on the highway, I'm flying out of there. I look down to my left hand and see

blood. Fuck I got hit.

"Um are you ok?" I hear her ask.

"I got hit. Not sure how bad." I say.

Trying to focus, keeping ahead of these assholes.

"Do you have any jewelry or a phone on you?" I ask.

"No, my brother had me leave it all behind." She says.

"Call Talon" I say into the Bluetooth.

"Fuck! You two okay babe?" He ask, sounding pissed.

"Yeah, how bad is it there?" I ask him.

"We took down most, a few got away. We'll have it taken care of. I've already called Padre. It so fucking happens that the place you stopped at, is owned by a friend of his. No cops called." He states.

"Thank fuck. Tal, I'm taking her to the clubhouse, no time to set up a safe house yet." I say, out of breath.

"We're not far behind you. You don't sound so good Sami." He says.

"Well, I, I, fuck. I'm bleeding Tal." I say

I hear him yelling.

"I'm getting off the highway. Less people to get hurt." I spit out.

"NO. Stay on the highway, we're not far behind. Get your ass to the clubhouse." He yells.

"Are they following us?" The girl asks.

"Not I can see. Our guys shouldn't be too far behind." I tell her.

"Can you drive Hun?" I barely get out.

"Yes, it'll be tough to switch, but I can do it" she shakes as she starts moving towards me.

"Take the wheel and climb over me, I'll try to get out of the way." I say.

With all my strength, I start moving to the passenger seat. After what feels like forever, we finally get switched.

"Thanks hun, not sure I'd made it home driving" I say as I lean back, trying to put pressure on my wound.

I input GPS for the clubhouse.

"Just follow the GPS Hun. It'll take us to the clubhouse." I say, closing my eyes.

"Sami, we're almost there, hang on. Come on talk to me. My name's Marie. Wake up Sami, I'm freaking out a little here." I hear her say.

Trying to open my eyes, "thanks Marie. When you get to the gate, honk 2 times. The prospect knows my truck." I say.

I drift off again, hearing shouts in my dream. Nope not a dream.

I feel myself being lifted from the truck, no strength to fight it.

"Sami, wake up babe. Docs gonna get you fixed up. Damnit woman. Wake the fuck up. Don't you leave me please" I think I hear Tal say.

"Love you Tal" is all I can say as darkness takes me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
404K 13K 20
**Completed - 18+ Mature Content** Ride or Die Biker Book #1 I gasped as he pulled me out of the fight, his grip tightening around my arm as he pull...
20.5K 571 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
9.8K 224 15
I've always hidden in plain sight. The biker girl no-one looks twice at. Quiet, Mean, Angry at the world. My father is the president of a biker club...