More than a Friend (A Newtina...

By ravenpower321

This book has been written after CoG, so there are SPOILERS. After Grindelwald's attack, Newt and Tina have b... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Very Special A/N

1.4K 38 34
By ravenpower321

Oh.

Gosh.

I did it!!! Correction, we did it. I wouldn't have finished this without all of your support and funny comments. So many people helped by reading, voting, commenting and following me. You have no idea how much this means to me. So, down below there is a list of everyone that helped. Now, I might miss some people. I'll probably miss a bunch. If you're reading this and your name isn't on here, thank you too! Please don't take it personally if I've forgotten. 

So, thank you...

@Newtina100 @EbonySolcum @Sabella14 @moonlightmxgician @Cateye992 @Dappledleaf @JMcNally1980 @IldiDragonheart @Nwajiha418 @Hufflepuffgirl1234 @LumosAloy @GoneMiddleHead @Kathy050709 @LunaLevesque_Raven @The_Lanterns_Ember @Leolilyluna @LHT1995 @AnnaChef @Niffleroccamy @opera_populaire @fangirlsxunited @JaneFord1995 @emmapicquery @lovegoodmedora7 @newtina_gacha @NymTonks1 @nifflersnifflers @FetherDragon @AristoCac @MimslovesNewt @Gir82gir @Vampy0 @Jenifael34 @Fangurl_700 @HaffelPaffel @THELobsterKween @reader__x

WOW, that was a lot of people. Now, I want to say some things.

1. The sequel's coming out in a week, maybe a bit longer. I have to come up with a name and a bio and make a cover for the sequel, so it might take longer than if I was only writing the first chapter. I've planned the sequel already (somewhat sort of...eh).

2. My head of school REFERENCED HARRY POTTER AND TAYLOR SWIFT DURING THE OPENING SPEECH. Specifically, The Forbidden Forest that is your phone, and some reference to the song Daylight that I've forgotten. I wasn't paying too much attention, I stopped paying a lot of attention after something about a Nordic monastery.

3. Are you doing anything for Hermione's birthday?

Thank you so, so much, and have a magical day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 179 20
[COMPLETED] Grindelwald has ruined them. Tina's sad (and so Newt is sad), Jacob is a freaking train wreck and Nagini... well, you kinda can't tell wi...
55.7K 1.4K 25
Your mother had always told you that magic was real and meant to find you again, even after she passed away. You didn't know how right she was until...
3.2K 118 13
Book I After living with Newt Scamander for two years, Drew travels to New York to help Madam Picquery investigate her brother, the notorious Geller...
4.8K 190 12
~11 months later, after an goodbye emotional goodbye at the docks, what could have changed? A lot. ~Set after FBAWTFT, not COG Disclaimer: I do NOT...