Why The Fork Is BTR In Our Ap...

By ilove4dorks

*This is one of my first stories and is very unrealistic, stupid, and is not well-written. I would delete it... More

Why The Fork Is BTR In Our Apartment?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 *book 2 was merged in here*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 43

1.7K 22 8
By ilove4dorks

Carlos POV

We all stood there waving good bye. “I’m going to miss her.” I said. “We all are.” James said patting my back. “Bet you won’t forget the good bye kiss huh?” Savannah said and the girls started making kissy noise. And that’s when I realized something.

We had forgotten the good bye kiss.

 I stood there not able to move. “Carlos what’s wrong?” Annie asked. Everyone gasped. “No.” Kendall said. “You forgot the good bye kiss?!” they all screamed. I just nodded my head. What am I going to do?

“We need to get you to the airport!” They said. We all ran around the hotel and jumped in the car. Logan started the engine and we sped off. How could I forget the good bye kiss?! We sped into the airport parking lot and Logan slammed on the brakes. As soon as the car stopped I jumped out and ran through the doors.

I ran and ran until I found Katelyn. She was getting ready to board the plane. I ran up to her. “Katelyn!” I said. “Carlos.” She said and smiled. “We forgot our good bye kiss.” I said. “I know.” She said and tears formed in her eyes. I leaned in and we kissed. It was the best one of my life. The intercom called plane 546 for England and I pulled away. “I love you Katelyn. Nothing will change that. You will forever be my Worldwide and Cover Girl” I said.

“I’ll call you when I get off the plane. I love you.” She said “I love you too.” I said. I gave her one last kiss and a hug. She walked down the aisle to plane 546. I watched her walk away until she disappeared. I didn’t just watch “her”, I watched my life, love, everything walk away. My Cover Girl. I walked over to a window and watched the plane take off.

I whispered “I love you.” And walked back to everyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 13.9K 30
I dare you to...Remove an article of clothing from the player on your left with your teeth. I dare you to...uncap a lipgloss and run it along the wal...
21.2K 325 32
**Sequel to Why The Fork Is BTR In Our Apartment?!** This is not well-written and is one of my earlier stories so run while you can, you will die of...
13.6K 268 13
"I came up coughing and breathing heavily. He pushed my under again. This time he didn't pull me up right away. He just held me there. I was fighting...
82.7K 1.6K 46
A Kendall Schmidt Story, of course ^_^ I actually don't really have a storyline in mind, I write what comes up, I usually dream pieces of what I real...