Sharp Smiles ; Septic/Iplier...

Por boy-brain

[Completed] Anti was scary. No one messed with him, no one trusted him, no one loved him. Dark was the defin... Más

1 | Prolouge
2 | Insane
3 | Friends
4 | The Date
5 | An Anti-climatic Night
7 | Angry Whispers
8 | Fighting
9 | Feelings
10 | A passing thought
11 | Finally, they talk
12 | A Pawn
13 | The End

6 | A kiss

886 37 7
Por boy-brain

"Move in with the Ipliers and-"

"No." Antis answer was stern. "No way, I knew this was all for Wilford, goddamit Dark you never think for yourself you fuck-"

"Can you let me finish?" Darks eyes flashed blue. "Please." His eyes were now the even red and blue, respectfully, he walked closer to Anti, taking one of the glitch's hands.

"This isn't Wilfords plans, it's mine, I want to spend more time with you, because, I wanted to ask you to..."

Don't say it.

"Be my boyfriend." Dark finished quickly. "Eventually, not now, it's just on the list and I figured If we were business partners you would get to spend more time with me." Anti was quiet, the faintest blush on his cheeks.

"Prove it." Dark didn't think, he just moved closer, kissing Anti, soft and sweet and full of emotions Dark didn't know he could feel.

And Anti loved it.

He loved Dark.

And that was dangerous.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
377K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...