The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

By Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... More

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 38

13 2 0
By Wildfire_247

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

It's 6:30 and I'm already at Mandy's house. Just an hour and a half early. I don't think she'll mind me coming earlier than she said. Right?

I knock on the door of her house. It's a two-story house. She recently moved in this place. It's not a house to screams rich. It's just a small two-story house. I helped her move in. Her parents weren't too fond of letting their little girl go. It was hard to convince them, Mandy had begged me to help them convince them on letting her go. They ended up letting her but not without demanding to pay her rent. After some negotiations between Mandy, I and her parents. They settled on just paying a year's worth of rent.

I ring the doorbell a couple of more times since no one was answering. After a while, Mandy came to open the door. She looked sleepy and annoyed. When she saw it was me she rolled her eyes and hit her head against the door, I giggled.

"Why didn't I see this coming." she groaned. "I should have known you would come earlier then I said." Sighing she opened to door for me to go in. I walk in and she closes the door.

"So when are we starting?" She turned around to look at me. "What we doing right now is going to bed. And we're sharing the bed because I know you and I know you might stay awake all hour long. Now come on." Not wanting to argue I follow her to her room.

Once we get in she lends me some of her sweats and oversized shirts. Getting in bed I follow asleep quickly.

🌹

"Your selfish Alexandra. You have and always will be. That's why no one wants you. Your mother, Ryan, Elizabeth, Nathaniel, my brother, and those two idiots Victor and Adam. That's why they all despise you, Alexandra. It won't be long before Mike, Mandy and her parents find out how selfish you are. You are no one. You will always be no one. Can't even protect yourself. You act all tough but you're weak and pathetic." Samuel said holding me still in the corner of my room.

"Not only did you let John have his way with your sister but, you let me have my way with you. How pathetic Alexandra. You can't protect yourself or anyone else. So why keep living a meaningless life huh, Alex?" He laughed at me.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled at him. He laughed again. When he was done laughing his face turns scary serious.

"Don't tell me what the fvck to do b!tch" he slaps me causing me to fall. Pulling me back up roughly he has me cornered again.

"Listen here, Alexandra-"

"No," I said cutting him off. "I'm done listening to you. I'm done listening to John and to my father. I'm done listening to all of you. This is all a dream. And all you guys do here is torture me all night long. Yelling at me for the mistakes and problems I made. So I'm done listening to you and them. You don't even have the face to face me in the real world. So why do it here? John died a coward. Miguel kidnaped me and acted like everything was okay. So why come here to torture me? You want to know why?! Because you are all cowards who made me believe that I was the problem, that it was all my fault. But not anymore. Yes, I admit that I'm not just going to flip a switch and everything is going to be alright. But I'll fight for my freedom. So keep on coming every night to torment me, I'll be here ready."

Once I was done he disappears into thin air.

~•~

I rub my eyes to try and open them. Once opened them I look around. I was in Mandy's room. Getting up I go to the bathroom.

I wash my face and use my finger to brush my teeth again. Not bothering to take another shower I look for my clothing. I change out of Mandy's sweats and shirt I change into my white blouse, orange shirt and pull over my orange jacket. Slipping on my grey heels I finish. I head downstairs.

Once I come into Mandy's view she looks up. Smirking at me she speaks.

"Well hello there sleepy head" I laugh and shake my head at her. "How long have I been asleep for?" She looked at her and back at me.

"Well it's 10:37 so I'll say, four hours and 7 minutes." I looked at her shocked.

"I know right, who knew I was that good with math. I certainly didn't." I shake my head no. "No, not that. You let me sleep until 10? What happened to working on the dress at 8?" She rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa and walk over out of the living room.

"Well, what happened to coming at 8? Not my fault you woke me up so early." I groaned. "Mandy, you knew I wanted to be out of here as soon as possible," I called after her. I followed her into the other room.

"Geez relax Alexandra, we've been working on the dress since 8." She said as I walked into the room. There was a large table with a light hanging from the top. Papers with drawings of red dresses were all over.

[To see the drawing go to my Instagram. They will be posted there. Heads up, one of them she will be wearing ;)]

"Wait if you started without me here then why did I have to come. You guys could have clearly done it without me being here. I could have been at work helping finish off the last minute preparations. Tomorrow's the ball, Mandy."

"Well we can clearly draw the dresses but we can't try them out on you. I need you here in person to see what dress would suit you best. Plus we need all the measurements. So like you said. The ball is tomorrow so come over here to get this thing done before tomorrow. Making dresses isn't easy to do overnight so we're going to have to put everything into it." Not bothering to argue anymore I walk over to them to look at all the drawings.

"These are beautiful Mandy, did you both do all of these?" I asked her and the designer.
[The dresses are posted on my Instagram, look down below for the name.]

"She did most of them honestly. I don't know why she even called me over. This girl can come up with the dress in hours with the right inspiration." Said the designer with a thick British accent.

"Oh don't listen to him. Without him, I would have done most of these designs. Oh, wait did I forget to introduce you guys?" We both nod laughing.

"Alexandra, meet Jacob and Jacob, meet Alexandra. She's the girl I was talking about the other night." He took my hand and shakes it.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the infamous Alexandra. Mandy talks about you all the time." I shake his hand as well. "The pleasure is all mine Jacob. And I wish I could say the same about you." I give Mandy a pointed look and she blushes, Jacob chuckles.

"Alright enough handshaking. Let's get this show on the road." I notice a little annoyance in Mandy's voice. I know Mandy and I know that only meets one thing.

'They are something or were. I'll get it out of her later when we're alone'

🌹

"So you and Jacob?" I asked taking a sip from my lemonade. Jacob made it. It's really good.

"What? What about us?" She asked. I could tell she was getting nervous.

"Oh don't play innocent Mandy. You are my best friend and I can tell." She looked at me surprised. "You called me your best friend." I looked at her confused. "Yeah? You're my best friend. You know that... so what's the face for?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes I know but, you've never actually called me it. This is the first time you ever say it, out loud anyway." I looked down realizing it.

'Had I really never called her my best friend? I must have been in my own world to ever realize it'

"Wow, I'm sorry. I never realized. I mean I've always considered you it." She pulled me into a hug. "It's fine, I knew you always did. It just feels like a weight lifted off me now that you've said it out loud." Pulling away I smiled at her.

"You will always be my best friend. But don't think you get away with changing the subject. We're going back to talking about Jacob and you." She laughs taking a sip from her drink.

"We're going out, we have been for a while. I just didn't want anyone to know. He's becoming someone big in the fashion industry and I didn't want people thinking that it was because of me and my money. He said he didn't care but I do. I didn't want people thinking bad things about him" I nod understanding.

"As long as your happy, then I'm happy for you. He seems like a great guy. British, handsome, kind and has a great sense of fashion? Girl, you have the whole package." She looked away from blushing. "Aw is Mandy Ryan Blushing? Well, I'll be damn, is the world going to end now?" She looked back at me and pushed me slightly rolling her eyes.

"Shut up A" she laughed. "But, he is great isn't he" I nod. "Don't cut him lose Mandy. I know how you get scared of commitments. Take a leap of faith." I looked at my drink shaking it a little.

"You should take your own advice, Alexandra. It's only been what, six months? And even though it hasn't been that long, I know you just as well as you know me. I have no clue what happened to you before you came to New York. But I do know this. You will get through it. Take chances. As you said, take a leap of faith. You did it with me and my family so why not with love. Yes you don't need the love I'm talking about but, it won't kill to get some. To have someone to lean on and tend to your wounds like none of us could. Take a leap of faith Alexandra. Because you never know, you might just find what you've been looking for all along. All it takes is a leap." Squeezing my shoulder a little she hugs me and leaves.

I stand outside in the cold night alone. Repeating her words in my head.

'She threw my words back at me'

I chuckle to myself.

•••
↠ Nathaniel Adam ↞

"Once my suit comes in make sure to steam it down and put it in my room," I ordered Gabby rubbing my temple.

This afternoon I went into the shop to look for a suit but for some reason there was none my size. So they had to take measurements and make a new one. Since I went in the afternoon it took more time then it should have. So they have to send the suit over when they are done.

I wish I could sue them but it's pointless. It's my fault for not going earlier. I'm usually more prepared for small things like these.

"You heard me?" I look from my computer and see Rebecca standing there with her arms folded. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" She pouts but covers it up and speaks again. "I said I forgive you." I looked at her questionably. What am I missing?

"For what exactly?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"For yelling at me in front of the stupid maid and this." She pointed to her wrist.

"First of all, that stupid maid you speak of has a name." She shrugs. "Second of all, you had no right abusing my staff or anyone else." she rolls her eyes.

"Well they will be our staff one day anyway. I'll treat them how I want to." She challenged me.

"Get this through your thick skull Rebecca, we will never be together in any way. I will never ask you to be my girlfriends most definitely not my wife. Now get the FVCK OUT OF MY OFFICE AND STOP FVCKING ANNOYING ME!" She runs off with a scrawl on her face. Not realizing I got up from my seat I sit back down.

If it wasn't because I have to take her to ball since I already said she was going, I would have thrown her a*s out of the door. I want to get tomorrow over with to get rid of her.

I look back at my computer and, starting working on memorising the important information of the people attending the ball.

[Short chapter again, I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't want to skip ahead to the ball. I hope this chapter was good though. And who knew Mandy had a secret man candy. I certainly didn't lmao. Anyway, who's looking forward to the ball next chapter. Stay tuned for it. A lot will go down next chapter.]

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
2.1M 61.7K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...