My life

By CrybabyAtTheHorizon

This is just a small story about my life when I'm in school. This was originally made for my friend who's hom... More

Day 2: 9/5/19
Day 3: 9/6/19
Day 4: 9/9/19
Day 5: 9/10/19
Day 6: 9/11/19
Day 9: 9/16/19
Day 10: 9/17/19
Day 11: 9/18/19
Day 12: 9/19/19
Day 13: 9/20/19
Day 14: 9/23/19
Day 16: 9/25/19
Day 17: 9/26/19
Day 18: 9/27/19
Day 19: 9/30/19
Day 20: 10/1/19
Day 21: 10/2/19
Day 23: 10/4/19
Day 24: 10/7/19
Day 25: 10/8/19
Day 26: 10/9/19
Something different.
my new life
1/22/20
1/26/20
1/27/20
2/3/20
during quarantine
hello everyone!
4/19/21

Day 1: 9/2/19

14 1 6
By CrybabyAtTheHorizon

Disclaimer: I'm not too sure how to write these type of things so this is probably gonna be boring but ya know I'm sure it will get more interesting.
edit: this story was supposed to be about school but a lot happened through the last two years so some of it switches up a bit. if you wanna hear about my drama just skip to the last chapter that has a date and read from there but if you wanna know absolutely everything leading up to the drama you can just keep reading from here. this is also based off a true story everything i talk about here has actually happened to me. some of its just me venting some is about life events and the rest is school related. i understand if the school part is boring my life at that point was pretty boring. enjoy tho!🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So today was the first day of school. I had an anxiety attack because I was afraid it was gonna suck really bad. My best friend got homeschooled so I figured I was going to be alone all day.

This morning I woke up dreading going to school. This wasn't a shocker because it happens a lot. I got dressed did my hair and went down to wait for the bus. The bus driver was almost a half hour later from the time she usually came last year. I figured that it was a sign saying today wasn't gonna be the best day.

The school changed a lot since last year I'm pretty sure they classes start later now too. We got a little patch of different coloured carpet in the middle of the floor. I can try to get a picture of it. But it looks so bad because it wasn't the entire floor it was just a section.

First period was a breeze I had forensics and the teacher for that class is really funny so I don't mind being in there.

Second period was photography it was actually really interesting. The last art teacher retired last year so there's a new one this year. And oh my got lemme tell you, she is literally gorgeous I have a massive crush on her. Even though she's older she's still like amazing. I was walking down the hall and she was like "girl I need to show you the article of all the people that got hurt staring at their phones" omg I literally hate myself.

Third period I had social studies I have a really funny kid in my class and he was making jokes all class so it wasn't that bad. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that my ex boyfriends most recent girlfriend was in the class so I was kinda intimidated by her cuz she's kind of a bitch.

Fourth period was applied geometry that was boring but the teacher had us talk about our summer I didn't really pay attention in there so idk what she was talking about half the time.

Fifth period I had gym this was the worst class because my ex boyfriend was in there. (The one I was talking about in the last paragraph) and just when I thought I would finally have a class away from him. Last year I had one class with him but it still sucked after we broke up. During summer school I didn't have any classes with him but I saw him a lot. And now I have gym with him AGAIN. I avoided eye contact because that happens a lot. But when I looked away from him I saw one of my ex friends on the other side of me. I was like you've gotta be kidding me. Everyone I don't talk to and I'm stuck with them in one class. Well I'm gonna stop talking about them and go on with the next period.

After that I went to lunch I sat with a group of people it kinda sucked because if I tried to talk everyone would talk over me and everything but it was better than not having anyone. One of my friends girlfriends friend gave me a peace tea I felt blessed since I couldn't drink them around my bf because he gets grossed out.

I went to sixth period and it was English it was kinda boring but I didn't really pay attention because the entire time I was thinking about how I had to pee. I drank the entire peace tea because I forgot my English teacher doesn't like when people have open cans of anything in the room in case it spills. But when I was paying attention one of the people in the room was like "did I see you at the gas station like a month ago" so I said "yeah" he said "who were you with" I said "my bf" he said "oh are you still with him" and I said "yes" that's pretty much all that happened lmaooooo

Seventh period was a study hall we didn't have hw so I just took a nap.

Eighth period was accounting that was boring af all she did was talk about what it uses basically so I didn't pay attention and started writing this.

Overall a lot of people today told me that I looked either dead, tired, or sick. Well it's great to know I look like crap today I actually kinda tried to look nice. Other than all that today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Oh yeah also we were supposed to do a summer reading thingy for English and I was never told about it I wanna see if I can do one on a story from here or if I have to have an actual book. Maybe if I just write it up and not tell her that is not a real book she might not notice. That's kinda what I did last year. (Wattpad won't let me put the picture of the carpet in)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 470 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
171K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
161K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
249K 7.2K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."