How long have you wanted this?

By imsebastiansta-n

WARNINGS; smut, large age-gap relationship. You and Tony have been experiencing some sexual tension, but he... More

Part 2; "it's been too long"
Part 3; Cooling off.
Part 4; Caught.
Part 5; "You cant keep hiding this forever."
Part 6; Epilogue.
A/N - Instagram

Part 1; "How long have you wanted this?"

69.2K 1K 4.2K
By imsebastiansta-n

You were a more recent addition to the Avengers initiative. You and Peter were the youngest to be apart of the group which bonded you two together. He was one of your closest friends, you both found yourself hanging around each other every chance you got, even working on most missions together. No one else seemed to have an issue with you both being so much younger except for Tony. He obviously had a soft spot for Peter but he always avoided you at all costs.

You'd walk into the kitchen in your skimpy pj's some mornings and he'd get up and leave. Or you'd sit next to him on the couch, your knees brushing, and he'd say he has to go to the lab. Or even when you and Peter would playfully flirt he'd just walk out of the room. You had to admit, it made your heart sink when you realized he would purposefully avoid you because you had a little crush on him. You always had a feeling, though, that he did that because he couldn't control himself around you. After all, you were so much younger than him.

*

It was a late evening when everyone was gathered in the living room talking about a future mission. You were sat comfortably next to Peter who had his arm draped behind you. Steve and Natasha were to your right, Bruce and Bucky to your left, and Tony sat across from you in an office chair. You sat fiddling with your thumbs as they bickered over basics when you looked up and glanced at Tony. His eyes were already locked on you, his elbow resting on the arm of his chair with his hand over his mouth.

He didn't look away and you felt your cheeks heat up, he never looked at you for this long. You both stayed staring at one another until Steve spoke, "So, what do you think, Tony?" He asked.

Tony looked up with wide eyes, caught off guard. You felt your face go red at how lost he was just staring at you. "Yep, sounds good." He said now looking at Cap.

*

It was another late night when you could feel Tony's eyes on you again. He was throwing a party where everyone was invited. You walked into his huge house, or should you say mansion, holding on to Peter's arm. "Wow, this is incredible." You mumbled as you both walked in the door, the loud music was shaking your body. You had on a skin tight black dress, but it wasn't as scandalous as it sounded. It went to right above your knees and had a tall neckline so your boobs weren't hanging out.

Throughout the night, you and Peter had made your way around the place, marveling at all the cool things Tony owned. "I'll be back in a moment, I'm going to try and find the bathroom." Peter spoke into your ear. "Good luck finding it" You joked.

You stood off to the side, a glass of water in your hand since you were too young to drink. You hummed to the beat of the song as you watched the crowd of guests dancing and laughing in front of you. You could feel someone starring at you and saw it was Tony who was across the room from you. Once you made eye contact he decided to walk over to you. "Enjoying yourself, doll?" Tony's voice echoed beside you.

"Oh, yes. Your house is lovely!" Tony stood there next to you, a glass of whiskey in his hand. He didn't know what to say. You stood there for a moment then turned to him, "Care to dance?" You sweetly asked.

"I really shouldn't," He mumbled, shuffling in his place.

"It will be fun, come on!" You said pulling his hand. He placed his glass down and followed you to the dance floor. You began to twirl and move your hips around him and he smiled, rolling his eyes.

"What? Are you so wound up that you can't dance?"

"Oh, I can dance," He sneered and began to move his hips along to the beat. You started giggling at the sight in front of you. You two were having fun, his guard let down for a minute as he watched you swing your body to the beat. You grabbed his hand, making him twirl you around then landing in his arms. You smiled up at him as he held you, his face gone stiff. You blushed, you could feel his chest moving up and down underneath you.

You both were lost for a second, only a second, and then he pushed you off him, flustered, "I have to go." He said turning around and leaving you on the dance floor alone.

Peter came up from behind you, "What was that about?" He asked, looking at you as you watched Tony stumble away, "I'm not sure."

*

It had been a week since Tony's party and you had thought about the dance a lot. You were laying on Peter's bed next to him as he played a video game. "I think Tony likes me."

"Well, I'd hope so. We are supposed to be a family." He said mindlessly as he focused on his game.

"No, I mean like... I think he's attracted to me."

Peter almost choked on his own spit, looking down at you, "What?! Are you crazy? Why would you even think that?" He stuttered.

You put your arms behind your head, "I don't know. I've just been getting this weird vibe from him lately that he's avoiding me because he's attracted to me."

"You know Tony's like a hundred, right?" Peter asked, his voice rasing in octave.

You shook your head sitting up. "I'm heading to bed." You mumbled. You got up and walked out of Peter's room and you could hear him mumble "Tony Stark? Out of all people." And you couldn't help but laugh.

You were walking down the hall when you spotted Tony's door open. You peeked inside and saw it was empty. You decided you were going to go and find him. It wasn't hard to do, you assumed he'd be in the lab, working until the early hours in the morning.

You made your way down the stairs to his lab, calling out for him, "Hey, Tony, are you down here." You heard a bang and the movement of metal, "Yeah," You heard his voice call back. You made your way down and pushed open the door to his lab and found him kneeling on the ground with parts all around him.

"Figured I'd find you here." You muttered, walking over to one of his work benches and leaning against it.

"What time is it?" He asked you, not looking up.

"About one in the morning."

He huffed and stood away from the parts next to him and sat in his chair. His hair was a mess, it was flopping over in all directions as it began to curl. His shirt was dirty and you could see his muscles move beneath it. He was wiping his hands on a cloth, finally looking at you. "What's up?" He asked, obviously curious as to why you were visiting him so late.

"Just came to see what you were doing, everyone else is in bed." You smiled. He nodded his head, scanning your body quickly then looking away. You pushed yourself away from the table, purposefully knocking some pencils over.

"Oh, my bad." You said, bending over to pick them up. You could feel his eyes locked on you as your bum stuck out in the air while you bent over. You quickly turned around, his eyes looking in to yours as you squeaked, "Hah! I knew it." You said proudly.

"Know what?" He asked.

"I saw you looking at my ass. I know you like me, Tony."

His eyes widened, completely thrown off by what you just said. "Well, yeah... you were basically shoving it right in my face, where else was I supposed to look?" His words sarcastic.

"I've seen the way you look at me, don't try to lie. It's either you secretly like me or you just really, really hate me."

He shook his head, getting annoyed. "Listen, doll, I don't know where you're getting this from, but you're like twelve, there's no way I like you."

"Oh really? Then why did you get so flustered when we were dancing the other night?" You asked cocking an eyebrow, "Was it because you were disgusted by me pressed up against you? Or because you were getting too turned on and went to go touch yourself to the thought of me?" His face was dumbstruck, he couldn't believe this was coming out of you mouth.

You walked over to him, now right in front of where he sat. "I'm nineteen, not twelve," You said, placing your hands on either side of his chair so your face was almost touching his. "And if you really don't like me, then you wouldn't want me to do this, right?" You asked, straddling his lap on the chair.

He gulped, his eyes going soft again as he tried to fight his feelings. You were young, too young. You and Peter were the same age and he practically considered him his son.

"Y/N, I-" He stuttered. You grabbed his hands and placed them on your hips. "Do you want me to get off?" You asked, pouting your lips. He bit his lip as his fingers began to swirl circles on your sides where they rested. You slightly grinded your hips against him as you rested your arms around his neck.

"No..." He breathlessly spoke. You smirked, your heart skipping a beat. You were so glad this didn't backfire and he was in fact actually attracted to you. Tony tried to fight this feeling he was getting but he knew you could already feeling him getting hard beneath you. "Fuck it," he said and crashed his lips to yours.

You both moved in sync, his hands digging into your sides as you moved your hips against him. You heard him moan against your mouth, your tongues greeting one another. You ran your hands through his messy hair as he slid his up underneath your shirt and along your back.

You reached down and palmed his crotch above his jeans. He seductively bit your lip, pulling away and kissing your neck, a slight "ugh" escaping your lips. You pulled your shirt off and he pulled away so he could get a good view. Your bra was a deep red, matching the color of his soft lips. He kissed along your chest while his hands worked with the back of your bra, unclasping it.

You tore it away leaving your breasts exposed to him. He groaned just looking at you, your breasts perky and plump. He kissed each one, leaving a slight mark as he went.

You stood up for a moment, his eyes watching your every move as you pulled your pants down. You began to work at his as he arched his back against the chair and shuffled them down just enough so his thighs and cock were exposed.

He pulled you back on top of him, your knees bent on either side of him, kissing his lips. He pulled his shirt up and off, his toned and tanned torso now exposed to you.

You bit at his lip as he cried out, "Y/N, please, I need you."

You felt his hand reach down as he felt your slick, already dripping wet for him. He brushed his thumb over your clit and you shuttered. He grabbed your hips with both hands and pulled you over his cock. You aligned yourself and slowly slid down. You both let out a loud moan as you sank all the way down, him filling you completely up.

"God damn," he breathlessly spoke. You leaned over and placed kisses behind his ear, sending his senses into overload. You began to bounce up and down, his hands resting on your sides, guiding you. You pulled away, your breasts fully visible to him now as he used one hand to come up and grope them.

"How long have you wanted this?" You moaned out.

"Far too long."

You smirked, your head leaning backwards as you let curses leave your lips. You began to go faster, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, "Jesus Christ, you feel so good," he uttered.

"Tony! Ugh.." You yelped as he hit your g-spot.

"I never knew my name could sound so good-" He said smiling at the sight in front of him. He could feel himself nearing the end and he couldn't take not being in control any longer. He picked you up and placed you on the floor below him. You lay on your back as he was placed between your legs. He began slamming into you, his muscles protruding in his arms.

He nuzzled his head in your neck as you arched your back. A dragged out "fuck" left his mouth. He reached down and rubbed your clit as he began to come into you. You both were moaning, each other's names coming out of your mouths. Your body went warm as you felt yourself climax, bucking your hips up to meet his thrusts.

You both finished as he rolled over next to you on the hard ground. You both were breathing heavily as he lied there with his jeans still pooled around his ankles.

"That was fun," You mumbled, looking over at him.

"Yes, well, I suppose you are legal, so we'll have to do that again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 262 8
Natasha Romanoff x Reader Warnings: There will be smut (Parts with smut will have their own warnings and will be marked as '18+ ONLY'). Every part wi...
83.8K 3.4K 59
Born with the ability to see people's fears and their desires, you are an asset to any team you assist. After being invited to a party by none other...
57.4K 1.1K 76
Reader inserts that I have written. Tony Stark x Reader Bucky Barnes x Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Stucky x Reader Avengers x Reader
156K 2.7K 37
Yet another Tony stark x male reader book about smut, fluff and etc. NOTE: there WILL be mistakes and that is my fault, I don't have the time to edit...