DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

By bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... More

Mick - Breaking Point
Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Rip - Mind Games
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Rip - Michael.
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Rip - Making English Uncomfortable
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
John - Secret Lover
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
John - Born to be your baby
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You

Jonah Hex - Someday

358 6 8
By bookwormwolf

Requested by shonafla - hope you enjoy!

Although (Name) was terrified at the prospect of Mallus gaining more power and causing harm to her friends, she couldn't help but be excited to depart the ship into the Wild West, hoping that she would see Jonah Hex again. (Name) had been on the Waverider as long as Sara, Ray and Mick had and had started as a vigilante from Central City, occasionally working with both the Flash and the Rouges whenever it suited her, wielding her sword with a beam of energy that she had worked hard to perfect with the help of Cisco in Star Labs. She had quickly become a good friend of Sara's, and when Rip had left to work in the Time Bureau, had become her new captain's second in command. The last time that (Name) had seen Jonah, he couldn't believe that both the captain and the co-captain of the Waverider were women, but had clearly held great respect for both of them by the time that they had left and sorted out the issue of corrupt gangsters taking the dwarfstar that had landed in the time period. (Name) and Jonah had flirted both previous times they had been together, the bounty hunter clearly enamoured with the woman from the future and (Name) hoped this time would be no different.

She picked her outfit carefully, a pair of brown trousers and the same blush pink blouse that Jonah had complimented her on last time along with a pair of knee length heeled boots. It would allow her to move and fight easily, but still made her feel confident Jonah would notice her. She met the rest of the Legends in the ship's main room after braiding her hair back from her face and holstering her sword on her back, ready for the fight ahead. Sara briefed the team, and when they all finally left the ship, (Name) was quick to find Jonah somehow waiting for them.

The man walked up to Sara and shook her hand, "Good to see you Captain Lance, more trouble after you, I presume?"

Sara smirked and explained the situation as (Name) walked over, giving Jonah a small smile. Sara clearly noticed the shift in the bounty hunter's attention and left the pair alone.

"Hello again little lady, long time." He said, and (Name) blushed slightly.

"Glad to see you again Jonah, I see you've been made Sherriff of this old town?"

"The old sheriff took a shine to me; thought I could try a bit of playing by the law for once. Heard the girls like a man in uniform."

Oh, they most certainly do, (Name) thought.

Jonah continued, unaware of (Name)'s thoughts, "So you're still helping Captain Lance?"

"Same thing as I was doing last time, come on, I better get you over to Sara's briefing of everyone. I don't want to get into trouble for monopolising your time."

...

(Name) had returned back to the ship, helping Zari work on the beacon for the other allies of the Legends to come and help fight the powerful time demon. As the women were working, Gideon called for Zari to go and assist Sara with something, and not a moment later than Zari had left, (Name) heard a knock at the door, looking up as it hissed open to see Jonah standing there, hat under his arm.

"Captain Lance sent me to help you..." Jonah seemed slightly bewildered at his surroundings before recoiling in confusion, "What in tarnation is that?"

(Name) looked to see him staring at the computer Zari had brought into (Name)'s room and with a smile answered the man. "That's Zari's computer, it has the same technology as my sword. It's kind of like a smoke signal." She stood up from behind the console and offered Jonah a seat on her bed. "Want a drink?"

"I never say no to a pretty lady offering me a drink, as... unorthodox as you may be." Jonah gratefully accepted the beer, pausing as (Name) sat next to him, taking a long swig.

"What?" She asked and Jonah shook his head.

"I can never quite figure you out with all your modern ways. I must say, you fascinate me."

(Name) placed her beer down on the floor, pulling herself slightly into Jonah's lap. She tugged on the collar of his coat, closing the distance between them before whispering in his ear.

"I'll show you just how fascinating I can be..."

Jonah smirked, hands trailing over (Name)'s body as they finally kissed. (Name) groaned at the roughness of Jonah's stubble against her skin and the complete lack of gentleness he kissed her with. The man trailed down, focusing on the Legend's neck, hands pulling her further towards him slowly so she was fully straddling him. Jonah settled on a spot near her jugular, sucking a dark bruise into (Name)'s skin as she gasped slightly. Wanting to show Jonah some of the more 'modern' things she was accustomed too, she tugged his coat fully off, discarding it behind her where his hat lay and pinned the tall, powerful man's hands above him, letting her now messy braid hang over her shoulder, a teasing grin on her lips as she watched Jonah's chest heave but whether it was anticipation or exertion she didn't know. She was surprised how he had allowed her to pin him down, submitting to her completely when he had been so in control before.

"As pretty as this view is, I'd like to see what comes next." Jonah's deep voice shook her from her introspection.

(Name) gave him a wink and slowly began to unbutton her blouse, each button she released revealing more and more skin until she tossed the garment behind her with the few clothes Jonah had removed.

"How's this, Sheriff?" She teased, feeling the intense gaze of the man beneath her settle.

"I think I've found myself an angel." Jonah thick accent made her flush slightly.

His calloused hands explored her body and (Name) leant down kiss him once more, moving her hips slightly. Jonah's fingers had found her waistband when a voice interrupted them.

"Miss (Last) and Mister Hex are requested at the control room." Gideon's voice rang out and (Name) sighed, throwing Jonah an apologetic glance who cleared his throat and grabbed his coat and hat, allowing (Name) to put her shirt back on which covered the new bruise on her neck. Without so much as a word, Jonah left the room leaving (Name) to grab her weapon before following him in silence.

They got to the meeting just as Sara did, and (Name) felt the glance of her captain and friend before Sara grinned and told everyone about the rest of the ex-Legends and allies coming to join them. Once again, they left the ship, but before (Name) could walk off from Jonah, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around, looking at the man questioningly before he pulled her close to him.

"Stay where I can see you, I know you don't need my protection but-" He trailed off, clearly unsure what to say next, "but I'd hate to see you hurt."

"Come on, let's kick some ass."

Jonah laughed and raised an eyebrow at (Name) before following her away. When outside, (Name) saw Helen of Troy standing with Zari. She watched in amusement as Helen pulled her sword on Jonah and held it to his neck before intervening.

"Good to see you again, I like your weapon of choice. Please remove it from Mr Hex's throat."

"My Lord, there's more of you." Jonah seemed slightly afraid of Helen who smiled sweetly before walking away.

"My sword is a bit more, er, Star Wars." (Name) joked before going to see Jax once more as she had caught sight of her old friend earlier.

...

It was the midst of the battle, and Zari had devised a plan to blow up the soldiers that the time demon was controlling. She was going to use dynamite and (Name) had offered to help her, but as Jonah had promised to stay near her, he was keeping the minions at bay with his gun, effectively covering the women who were working hard. Zari had lit the fuse, and ran to cover, but Jonah was still fighting too close to the danger. (Name) ran, unsheathing her sword, slicing through the Roman centurion with her laser sword and pushing Jonah to safety, just as the dynamite exploded, sending her flying through the air, landing on Jonah who cushioned her fall slightly. She glanced downwards to see Jonah breathing heavily, concern on his face for the woman lying on top of him.

"I couldn't let you die on my watch." She muttered pressing a kiss to his scarred cheek.

Now that he knew she was okay, Jonah grinned, "I rather like this position."

(Name) let out a slightly breathless laugh as she spoke. "Maybe later okay?"

"Is that a promise, ma'am?"

"If you want it to be Mister Hex." (Name) rolled off the man, before getting to her feet and offering him a hand to pull himself up. "But right now, I think we need to get to safety."

...

And through the power of friendship, totems and Beebo, the Legends had defeated Mallus and (Name) and Jonah had found their way into the bedroom above the Sheriff's jail. The room was grim and the curtains were a bit too thin for (Name)'s liking in the position they were in, but the bed was bigger than hers on the Waverider so she was happy to risk that no one would look through the window for too long.

(Name) delighted in the way Jonah's hands felt on her skin, letting herself get lost in the kiss that they were sharing. Their clothes were scattered all over the floor of the room and Jonah was hovering on top of her, trapping her beneath him as she kissed her, pulling on her hair.

"I'd keep you here forever if I could but I know you don't belong here." Jonah suddenly said with a sombre tone.

"I'd stay here beneath you forever; I rather like doing this." (Name) teased him slightly before becoming more serious. "Here, take this. Something to remember me by."

She handed Jonah the necklace had hung around her neck, the small silver heart charm feeling strangely heavy in her hand. Jonah took it, giving her a smile as he clutched it tight, clearly knowing the sentiment.

"My mother's necklace. I'll be back for it, so keep it safe until then for me, won't you?" (Name) told him.

The kiss that she got in response was the answer she needed, before she pulled her clothes back on, leaving and closing the door behind her. The team needed her more than Jonah did, but she wanted him more than she realised.

She would be back, someday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 10K 137
This book is mainly Imagines Now! I write Requests, Preferences, and i even do GIF's. I will add anyone you want me to. From the show, of course. If...
120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3
188K 1.6K 158
my clean imagines for team 10! - please do not repost my imagines & it would be appreciated if you see anyone doing this to message me! -no bad langu...
642K 15.8K 200
Preferences for the legends; *Raymond Palmer *Rip Hunter *Leonard Snart *Sara Lance *Mick Rory *Jefferson Jackson *Nathaniel Heywood