𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

12.1K 340 109
By MarkXDino

Forehead exposed Hongjoong goddamn there goes my heart.

"Can you just shut up for once Yunho." Your eyes darted to the girl shouting at your brother. His sad eyes showed so you walked up to them.

"Excuse me honey but do you have a problem with this young man here?" The girl squeaks.

You were known as the very serious senior of the school. None of the freshman would dare lay a hand on you. You were a hard target to be tricked into those 'dares'. Like the infamous 'i dare you to date her for a whole month and leave her.'

Yeah that wasn't gonna happen. Boys were practically afraid of you, which was how exactly you wanted.

"___. I was just talking to my boyfriend."

"Oh your boyfriend? That's nice but care to tell me why your shouting at him?"

"H-He was just being l-loud. It's normal."

"It sounded like you were annoyed by him. Maybe you shouldn't even have dated in the first place." You felt yunho hold your hands.

"Noona. Noo I like her." He whispers to where you hear him. You sigh.

"Can't believe you are making the wrong choices again yunho."

"Can you please get your hands of this monster baby." The girl scolds yunho again. Yunho places his hands down from you. You snicker.

"If you two ever get married, just be sure you need to go through my approval cause I'm your sister yunho." The girl's eyes widened.

"Yunho I think we should see other people." The girl runs off.

"Ahh noona~You scared another girl I like again." He pouts. You tiptoe to ruffle his hair.

"Just protecting you little bro. Plus your taste in ladies is weird."

"Well you can't even find a boyfriend, most of the guys are afraid of you...even the school bully is." Yunho says. You giggle.

"That's my power yunho. Now go back to class. I will treat you to ice cream later to heal your broken heart."

"Nah it's fine. That girl was kinda abusive anyways, I want to forget her as soon as possible. Oh yeah my hyung is going to move into our house."

"Which one."

"Hongjoong hyung." You nod.

[After school, Home]

The doorbell rings while you were busy watching your Netflix show, Rookie Historian.

"Hyung!" You hear yunho say before he most likely hugged Hongjoong. You hear footsteps walking towards the living room.

"Hey ___." Hongjoong says. You pause your story and turn to greet him. But then you saw how he changed. He wasn't like last time, he was more manly. His outfit choice wow.

"Umm hi, haven't seen you in a while." You say trying to keep calm.

What he looked like when you saw for the first time in a while. I meant the outfit and the hair too :)

"Sis I'm going to set up hyung's room please entertain him." You pout.

"Hey don't make it seem as if I'm boring and not fun." You shout for yunho who already left the room. You slump in your seat.

"Well what were you watching." You look back at the screen. Oh shit you paused it just before they kissed.

"Uhh this drama wasnt that good anyways. I was just about to sleep. Here you can watch the TV." You exit Netflix and threw the remote to Hongjoong before running to your room.

So Hongjoong has been staying for 2 months now and it only gave you more time to fall for him harder and you knew you were falling him. He was a sweet man, well he has been since yunho first introduced him to you 3 years ago.

"Morning ___." You turned to see Hongjoong eating alone.

"Where is yunho?"

"Ah he went out earlier, the 99 liners said they have some dance practice." You nod.

"Did you make this?" You pointed to the extra plate of eggs and bacon.

"Yeah, yunho said I should make an extra one since the both of us are going out at the same timing." You couldn't feel a few butterflies in your stomach. Hongjoong made this for you?

"Well thanks." You sit down to eat the eggs and bacon.

"Sorry if it doesn't taste nice." You shook your head.

"It tastes fine joong." The both of finish eating and went to the kitchen to wash up the dirty utensils.

"Give me. I will clean it up." Hongjoong suggests.

"It's fine, I'm almost done." You say finishing up the dishes.

After doing the dishes, you and Hongjoong got ready for school.

"Wait the keys. No one is home." Hongjoong says as he passes you the keys.

"Right, we could have been locked out again."

The both of you made your way to school. Once you entered the premises, eyes were on you and hongjoong. This has been going on for a 2 months since he moved and changed schools.

"I will get going ___. Bye!" Hongjoong waves. You smile and wave. As you walked through the hallway, the mean girls start to gossip about you.

"Omg can't believe that senior is dating such a hot guy. I thought she was a heartless witch."

"I agree, why did that guy even choose her, we are way nicer than her." You felt your blood boil but you didn't want to cause trouble.

"Did you see the outfit she was wearing, it was so out of trend. Plus her body looks so fake." Oh that's it. You were about to run up to the girls when a hand pulled your shoulders back.

"___." Hongjoong's voice. You sigh and turned around.

"What do you need joong. I thought you left already."

"Well I couldn't leave when I hear girls in the hallway practically gossiping about us."

"Us? Joong you are fine, they hate me. I clearly am a witch to them."

"You aren't you are kind and sweet."

"That's to you. Im a monster to them, I'm not perfect, I'm ugly and just plain out weird." Hongjoong pulls you to the nearest closet. He hugs you once you get there.

"You are your own kind of beautiful, your not ugly, your pretty. Nobody is perfect. Weird has always been your middle name." You smack his back.

"Ow, but your weirdness is your charm and it makes you ten times cuter." Hongjoong says as he pulls back.

"So don't let those comments get to you. You are a strong and smart girl." He smiles. You gave a weak smile to Hongjoong. Then complete silence.

"W-We should get out." You say. But Hongjoong doesn't listen, instead he leans forward. You yelped in surprise. He doesn't stop till your back was on the wall and your lips were barely touching.

"I'm sorry ___. I have to do this." Hongjoong kisses your lips. You felt yourself calm down and all your worries were gone. Hongjoong wraps his arms around your waist. Your hands were on his cheek, holding him.

Once the both of you pulled away, the awkward silence erupted again.

"Uhh that was something." He says.

"Right. Not exactly how I wanted my first kiss to be stolen." His head turns to face you quickly.

"T-That was your first kiss?" You nod. "Well crap, I'm sorry. I'm sure you would have wanted it with someone more appropriate." You held his hand.

"I don't think that will be necessary joong."

"Why?"

"I like you." His jaw drops.

"Really?"

"Yes. Why did you think I wouldn't like you because your practically my brother's best friend?"

"I mean yeah.."

"Joong I like you cause you are understanding. You even helped me just now. You also prevented murder cause I was about to break that girls neck." Hongjoong chuckles.

"Well I like you too and glad I prevented murder." He smiles. He holds your hand and kisses it.

"Be mine?"

"Of course joong." You smile. He leans in again to kiss your lips but you curve him and tried to exit but he caught your waist and kissed you.

After that, Hongjoong walks you to class. He leaves a peck on your lips before dissapearing. You must have forgotten but your brother is in the same class as you.

"So you and my hyung huh." You jump at yunho's voice.

"Yunho. Umm sorry, I umm we."

"It's fine, I shipped you and hyung a long time ago anyways. Just don't makeout when I'm there." You smacked yunho's arms embarrassed.

"I'm telling the truth tho!"

"Shut up and concentrate in class you hoe."

His little laugh ಥ_ಥ that is too cute. Anyways I'm done with another imagine for today. I have another idea I saw somewhere and got inspired by it. I will use it for Seonghwa tho.

Also if any of guys want request. You can just tell me what you want

1. You can choose which member you would like me to write.

2. The genre like mafia au, angsty(not really good at it tho), fluff, suggestive but not smut and many more.

3. I can't really write when you ask me to use your names, I will just end up accidentally forgetting it halfway and using '___' instead of your name whoops.

So yeah that's about it for today I'm signing off now. Love you all ( ˘ ³˘)♥
-markxdino🦊💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 3.6K 34
Gonna upload some of the works that i post on my tumblr account @hoe9for9kpop hope you enjoy!
34K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
2.3K 102 8
❝she's ours, and we don't share.❞ [this is my first book, so here's your cringe warning]
25.6K 2.3K 12
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. ⚠️ this book contains graphic violence, gore and death. please read with care. [horr...