My Assassin (Killua x reader)

By _Asuna__Yuuki_

They forced me to sign the papers they forced me to chain myself to someone I could never love So I did what... More

Chapter one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
A/N
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

19 1 2
By _Asuna__Yuuki_

After a few minutes of walking, I had to go to the bathroom. I felt it. Oh crap! Killua was obviously clueless to why I was jumping up and down all of a sudden and when I told him it was an emergency he sighed.

"Get on." He orders with a frown, crouching with his back facing me. I was too impatient to complain and did as I was told. He then used something called Godspeed to take us to the nearest gas station in an instant. It was amazing, the way the air hit my face as we seemed to fly.

I was now washing my hands in releif with Killua buying chocolate inside the store. When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed someone staring at me but couldn't tell who it was since they had sunglasses covering their eyes. Their hair was pink-ish and they seemed to wear colorfully bright clothes. From what I could tell, it was a man.

He grinned when he realized I had spotted him, still not releasing his gaze on me. I cautiously walked to where Killua was kicking the life out of a vending machine.

"What is wrong with you! What are you doing?" I shreak as a few more bags of chips fall.

"What does it look like?" He says back, all his attention focused on the machine. I glare at him and when I look back at the creepy stalker man, he's gone.

"Killua?"

We turn around to find a small doll-like blonde girl with ponytails holding her long locks. She looks between me and killua.

"Old hag?" Immediately, he earns a very deserved punch, sending him across the room.

"Hhmph, you haven't changed a bit, have you?" She says, looking back at me.

"Hello Ruby!"

"Ruby?"

She covers her mouth, "Oops, I have a tendency of naming people jewls. It's really getting out of hand!" She flaps her hand cheerfully. "What is your real name?"

"Y/N. Nice to meet you?" My answer ends up sounding like a question.

She giggles strangley. "So, do you like that idiot over there?" She gestures toward Killua who is staring daggers at her and honestly, I don't know why she isn't running for the hills.

"S-seriously?!" I choke at the thought of him- and me- and AURGH.

"No! I mean, we barely met and even if we knew each other... He.... Is...."

"Sexy? I know." I hear Killua say behind me with a smirk.

'I sense some serious chemistry...' Bisky thinks to herself. 'Just not enough pressure.'

"What have you been up to, Killua?"

"Why do you care, Bisky?" He replies.

Bisky seems to keep her cool, straightening her long pink dress, "Where's Gon?"

I feel Killua tense up, his hair seemingly larger, like that of a cat's when it's afraid or feels threatened.

Gon? That name sounds familiar.... Gon. I cletch my fist in fury.

Gon Freecs. My f-fiancè.

"You don't mean Gon F-"

"Get lost, Bisky." He says in an icy tone, his eyes turning darker.

I touch his shoulder, "Killua, calm down."

But he shakes me off. "I didn't just mean it for Bisky, it was for you too idiot."

I try to keep my posture steady and simply back away, raising my hands like a criminal caught red handed.

"Fine. It's not like I wanted to come here in the first place. Nice meeting you, douchebag." I say, starting to walk away. I don't have my bag or clothes or even a posible location to where I'm going. But I'll solve that later, right now I just have to walk out of that door and-

"Y/N, wait." I hear Killua behind me but don't turn around. Instead, I walk faster, my body now running out, pushing the doors open.

I turn around to confront him but I realize a second too late how close he is, his nose bumping into mine on accident. Both of our eyes wide.

"S-sorry." He apoligizes and I'm too stunned to say anything for a couple of seconds.

"Sure." I reply, staring at him. He won't look at me and I wonder if he didn't like it.

Gon's P.O.V.

"Looks like your little friend might be steeling your trash." Hisoka grins.

I stare at him for a minute. "Killua?"

"What other friends do you have? They're all dead." He chuckles.

"If you want me to fight you...."

"I'll stop now."

I begin to walk away with my fists clenched. Did Killua know?

"Gon. Why did you decide to marry so early?" Clear amusement in his tone.

I pause. "Because she was the first girl to ever say she loves me besides Mito-san."

Back to Y/N's P.O.V.

Killua was silent as he broke the window of some stranger's car.

"There." He gestures to the vehicle.
"A ride."

I narrow my eyes at him. "We could have taken a bus you moron. And we don't even have the keys to get the car to start!" I exclaim, crossing my arms.

"We don't need keys." He holds his finger up and some blue electricity is visible.

"That's what you used for your Godspeed." I state and he nods.

"You got it, Bitsy."

"What's up with that name?" I finally ask. He's called me that more than once and I still don't know what it means....

"There's something called the search engine and Google."

I glare at him. "I don't have my phone, genius."

"It means small."

I stiffen. "I'm only a few inches shorter than you, Killua."

He smiles and messes up my hair which wasn't in good shape to start with. "And that makes all the difference."

He gets inside the car calling shotgun and pats the seat next to him smugly.

I sit next to him only because I have no other form of transportation and the closest bus stop was two miles away.

"Do you even know how to drive?" I question still not feeling safe.
"Why can't you use your Godspeed thingy again?"

He stretches before gripping the steering wheel. "I don't have a drivers liscens since I don't have time to try out for the test but I am perfectly capable of driving this baby. Have a little faith, Y/N."

I stare at him.

"As for the Godspeed, I need to recharge."

"What are you? A phone?"

"Want to go to my house?" He asks with excitement and a pinch of mischeviousness in his eyes.

I blush for some unkown reason. Why am I blushing? His home? Where his parents are?"

"Are your family assassins, too?"

I can see his muscles tense up at the mention of his family. "Yeah. Obviously. But you won't meet them." He smirks. "If that's what you were thinking."

My eye twitches. "Baka."

It's been about an hour since we took off and Killua's been driving way above the speed limit, getting us stopped by a police car TWICE. But he just slid some money on the cop's pocket and smiled innocently, "We were never here." Damn rich kid. I'm tired of listening to Killua munching on his stupid chocolate, too. The whole ride. What's with him and his chocolate? He bought dozens!

"Killua, let me put some music on."

"Some of your girly music?" He guesses.

"Yes, some of my girly music. So can I?"

His eyes focused on the road. "If you pass me another chocolate robot, to the left, there!" I hand him the chocolate but he refuses to take it.

"My hands are on the steering wheel, Y/N. You'll have to put it in my mouth."

My eyes widen. Is he serious?

"We don't want to crash now, do we?" I put up a smile, opening the dumb chocolate and slowly placing it in Killua's already open mouth.

He kicks his Ipod in my direction. "Jump right in."

I put shuffle on a random playlist, anything is better than Killua's irritating crunching.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.
An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun..
Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a Saint or a sinner? If love's a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.
They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for,
Well baby, you are all that I adore-

"If love is what you need, a soldier I will be!" Killua sings along mockingly.

"Killua!"

"What?" He asks, laughing.

-fighting til' the wars won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back, I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe-

"Don't you know you're everything I have!" Killua howls and this time I pinch his cheek.

"Wh-what? I like this song?"

I stare out the window for the rest of the ride until we stop, get off and face two gigantic, tall gates.

"Th-this is your house?"

"Family estate actually."

"Smartass." I mumble.
"Rich douche...."

"If you have something to say, say it to my face Bitsy." His face is closer to mine than I'd want it to be so I step away only to trip on a nearby rock. Before I hit the ground, strong arms grab my waist.

Killua's hair is covering one of his eyes and his ocean Blue eyes pour into mine. "What are you staring at, baka?" He asks, flipping me around and leaving me standing there in a dizzy daze.

He begins walking to a smaller gate. "How are we getting inside?" I question, staring at other people taking pictures and chatting quietly.

I follow Killua who takes a key from an office nearby. "I'll be going inside, Zebro."

A middle aged man with a balding head scurries toward us. "Y-yes. But-" He looks at me in worry. "Mike doesn't know this girl accompaning you.."

"I won't let Mike hurt her." Killua says,  determined. This seems to take Zebro by suprise, his gaze lingering on me.

'A friend?' Zebro asks himself, standing aside from the two.

Killua grabs my hand and plugs the key inside. Before he opens, however, he stares back at me. "Do you trust me?"

I raise both of my eyebrows. "What are you talk-"

"One word answer, Y/N?"

"Yes."

He smiles warmly, which is unusual of him. Since he's Killua Zoldyck, that is.

"Good." He pushes the door open and pulls me behind him. Immediately, I feel the floor vibrate, something was running toward us at a fast pace. And by the feels of it, it was huge.

What's going on?

A giant purple-haired hound with skinny legs was towering over us, staring at me as if I was a deer in a hunting expedition, a target. It seemed to be figuring me out, its eyes lifeless and I wondered if this was the end for me as I stepped a couple of steps back. But Killua gripped my wrist. "Don't worry."

I wanted to run. To hide. This creatures was.... Unlike anything I had ever seen. Killua dragged me foward.

"Stay, Mike. She's not a threat."

The massive gaurd dog stood standing, watching us go. Then I heard him start running toward us after a few minutes. My eyes widened.

We were running too, "When was the last time Mike was fed?!" I yell.

"Last night's my guess." Killua says with excitement in his eyes.

He then pulled me closer, crashing into his chest, he grabs me and places me on his back.

"Godspeed!"

We outrun Mike by some distance and we're left gasping. "Why are you out of breathe? I was the one doing all the work." Killua comments, shaking his head with a grin.

"That was insane!" I say before passing out. Everything going black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 3 12
I decided i wanted to do Her second life but in Kyleighs perspective. So this is before it and during it. So read Her Second Life first then read th...
138 5 18
This is an xfemale!reader. "I didn't want to do this again. They fucked with the wrong person! I'm coming back stronger and better than ever. Just...
4.8K 196 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
3.5K 124 39
they forced me to go litterally who wants to waste there summer at a dumbass camp? I'd rather be at home watching Netflix then I met him and never w...