Error - 404 Not Found

Od miraxye

Black Clover x Reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ N-Nani?! Reports have just arrived that a new dungeon has been discovere... Více

- Blurb - Full Version -
- A Little Foreword -
OPs & ENDs
OP & END #1
Chapter 1 - Five Leaf Clover
Chapter 2 - The Never-Ending Pathway
Chapter 3 - A Beating Heart
Chapter 4 - A Single Breath Is All I Need
Chapter 5 - Adrenaline
Chapter 6 - Leap Of Faith
Chapter 7 - Sliver Of Light
Chapter 8 - A Warm Wind
Chapter 9 - Visions Of An Ever-So-Distant Future
Chapter 10 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 11 - Unknown Identity
Chapter 12 - Smile
Chapter 13 - Friends?
Chapter 14 - A So-Called 'Soft Side'
Chapter 15 - Doorway
- Character Profiles -
- Announcements -
- Q & A Submissions -

- 10K Special: Q & A -

969 25 12
Od miraxye

Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of any sort regarding the images, characters, or other sources mentioned and placed within this Q & A.

Greetings once again, my adorable weebs! First off, let me start off with...

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for a whopping 10K reads! I never even dreamed that anything I wrote would be published one day, nonetheless be recognised as much as it has been as of now. This warms my heart and motivates me to do what I love the most; to write! I literally can't thank all of you enough. (Aah now this getting s a p p y lol)

The least that I can do for you all is tell you about myself in a (sort of?) massive Q & A! I have archived all of your questions in response to the 'Q & A Submissions' chapter, and the announcement on my profile. I have written responses the questions purely for all of your viewing pleasure and entertainment. Keep in mind, none of this content is intended to be offensive. If you happen to have opposing opinions, I beg you not to hate me or start a ruckus. Without further adieu, let the Q & A begin~!

Now... Our first question comes from @Skylar896 They ask—

"What's your favourite anime??"

Oh wow... I have a LOT of favourite animes. However, my undeniable favourites are (in no particular order)...
- Fairy Tail (an all-time favourite)
- Magi (another all-time favourite)
- Ouran High School Host Club (a new favourite!)
- Black Clover (of course, why else would I be dedicated to writing a fanfic about it?)
- My Hero Academia (yet another all-time favourite)
- Mob Psycho 100 (a new favourite, but destined to become an all-time favourite!)
- Naruto (I actually just started watching this series, I love it already! 80 episodes in 4 days lets go, fight me)
- Dr Stone (a new fav, senku is just absolute best boy!)

I highly recommend all of the series mentioned above! Considering that I have watched over 70 animes as of now, I narrowed them down while missing a lot of great watches as well. If you're ever bored or have just run out of anime to watch, I've got plenty of other series in mind; so feel free to DM me!

~~~~~

Whew~! Already one question and I feel like I have poured out my entire soul... On to the next question— @smuttystories101  asks...

"Do you have a husbando or waifu? If so, who?"

Heh... heh... heh... Don't even get me started on the amount of husbandos I have trapped in my basement—
Oh-! But yes indeed I do have numerous husbandos. The special mentions would have to be...

- Yuno: Black Clover
Apparently Yuno isn't really popular among the 'husbando material' of Black Clover. (Some people say there are hardly any fanfics of him, while some people say that there are already so~ many. I'm confused...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) I have no idea why this is, but that can only mean more Yuno to go around for the rest of us! That sounded more sexual than it needed to, it's not like that I swear...
However, since Yuno is the first love rival in this series who enters Mireya's life, you most likely already guessed that he was a husbando of mine, of sorts. Though, it's not just about the looks (just look how elegant he is~!), he truly does care for his family and strives to do the right thing. Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

- Tanjiro Kamado
Do I even need to explain? Strong fluff boi.

- Tamaki Amajiki: My Hero Academia
Who doesn't love this shy, anxious introvert? He reminds me a lot of myself, only to the extreme though. Tamaki gets flustered and embarrassed easily, which is ABSOLUTELY adorable!

(Adorable, isn't he~... aHEM! No more getting off track!)

- Gilbert Nightray: Pandora Hearts
Aaah~, a cruel and deceiving appearance while in reality having a soft, intelligent personality. (That's basically my type...) When I was younger, my type revolved around the overly happy blonde. Though when I started watching Pandora Hearts, my type changed from that into the aforementioned 'deceiving appearance' type.

(Ah, just as I remember him to be. It's been awhile since I've watched you Gil...)

- Senku: Dr Stone
His hair may look like a white radish, but he is just utterly <3! Fun fact, I'm a little bit of a 'sapiosexual', meaning that I find the human brain the most attractive and sexual over anything else, including sexual organs. Sorry that this took a bit of a sexual turn, but that explains this list lololol.

Hahaha, I called this a 'special mention' of husbandos. I've thrown that idea out the window loooong ago.

Though as for waifus, a short list would be:

- Megumin: Konosuba
Megumin. Best. Girl. Fight me!

- Uryu Minene: The Future Diary
Imo, she's probably my favourite character of all time. If you know who she is, you definitely know why.

- Nezuko Kamado: Kimetsu No Yaiba
Alright, let's be real: you'd have to be crazy to not list Nezuko as the cutest little baby of all time!

Just to make a point, I do understand that those listed above are fictional characters. I'm not one to get all defensive and say "No! They're mine!", so if you like them as well, then go for it! :>

~~~~~

Still recovering from the intense fangirl moment there, but the show must go on. On to the next question~! @Addicted_Reader_Chan asks...

"Which Black Clover character do you like the most??? (As a friend, love interest)

To be frank, I basically like all the characters. As for a love interest, you've already seen that Yuno takes the cake. Though as an ABSOLUTE best friend (you're forcing me to choose... T^T), Finral would definitely be my top choice. Finral. Is. Best. Boy! In my eyes, he tries harder and is braver than anyone else. Why? Hardly anybody else in this series portrays fear, so it's easy fr them to rush in without thinking. Though for Finral, he IS scared. This enhances his bravery even more, as he has to push through his fear and become braver than anyone else in order to stand on the same level as them. (Editing note: HAHAHA I'M DYING, FINRAL AUTOCORRECTED TO FUNERAL)
Mimosa would follow as a close second, while Asta as a third. Tbh I would love to be friends with everyone though... - -;;

(Oh, and don't take this the wrong way. This isn't an image of a ship. I don't seem to have a dominant ship which I favour, as I can foresee futures with both Noelle and Mimosa together with Asta! Not sure if it's legal for me to ship both though... Please don't bust down my door...)

~~~~~

On to the next question! @Hannah_Kawaii asks...

"Mira~Chan do you love me~~~?"

Oh come on, that type of thing shouldn't even be questioned. Of course I love you, dear Kawaii~Chan! I love all of you readers with all my heart, with just as much as my love for Kawaii~Chan. Your continuous reading and support encourages me to create more content for anyone and everyone to enjoy! <3

~~~~~

While recovering from my utterly wholesome moment there, the next question comes from @Natash_AAA. They ask...

"How long have you been practicing advanced writing for?? For if you say 2 months I will cry in a corner"

Well, I'm flattered that you think my writing is advanced! Though it isn't really a matter of practicing writing for a set period of time— Ever since I learnt how to read and write (as a toddler) , I've been creating mini stories out of paper ever since I can remember! However I do have to say I've been writing twice as much as I ever have before in this past year or so. I presume as I grow older and further my abilities, my interest in writing will continue to expand! :>

~~~~~

Regarding the next question, @MobbuLovesMilku asks...

"Most of my questions have been taken already, but what's your go-to-food when writing?"

Well as ironic as this sounds, I usually forget to eat while writing... The time just flies by! Though if I had to choose something to eat meanwhile, I would choose a packaged food that doesn't require one's hands to consume, seeing as writing is all about the hands. (Whether you're typing or writing with either a pencil or pen.) A food that would fill this criteria is the amazing packaged liquid breakfast known as...

Up & Go!

I'm sorry, I just love Up & Go drinks. They're not sponsored, I swear.

Sorta contradictory to the above statement of me not eating food when writing, I'm actually currently eating Pocky while writing this! If you don't know what Pocky is, what the fridge are you doing— I mean, here! I really recommend you try it out. :>

(Yum yum yum yum yum yum~~~ — It appears that I have just eaten the last Pocky stick in the box... Smh my head T^T)

~~~~~

Ok all! I'm back and pumped with another snack! The next question comes from @daddytamatama (nice name!) who asks...

"Do you listen to music when writing?? What song/ playlist do you recommend??"

Well my dear friend, when I'm writing goofy stuff like this I tend to listen to this particular Naruto soundtrack. It just gets stuck in my head okay!

As for when I'm writing, I listen to different Black Clover soundtracks depending on the feel of the scene I'm writing. I pull up the video down below, and click the timestamp of the song which best fits the feel of the writing! (I've practically memorised all the names and stamps lmao.)

Though more recently, I've been listening to some Kill La Kill soundtracks which are absolutely ***epic*** to say the least!

~~~~~

Time for the next question! @kittykat_kacchan asks...

"What's the most recent photo in your camera roll, as you're writing the response to this question?"

Heh, heh, heh, heh...

(My entire camera roll is basically a meme, there it is I guess lolol)

~~~~~

On to the next qqqqquestionu! @tinylittleoofling asks...

"What were you doing an hour before writing the response to this?"

uhhhhhhhhh—wAIT NO DON'T—

Y-You caught me... Milf isekai... Yes...

~~~~~

O-Ok—! The next question comes from @enthusiasm_bebe. They ask...

"When do you usually go to sleep? (I barely sleep at all lol)"

I'm sorry to hear you don't sleep often! Though as much as sleep is my pride and joy, I just can't seem to do it often. (Like yourself!). I find it a little difficult to fall asleep, as I finally DO at around 12am. I am awake pretty late on weekends though!

~~~~~

On to the verrrrrrrry next question, coming straight from @lasagne_davis themself! That said, they ask...

"If you could have one power, what would it be?"

I would have Mireya's power, duh! Though, that reveal is soon to come... heheh...

I feel like I haven't given enough of an answer, so my second choice would have to be total gravity manipulation. Think about all of the power that would come with it, you would be able to maximise the strength of your hand-to-hand combat, control objects to aid you in battle, fly and avoid any attack mid air, and much more! (I would use these powers for the greater good of course.) You may see this in one of my future novels to come! :D

~~~~~

Next question~! This time, from @therougerebelle. They ask...

"If you had one day to live what would you do xD"

Well I suppose most people would do something crazy in the heat of the moment, being their last day and all. For me, I would spend the day with my family and friends—The people who I dearly love. Kinda boring? I know. I just find this to be the genuine thing I would do, I'm not one to lie.

What would you do if you had one day to live? Please write it down in the comments below~!

~~~~~

Alrighty, time for yet another question! This time, @itisntthievery asks...

"What's your current fav genre/s of anime, books, movies ect?"

My favoured genres haven't really changed— I've always seemed to be more into action, tragic & boyish animes/books/manga/movies. Shounen takes quite a high pedestal in my preferences though! I know, I'm shounen trash. Slice of life (eg, komi-san) is always good though!

~~~~~

Aah, finally! For the last question, @Alabama_Homie asks...

"Hmm... What do you think of lemon fanfics, and what is your story of how you found out what 'lemon stories' are? Do you read lemons?"

Whoa buddy! That's a whole lot of questions at once. I'm more than happy to answer them though. :> To start, I don't really mind lemons being on wattpad. They're not hurting anyone, and some writers simply specialise in that type of writing. To answer your second question, I found out about lemons from my fellow friend, @smuttystories101 (yes, I got permission to tag her lol). When she told me about lemons meaning smut, I thought she was pranking me. My curiosity got the better of me, causing me to be rid of any innocence which I once had. And yes, it was an Amajiki fanfic...

A-Anyway...! Ahem ahem. Aight.

Sigh. To answer your last question, I don't read lemons myself. I won't judge others for reading them either, since if that's what they like, then that's what they like. :>

~~~~~

Whew! We're finally done. Thank you so, so much for reaching the end of this Q & A! I may or may not hold another Q & A in the far future, so let me know in the comments whether I should or not. Anyway, thank you all so much for your continued love and support. Stay beautiful, my elegant weebs~!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

618K 10.4K 62
A Grimoire of Oneshots from Black Clover. These are X Reader Stories. Requests are CLOSED! I don't own any of the characters from Black Clover. St...
12.2K 410 22
It happened a few years ago when I first met this man who was together with his sister, and also the night I tried to run away from home; hiding my r...
350K 11K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
237K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...