Historical Movie Poster (2019)

By gotessays

Yes, I did submit this. Yes, I did get a 100% More

Movie

5 0 0
By gotessays

"I thought this was a Taylor Swift concert." -The lady who walked into the theater premiere

Welcome to a nation filled with war. The British have come to the nation's capital, and have started to burn it to the ground. James Madison and his wife might not make it out alive. The British might win the war. But will they make it out alive? Join us for the next installment of the world famous series "The War of 1812", starring Barry Bee Benson as James Madison, Ben Shapiro in a wig as James Madison's wife, and the Ugandan knuckles, Pepe, Big Chungus, and Who Toucha My Spaghet as the British.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...