The Blind Casanova Book 1 (20...

Por mechanic_lady

A race car driver was being ripped with his eyesights and a woman he was about to marry, succumb to the darkn... Mais

The Driver
The Slut
Almost Wife-To-Be
The Back Seat
The Accident and the Sister
The Blind, the Guilt and the Guilty
The Governor and the Job Hiring
The Governor's Wife
One Night
Available now as an Ebook
Nobelista Load Card

The Blind Casanova

237K 3K 131
Por mechanic_lady

Adam Enriquez became a victim of a vehicular accident, killing his fiancee on the spot and causing him his eyesight.

Sam came out of nowhere to take good care of his needs since he was living alone in his big house located at the top of the hill of Sta. Inez, which he chosen to be his hideout from the world.

But it is not just his daily medications and needs that Adam was asking her.

He also wants her to fill his need.

His manly need.

And it was the night of endless passion, desire and betrayal that will unleash the moment their bodies touched.

***

This story contains explicit words that are not suitable for young ages.  There are stories you could read and stories you must not.

Especially if you do not like eroticism in a story. 

This is a warning.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.7M 137K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...
1M 29.1K 44
It was one fine morning at Konsehal Casimiro Zaragoza's office-nang may dumating na isang babae at ipinapaako sa kaniya ang anak nito. Pero paano ni...
1.3M 23.6K 38
Hindi naniniwala si Min sa love. Walang ibang mahalaga sa kanya kundi ang maiahon ang pamilya niya sa hirap. Kaya naman nang makilala niya si Lee...
27.5M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...