Hot Street

By bnkroll_leah

You wouldn't think the most beautiful thing would be so deceiving More

•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Steet•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•

•Hot Street•

784 39 25
By bnkroll_leah

{A/N: In advance to these next few chapters ima just go ahead and say sorry😩‼️
Y'all finna hate me😭✌🏽
Btw new character alert👀}

22

Janet

"Girl thank you so much for today, I needed it." I honestly tell Carmen as we walk up the steps to my door.

Carmen waves me off,
"Girl you is fine. I'm just glad you got all that weight off your chest about your family."

I pursed my lips giving her a small nod unlocking the front door.

"Yesss air!!" Carmen sighs as we walked inside the house.

I shook my head tossing my keys on the side table,
"Now you know it was not even that hot outside."

Carmen scoffs in disbelief,
"Shitting me."

Before I could respond I heard noises which made me squint my eyes in suspicion.

"You hear that?" I whispered to Carmen.

She looked at me confused and slowly shook her head no.

I raised my eyebrow and slowly walked further down the foyer.

"That's weird nobody here." I whispered.

Carmen gasps,
"Do you think

I quickly shush her for being to loud as she quickly brings her voice down to a whisper.

"Do you think somebody broke in?"

I shrugged,
"I don't know but we finna see."

I quickly grab Carmen's hand as we tiptoed down the foyer into the hall leading into the kitchen.

As we got closer the voices got louder but still inaudible. The voices sounded as though it was two females arguing.

I stopped for a moment listening hoping I can't hear the voices clearer. I looked back at Carmen with my eyebrow raised.

"Who is that?" She mouths.

I automatically shrugged and kept walking slowly hearing the voices get louder and louder. All of this was coming from the kitchen.

-"BITCH WHY IS YOUR ASS EVEN HERE!!

-"BECAUSE I CAN BE HERE BITCH THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO?"

My face scrunched up as I recognized the voices.
I know it's not who I think it is.

"What in the world!?" My voice trailed out as I appeared in the kitchen making everyone stop to look at me.

My brothers whole crew was in here and some I didn't even know, hell even Carmen's brother Chris was here. My heart dropped because I knew something was wrong.

Not even worrying about the unknown yelling my worried eyes met Dre and Cube.

"What's going on?" I asked nervously placing my hands on my hips.

"Have you talk to your brother?" Dre asks me with his arms crossed ignoring my question.

My heart began to pound as I thought of the worse,
"No. Wha—why? What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Something happened." Chris stated already letting me know that was all that was gonna be told to me.

"If Michael don't bring his slow ass on, I know something!" Cube threatens pacing back and forth.

"Oh yeah? What you gon do fat ass?" I hear the familiar voice that was yelling questioned.

My head snap towards the direction of the voice making my eyes widen as I finally saw who it was.
Before I can fully react Dre spoke out.

"You sure you ain't talk to him this nigga ain't been answering the phone all day."

I shook my head no again.

"Y'all Eazy called; he said him and Mike on the way." Yella said coming in from the other side of the kitchen.

Everyone sighs in relief.

I look over at Onika as she stood there with her arms crossed pissed.

"This is some bullshit!" She swears shaking her head.

I give her a look.

"Nuh uh bitch you is the bullshit!" The recognizable person snaps.

Before Onika could snap back I spoke,
"What is you doing here Bela?"

Her eyes averted from Onikas to mine as she gave me and awkward smile chuckling,

"Hi Janet girl, how you doing; girl you grew up! You missed me?" She smiles big waving her finger over me.

I shook my head trying not to smile.
I ain't know if I was excited or confused as to why she was here and that's goes for everyone else in this kitchen.

All I know is I'm happy too see her because I know she's not gonna give Onika the time of day and I live for the entrainment. *sips tea*

"Girl you know I ain't missed you." I said jokingly.

Her face perks up as she kisses her teeth,
"You know you missed yo favorite sister-in-law."

Onika scoffs with an attitude,
"Sister-in-law?"

Bela face drops as she turns mean mugging Onika as everyone stood watching,
"Yes bitch sister-in-law."

Onika rolls her eyes waving her off,
"Whatever Bacardi."

"Cardi b bitch, what's poppin?" She jerks up leaning over the island In Onikas face ready for war.

"Aye aye, chill out with that shit." Dre says ushering Bela to sit back on the barstool.

"Somebody better get this bitch or I—why she hear anyway?" Bela mouths off.

"Don't worry bout why I'm here. Worry about them STD's you got trick!" Onika snapped.

"Bitch!!!"
••••

Rebbie

I stared at my Mother with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Are you alright, Rebbie?"

I smiled through pursed lips,
"I've talked to my baby sister for the very first time."

I watched my Mothers demeanor change as she stared at me intently.

I chuckled dryly and continued,
"And you know for my idiot self to think she would be happy to speak to me; oh boy I was wrong. She hates my guts a-and I don't blame her." I admit with tears coming from my eyes.
"I don't because I'm a horrible person as well. I didn't save them."

My mother stayed silent with her hard stare.

"You took those numbers?" My Mother spoke dryly with no emotion.

I rolled my eyes,
"Oh mother do you not hear yourself!? You got two children that's doing Gods know what! You ought to be ashamed—

"I'm not ashamed of anything!" My Mother snapped leaning forward into her chair glaring at me,
"Don't you dare come in my house and disrespect me!" She shouts shakily as her eyes glossed over.

"How could you Mother?" I said softly staring into her eyes.

"My babies," she whispered pointing to herself as a tear slipped from her eye.
"I've always watched over my babies!"

"Why leave them?" I whispered.

"If you think I left them intentionally your wrong. And I'm not gonna have this conversation with you so therefore you can leave." She snaps getting up and rushing out the study wiping her eyes.

I stare ahead blankly in disbelief replaying the scene in my head.

I don't even know my mother anymore...

••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.4K 71
"If you would've told me at 13 that this would be my life, I would have never believed you..."
1.8M 81.1K 41
Read too finddd outtttuhhh.🥰
28.7K 1.1K 9
𝗜𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
92.1K 4.9K 27
The Continuation To : My Best Friends Husband