tired yet? ||cashby||

By catisafaker

Alan thinks he's going to be spending all summer on his own, until his older brother's friend, Austin, finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 [Final]
alan's mixed tape
Author's Note
Sequel News

Chapter 18

9.8K 334 288
By catisafaker

"I'll show you." His voice was excited, and it forced the same feeling right through my veins.

"Okay," I agreed softly, the smile growing on my face. Tentatively, I reached out, fingers stretching, and he took my hand in his. Out the door he pulled me, and I watched the back of his head for a moment, gentle dark brown wisps licking and fighting to tickle the skin of his neck.

The moon was out tonight, big, round, and silvery. It smiled down on us as Austin began to run. Without question, I followed suit. Into his backyard, shrouded in moonlight and shadows, we sprinted, giggling and letting out whoops of excitement. Towards the trees we ran, and the closer we got, the more curious I became. We were both in our bare feet, staining the skin with grass, but it was only better this way. There was something about being more connected to the earth that set me free and relaxed.

"Als," he breathed, the sound of our feet pounding the dirt as we raced into the night.

"Austin," I replied, gripping his hand tightly.

"We're goin' in the forest," he gasped, and my eyes darted towards the dense gathering of trees in front of us. Slowing down slightly, I came to a stop and looked up at him.

"Is it safe?" I asked shyly, and he watched me in the moonlight. Crickets, and birds chirping their nighttime songs filled my head, but I left room for the voice of my boyfriend, his little breaths and sighs.

"No, we're gonna get murdered," he whispered. "It's gonna be so fun."

"Shut up!" I playfully pushed his chest, but he grabbed my hands and looked at me seriously.

"Come with me," he said more quietly.

"Okay," I whispered, allowing him to pull me into the trees. Twigs, leaves, and moss underfoot made shivers climb up my body. Something sharp dug into my heel, making me gasp.

"Ouch," I gasped, hopping on one foot.

"Are you okay?" he asked, picking a twig from my skin.

"Mhm," I whimpered, earning an eye roll from him. Crouching down, he motioned for me to climb on his back. Hesitantly, I did. After being lifted high into the air, we continued on. My arms latched tight around his neck, thighs around his waist, and chin nested in his hair.

"I have stronger feet than you, kitten," he said quietly. "I could walk on fire."

"Then why don't you?" I asked smugly.

"It would hurt the fire."

"I love you," I whispered, sighing happily.

"I love you," he repeated back, a smile in his voice, and rubbed my thigh briefly. Weeding his way through the trees, Austin walked on like he'd been here every day of his life. A part of me didn't doubt it. Far to the left, I could see a really wide path, and wondered why he hadn't just used that. But, gently kissing the side of his neck, I found it in myself to not give a damn. For a few more minutes, he stumbled through the moonlight with me clung to his back. Staying quiet, I watched the movement of his feet on the forest floor, loving the summer breezes that shifted through our hair.

"Okay," he said, letting me down on my feet with a slight groan.

In front of us, something amazing sat.

Sand packed down hard surrounded a big pool of water, deep black and ominous in the night. For the light of the moon and thousands of stars, it reflected and shimmered, like a dance. Subconsciously, I wandered closer to the water, my toes squishing in the sand. Pebbles pressed into the bottoms of my feet, but I didn't mind.

"Woah," I mumbled, and Austin laughed behind me.

"Pretty cool, right?" he chuckled, and I nodded slowly.

"Awesome," I mumbled. All I wanted was to dip my toes in the water.

"Stay here," he requested. "I'll be back in a minute." Dashing away, Austin left me to my own devices. The darkness daunted my courage, sounds of birds and crickets echoing in my ears. I sat down, knees tucked to my chest, and stared into the surface of the water. The pond was pretty big, but I had no idea how deep it was. My curious mind toyed with the idea, delving far under the water and into the soft, brown sand.

Moments later, I heard grass crunching, and the familiar sound of an engine. Austin's car pulled up along the path, making itself a little home off to the edge of the pond. He grinned at me from within the vehicle, leaving it on and slipping out.

"Why did you bring the car?" I whisper yelled. Harsh noises, I felt, would plunder the serenity of his moonlit lake. Austin, apparently, didn't agree.

"Music!" he shouted, chuckling loudly. Then, fluidly, he flicked on the sound system, and music was playing.
Everything really pulled together, as cliché as it sounds. My heart swelled a little as he walked towards me.

"Fancy a swim?" he offered, kissing the back of my hand regally. The grin grew across my cheeks, and I just stared at him. Shrugging, he walked toward the lake, sliding the shirt from his body and dropping it on the sand. I stared as his shorts came off next, and, only in his boxers, he walked straight into the water.

"Alan!" he called, splashing around, and my heart began to beat at the sight of his moon drenched form.

"Is it cold?" I asked timidly, and he shook his head.

"Nope! Come on, baby, get in here," he whimpered almost, smiling invitingly at me. Almost subconsciously, I started pulled my pants off, and he watched me, less than hesitant.

My cheeks heated in the night as he called out, "Strip for me!"

Ignoring him, I haphazardly removed everything but my boxers and stepped into the black water. It wasn't cold, surprisingly, and my body reeled a little from the warmth. Seeping in up to my waist, Austin met me in the middle and grabbed my hips, forcing a squeal from my mouth as he dragged me deeper. Our skin made heated contact in the water, and I stared up into his eyes as he dragged me in about halfway up my stomach.
Supple, wet sand underfoot was relaxing and smooth on my body.

The song switched, and suddenly Austin broke out into a huge smile.

"This week the trend," he sang, "was to not wake up till 3 PM. I picked these few conscious hours that I chose to spend, and slept away the rest of them," I joined in, drifting away from him and floating around a little.

"This week the trend was to backstab every single one of my friends, and leave a voicemail message trying to make amends. All the while, hoping it would count in the end!"

We laughed loud and happy, our full, exuberant voices echoing up into the sky. Who knew feelings this good existed? For a while, we just listened to the music loudly, singing off-key and splashing each other.

"Marco!" Austin called out into the abyss, nearing the opposite edge of the lake from where I was. Snickering, I kept quiet, feeling sneaky and giddy.

"You have to say 'polo', Alan," he groaned for the 3rd time.

"I don't wanna!" I yelled, and he whipped around, rushing towards me. Silently, I slipped out of the way, making friends with the calm water and being sure to not slosh as to make any sort of noise.

"Marco, goddamnit!" he shouted, and I pressed my lips together.

"Your mom."

"I hate you!" he groaned, following the sound of my voice. Finally, I let him catch me. His eyes snapped open once he touched my arm, and he smirked. Grabbing my shoulders, he picked me up bridal style and laughed victoriously.

"You're so lame," he sighed, kissing my cheek.

"I know," I mumbled, grinning.

"I'll get over it," he replied, pressing a kiss to my lips and letting me go. Breathing deeply, I moved out into deeper water and just felt it all around me. Closing my eyes a little, I laid out on my back in the water and floated, kicking the water with my feet gently to propel backwards for a few minutes.

"What are you doing?" His voice was close, and my eyes snapped open.

"I don't know," I giggled, and stood up. "Being weird."

"Super weird," he agreed, bringing me in closer and planting a wet, passionate kiss to my lips. Sliding my arms around his neck, I sunk into the kiss, losing myself. For a few minutes, he kind of built me up, gripping my skin and rubbing his body against mine. As tongues met and moans tumbled forth, I felt a hefty gratitude for all that I had. Austin was the best thing that had ever happened to me; he was the best thing that could happen to someone like me.

"Alan," he whispered, rocking his body against mine. "You're so hard."

I hadn't even noticed, but he was right. I'd been so caught up in the kiss. A bulge in my boxers pressed against his leg, and heat crept up my ears and cheeks. Luckily, in the night, there was a chance he wouldn't see my embarrassment. But it ended up not mattering, because I could feel him, too. Our wet, warm bodies clung to each other in the water, wandering hands caressing and groping wherever they pleased. Lovely, contented gasps made their way skyward from our lips, filling the night with us. I couldn't imagine a more perfect way for this to happen.

The earth cradled us together so gently, and, in the moment with his bottom lip between mine and my legs wrapped about his hips, I felt something deep. Something beautiful.
And I knew that it was us. The universe saw how beautiful we were, and how impossibly in love we were, so it gave us these moments, and this happiness.

"B-baby," Austin gasped, tipping his head back as our hard-ons rubbed together. My lips explored his skin, feeling the smallest amount of stubble and sucking right under his jaw.

Desire and need were growing in my body, and the water splashed around us as our movements became faster. His right hand gripped my back, holding me to him, and his left caressed my back and ass gently, squeezing and cupping anywhere he wanted. It made my whole body burst into warm butterflies, and hot, tingly desperation.

"Austin," I mumbled, kissing his collarbone and licking it lightly.

Quickly, he put my feet back on the soft, sandy floor and ripped my boxers off, throwing them to the shore and kissing me earnestly. The black water concealed me, providing a comfort that I found myself not quite needing. Hooking my fingers under his waistband, I pulled his boxers off, excitement and hardness doubling by the second.

The huge, silvery moon overhead adorn itself with a thousand glittering stars, showering our naked, entangled bodies in beauty. Rather hastily, he grabbed my thighs and pulled them around his waist again, letting our mouths meet passionately. Sloppy kisses transpired quickly, the warm water holding our bodies up as he secured his hand around me. With one arm around his neck, I held tight and wrapped my fingers around his erection.

"Mm," he smiled, kissing me with love and lust. The feeling of him touching me was intoxicating, and I began flicking my wrist, goading him to do the same. And, happily, he complied, sucking me deep into a pleasurable convolution. Austin squeezed me in his hand, whimpering my name and jerking me off in the water. It felt different than before, because we were in the lake, but I liked it. Warm, hungry feelings grew inside me as I rubbed my thumb over his slit.

"Yeah," he whined, "awh, god."

Austin's moans were sometimes deep and throaty, but, I'd found that I could make his voice go up a couple octaves if I rubbed my thumb around his tip. He leaned his forehead to mine and attacked my lips, gripping my length and jerking me off so fast that my head spun.

"Mm, Austin!" I gasped, biting on his lip so hard that I tasted blood. The amount of pleasure in my body was heightening quickly. As my thigh slipped down, Austin grabbed it and rewrapped it tighter. Gripping his hair in my fingers, I threw my head back and moaned into the night, not silencing myself. He had no neighbors; I didn't have to be quiet.

"You like it?" he whispered, making my body spasm and quiver.

"Uh-huh," I whimpered, and he looked deep into my eyes as we flicked our wrists faster. My heart was beating like a drum, relentlessly, as our jaws respectively dropped in ecstasy. Not a word was said as groans and squeals were emitted into the air, the sound of splashing water and heavy breathing all around us.

Heat pooled in my stomach, and my hips jerked up, thrusting into his hand. Warning whimpers came from between my lips, but he just went faster, pressing his mouth to mine.

"S-so gorgeous," he whispered into my lips, squeezing me tightly and making my body burst into deep pleasure.

"A-Austin, b-baby, I'm close," I gasped, and he grinned weakly.

"Are you gonna come?" he taunted, and I started flicking faster. The smirk on his lips replaced itself quickly with gaping pleasure.

"A-are you?" I shot back, and he nodded.

"Yeah," he moaned, screwing his eyes shut and kissing me furiously. "F-f- I'm gonna come, baby," he whispered, making deep, growling groans.

His voice pushed me over the edge, and I released into the water, moaning and gasping in relief. Austin whimpered pathetically watching me hit my peak, and shot a few long strings out. They actually hit my chest, splattering against me and splashing up on my bottom lip a little.

"Sorry," he giggled breathlessly. With his thumb, Austin lovingly wiped it from my mouth, but I stopped him.
Ever so gently, I sucked it from his finger, just being curious. His eyes were absolutely glued to me, the sticky, salty substance on my tongue.
As strange as it was, I found myself really liking the way it tasted, and smiled. But embarrassment crept up my face when I saw him watching me closely, looking like he'd just witnessed something amazing.

"I love you," he said quickly, pressing his mouth to mine. I held the back of his neck closer, sliding my tongue in and kissing him lovingly.

"I love you, too," I replied effortlessly.

"You're like-" he began, brushing the hair away from my eyes. "You're like really hot and you don't even try to be." My cheeks went ruddy, and an embarrassed chuckle escaped my lips.

"No," I denied, but he nodded eagerly.

"Mhm, you really are," he spoke decidedly. Shrugging, I pressed my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. Carefully, Austin wrapped my legs around him and pulled us further out into the lake. Quiet, melodic swished noises of the water lulled me, and I closed my eyes as he carried me through the water.

"The stars are kinda pretty," he commented in a low, sweet voice. Gently, I tipped my head back and looked to them. Shimmery and gorgeous, I found myself amused at my boyfriend's extreme understatement. His dark hair flopped into his eyes, and I watched as he pushed it back repeatedly.

"Yeah," I whispered, resting my head back to his chest. He moved very slowly, rubbing his wet hands up and down my back. It forced goosebumps all over my body, and my nipples got harder with the cold and excitement.

Neither of us were embarrassed for ourselves.

Deep in the water, skin to skin, we were so in love. I could barely wrap my head around it, the idea that this was my life, my love, my everything. How did I ever get so lucky?

"Are you cold, baby?" he asked, kissing the top of my head. One of his hands that had been holding my body to his let go. Tentatively, his thumb brushed over my chest, the light pink skin of my nipple, and circled it quietly.

"Yeah," I replied, not really feeling silly at all. We just cared about each other, and that made everything okay.

"Let's get out," he whispered, pulling me towards the shore. Finally, I let go and walked with him, my feet stumbling on the sand once I got out. I watched his bare naked form as he walked to his car, pulling out two towels, and tossing me one. Catching it haphazardly, I pressed the soft fabric to my face and smiled in the darkness.

"Like this," he giggled, taking it from me and wrapping it around my body. His hands stayed on me, though, rubbing the towel along my stomach and drying me off. It was a sweet gesture, and I grinned to him before taking over. After drying off my body, I ran it threw my hair, ruffling the locks until they were only damp.

After we put our boxers back on, Austin walked around the side of the lake, where I couldn't quite see what he was doing. In the darkness, a little flame appeared, and he lowered it to the ground. Slowly, it grew bigger, and I jogged over to him, trying not to trip over myself. Bare feet slapped on hard packed sand as I got closer.

"Fire," was all he said, looking up at me and smiling. A fire pit sat a few feet away from the side of the lake, and in it was a pile of slowly burning kindling.

"I like fire," I said, looking deep into the orange embers.

"I love fire," he whispered, and stood up. "Keep it burning. Add more kindling." With that, he skipped away towards his car, leaving me to the growing heat monster. I added little sticks, gradually picking larger ones and fueling a burning mess inside the stone pit. It felt so warm on my skin, which was chilled from the water.
Oddly, the water was warmer than the air now, and I wanted to jump back in. Wrapping the fluffy yellow towel tighter around my body, I stoked the fire and smiled to myself.
Austin's footsteps were fast as he ran back to me, arms full of bags.

"Look what I got!" he proclaimed, shoving a bag of marshmallows at me and grinning.

"Marshmallows." I smiled, acknowledging that he was virtually the greatest human being to ever grace the planet.

"Yep, God's only worthwhile creation besides you," he said happily, sitting beside me on the ground and adding more wood to the fire. My cheeks heated up, and I leaned my head on his bare shoulder.

"Do you believe in God?" I wondered, staring into the iridescent, squirming pot of flames. They made my eyes hurt, so I looked away every so often.

"Nope," he smiled, shoving a bunch of white, fluffy marshmallows in his mouth.

"Why not?" I asked curiously. He looked over at me, and adoringly popped one into my mouth.

"Because, kitten, I don't need saving. I'm my own god. I believe in myself."
Grinning, he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my temple. In contemplation, I watched our shadows grow on the sand as the fire sputtered and flailed its arms.

"What about you?" he asked finally.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Really?" his voice was laced with doubt. Playing with my fingers, I nodded again.

"Uh, I don't really believe in the bible, but I do believe in God," I said nervously. I didn't want to be seen as a naïve child, but I did have a little bit of opinion when it came to afterlife matters.

"Do you parents make you go to church and stuff?" he asked.

"No. My parents have never brought me to church. I just kinda did it on my own- I guess," I replied. "I don't wanna feel alone in the universe."

"You're not alone, baby," he whispered, pulling me into his lap and holding my body close. I watched our fingers intertwine on my knee, and warmth pervaded my stomach.

"I just need comfort sometimes," I said quietly.

"I understand," he said, wrapping the towel around me tighter and drying me off a little more. For a while, we just soaked each other in, feeling the air and the fire smoke. When it really got going, we started roasting the marshmallows, laughing loudly at each other and feeling summer drunk.

"Check this out." My childish love stuffed two of the molten treats into his mouth, smiling like a winner and raising his fists into the air.

"I can do three," I challenged, and he nodded vigorously.

"Do it!" he crowed, mouth full. I grabbed three and roasted them quickly in the deepest part of the fire, then ate them in one bite.

"Alan is king!" he cried, and I swallowed hard, almost choking.

"I'm a king!" I echoed him into the air, and danced a tribal dance around the fire.

"All hail the freakin' fire sages!" He danced, too, and soon we were both laughing drunkenly, our bodies twisting in weird ways. Meeting in the middle, I planted a kiss on his lips and smiled up at him, breathless from good feelings.

"You're so cool," he said quietly, looking at me with adoration. Those few words held more than I expected them to, and I felt my heart swell deeply.

"You're cooler," I replied, the smile growing on my lips by the second.
"I wanna make out with you."

With that statement, he tackled me to the ground, crushing his lips against mine. The sand was chill on my skin, and I grinned into his mouth, fending his tongue off with my own. It started off heated, but transcended into loving, deep kisses, where we felt so close that I knew I'd never be able to scrub the smell of him from my bones. I'd never rid myself of the taste of his lips, and that was a blessing to me; I never wanted to.

"I love you so fucking much," he said in between kisses, marking me as his own by licking every inch of my mouth. I didn't even blanch at his cussing, but instead felt butterflies in my body.

"I l-love you, too," I whispered in reply, arching my back to bring myself closer to him. His elbows rested in the sand beside my head, holding him up while his fingers gripped themselves in my hair. God, if that didn't feel like love, I have no idea what did. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I savored the taste of marshmallow on our tongues, heat growing in my stomach.

"I-I've never felt this way before," he said, moving away from me slowly and looking down into my eyes. Our bodies were bathed by the incandescence of the fire, only a foot or two away, and an orange glow kissed his skin; I fell completely for the way he looked right then, so unposed and beautiful.

"Never?" I grinned, my lips feeling puffy.

"Not ever." His eyes darted to my mouth before he kept speaking. "I-I've never been this out of control before." Stopping to breathe, his lips quirked upwards into a smile.

"Alan," he whispered, "I was born out of control, and I've lived like that my entire life. And then you came along, so guarded and assuming... I never thought you'd make me worse."

"We can be out of control together," I murmured, trying not to yank him back to my lips.

He laid his forehead to my collarbone for a moment, breathing heavily.

"Okay," he whispered, looking back to me and nudging his lips against mine. Exploring his mouth slowly, I felt myself lull and slip into his timeless kiss. Something about the way our lips moved together... it was like everything slowed down a little. We were whisked away into our own world. Nothing made sense, save for his body up against mine.

"I love you," I murmured, thinking out loud.

"I love you, too." His kisses trickled to a stop, until he rolled off of me and laid on his back beside the fire.
Together, we stared up at the stars. Between our bodies, his hand clasped mine.

"Everyone always wants to see the stars," I said, watching them. "They're beautiful, yeah, but I would never wanna get so close."

"Why not?" he wondered, a smile in his voice.

"I like it down here better," I shrugged. "They look... so cold."

"Cold," he repeated, narrowing his eyes at the sky.

"I wanna look, but I don't wanna touch, you dig?" I said, and he chuckled.

"Yeah. I never really thought of it like that," he said.

For a couple hours more, we waited for the fire to burn out, just talking. It was so warm in his arms, and with the fire, that we just stayed. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better way to spend the night. After all, I had one more night to be with him until his parents came home.

Once it had burnt out, we got all the stuff and parked his car back in the driveway. With our clothes bundled under our arms, we climbed the stairs to his room and slipped into bed at around 2 AM, completely tired.

Austin fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow, but found it in himself just before to murmur, "Goodnight, baby, sleep tight."

"Goodnight," I whispered, curling myself under his arm and snuggling in close.

It was peaceful, but, at the same time, uncontrolled.

--/-/////-------/---/-----:-----//-----
I'm issuing an apology for how late and shitty this chapter is. Life has been really busy lately, but I have no plans to put this on hiatus at all. And I wrote half of this when I was really stoned, so props to me for not fuçking it up that badly. Anyways, thanks for reading, and again, I'm very sorry! I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 46 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
323K 10.1K 16
Oliver is determined to make it to his best friends party on time and not let her down, but life is making it a little difficult. He arrives with min...
47.6K 2.9K 35
Alan is a small, secretive ginger who seeks comfort from his best friend, Kellin, whenever things get tough at home. Austin is a brunette who can swe...
44.6K 1.3K 28
I loved him once. I love him still. Always have, always will. Alan loved Austin so much it hurt but Austin loves his girlfriend. what will happen to...