Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 54

1.7K 53 9
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Get your tissues ready guys! You'll need them for this one I assure you! I definitely needed them during the writing of it anyway!
I really hope you're happy with how this is going; enjoy xo
(The picture above is her engagement ring!!)

*Jamie's POV*

It's the next day, Dakota is just giving Charlotte a bath and me and Dulcie are finding something for them to wear. Dulcie decides on denim shorts and a pink t-shirt with unicorns on. For Charlotte we pick a pink onesie that will go to her knees, with outlines of flowers all over in white.

I hear Dakota coming through to Charlotte's room. She's talking to her and fussing over her. She's got her wrapped in her little fluffy towel and she looks absolutely adorable. "Look, here's our favourite man" she strokes Charlotte's cheek as she lays her on the changing table, she looks straight to me and my heart melts.

"Hello my gorgeous baby girl" I grin kissing her head gently. "I want her to smile so badly!" Dakota pouts, getting a diaper and gently putting it on Charlotte, before getting some sun cream lotion and smothering it all over her, so she doesn't catch the sun today whilst out in Mel's Garden.

"She will baby, she will.." I kiss her head as Dulcie comes in. "Ready!" She twirls around to show us her outfit and I know immediately she got that from Dakota. "You look so cute! I like your shorts" she says and Dulcie thanks her.

Once Charlotte is dressed me and Dakota go get ready. I decide on wearing light blue shorts that come to my knees, and a white t-shirt. Dakota wears light blue denim shorts with a black top that she tucks into the front of her shorts to make a little baggy.

When we're all ready we head off, making sure I have the ring in my shorts pocket and Dulcie has the other items in her backpack. I glance at Dakota whilst she drives us to her moms, she hasn't got any make up on, her sunglasses over her eyes as she concentrates on the road. She's so beautiful and I can't believe she's mine. I silently pray that she says yes.

She pulls up on her moms driveway and I lean to kiss her cheek before getting out. She giggles and helps Dulcie out as I get Charlotte's seat out, smiling when I see she's fast asleep.

"What was that for?" She takes my hand as we walk up to her moms front door, which is open because Dulcie let herself in. "I just love my girl" I smile down at her. "Well I love my man" she whispers, leaning up to kiss me gently as we head to the kitchen and are greeted by everyone.

----

It's early afternoon now, I'm stood with my dad and Dakota's brothers chatting about sports. She's sat under the umbrella with Charlotte laid between her legs on a blanket. She's wide awake and loves the attention she's getting from everybody. Sat with Dakota is her sisters, her grandma, Sam and Mel are off playing with Dulcie.

"I'll be right back.." I mumble to my dad, walking off to Don, who's stood at the barbecue grilling burgers and hot dogs, Mel has now joined him too. "Can I have a word?" I ask, getting both their attention. "Of course son, what's up?" Don asks as he shakes my hand.

"I.. erm, I've never had to do this before.. like ask parents" I stutter, taking a deep breath before continuing, making sure I'm far from Dakota so she doesn't hear. "I love your daughter, with every part of my being. I, I was.. no I am going to propose today.. I just wanted to ask for her hand in marriage" I manage to get out finally. Mel gasps and Don looks shocked.

They look to each other before looking to me, the biggest grins on their faces. "Of course... She's head over heels for you, and we've never seen her happier than she is with you" Don shakes my hand again and I let out the breath I was holding in.

"really? Thank you" I grin, and Mel rubs my back. "You look so nervous, you shouldn't be, she'll probably be shouting yes before you've fully asked her" she giggles and Don and I laugh too. We talk a bit about Charlotte and how she's settling in, and soon enough I'm back with the lads chatting.

I can't keep my eyes off of Dakota, no matter who talks to her or what they're Discussing, she never takes her eyes or hand from Charlotte's tummy. She's such a natural and I already can't wait for us to have so many children. I chuckle at my thoughts as Don and Mel open up the food.

As I help myself to a burger and hotdog I notice Dakota feeding Charlotte a bottle of milk. I place my food to one side and grab Dakota a burger and hot dog too, adding cheese and sauce to the burger and onions to the hot dog. I spot Dulcie with Mel and Sam getting her food so I put my thumb up to them and they smile back before I wander over to Dakota.

"Here baby, I got you a burger and hotdog" I sit next to her and she smiles at me shyly, rubbing Charlotte's back for her to wind. "Thank you, look at Daddy looking after us, isn't he a sweetheart" she says to Charlotte and she smiles slightly, causing me to grin. "come on baby, we want bigger smiles than that!" She giggles, laying her back on the blanket between her legs and stroking her cheek.

"Maybe for mommy's birthday" I grin kissing her cheek as we both eat. Dulcie sits with us to eat, and then Mel takes Charlotte for a bit to give us time to relax and enjoy the sun. Dulcie's off with Grace and Stella learning to play basketball. Dakota sits between my legs so her back is against my chest, and I have my arm wrapped around her holding her close.

Once the weather cools down everyone starts to go inside, but the sun is starting to set and the view is beautiful. We sit in the quiet on the blanket, Dulcie sat by me. "I think she's done a bad diaper, so you can have her back now" Mel comes over to us, giggling as Dakota pouts. "Mama, you could've changed her" she rolls her eyes giggling a bit as she goes to get up.

"It's okay baby I got it" I jump up, taking a whining Charlotte from Mel. "I'm sure she takes after her mommy" I smirk and she hits my arm. "Don't start mister!" She giggles and I wander back in with Mel, Dulcie at my feet as Dakota stays outside, laying herself on the blanket.

Once inside Mel gives me a hand and as I change Charlotte's diaper she gets Dulcie into her top. I quickly slide Charlotte's top over her head and straighten it out. "Oh jamie, she's going to love this..." Mel gushes and I grin, kissing her cheek. "I hope she says yes" I take a deep breath, looking out to where she is, laying on the blanket waiting for us. The sun is setting and the sky's a beautiful orange colour. This is the perfect scenery.

-----

*Dakota's POV*

I always love being at family get togethers, even more so now that I have my own little family now.. I close my eyes as the sun warms me, the sky a beautiful mix of orange and pinks as the sun slowly sets. I hear the door open and know that Jamie's back. Dulcie runs straight past me and I giggle, looking up and seeing jamie holding Charlotte with a blanket over her.

"I didn't want her to get cold" he smiles shyly and I grin, standing slowly with the help of his hand. "You're so sweet" I kiss him tenderly, taking Charlotte from him and turning away to look at the sunset. Dulcie walks over to us slowly and I notice something different. She's changed her top.

I frown slightly but don't really make a fuss of it. Charlotte coos in my arms and I hold her against my shoulder, holding her. "Jamie.. have you changed the girls?" I frown as Dulcie gets closer. I kneel and lay Charlotte on the blanket we was sat on, moving the blanket she's wrapped in to see she has a top on. Dulcie reaches us and her top is the same. They're yellow and in white writing they say 'will you marry my daddy?'

I frown and re read them before standing and turning to Jamie. He's on one knee. Box in his hand. Tears in his eyes. I look back to Dulcie, who's now sat with her sister, protecting her and watching us.

"Dakota... when I met you five years ago I knew we had something special, you changed the way I saw the world, you changed the way I looked at certain things, you changed me.. you made me find the better me, you saved me from my own thoughts and there's no way I can ever repay you for loving me like you do. I fell for you so hard and each day, I fall for you a little more. You're amazing, you're beautiful, you're kind, you're funny, the list is endless. But above all that you're my girl and you are the best mommy to our baby girl and there's nothing I love more than that. You look after Dulcie like she's your own, she adores you just like me and Charlotte do.. You and what we have is something I want forever." He manages to squeeze out, a few tears falling from his eyes as I stand with my hand over my mouth, my eyes glassy with tears.

"Please. Spend the rest of your life loving me, because I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life loving you and protecting you. Be mine forever. Marry me?" He takes a deep breath and opens the ring box he's been holding. I gasp, the white gold band with the shiniest diamond I've ever seen. I sob, gazing from the ring to my beautiful man. Tears freely falling from my eyes.

"Yes.. yes I'll marry you!!" I blurt out, nodding my head frantically as he sighs with relief and slides the ring on my finger. My heart bursts with love for this wonderful man, and I can't help but giggle as he stands and scoops me into his arms, swinging me around. My tears flowing freely down my face.

Once I'm back on the ground I pull his face to mine and kiss him hard, giving him all of my love and happiness in the kiss. Dulcie cheers beside us and I smile against Jamie's mouth as we pull away. He leans to kiss me again and then gently wipes my cheeks from the tears that keep falling, as I do the same to his cheeks.

"I love you so much" I rest my forehead against his, grinning through my tears. "I love you.. and I meant everything I said" he kisses me lovingly and I stroke his soft cheek as we pull away. "I can't even tell you how happy you make me.. especially right now" I say, my voice full of emotion as I try and hold back more tears. "I feel the same" he holds me close to him.

"Told you daddy!" Dulcie stands, and he chuckles and high fives her. "Told you what?" I pout and Dulcie wanders over to me, I kneel down to her as Jamie grabs Charlotte. "That you would like the ring Kota" she wraps her arms around my neck and I gasp.

"You knew about this?!" I poke her tummy, making her giggle loudly as she nods. "We went shopping for it the other day" Jamie smiles cheekily and I narrow my eyes. "You're so sneaky!" I poke his side, leaning to kiss him before kissing Dulcie's head.

We take the tops off of the girls and put them in Dulcie's bag before going inside. The chatter in the kitchen is a minimum, my sisters and brothers are on one side of the room and my parents and Jamie's family are in the kitchen. They all look to us as we walk in, and I smile shyly at everyone, putting Dulcie down. Jamie squeezes my hand and I know that's my queue to tell everyone.

"Jamie just proposed to me" I grin as I hold up my hand with the beautiful engagement ring on, tears forming in my eyes again. I beam up at him as everyone squeals and surges forward to wish us congratulations.

We're passed around everyone and they all hug us, and soon enough everyone is back to where they started and I'm beside Jamie, who's trying to calm Charlotte down. "Here, I think she just wants her grandpa" my dad laughs and holds his hands out for her, Jamie gives her to him and I smile, watching as my dad rests Charlotte against his shoulder, gently rubbing her back.

She soon settles and he grins at me. "I told you" he kisses her head before handing her to Jamie who puts her in her car carrier to sleep. "She loves her grandpa" I grin, going over to him and wrapping my arms around him. He holds me close and kisses my head lightly, causing me to smile as I watch the animated talk amongst everyone.

It gets to nine in the evening, Dulcie's asleep on my mom's sofa and Charlotte has just had another bottle. "I think we should head home before the girls get too comfy here" I pout, gazing at my man. "Sure baby.. lets say bye to everyone" he rubs my back and I smile shyly. Jamie's dad and Sam have gone back to the villa already, my grandma and sisters left, so it's just my mom, dad and brothers to say bye too.

"I'm so happy for you baby girl" my mom whispers in my ear as I hug her close to me. "Thank you mama.." I Well up, hugging her tightly. "We all watched him propose to you. Though we couldn't hear, it was so beautiful. Both your babies right there with you... you can tell he loves you so much." She says, wiping my cheeks with her thumbs as a few tears fall.

"I love him so so much. He's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life" I smile, kissing her cheek. "I know baby, he wants you for life too" she kisses my cheek before letting me go and turning to hug Jamie. I say bye to my dad and my brothers then I get Charlotte's car seat. Jamie lifts Dulcie and we go to the car.

---

Jamie carries Dulcie upstairs to her room and I get Charlotte from the car carrier and take her to our room. I take her outfit off and leave her in the vest she's wearing, gently laying her in the bassinet in our room. I'm just sliding off my shorts as Jamie comes through to the bedroom. He whistles at me quietly and I giggle, putting one of his tops on and leaving my thong on underneath.

"Shut it you" I smirk and he gasps, wrapping his arms around me and resting his hands on my bum cheeks. He leans and I meet him halfway, our lips locking together. Pouring all my love I have for him into it as my tongue gently strokes his. "I can't believe you're going to be my wife.. I was so scared you would say no" he whispers once we've pulled away, I grin the widest grin, resting my head against his.

"Never... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life loving you and our babies" I giggle cheekily, rubbing my nose with his. he lifts me into his arms, my legs around his waist as he lays me on the bed, lying over me.

"Babies? Is there something you need to tell me?" He smirks, kissing down my neck. "For the future babies we have" I run my hands through his hair, his mouth moving lower until he reaches my breast. He gently blows and then licks my nipples, sucking ever so gently. I groan and buck my hips against his growing erection.

"How quiet can you be?" He smirks against my skin as he kisses his way back up to my neck. I chuckle quietly, helping him pull his boxers down a bit, gasping as he slides my thong aside and fills me. We kiss And together we move slow, with each push into me I grind against him, causing me to build higher and higher.

I cover my mouth with the back of my hand as I groan loudly, falling apart around him and finding my release. He groans as he fills me with his climax, burying his head into my neck to drown it out. "I love you so much" he whispers as he pulls out of me. I kiss him, lovingly, letting it linger before holding him close to me. He pulls his boxers up and rests his head against my chest.

I lift my hand and gaze at my ring. It's so beautiful and I can't believe it's mine. "Do you like it?" He whispers, taking my hand and kissing it. "I love it. It's beautiful.. even more so because it's from my favourite man" I gently kiss his head and I see him smile shyly.

"It's what the message meant from Amelia's cousin.. about the secret" he smiles shyly and I pout "you told her?".
"Yeah.. I was a bit drunk and couldn't stop talking about you, I told her about how I've wanted to propose to you since the day you had Charlotte, and I told her I'd do it soon.." he flushes a light pink and I grin.

"I can't believe you've held that in for so long.." I giggle and he chuckles. "Me either, but I wanted it to be perfect for you, it's what you deserve" he whispers, resting his head back on my chest. "Well it was so perfect.. like you" I grin as I close my eyes, stroking Jamie's hair as we slowly fall to sleep, holding one another.

This one's a long one for sure! Comments appreciated as always ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.4K 46
---------- "The story has me hanging on to edge of my seat. Every time I get a notice of update no matter what I'm reading I go to read the new updat...
17.9K 527 33
Six years later ... Ryan Kavenaugh became the world's most famous, soccer player and he is the best ... Fame, money, power, extravagant parties and...
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...
431K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...