voltaic, graphic help. ²

By cermonial

a place to find cover themes and templates as well as filters and other resources for all of your aesthetical... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
PLEASE READ!!
𝐟𝐚𝐪.
── 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑺.
i. stranger things
iii. velvet dreams
iv. golden
v. børns
vi. physical
vii. body prison
viii. random
ix. cover dump
── 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑪𝑬𝑺.
i. paper textures
ii. my go to fonts
iii. the psds i use
iv. random templates
── 𝑬𝑻𝑪.

ii. halloween

11.1K 259 84
By cermonial

˚*

with the halloween season fastly approaching and because i know how much people love to have themed covers for the spooky season, i have come up a few simple covers that you can make for this halloween season!!

for the most part these themes are simple and can be edited to not only use halloween screencaps and or any pictures for that matter, normal, celebs, misc, they are all versatile and don't have to be used just for halloween.

most of the albums have three or more different templates than you can work with, tweak, and make your own, so please don't just let my ideas stop you from coming up with your own cool spooky theme!

i also may make a part two, since i love making halloween covers, so if you guys would like more then please let me know.

o. BEETLEJUICE!

font: benguiat  

tip: since orange and black are not the only halloween colors, though the most common, i made an example of what it would look like if you decided to use a different color such as green. any color in my mind would be fine, if you used screencaps from the same horror film or what have you and just took colors from that image itself it would look just as good! you don't have the make the border a gradient, it can be one solid color, you can make the circle border blend into it, i thought it helped the image stand out by not doing that, but it's all your preference!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/FOfANf9

i. CORALINE!

font: arial black  

tip: this cover is literally SOOO simple!! you can use close ups of horror icons, you can just choose one movie and do it that way, either way this theme will come out looking amazing. i took colors for the font from the images to help them blend but you can just pick one color randomly and use that, seriously it will look good no matter what!! you don't have to have the title overlapping the image, but i think it helps not only it stand out but it also in some ways helps the image (of coraline) stand out better.

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/MGQD8N4

i. ROCKY HORROR!

font: arial black  

tip: this cover is probably the hardest of them all, the first color that is. the second one is super simple and gives me a vintage movie poster feel. i myself think it would look cool if you just used their eyes or half their faces as the main image, but if you wanted to use a bigger image and move everything up, it would still look good. for the first cover you have, or don't up to you, cut out whoever you are using for the image. so find png's and or cut them out yourself. that can be tricky, but the outcome is super cool looking! and if you make the background the same color as your font it gives an effect like the font is coming out of the background and not only looks super cool, but helps everything blend together well. if you don't want to do all that work you can use normal pictures and just use colors from that image for the font and i'm sure it will lend just as well!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/DGIlys5

i. SOULLESS!

font: amelia-basic-oblicuablack, arial black

tip: these themes are for those people who want halloween icons but don't want to use screen caps or creepy photos. the only thing i suggest is to make sure you use photo shoot photos that are either portraits and or have a blank colored background. you could use normal photos but if the background is too busy i fear that the whole image might look too busy and not good on the eyes. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so you do whatever you like! i included a png for the white out eyes, but it's super simple to make yourself, literally just color over their eyes, super simple. i also think it would look better black and white and when it comes to the font you can honestly do any color and go wild!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/RWAdZgH

i. PENNYWISE!

font: amelia-basic-oblicuablack, arial black

tip: you can't see the other side of the border because it's white and blends in with the background, so keep that in mind. i chose to do two different colors so the border would match the font more, but you can do solid or not border at all. i tried this cover in color as well but i liked it better in black and white, it jus blended a lot better to me, but please feel free to do it anyway you want. i just suggest to make sure each color of the fonts are cohesive and go along with each other. if you make them all one color that's fine too, but it won't make anything stand out, so keep that in mind as well.

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/kPHNPI0

ヾ★ ゜

& the only rule here is if you take inspiration or use this theme of this cover please give me credit and or @ me so i can see your beautiful creations!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
871K 13.8K 60
a collection of gifs for your writing needs started on: may 31st, 2017 ib: @gabriels
170K 873 150
Bet you rue the day you kissed a writer in the dark. NAMES CLINQUAANT © 2021 / COMPLETE
101K 6.2K 61
In a world divided into three races since ancient times, there have been three kingdoms. The first kingdom is the kingdom of the gods and sits in the...