Better With You ✔️

By astralxx

He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he... More

1. The Other Option
2. The Event
3. Liking it all
4. Don't Make Me Say It
5. Amidst the Morning Dew
6. Brewing
7. The Correct Question
8. The 73 Questions
9. A not-a-date date!
10. Blush Crimson
11. Again Already?
12. Just Perfect.
13. The Proposal?
14. Strawberries and Cigarettes.
15. Paying Attention.
16. Unpredictable!
17. Left behind.
18. Twinkling.
19. Such a happy girl!
20. Gang-ed up.
21. Coloured in embarressment!
22. Too confusing.
23. Twinning
25. Baby
26. One down, many to go!
27. Past?
28. Memories in a box
29. Storms
30. Could he?
31. Irrational.
32. Unlikely.
33. Try
34. Tom and jerry
35. Yet
36. Perks.
37. Unseen
38. Rollercosters
39. Hmh
40. Can't wait
41. Married.
42. New starts
43. Ready?
44. Break.
45. Annoyed
46. Complete
47. I dare you
48. Such babies
49. Limelight stealer.
50. Finally.
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

24. Bullshit.

2.1K 121 6
By astralxx

Aisha's pov

"Okay guys! Since we all are just a few very close to the couple getting married, Aneesha and I thought, why don't we get more closer too. So we picked out a few games that we could play. So gather around so that Aneesha can explain the first game."

"Okay so the first game is 'memories in a hat'. You guys have to write you favourite memory on a quarter piece of paper, making sure that you do not write your name on the note. Put all the pieces of paper in this hat. Each person in this group will draw a piece of paper from the hat and read the memory aloud. The person's work to guess who wrote the memory. Theek?"

Once everyone seemed to understand the game, I went around the small group and handed out pieces of paper and a pen. There were a few faces that were familiar but I wasn't close to them. Like two or three of khushi and ranveer's old classmates and college mates. But mostly, it was our gang that dominated the party. So the game should be pretty easy....I hope!

Since I already knew we were playing the game, I picked out my favourite memory already. I wrote it down with a bright smile and teary eyes and put it in the bowl that was being passed along.

"Alright who starts?" Sameer asked.

"Bride to be. Go ahead." Alia said.

Khushi nodded and pulled out a small note. And she read out aloud, " when I was a small kid, I entered my moms room and saw her lie motionless on the bed. I shook her but she still didn't wake up. Being the smart person I am, I thought she was dead. I was screaming and kicking the air when my dad walked in. I told him what had happened and continued to be in distress. He suppressed his laughter because even after all I did, my mother was in deep sleep.What a weirdo!" everyone laughed at that as Khushi continued, " later my dad started tickling my mom so that she could wake up. But that didn't end well because she screamed that she just wanted peace for 10 minutes to which my dad said that he just wanted me to know that she wasn't dead. Obviously, my mom didn't buy that reason and my parents have never fought that bad. I slipped out of the room, went to the kitchen, took some chocolate milk and sat on the couch watching tv while my parents tried not to kill each other."

No one knew if they could laugh or not at that situation but everyone had an amused smile on their faces. Khushi cleared her throat and said, " since it ended with chocolate milk in the end, I am guessing it's alia Singh."

"I knew the chocolate milk would give it away. Shit."

Everyone laughed at the logic of guessing as we continued. After a few more favourite memories, one took my breath away.

It was Aneesha's chance to pick a slip and she read it out loud, "My favourite memory includes my mom and I riding horses through flower meadows and picking strawberries. We would build teepees in the garden at night so we could listen to our favourite songs. She would play one old song and and then I would play a new one. We would bake cookies at midnight and eat them with milk and not give them to anyone else. That's my favourite memory."

I could see Aarav bhai stiffen a bit. Aneesha took one glance at him and said, " that has to be aish. I knew because I saw aarav stiffen at the mention of no sharing of cookies and milk. Bhukkad!"

"Oh hello? Chup kar. You eat more than me."

"So? Are you calling me fat?"

"Maybe."

"Aarav... mar ja. I am not talking to you now."

"Acha? Then go on our date tomorrow, alone okay?"

Wait what?

We all raised our eyebrows and they seemed to understand what aarav just said.

"You idiot. It was supposed to be our secret!" Aneesha whisper yelled.

"Arey thik hai naa. They would get to know anyways." A scared aarav bhai said.

"You guys are fucking assholes. You guys have no idea how much we shipped you. kabir started to know you around four days ago and he also shipped you two. Finally someone had the balls in the relationship. Was it you Aneesha?"

"He did. Surprisingly though. Warna he was such an oblivious person. Haye rabba!"

"Can you bitches not bitch about me in front of me? Just continue the game." Aarav bhai was so flustered.

We all laughed at his annoyed face. YAY I can finally annoy him about his relationship too.

I felt two pair of arms hugging me from behind I leaned into the touch when he asked, " are you okay? I mean, the memory....?"

He was the only one who asked me. I smiled at him and held his hands closer to me.

"Now that I have you, memories seem to be bearable. .....that was so cheesy, I cringed at myself."
kabir laughed at that and kissed my temple.

......

After a few more games and a lot of fun, we retired to our bedrooms. It was already four in the morning. As we entered, I immediately went into the washroom to pee. Kabir chuckled behind me and entered he washroom to wash his face. He took off his shirt and washed his face. He looked at me staring at his back and probably drooling at it too. He smirked as he left the washroom. I washed my hands and thought about taking a shower. I stripped down the dress and opened the shower tap. I peaked out the door and asked Kabir, " hey kabir? Want to join me?"

"I thought you would never ask!" His smirk grew larger.

........

"Aisha get up man. We are late. Sangeet begins in 3 hours. How much did you both sleep?" Alia screamed from outside.

I woke up due to her screams and realised my position. I was naked in the arms of a man I loved. And who snored! I wrapped the sheet around me as I walked to the door.

It was just alia.

I opened the door and her eyes went wide when she saw me.
"I don't have time for you and Kabir to have sex right now. Get your ass ready so that we can get Khushi ready. Who, by the way, is freaking out because she can't find you!"

"Arey baba. Breathe in breathe out. Time kya hai?"

"It's five!"

"Wait what? Don't breathe in breathe out. Freak out! Omg how did that happen. I never slept that much."

Alia looked at me amusedly as she pointed at my attire signifying exactly why I slept that late. I glared at her as she hid her smile.

"I am giving you 30 minutes maximum to get ready. Go go go!"

........

I slipped into my baby blue saree. It was my second favourite outfit. Simple yet gorgeous. And blue!

I was smiling remember yesterday when I felt a pairs of arms wrap around my waist and a nose nuzzle my neck.

"Hi gorgeous" did I always blush this much?

"Hey!"
He looked at me amused and as if he was suppressing his laugh.

"What?"

"You are so awkward" he laughed.

"Shut up!" I laughed too.

"Hey listen. I need to talk to you about something.
So do you have time right now?"

"Maximum 10 or else alu will murder me."

"I'll need more time. We can talk about it later."

"You sure?"

"Yeah Of course!"

"anything serious?"

"no no! everything's okay!" he smiled at me concern.

He pecked my lips and I told him to go get ready and meet me in the hall, ready for sangeet.

After last the last minute touch-ups, I came down to be greeted by laughter. I smiled at them and said hi but they all just smirked at me. I tried ignoring their looks and stared seeing the arrangements.

"I think the 'sheets' on the table are really soft" Sameer said.

"Those are called table clothes" I retorted.

"I think the 'sheets' hanging near the curtains block sunlight." Ranveer Said.

"Those are curtains!" I was annoyed now. I know what they are doing.

"I think-" Khushi started.

"Oh shut up! I had sex with my boyfriend so what?" I glared at alia for spilling the beans and she just laughed it off with the group except one person.

"I told him to keep his hands off you!" Yelled Aarav bhai.

Of course.

"Bhai! Obviously he won't. Have you looked at me?" I joked.

"Exactly why it should have been easier!" Jerk. I glared at him as he tried to contain his laughter.

I heard Kabir whistling and he walked into the hall is he rolled his sleeves and instantly stopped looking at all of us.

"That's the "we-caught-you" look. I am getting out of here. Okay bye."
Before he could leave I pulled him in.

"You also had sex. You also have to bare consequences."

He grunted and looked at me. "Whyyyyy?" His eyes screamed. I smirked at him and looked at our friends, ready to listen to their bullshit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 3.3K 7
"Saying I Love you with a mouthful of lie is bad,so bad that It can cause disaster." He whispered as his eyes turned a shade darker than it already w...
2.7K 192 28
"I can consider your request," he finally replied, causing her face to light up with hope. The weight of her desperation seemed to lift momentarily...
35.5K 1.1K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
44.8K 3.2K 49
"I think what they all said is right Arjun,you deserve the best, and I am not the one, I said between my sobs. He covered the distance between us and...