Transferred to the other worl...

By GoblinAuthor

Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Forest of Astalla
Chapter 2 - Sanalei De 'Aise
Chapter 3 - Arendall
Chapter 4 - Adventurer's Guild
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - Cursed Sword
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Mock Battle
Chapter 8 - The Girl from the Sword
Chapter 9 - Encounter on the Road
Author's note 2
Chapter 10 - Demon General
Chapter 11 - Waking Up to a Rude Noble
Chapter 12 - Spending Skill Points
Chapter 13 - Midnight Wolf, and a Message?
Chapter 14 - Hero Summoning?
Chapter 15 - Meeting the Hero
Chapter 16 - Beastmen Capital
Chapter 17 - Dreams of the Past
Author's Note 3
Chapter 18 - Cocky Hero
Update
update 2 (Sorry Again)
Chapter 19 - Rikuru Village
Chapter 20 - Killing my First Dragon
Chapter 21 - The Goddess' Trust
Author's Note 4
Chapter 22 - Meeting the King
Chapter 23 - Guild Promotion
Chapter 24 - Nobility & The Truth
Chapter 25 - Feelings & The Return
Author's Note 5
Chapter 26 - First Day Back
Chapter 27 - Things Have Changed
Chapter 28 - Weapons Test and Realization
Chapter 29 - The Rogue?
Chapter 30 - Awakening Divinity
Chapter 31 - Fighting? a God
Chapter 32 - Our Territory
Chapter 33 - The Start of My City
Little Contest
Chapter 34 - The Statue & Ikari Grows
Contest Winners
Chapter 35 - Buying Slaves
Chapter 36 - Residential District
Chapter 37 - Visitor & Curious Title
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Author's Note
Chapter 40 - Progress
End of Book 1

Chapter 39 - School Day

3.3K 106 64
By GoblinAuthor

I was awake before the girls, but I couldn't move. Sana had gone from hugging my tails, to hugging my body, and she seemed to have grown again so that she seemed to be one year younger than me. I hope Sana stops growing up, otherwise things are going to be pretty awkward. Yurina is on my leg, and Noroi is using my arm as a pillow. I was hoping that I could wake up earlier so that I could prepare us some breakfast. I have some food in my item box, but I want to save that for our lunch period. However, if they don't wake up soon, then I'll have to feed them whatever I have in the item box at the moment. That would be meat and bread for Noroi and I, then blood for Sana and Yurina. Yurina has a skill that can let her absorb my mana and use it as sustenance, so I'll be able to feed her that way during the day. For Noroi and I, it'll be a light lunch of whatever they serve at the school, and find a way to give blood to Sana.

Sana can eat normal human food as well, but she doesn't get as much energy from it as she does with blood. I don't know if there are vampires on Earth, so I don't want to risk people finding out right now. I'll use my eye to appraise the students when we get there, and if I find a couple of vampires at the school, then I'll go ahead and let her drink my blood in the open.

"Nnn~" (Sana)

"Hahhh...Come on everyone, time to wake up." (Sora)

The sun was moving, and we need to make sure we aren't late. When I looked at the clock, I saw we had about an hour left. This meant there was only enough time for a quick shower, instead of a relaxing bath. So I woke all the girls up by moving around inconsiderately, and rushing to the bathroom to get the first shower in.

I wanted it to be done quick, so I made sure to conceal my tail and ears. This made my hair grow a bit longer, which is something I don't understand, but it meant less of my body to wash, so I was able to get done in around seven minutes.

After I finished, I had the girls go in. There wasn't enough room for all of them, or for them to mess around and play in the shower, so I had them go one at a time, with Sana and Yurina going together though. In the end, we had about twenty minutes left before school started, and we needed to be there in ten minutes to get our uniforms, get changed, and then find our classes.

When I brought out my ears, and three tails, they looked a bit messy. I needed to have a good impression on the school, so I used a combination of fire magic and wind magic to create a spell that acts like a blow-dryer and used my hand to comb out my fur during the time the girls were all bathing.

With my fur nicely groomed, and the girls all dressed up, Yurina in her gun form strapped in the holster under my jacket, we went to the school.

Seeing as I still haven't times the distance between the apartment and the school, I used 'Gate' to get us to an alleyway I spotted near the school the last time we were here. I made sure no one was looking before we left the alleyway and entered the school, making our way to the teacher's lounge to meet with the Elven teacher, Alienor, from our first visit to the school.

"Ah, it's nice to see you three came here early like I hoped. Here, these will be your school uniforms, and here are your schedules. Since Sora-kun is a grade above, he'll be in separate classes for the general education courses. However, the three of you will share the same magic training class, and weapon training class. Now please, go hurry and change, when you're finished, you can leave your clothes here and we can hold onto them for you until the end of the day." (Alienor)

"That won't be necessary Alienor-sensei. We can put them in my 'Item Box' for safe keeping." (Sora)

With our greetings completed, we still had our ten minutes until classes would start, so we changed as quickly as we could. Obviously we changed in separate rooms, and they even allowed us to use the locker rooms to change into our uniforms, since we were new students on our first day. Usually schools would give you the uniform then ask you to come in the following day. However, this school will make you change and attend classes immediately, which is odd in my opinion of how it should work.

When I was changing, I noticed the uniform left a specialized opening in the back of the pants, to allow my tails to not obstruct my clothing in anyway. It was a bit tedious, trying to get my tails through the holes, but I still got it anyway.

The three of us met up outside of the locker rooms, and I put our clothes in my Item Box. I would have been fine letting them use their own, but I can't be too safe since you never know who, or what, is watching in this modern-technology magical age.

______________

"Alright class, settle down. I know it's late in the year, but we'll be having a new student joining our class today." (Teacher)

I could hear the teacher speaking to the class, while I waited in the hall. I'm glad this was my first class, because I'll be able to read back and see what happened in history after Kami forced the Earth to go through an evolution.

"Please, come on in!" (Teacher)

I took a deep breath, and readied myself for my second time in school. I won't know anyone here, as all the people I knew from my past have all died by now.

With my resolve readied, I reached my hand out and opened the door to the classroom, and stepped inside only to see a familiar face in the front row.

______________

(P.O.V. Kaede)

I've been feeling pretty upset since a couple of weeks ago. The day that fox-boy showed up to the weapon instruction class with Miss Alienor. You couldn't see much of his eyes because his hair was covering them. However, he had some pretty abnormal hair. It was a pure silver like a full moon. His skin contradicted his hair though, as he had a light tan going on.

He seemed pretty weak at first glance, but I still wanted to be the one to test out his combat abilities. After all, Miss Alienor has never once helped a student get into the school herself.

I may have won the duel, but it was all on a technicality. He was stronger than me, and I could see he actually held more skill. Perhaps, being a Beastman, he had naturally grown up to use weapons when fighting monsters, and was also trained in how to fight against another person as well.

He acted like he was having trouble defending my attacks, but I could tell that there was more than he was letting on. So, I pushed him as best I could. However, in the end, he got the better of me, and damaged the entire stage with his attack. He even destroyed his weapon, from how much power he put into it.

When he stood over me, I could barely make out the rest of his face, although I had only been able to see a single golden-eye. His hair made it hard to see though, so I couldn't be sure.

Then there were the two girls that came with him. They were both stunning, but looked too young to be in the high school. As it turns out, only one of the girls was going to be participating in the weapons test. She went against the cocky jerk Arlen and beat him pretty easily as well. Boy was he pissed after that. He kept going on and on about how he was gonna get her back for embarrassing him.

It's been about two weeks since that day, and I haven't even seen either of the three of them around the neighborhood, let alone the school.

"Alright class, settle down. I know it's late in the year, but we'll be having a new student joining our class today." (Teacher)

A new student today huh? I bet it's one of the three I saw two weeks ago. However, which one will it be? The guy, or one of the girls? If it's the guy, then I'll definitely want to do everything I can to get him to reveal his full face.

"Please, come on in!" (Teacher)

I was in the front row of the class, so I'll be able to get a first look at the student before the rest, and when the door opened, I saw him. The boy who beat me in a duel. His silver hair and foxtails were unmistakable. However, this time, his hair didn't cover his eyes. I could see the golden eye I spotted the first time we met, and the other was a sapphire blue. So, he has heterochromia huh? I must say though, it does suit him.

He stepped through the doorway and our eyes met each other for a brief moment before he stepped to the front of the classroom.

I could hear whispers among the rest of the class. It was mainly about how the girls find him to be very attractive, and the men being jealous of his good looks. Although, I can't deny that I find him attractive as well, but I can't seem to shake this guy feeling I have that something about him seems strange.

"Please, introduce yourself to the class." (Teacher)

That's right! I completely forgot his name...or if Miss Alienor even spoke his name.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Sora Ta-...Sora Aise. I hope we all get along well in the future." (Sora)

Sora huh? It seemed like he was about to say something else though before he switched to Aise. So perhaps Aise, is a false last name then? Maybe if I try to push him for information he might cough it up. However, since I know he's stronger than me, it might not be such a good idea.

Once again, I could hear the girls whisper among themselves. Talking about his voice now, and about his eye colors. This Sora is going to have to deal with this a lot in his classes for a while I bet.

"That was a pleasant introduction. How about you take that empty seat in the middle row, by the window?" (Teacher)

He smiled and bowed to the teacher, again the girls going crazy for his smile, and then made his way to the seat he was assigned. I was too distracted thinking about his name, that I almost forgot his seat is right between some delinquents who like to pick on people they think are weaker than them.

Perhaps I should give them a warning...No, I'll let this be their wake up call to not bully people. They'll learn to regret making the choices they've made. Alright, Sora 'Aise' let's see how you handle your school life.

______________

(P.O.V. Sora)

I sat in the empty seat by the window in the middle row. To my front and back were two male students that have me an evil smile as I walked closer.

I'm not interested in picking on the weak, unless it's in self-defense, so I chose to taunt them. I gave them both a happy smile before sitting down. Thanks to my hearing, I could tell that the guy, that would be sitting behind me, was getting ready to pull the chair out from under me. So, I grabbed the chair, using my tails, and kept it in place as I sat down. I could hear the grunts of the guy who tried to pull the chair away. It was a good test to see if my strength stat would apply to my tails as well.

I already knew that I could cast my magic using my tails, but I had yet to test the strength of them. So, these delinquents were the perfect ones to become my guinea pigs. The guy behind me had clicked his tongue in frustration at the fact that he wasn't able to make me fall onto the ground. I don't plan on becoming the target for some bullies, so I'll make sure that things get nipped in the bud real soon.

I pulled out a notebook and pencil from my item box, but made it look like I had it in my uniform, and made sure to take notes while the teacher taught the class. When I felt like I got the basic gist of what they were discussing, and what they would discuss, I went through the textbook provided by the school, that they keep in the desks. I was looking for the history of the events that had occurred to lead Earth down the path that it was currently on.

Apparently a few months after I had died, there was an event titled as 'The Cataclysm' in which rifts opened in time and space. The rifts led to new lands where the different races lived. Races such as Elves, Dwarves, Faeries, Beastmen, Demons, etc. Then, a couple weeks following 'The Cataclysm' there was another event that they called 'The Invasion' where monsters began to appear all over the world, and even some of the everyday pets like dogs and cats, had transformed into monsters themselves.

Around one-hundred years after these two events, the Humans, Beastmen, and Demons waged war against each other. The war raged on for one-hundred and fifty years before coming to a peace treaty proposed by the Elves and Faeries. The Dwarves didn't really care because all three of the warring races came to the dwarves for the creation of weapons, so they made an amazing profit.

So there ended up being peace between all of the races for the past 450 years, and it was all thanks to the Faeries and Elves, huh? I've already met members of the Elven race, so I'd like to meet a member of the faerie race, someday in the future.

"Alright everyone, that'll be all for history, let's now move on to math. Since Sora is new, he'll have to pair up with someone so he can follow along with the notes taken so far." (Teacher)

I ended up pairing with the girl that sat to my right. Her face was red the entire time as well, with me sitting so close that our shoulders would touch. In my past life I would have thought she might be angry with the situation. However, this time around, after spending time with Sana, I understood she was blushing. I'm still not quite sure why girls would blush when they see me. I never understood how to measure someone's attractiveness, and just assumed I was average looking, even with my new body I still believed I was just average in looks.

"Thank you for sharing with me." (Sora)

"I-i-it's no problem at all! My n-name is Akemi Yuki!" (Yuki)

"It's a pleasure to meet you Akemi-san. You can call me Sora." (Sora)

"S-s-sure thing Sora-kun! P-p-p-please call me Y-Yuki!" (Yuki)

"Hehe, there's no need to be so nervous Yuki-san. I'll try not to slow you down with the lesson." (Sora)

During the rest of the class period, I would study Yuki-san's notes. Turns out the math class was consisting of Pre-Calculus. I was about half way through the school year when I died, so I understood a little bit of it. I wasn't the smartest guy in class, but I made sure that I did pretty well so that I could work on getting around the top of the class.

*BELL RINGS*

It felt like it took forever, this was just for general education, and it was all crammed into the morning classes. This type of teaching feels a bit insane, but if it works for this school then I won't argue with it.

I was about to stand up so I could go find Sana and Noroi so we could eat together. However, before I could, I was surrounded by my classmates. It was mostly the girls, but there were also a few guys mixed into the group. They kept barraging me with questions about myself, and I did my best to keep up with all of them, since most were about my likes and dislikes.

"A-are you seeing anyone?" (Girl 1)

All of the girls grew quiet when this question popped out, watching me closely with eyes that looked like a predator. I'm unsure how to say I'm with Sana. It would be weird to say that I'm engaged when I'm in high school right? I don't even know what the Beastman customs are like in this world, so should I say I have a 'mate'?

"Yes...I do have a mate, and I have never had a day that I regret taking her in my arms." (Sora)

I looked outside the window with a gentle expression as I thought about Sana and our first kiss. Our first kiss was also the day that I decided that I wanted to be in her life forever. Then, I think to the future that we'll have together. The future with Sana, and Noroi, while we raise Yurina all together in our new city.

"Ahhhh!! That's so sweet!" (Girl 2)

"I wish I could find a man like that!!" (Girl 3)

I was receiving a lot of praises from the girls and they kept asking me to talk about who she was, and how our first kiss went. I answered as many as I could before I felt a familiar cold aura. The aura of a girl who gets jealous when other girls try and fawn on me. I stood up and looked over the group of girls to see two heads with the familiar silver hair, one with red eyes, and the other with golden eyes. Sana and Noroi, and Sana did not enjoy the fact that most of the girls in my class were surrounding me at my desk. Next to her, Noroi was trying to give as much space so that she could stay out of her way, but also close enough so she could watch her let loose.

As Sana stepped into the classroom, the guys turned their heads to watch her, and the girls actually cleared a path to my desk. This allowed me to get up and meet her at the halfway point, before she could let loose on any of my classmates, because I'm not going to waste my energy on providing a barrier to protect every single one of the female students. It'll get really exhausting to do that, and I need to keep my mana so I can feed Yurina when she gets hungry. Speaking of Yurina, it seems she is pretty gluttonous still, because she's been sucking my mana ever since first period. Not much, but enough so that it's been noticeable to me, it was actually to the point where, in the middle of the second period, I had to open the skill shop menu and get a skill to replenish my mana. It also did the same thing as my health Regen skill when I maxed it out, meaning it also evolved into High-Speed Mana Regeneration.

After I acquired the evolved Mana Regeneration skill, it combined with my health regeneration skill, and became High-Speed Restoration. It didn't seem different from the first one, but after reading a description of the skill, it talked about being an improved version of Restoration, and how it recovers my health and mana quicker.

"Sana, let's go eat our lunch, alright?" (Sora)

I kissed her cheek, and watched as her cheeks turned flushed, before grabbing her hand and guiding her out of the classroom while the girls that were around my desk started squealing. Although, even with the squeals of the girls, I could hear two people who clicked their tongues during the whole event. I could guess easily, that it came from those delinquents that I sat near. I can guess they'll be trying something, because they just feel like they need a target, and being the new kid in school, they probably felt that it would be easy to pick on me but, by the end of the day, I plan on making them remember to never mess with me. I don't have to worry about Sana though, since she will easily handle them herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 136 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
93.6K 5.6K 22
I died a tragic death, but it made me happy. The next moment I opened my eyes, I was alive once again but in a different body and a different world...
153 20 9
Diantara Surgabumi was a peace loving boy born and grown in a remote village in the mountains, but that all changed when he got shoved into the chaos...
816K 23.9K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...